Batman vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
1 day of prep.

Who wins?

Mindset
Victor Von Doom

The Heap
What would Doom do having one day of prep?

Building an army doesn't count as it's not actually Doom who faces Batman.

Mindset
What would Batman do with one day of prep?

The Heap
I asked you first, dudette. big grin

tkitna
Doom would use his time machine to murder Bruces parents before he was even born.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Heap
I asked you first, dudette. big grin Well seeing as Doom doesn't need prep, and Batman actually needs to come up with something to take Doom down, I'll wait for you to give me a reason Bats can win.

The Heap
Originally posted by tkitna
Doom would use his time machine to murder Bruces parents before he was even born.

I guess Doom knows Batman would straight-up murder his ass in close combat?

The Heap
Originally posted by Mindset
Well seeing as Doom doesn't need prep, and Batman actually needs to come up with something to take Doom down, I'll wait for you to give me a reason Bats can win.

I'm not saying Batman can win, I just wasn't sure, thats all.

Mindset

Yea, Bruce's martial arts is gonna take Doom down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
I'm not saying Batman can win, I just wasn't sure, thats all. Ok, well Doom doesn't need prep to take Batman down, so...

The Heap
Yea, Bruce's martial arts is gonna take Doom down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What MA would Doom use in H2H?

Bullshit? Or can Doom actually pull off some fighting styles?

Mindset
You do realize Doom is in his armor right?

The Heap
Yeah.

You do realize Batman has fought and beaten armoured foes before, right?

IE: Azrael, D.A.V.E., Mr. Freeze.

Mindset
Yeah.

You do realize Batman has fought and beaten armoured foes before, right?

IE: Azrael, D.A.V.E., Mr. Freeze. laughing out loud

SuperiorTech
He is probably joking at least I hope so....

CaptainStoic
I was thinking that Bruce has no chance in hell... Doom doesn't have to allow Batman to get within striking range he's a master of mysticism.

Lex would have been a better match up, someone should make that thread happen.

The Heap
laughing out loud

Your point was that Batman couldn't beat Doom because he wears armor, and I proved you wrong.

Can't handle defeat? Too bad.

Doom still takes this fight I would think, but it's not because of his armor.

Juk3n
Doom for all time

..even in CQC because of his ARMOR!!

Mindset
Your point was that Batman couldn't beat Doom because he wears armor, and I proved you wrong.

Can't handle defeat? Too bad.

Doom still takes this fight I would think, but it's not because of his armor.

lol

LoboClone01
What MA would Doom use in H2H?

Bullshit? Or can Doom actually pull off some fighting styles?

Actually one time captain america said "Doom would be a match for us even without his armor" (with hawkeye) its somewhere in the respect thread

The Heap
Originally posted by LoboClone01
Actually one time captain america said "Doom would be a match for us even without his armor" (with hawkeye) its somewhere in the respect thread

Fair enough. :]

Atleast you didn't act a Bastard about it, like the others.

AlmightyKfish
Doom ftw

Bouboumaster
Doom rape Batman

psycho gundam
doom 8-9/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spite imo

Nihilist
victor

Darth Martin
Doom would most likely win. More resources, magic, armour, time machine, and smarter.

Doom 6-7/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Doom would most likely win. More resources, magic, armour, time machine, and smarter.

Doom 6-7/10. Did you used to be a Batman fanboy or am I thinking of someone else?

Darth Martin
Did you used to be a Batman fanboy or am I thinking of someone else? Batman is my favorite comic-book character. But I do judge battles and give my opinion in these types of fights unbiased.

You thinking of someone else.

Juk3n
More resources, magic, armour, time machine, and smarter.

Doom 6-7/10.

Only 6? can you account for a single way Bats could trump him 4 wins?

Soljer
Big time lulz at "the heap" for not having a ****ing clue.

Space M ummy
here's one. Doom uses his one day of prep to ROYALLY screw up his body, give himself a terminal illness, break every bone in his body, etc.
weak as a kitten, and defenseless.

day of the fight, leaves his armor at home. shows up to fight bruce nude. no armor, no underwear.

The second the fight starts- mind switch with batman, leaving bruce in his decrepit body, and his mind in batman's.

he then proceeds to royally beat the tar out of himself (in bat's peak human body) ftw

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juk3n
Only 6? can you account for a single way Bats could trump him 4 wins? Batman has access to Kryptonian, Martian, Thanagarian, Atlantean, Amazonian, Green Lantern rings, boomtube tech, state of the art Earth tech(S.T.A.R. Labs), and possibly New God(Orion and Mr. Miracle) stuff.

Doom has him ion Science, Math, and Tech but almost everything else Batman has in spades.

Mindset
Batman has access to Kryptonian, Martian, Thanagarian, Atlantean, Amazonian, Green Lantern rings, boomtube tech, state of the art Earth tech(S.T.A.R. Labs), and possibly New God(Orion and Mr. Miracle) stuff.

Doom has him ion Science, Math, and Tech but almost everything else Batman has in spades. What is everything else?

tkitna

I know eveybody else replied to this, but since it was directed to me,,,,,

WOW!

Doom doesnt bother with peasants like Batman. Pick up a comic sometime dude.

Darth Martin
What is everything else? Tactics, stealth, also Batman can keep a clearer head than Doom. Batman is a master of phsycology, he'd **** with Victor's head. All Bats would have to do is insult him about anything. Mother, being Reed's inferior, Latveria's ugliness, his scarred face and Doom will probably get pissed off and his ego will take over. This will work in Batman's favor. To counter Doom's armour Bruce could always call up John Henry Irons and Michael Holt to help him build a pretty decent armour. Wonder Woman might possibly help him with the magic disadvantage.

Mindset
Tactics, stealth, also Batman can keep a clearer head than Doom. Batman is a master of phsycology, he'd **** with Victor's head. All Bats would have to do is insult him about anything. Mother, being Reed's inferior, Latveria's ugliness, his scarred face and Doom will probably get pissed off and his ego will take over. This will work in Batman's favor. To counter Doom's armour Bruce could always call up John Henry Irons and Michael Holt to help him build a pretty decent armour. Wonder Woman might possibly help him with the magic disadvantage.

I don't see how Batman's tactics > Doom's.

Stealth? Not sure how much help that would be.

And Batman only has one day of prep.

DeathKap
Doom pimpslaps him.

h1a8
Batman has access to Kryptonian, Martian, Thanagarian, Atlantean, Amazonian, Green Lantern rings, boomtube tech, state of the art Earth tech(S.T.A.R. Labs), and possibly New God(Orion and Mr. Miracle) stuff.

Doom has him ion Science, Math, and Tech but almost everything else Batman has in spades.
Good thinking DM!
This makes things pretty interesting.
If it wasn't for that stupid time machine though.

Can new god tech be used to travel in time also?

If Doom isn't allowed to use that time machine then Batman now has a chance through the access listed above.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by h1a8
Good thinking DM!
This makes things pretty interesting.
If it wasn't for that stupid time machine though.

Can new god tech be used to travel in time also?

If Doom isn't allowed to use that time machine then Batman now has a chance through the access listed above.

not really, since Doom's COMPREHENSION of advanced technology is far, far beyond Bruce's. He's been shown to come up with tech easily on par with the above ON THE FLY-

remember, this was the guy that developed a working time machine from scratch, a sentient robot army of duplicates, and tech that can power steal from abstract forces of the universe.

don't get me wrong, Batman is incredibly smart, but he's not on Doom or Richards' levels.

Mindset
Doom made a device to travel into different dimensions and AI robot army while he was still in College.

h1a8
Don't underestimate New God tech, GL, WW, and Kryptonian tech though.

With that said I think Doom wins. But at least this is a little more interesting that what it started out as.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by h1a8
Don't underestimate New God tech, GL, WW, and Kryptonian tech though.

I'm not. I'm just questioning Bruce's capability to fully understand and utilize said tech within a 24 hour time limit.

It's doom's comprehension of the tech he has at hand that's the trump card here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.