My Idea For Riddler In Batman 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TazzMission2023
as action packed the dark knight was i personally feel that they should leave it be. but with all the rumors of the riddler in the third film what better way for someone to play riddler other than anthony hopkins. he played the cannibal doctor lecter in 1991's silence of the lambs. if the riddler is a narsasist (spc) than he can pull it off.

rox
what. he is far to old

TazzMission2023
Originally posted by rox
what. he is far to old

what nolan can do is hire a stunt double to do the stunts and put hopkins face on the body. it worked for chris lee in the new star wars films

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by TazzMission2023
as action packed the dark knight was i personally feel that they should leave it be. but with all the rumors of the riddler in the third film what better way for someone to play riddler other than anthony hopkins. he played the cannibal doctor lecter in 1991's silence of the lambs. if the riddler is a narsasist (spc) than he can pull it off.
A) He's about 80. Obviously he'd scare Batman.

B) Wouldn't it be more interesting to see a different actor in such a role, rather than having Hopkins or anyone else just repeat a previous role?

C) HUH!?

And as for the suggestion of using a stuntman and then imposing Hopkins' face over the top... well...
Would you believe that a guy looking like Anthiny Hopkins could really do much in the way of stunts? That'd be realistic, sure...
Next, someone's actually going to suggest Cher really would be a good Catwoman!

SelinaAndBruce
Anthony Hopkins? Hell no.

Mairuzu
i lol'd.... good bye

Toku King
Hopkins is a terrible choice.

BruceSkywalker
I love Anthony Hopkins, but please no more ideas of sexto and octo-genarians playing villains in future Batman movies.

Almighty Bauer
May I suggest people stop making threads for every ****ing casting idea for Batman 3? It's that, or we end up with the forum clogged up with multiple threads made by morons who think Helen Mirren should play Catwoman, Jim Carrey deserves a second shot as the Riddler and that the Rock will be Bane.
Actually, the last one was too accurate to be funny... sad

EDIT:
Try using this thread, maybe, for new suggestions. Otherwise I'm gonna kill someone. And as I don't know anyone on KMC in real life, it'll probably be myself, which I'm sure you'll all appreciate would be a terrible loss for the World.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t490965.html

TazzMission2023
Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
May I suggest people stop making threads for every ****ing casting idea for Batman 3? It's that, or we end up with the forum clogged up with multiple threads made by morons who think Helen Mirren should play Catwoman, Jim Carrey deserves a second shot as the Riddler and that the Rock will be Bane.
Actually, the last one was too accurate to be funny... sad

EDIT:
Try using this thread, maybe, for new suggestions. Otherwise I'm gonna kill someone. And as I don't know anyone on KMC in real life, it'll probably be myself, which I'm sure you'll all appreciate would be a terrible loss for the World.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t490965.html

you calling me a moron? keep your mind checked that im new here and my life dosent revolve around comic books.

Almighty Bauer
you calling me a moron? keep your mind checked that im new here and my life dosent revolve around comic books.
I apologise. I wasn't really directing my rant at you specifically, and I wasn't calling you a moron. It's just pretty damn irritating finding a new thread every few hours suggesting a different actor for the Riddler.
It certainly wasn't an attack aimed at you, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. My mind is certainly checked, though I have no idea what that's meant to mean...

TazzMission2023
I apologise. I wasn't really directing my rant at you specifically, and I wasn't calling you a moron. It's just pretty damn irritating finding a new thread every few hours suggesting a different actor for the Riddler.
It certainly wasn't an attack aimed at you, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. My mind is certainly checked, though I have no idea what that's meant to mean...

its kool man

ragesRemorse

so in other words you want a 70 year old Joker?

TazzMission2023
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
so in other words you want a 70 year old Joker?

not as joker but as the riddler

Myth
One major difference between Chris Lee's abilities in SW was that his character lived in a fantasy universe with super human powers. Dark Knight lives in a more realistic universe where 70 year olds don't jump around and move easily. Plus, the Riddler should not be old enough to be Batman's grandfather even if he can realistically move around easily.

SpaceMonkey
Come on, what's next? DeVito as The Penguin or Tommy Lee Jones as Two-face?

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Come on, what's next? DeVito as The Penguin or Tommy Lee Jones as Two-face?
Wow. Great idea!
It's a shame Dent's already been taken by Eckhart, though...

SnakeEyes
In addition to all the reasons people have already listed as to why Hopkins is a terrible choice, why would an 80 year old suddenly turn to a life of crime and adopt the persona of the Riddler?

This thread=fail.

These Batman forums are extremely cluttered; I think a Mod needs to do some maintenance and start merging/deleting a lot of these threads.

SpaceMonkey
Wow. Great idea!
It's a shame Dent's already been taken by Eckhart, though...

Yeah, I know. It was a joke. Remember Jones already played Dent in Batman Forever? Never mind...

Myth
I thought Almighty Bauer was playing along with your joke, as to sarcastically say "Dang, too bad Eckhart already played him, we could have had Tommy Lee Jones!"

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Yeah, I know. It was a joke. Remember Jones already played Dent in Batman Forever? Never mind...
Fail. no
Myth, you win.

Becci

I much rather see Carrey again than see Hopkins walk around in green.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Becci
I much rather see Carrey again than see Hopkins walk around in green.

I really wouldn't. Carrey's Riddler was an abomination. To be honest, I've always found Carrey intensely annoying and it didn't help that basically he played the same role he'd had in several god awful films beforehand. I'd rather see Cher as Catwoman rather than Carrey as the Riddler again. sick

steverules
If we get a movie with Cher and Anthony Hopkins then I think Batman fanboys will riot and you don't want that now do you

Kovacs86
Originally posted by steverules
If we get a movie with Cher and Anthony Hopkins then I think Batman fanboys will riot and you don't want that now do you

I dunno... it would be pretty funny. Also, there are about 3 Batman fans in England, so I'd be safe. On the other hand, I actually want to see a good sequel to the Dark Knight, so I think we'll have to compromise...

Cher and Jim Carrey, anyone?

steverules
Batman fans are rare here...but in America the numbers are great and then they could move over seas and then we'd be in trouble

If Cher played catwoman then I really wouldn't understand how catwoman is able to flip and all those other things at her age...Batman may as well have made love to his mother if he's gonna do cher

Kovacs86
Batman fans are rare here...but in America the numbers are great and then they could move over seas and then we'd be in trouble

If Cher played catwoman then I really wouldn't understand how catwoman is able to flip and all those other things at her age...Batman may as well have made love to his mother if he's gonna do cher

Well, if Batman would have his mother, then I understand why he wasn't quite as upset as expected when Rachel died... wink

steverules
He'll have any old woman he can get...batman 3 batman goes looking for the oldest woman he can get

Kovacs86
He'll have any old woman he can get...batman 3 batman goes looking for the oldest woman he can get

So is it just old or is he into corpses too? In case you hadn't noticed, his mother's spent rather a lot of time underground lately...

steverules
Ah well batman may care but he won't show that he cares wink

Becci
Originally posted by Kovacs86
I really wouldn't. Carrey's Riddler was an abomination. To be honest, I've always found Carrey intensely annoying and it didn't help that basically he played the same role he'd had in several god awful films beforehand. I'd rather see Cher as Catwoman rather than Carrey as the Riddler again. sick

I don't think he was that terrible. But then again, that could simply be because I love Carrey as an actor and did not want to see him do a bad job shrug

Kovacs86
Ah well batman may care but he won't show that he cares wink

Ah, touche. wink

steverules
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Ah, touche. wink

He's a grave snatcher that batman is, it's all that time he spends in that cave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.