FP Tyrant vs. SC Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Tyrant as he was before his depowerment by Galactus vs. the current AM.

Who wins?

Aster Phoenix
Tyrant

guy222
tyrant

fangirl101
AM

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
tyrant

Yup.

fangirl101
And FP tytant would do what against the AM wave? It took the combined power of earth's heroes, the gaurdians, SBP, the corps, and a galaxy destroying blast just to weaken the Am. Tyrant stands NO chance.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by fangirl101
And FP tytant would do what against the AM wave? It took the combined power of earth's heroes, the gaurdians, SBP, the corps, and a galaxy destroying blast just to weaken the Am. Tyrant stands NO chance. laughing laughing Thanks!! I needed a good laugh today.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
laughing laughing Thanks!! I needed a good laugh today.
Show me Tyrant taking all of that punishment and then you have the right to laugh. Galactus has never even taken the assault of 12 skyfathers, a being like sbp, a galaxy destroying blast, and still lived to tell the tale. Let alone his over rated side kick.

King Kandy
lol at nvr.

Tyrant 10/10.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
lol at nvr.

Tyrant 10/10.
Prove it. What has Tyrant done again?

King Kandy
Prove it. What has Tyrant done again?
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

What has AM done that makes you think he can battle with Galactus?

Aster Phoenix
Those weren't Guardians cutting lose with their power.

There is a difference between them and Krona or Appa Ali Apsa.

Tyrant takes this for sure.

Superherovandal
Hey even all of what he took he's still powerful enough to be the energy source for the Black Lanterns who will most likely be the bad guys for the Blackest Night.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Those weren't Guardians cutting lose with their power.

There is a difference between them and Krona or Appa Ali Apsa.

Tyrant takes this for sure.
And again, What has tyrant done that puts him on the AM's level. The Am while weakened was beginging to eat a reality. and nothing could stop that power.

King Kandy
That is such poor logic.

fangirl101
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

What has AM done that makes you think he can battle with Galactus?

You mean besides the fact that he was literally torturing the pure ION force with his bare hands? A high abstract level being?

Or how he was able to duke take an assault from the combined gaurdians, SBP, a galaxy bomb, and various heroes and still live, all while in a vastly weakened state?

Endrict Nuul
That is such poor logic.

Easy now, shes just a girl!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
A well-fed Galactus is far above AM but Tyrant does battle with him. Your thinking is so primitive imo.

King Kandy
Easy now, shes just a girl!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah, sure "she" is.

quanchi112
Easy now, shes just a girl!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

fangirl101
A well-fed Galactus is far above AM but Tyrant does battle with him. Your thinking is so primitive imo.
Please prove that a well fed galactus is any more than the depowered anti monitor? In his weak state he had enough power to literally start eating all of reality and would have succeeded. Also, mighty Galactus is no better than the AM. Isn't he someone's energizer right now? And has been a few times.

Endrict Nuul
Let me guess.....SC AM could beat Thanos with IG too right??

King Kandy
This thread is so laughable.

Endrict Nuul
This thread is so laughable.

Yeah, apparently Wolverine is at the low end of low metahumans.

fangirl101
Let me guess.....SC AM could beat Thanos with IG too right??
Could Tyrant or Fully fed Galactus? Of course you are reported for spiting and baiting.

Endrict Nuul
Could Tyrant or Fully fed Galactus? Of course you are reported for spiting and baiting.

Oh noez!! embarrasment

TheBadguy
Wait so Fan'girl' is really Fanboy nvrbeenlaid?

King Kandy
Yup.

Utrigita
I will admit that SC Anti Monitor can take one hell of a poundering, but just how much damage can he truly deal out himself? If I recall correctly he couldn't kill a Guardian. His best attack, and what seems to be the weight in this case, is the famous Anti Matter Wave, which according to Fangirl he began using, but it was stopped else the reality would have been gone, I would like to know how it was stopped...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Wait so Fan'girl' is really Fanboy nvrbeenlaid?

Shhhhh we are not supposed to talk about that! it's a secret....

Juk3n
Im taking no sides here..but if this thread ISNT spite, why has no one posted what FP Tyrant is capable of - if not just for the sake of ending all arguments?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
Im taking no sides here..but if this thread ISNT spite, why has no one posted what FP Tyrant is capable of - if not just for the sake of ending all arguments?
Becuz they don't know. A decent fed galactus has been owned many times. and full fed tyrant had a millenia spanning war with big, he also had a huge army at his disposal as well. So who knows what he is able to really do.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
I will admit that SC Anti Monitor can take one hell of a poundering, but just how much damage can he truly deal out himself? If I recall correctly he couldn't kill a Guardian. His best attack, and what seems to be the weight in this case, is the famous Anti Matter Wave, which according to Fangirl he began using, but it was stopped else the reality would have been gone, I would like to know how it was stopped...
It was my impression that the gaurdians have always been immortal unless they give up thier lives, or are beaten with the omnipotent power of the oan battery.

Utrigita
Please enlighten me Fangirl how many times have a decent fed Galactus been owned... discounting PIS... Ore count it in if you like...

Utrigita
It was my impression that the gaurdians have always been immortal unless they give up thier lives, or are beaten with the omnipotent power of the oan battery.

So the Anti-Monitor which is capable of withstanding all this punishment is unable to kill a skyfather leveled Character?

Also you didn't quiet answer my question... What stopped the Anti-Matter wave?

Aster Phoenix
No they have died to other causes before.

Utrigita
Would you by chance have a scan ore a reference to that Aster?

fangirl101
No they have died to other causes before.
Yes, where have gaurdians died before under any other circumstance than I've mentioned?

fangirl101
So the Anti-Monitor which is capable of withstanding all this punishment is unable to kill a skyfather leveled Character?

Also you didn't quiet answer my question... What stopped the Anti-Matter wave?
The Am being defeated stopped the wave. The Classic Am was also unable to kill a "sky father" level character. He had to banish them all.

Utrigita
And I would still like you to elaborate a bit on this

A decent fed galactus has been owned many times.

Fangirl

Aster Phoenix
Krona has killed Guardians in the past, I will look for scans.

Utrigita
The Am being defeated stopped the wave. The Classic Am was also unable to kill a "sky father" level character. He had to banish them all.

Sorry but that's it you have to wreak him to stop it...

And the other sounds sorry for saying so as PIS, that COIE AM couldn't kill the Guardians when he could stalemate the Fully powered Spectre...

fangirl101
And I would still like you to elaborate a bit on this

Fangirl
Isn't he someone's battery right now? didn't he get knocked over By Thanos? Didn't Annihilus hold big G captive? hasn't he been driven back by a godforce blast? Didnt' his herald manipulate the crunch energy where big g would not attempt?

fangirl101
Sorry but that's it you have to wreak him to stop it...

And the other sounds sorry for saying so as PIS, that COIE AM couldn't kill the Guardians when he could stalemate the Fully powered Spectre...
DC list the gaurdian's as among the most powerful of ALL beings in thier reality. Just look how one gaurdian's life force was able to power SBP.

Utrigita
Isn't he someone's battery right now? didn't he get knocked over By Thanos? Didn't Annihilus hold big G captive? hasn't he been driven back by a godforce blast? Didnt' his herald manipulate the crunch energy where big g would not attempt?

The Galactus that just fed of a world in Nova 13 is to my knowlegde not the same as shown in the FF since that would make no sense what so ever, I'm leaning towards two possible explanations Either a Robot (the top of his head seems mechanical) Ore a alternate Reality.

A hungry Galactus that right afterwards says that he was depleted of vital energies to not at all decent fed Galactus.

With the Help of Thanos that got the help of Tenebrous and Aegis that attacked Galactus on a Planet he was about to feed from and then had to use Galactus own equipment to keep him trapped, again not a Decent fed Galactus it was stated a couple of times throughout the comic serie that Galactus was low on power no actually starving.

A Galactus that was so weak that he had to resort to use Technology in his struggle with Ego, doesn't sound like a Decent fed Galactus to me.

Galactus never says that he wouldn't attempt it, merely says that he couldn't withstand the energies for a prolonged period of times. Also I doesn't see what that has to do with the decent fed...

I'm at least glad to see you didn't throw in the FF and UN.

Utrigita
DC list the gaurdian's as among the most powerful of ALL beings in thier reality. Just look how one gaurdian's life force was able to power SBP.

They doesn't appear that way...

Yes I'm aware of that and look what Loebs pen was capable of doing to Rulk. What SMP did to Mxy is from my point of view such a amount of PIS that words alone cannot describe it.

Aster Phoenix
What does PIS stand for?

TricksterPriest
If Tyrant doesn't kill AM before the wave gets going, he's ****ed. The wave was stopped by AM and it being hit by a galaxy busting explosion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Tyrant doesn't kill AM before the wave gets going, he's ****ed. The wave was stopped by AM and it being hit by a galaxy busting explosion. He does kill Am though,so he is fine.

Utrigita
What does PIS stand for?

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, on the other hand, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively. Unlike PIS, CIS does not occur because the plot requires it, but because the character is genuinely that dumb. Examples of the CIS-afflicted include characters such as Rhino or Jar Jar Binks. Events of CIS are not exempt from debates.

Aster Phoenix
Oh okay thanks.

Juk3n
lol, 3 pages and no one has actually given a Tyrant feat/made a referenced claim of how strong he is or anything, come on guys i love Marvel as much as the next guy, but swallow some pride..

if the thread cannot be debated because we have yet to see anywhere near a FP Tyrant, then just say so..

If it can be debated, then someone post a damn Tyrant Feat to compare to SC AM.

If the feat doesn't exist..GTFO should be the appropriate response, so..Tyrant Feats anyone?

Utrigita
The best way to argue FP Tyrant on would be from my point of view to look on what Galactus at regular levels has performed, since they from my point of view is roughly equals at that level.

Knowsbleed33
During Tyrants battle with Galactus they were destroying wholw galaxies, Depowered Tyrant owned most of the heralds and toyed with Thanos.

Juk, this isn't a spite thread, If it was I would've used CoIE AM. I chose SC because I felt this would be a bit more even.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
During Tyrants battle with Galactus they were destroying wholw galaxies, Depowered Tyrant owned most of the heralds and toyed with Thanos.

Juk, this isn't a spite thread, If it was I would've used CoIE AM. I chose SC because I felt this would be a bit more even.

Where are these panels that show Galactus and Tyrant destroying galaxies? And were they one shotting galaxies or destroying galaxies parts at a time over thier millions of years fight?

Mindset
I wasn't aware their fight lasted millions of years.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
I wasn't aware their fight lasted millions of years.
I wasn't aware that they'd ACTUALLY destroyed galaxies. Or how long the fight lasted. Don't you get the POINT.

batdude123
I wasn't aware that they'd ACTUALLY destroyed galaxies. Or how long the fight lasted. Don't you get the POINT.

I'm not sure if he gets the POINT. What was the POINT you were trying to POINT out? Because at this POINT I'm not sure what the POINT you were trying to make is. But my POINT is that it's retarded to capitalize RANDOM words IN a sentence. That's my POINT.

fangirl101
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not sure if he gets the POINT. What was the POINT you were trying to POINT out? Because at this POINT I'm not sure what the POINT you were trying to make is. But my POINT is that it's retarded to capitalize RANDOM words IN a sentence. That's my POINT.
Show me the god damned scans of tyrant and Galactus destroying galaxies. And then give me a time frame. did they one shot them? did they destroy galaxies over a prolonged period of time. Where are these famed scans of tyrant destroying galaxies? did he destroy them by himself? Or was it in combined energy with galactus? etc. Are you over yourself? becuz I'm over you.

batdude123
Show me the god damned scans of tyrant and Galactus destroying galaxies. And then give me a time frame. did they one shot them? did they destroy galaxies over a prolonged period of time. Where are these famed scans of tyrant destroying galaxies? did he destroy them by himself? Or was it in combined energy with galactus? etc. Are you over yourself? becuz I'm over you.

Oh I couldn't care less about this stupid shit.

And I'll never be over myself BECUZ I'm awesome. Fair enough?

fangirl101
Oh I couldn't care less about this stupid shit.

And I'll never be over myself BECUZ I'm awesome. Fair enough?
Deep down you are as sick of the marvel over estimating as anyone with good sense. You just don't wanna pick a fight. And yes you are awesome. At least to one person in the world.

You.

batdude123
Deep down you are as sick of the marvel over estimating as anyone with good sense. You just don't wanna pick a fight. And yes you are awesome. At least to one person in the world.

You.

You have gender confusion issues. Just admit it. We're all here for you, nvrbe.... I mean fangirl101. cry

fangirl101
You have gender confusion issues. Just admit it. We're all here for you, nvrbe.... I mean fangirl101. cry
ZOMG. You are so mean. I'm not confused about my gender. I'm fangirl101. Suga.

batdude123
ZOMG. You are so mean. I'm not confused about my gender. I'm fangirl101. Suga.

I love the female-esque reaction to that post. But the fact that I was able to pick up on it means that you're trying too hard... suga. smile

-K-M-
I think batdude is pretty awesome...but continue on.

Mindset
batdude > baddude

batdude123
Originally posted by -K-M-
I think batdude is pretty awesome...but continue on.

Thanks, suga!!!

And don't worry, I edited your quote for you. no expression

-K-M-
batdude > baddude

fact

Thanks, suga!!!

And don't worry, I edited your quote for you. no expression

I have no idea what your talking about shifty

batdude123
fact

I have no idea what your talking about shifty

Touche. ha-som

Knowsbleed33
It was stated in Cosmic Powers the battle destroyed galaxies. There are no scans showing actual galaxies being destroyed, does that mean it didn't happen?

They didn't even show the entire fight, just bits and pieces.

fangirl101
It was stated in Cosmic Powers the battle destroyed galaxies. There are no scans showing actual galaxies being destroyed, does that mean it didn't happen?

They didn't even show the entire fight, just bits and pieces.
who stated that galaxies were destroyed? becuz I own the series and I clearly remember Thanos SPECULATING that galaxys must have been or might have been destroyed.

Mindset
You don't own the series, you've never even read it, stop lying.

Knowsbleed33
It was mentioned twice. read again and put your glasses on.

fangirl101
It was mentioned twice. read again and put your glasses on.
Are there scans? I'll look in the tyrant respect thread. It still wouldn't tell us How long it took them to destroy a galaxy. Was it that they were one shotting galaxies? I've never seen Big G do that.

fangirl101
You don't own the series, you've never even read it, stop lying.
are you kidding me? Cosmic powers? dude. i remember the series. it was like 6 issues. each cover had one of the characters on it. thanos. tyrant, morg, I can't remember everyone else. maybe ganymede. And if I remember correctly, the story ended in the surfer books? not sure. Long time. No need to lie about 1.50 comics.

Knowsbleed33
::sigh:: I guess it's up to me to get them. BRB.

Aster Phoenix
Are there scans?

What happened to you owning the issues? I don't mean to get in the middle of this but your contradicting yourself there.

Mindset
are you kidding me? Cosmic powers? dude. i remember the series. it was like 6 issues. each cover had one of the characters on it. thanos. tyrant, morg, I can't remember everyone else. maybe ganymede. And if I remember correctly, the story ended in the surfer books? not sure. Long time. No need to lie about 1.50 comics. You don't have 1.50

psycho gundam
You don't have 1.50 sure he does, he runs a company remember wink

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sure he does, he runs a company remember wink
who the hell are you talking about? I'm an executive assistant and full time grad student.

psycho gundam
who the hell are you talking about? I'm an executive assistant and full time grad student. who indeed big grin

Aster Phoenix
I'm still on the fact that you said you own the issues yet you need to have someone else show you pages from them.

Mindset
who the hell are you talking about? I'm an executive assistant and full time grad student. I nvr knew that.

fangirl101
I'm still on the fact that you said you own the issues yet you need to have someone else show you pages from them.
well. it's not like Im going to get up from watching the DC and look thru boxes and boxes of comics to find an issue of a comic. How lame is that. Go figure.

Mindset
So you concede.

quanchi112
well. it's not like Im going to get up from watching the DC and look thru boxes and boxes of comics to find an issue of a comic. How lame is that. Go figure. Excuses.

Knowsbleed33
Both times, Fan is correct. Thanos speculates. But we must also take into consideration it's Thanos saying it. Thanos is almost never wrong and Thanos doesn't exaggerate.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7985/cosmicpowers06tyrantpagzb4.th.jpg

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3846/cosmicpowers06tyrantpagka5.th.jpg

fangirl101
So you concede.
there is nothing to concede. You can't tell me if Tyrant One shotted a galaxy on his own. In combination with galactus as a result of thier battles. If they destroyed galaxies over time. if the galaxies were destroyed or if it was speculation. etc. You can't tell me if Tyrant can stand up to an Am wave. You also missed the point that The AM went thru several phases before he was defeated. I concede nothing.

Aster Phoenix
well. it's not like Im going to get up from watching the DC and look thru boxes and boxes of comics to find an issue of a comic. How lame is that. Go figure.
The convention is over with, Start the search.

fangirl101
Both times, Fan is correct. Thanos speculates. But we must also take into consideration it's Thanos saying it. Thanos is almost never wrong and Thanos doesn't exaggerate.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3846/cosmicpowers06tyrantpagka5.th.jpg
So becuz Thanos says it, and has no way of knowing any details, he just is correct. well I was right. I knew thanos speculated.

Knowsbleed33
So we should assume it never happened?

Aster Phoenix

A guy who can do this to Galactus can handle SC Anti-Monitor.

Knowsbleed33
That's definetly an impressive feat.

Mindset
there is nothing to concede. You can't tell me if Tyrant One shotted a galaxy on his own. In combination with galactus as a result of thier battles. If they destroyed galaxies over time. if the galaxies were destroyed or if it was speculation. etc. You can't tell me if Tyrant can stand up to an Am wave. You also missed the point that The AM went thru several phases before he was defeated. I concede nothing. Concession accepted.

*locks*

fangirl101
A guy who can do this to Galactus can handle SC Anti-Monitor.
And exactly what did it take to bring down the AM? Nothing Tyrant did shows us that he can for certainty take down a guy who shrugged off a combined assualt from the gaurdians, a galaxy destroying blast folded in on itself, and a blitz from SBP thru his armor.

Enyalus

So...would you say that Tyrant's blast in that frame was capable of destroying a galaxy? Such as SC AM survived...

fangirl101
Concession accepted.

*locks*
Except I was correct. It was THANOS speculating. Don't you just hate to be wrong and then have to make yourself feel better by pretending you were correct?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
So...would you say that Tyrant's blast in that frame was capable of destroying a galaxy? Such as SC AM survived...
Galactus has been harmed by far less than galaxy destroying blast correct?

Mindset
Except I was correct. It was THANOS speculating. Don't you just hate to be wrong and then have to make yourself feel better by pretending you were correct? I never made a statement.

What was there for me to be wrong or right about?

Aster Phoenix
Galactus has been harmed by far less than galaxy destroying blast correct?

Besides as stated Galactus>>>>SC Anti-Monitor. If he can do that to Big G he can really put the hurt on SC Anti-Monitor.

Knowsbleed33
Speculating changes nothing. Do you honestly think Thanos was wrong or exaggerating?

fangirl101
Besides as stated Galactus>>>>SC Anti-Monitor. If he can do that to Big G he can really put the hurt on SC Anti-Monitor.
Ok prove that Big G is that far above SC monitor.

fangirl101
Speculating changes nothing. Do you honestly think Thanos was wrong or exaggerating?
He was Speculating. It's just so funny how I said that it was speculation and everyone says I'm wrong. then when it's proven that I'm correct, all of a sudden, it's we must take Thanos as his word.

Knowsbleed33
Ok?

Enyalus
I'd give FP Tyrant the edge in power, by a bit. But in durability? No, not a chance in hell. A galaxy destroying blast would've vaporized Tyrant easily.

Can Tyrant really kill SC AM and stop the AM-Wave before it consumes Tyrant? To me, I don't think so. And I think SC AM wins 6 or 7 out of 10.

Knowsbleed33
Ok prove that Big G is that far above SC monitor.

You need to start proving your case. All you do is shoot down other peoples post, calling for scans and proof yet I never see you proving your case. All you do is talk.

Knowsbleed33
I'd give FP Tyrant the edge in power, by a bit. But in durability? No, not a chance in hell. A galaxy destroying blast would've vaporized Tyrant easily.

Based on what? When has Tyrant ever been subdued by weak blasts?

fangirl101
You need to start proving your case. All you do is shoot down other peoples post, calling for scans and proof yet I never see you proving your case. All you do is talk.
Please go away. I proved my case. I stated everything that it Took to take Am down. And how he was literally torturing the ABSTRACT entity ion. I also stated how he survived even after all of that damage he took as well as his anti-matter wave that NOTHING could stop except to defeat him with extreme measures.

Knowsbleed33
You've proven nothing. Show scans.

Enyalus

Did Galactus punch him unconscious? Plus, I wouldn't call 'galaxy destroying' a weak blast. Unless you're TOAA...

Mindset
I agree fangirl, Tyrant wins.

fangirl101
What Weak blast subdued the AM? blast from 9 Skyfather level beings? That still didn't pwn him? A blast from a galaxy destroying warp core breach? that's weak now? his armor being ripped apart by the rediculous power of SBP?

Knowsbleed33
Did Galactus punch him unconscious? Plus, I wouldn't call 'galaxy destroying' a weak blast. Unless you're TOAA...

Galactus punch = a weak blast? You stated Tyrants durability is no where near SC AM which suggests Tyrant has been taken down by weak blasts. When?

Aster Phoenix
Please go away. I proved my case. I stated everything that it Took to take Am down. And how he was literally torturing the ABSTRACT entity ion. I also stated how he survived even after all of that damage he took as well as his anti-matter wave that NOTHING could stop except to defeat him with extreme measures.

Okay that version of Ion did nothing of note compared to Classic Ion. Also there is no proof that outside of a host it had any impressive degree of power.

Plus Sinestro was able to rip it out of Kyle, are you now saying Sinestro is at SC Anti-Monitors level?

And in the past it has taken things like the Phoenix Force or two beings of equal power to Big G in order to bring Galactus down.

Enyalus
Galactus punch = a weak blast? You stated Tyrants durability is no where near SC AM which suggests Tyrant has been taken down by weak blasts. When?

I stated that SC AM's durability is greater than FP Tyrant's...I can't see him surviving a galaxy destroying blast. Not at all. I mean, we saw a weakened Galactus' power in Annihilation when he got pissed and took out three solar systems. Can you see Tyrant standing next to him and surviving that blast? And 'galaxy destroying' > three solar systems.

I just can't see Tyrant tanking it. Can you? That's what my opinion is based on. I already gave Tyrant the edge in raw power over AM's SC incarnation. Just not durability.

EDIT:

But Tyrant didn't take Galactus down. He lost.

Mindset
Annihilus survived Galactus blast.

Knowsbleed33
Ok, he lost to Galactus, so what? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here?

Enyalus
Annihilus survived Galactus blast.

Annihilus wasn't in the systems that were destroyed. The parts of the wave that were, were vaporized.

Mindset
Annihilus wasn't in the systems that were destroyed. The parts of the wave that were, were vaporized. No he was, in fact he was weakened which is why Nova pwned him.

Don't question me boy.

fangirl101
Okay that version of Ion did nothing of note compared to Classic Ion. Also there is no proof that outside of a host it had any impressive degree of power.

Plus Sinestro was able to rip it out of Kyle, are you now saying Sinestro is at SC Anti-Monitors level?

And in the past it has taken things like the Phoenix Force or two beings of equal power to Big G in order to bring Galactus down.
The AM was eating at reality and converting it to his own power. He already had the power of the AM universe. Stop wanking tyrant. He got a beat down from big G.

Knowsbleed33
I want to see scans of SC AM surviving a galaxy destroying blast.

Enyalus
No he was, in fact he was weakened which is why Nova pwned him.

Don't question me boy.

*raises an eyebrow* ...If I have to go back and read the arc, just to find out you're lying to me - you're gonna be in trouble! 'Effort' and me don't get along.

fangirl101
I want to see scans of SC AM surviving a galaxy destroying blast.
I would post them, but what would be the point. Really. I stated over and over that Thanos only speculated. And was told I was wrong. after I was proven correct, then the argument turned to thanos is always right crap.

Knowsbleed33
Wow, the one and only time you were right.

fangirl101
Wow, the one and only time you were right.
And it just happened to be in a thread that you were arguing in. Wonders will never cease.

Knowsbleed33
Doesn't take away from anything. You have yet to prove your case.

Mindset
*raises an eyebrow* ...If I have to go back and read the arc, just to find out you're lying to me - you're gonna be in trouble! 'Effort' and me don't get along. whistle

fangirl101
Doesn't take away from anything. You have yet to prove your case.
SC proved it for me with the story. Read it. If you missed it, Galan posted it in the respect section.

Knowsbleed33
I want you to get the scans for me punkin.

Mindset
Fangirl is right, she may only be right 1% of the time, but this time she is.

Although they may have speculated it would destroy a galaxy, I don't remember.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007

The GLC throw Battle World at AM, and detonate it, thinking that would perma-kill him:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2320/am4zs0.th.jpg http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7370/am5rk1.th.jpg http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9977/am6yk2.th.jpg

----------

Prime flys through AM, and BFR's him -- surely that would've killed him, right?:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8186/am7zk3.th.jpg

No mention of galaxy destroying blast, maybe on another page.

fangirl101
No mention of galaxy destroying blast, maybe on another page.
I'm sure it was on the preceding pages. you know how they do in comics. they tell what the thing can do, then they show us. You know. what the plan was. Oh did you also notice that even in his weakened state, he was going to simultaneously turn new earth and all it's counter parts into antimatter ash to repower himself.

-K-M-
Yes they mentioned Warworld could destroy the Milky Way, it was Guy Gardner's idea and mentioned a few pages before they acted on it

Knowsbleed33
Gee, I see no galaxy destroying blasts.

Knowsbleed33
Yes they mentioned Warworld could destroy the Milky Way, it was Guy Gardner's idea and mentioned a few pages before they acted on it

So, speculation right?

-K-M-
So, speculation right?

Not really..

Green Lantern #25
Salaak: "John, you do understand the ramifications of this "idea". A breach in Warworld's power core, along with the yellow power battery affixed to it, will result in a detontation capable of wiping out the entire milky way galaxy"

fangirl101
So, speculation right?
I dont' have the story right in front of me, and yet war world, which everyone in the DCU is familar with and is tangible with all it's specs and data right there, where thier rings and the gaurdians can read it's energy signatures, vs a battle thousands maybe millions of years ago and a retelling of the conflict with no mention of what damage was caused is even up for a debate? I think not.

fangirl101
Not really..

Green Lantern #25
Salaak: "John, you do understand the ramifications of this "idea". A breach in Warworld's power core, along with the yellow power battery affixed to it, will result in a detontation capable of wiping out the entire milky way galaxy"
Just for fun.

Knowsbleed33
Still looks like speculation.

fangirl101
CAPABLE. means capacity. you do know that right? means it's with in it's power.

-K-M-

Wasn't really, as the GLC worked together trying to contain the blast as they knew what was going to happen.

Enyalus
So, essentially it comes down to whether or not you think Tyrant can survive a blast that can wipe out a galaxy. If not, AM's durability > Tyrant's. And since there's no proof Tyrant can one shot a galaxy (because Thanos was speculating that Galactus' AND Tyrant's battle were destroying galaxies, indicating they were probably fighting throughout those galaxies and destroying them along the way with the sheer forces of their battle)...How is Tyrant going to kill SC AM before his anti-matter wave consumes Tyrant?

Knowsbleed33
So this blast never happened? I'm not doubting what KM says about Warworld. You guys said he survived a galaxy destroying blast, when and where?

-K-M-
So this blast never happened? I'm not doubting what KM says about Warworld. You guys said he survived a galaxy destroying blast, when and where?

???

Warworld DID blow up, those scans you saw where the battery and Warworld blowing up and the GLC trying to contain the explosion. Even mentions the Sinestro Corps don't have a battery anymore to charge their rings because of the explosion

Knowsbleed33
Yeah and the Am didn't look like he survived anything considering SMP says "Go finish dying"

fangirl101
So this blast never happened? I'm not doubting what KM says about Warworld. You guys said he survived a galaxy destroying blast, when and where? Failure was your only option. I'm glad you chose wisely.

Enyalus

The Warworld blast that struck AM. It could have destroyed the Milky Way. Which is a galaxy. Hence, galaxy destroying blast.

fangirl101
Yeah and the Am didn't look like he survived anything considering SMP says "Go finish dying"
And yet he's still alive as the power source of the black lanters.

Knowsbleed33
Failure was your only option. I'm glad you chose wisely.

It's cute how you ride on everyone else coat tails.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>