Galen's Family Crest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I created this thread in the "OT" section cause i think it doesn't belong there cause the "Force Unleashed" story isn't apart of the official movies so i'm putting it here cause it's an expanded story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darth Vader: "He is dead."

Palpatine: "Then he is now more powerful than ever. He was meant to root out the rebels, not give them hope. His sacrifice will only inspire them."

Galen Marek's Vaders' secret apprentice.

"Princess Leia proposed that the Rebels use the Marek family crest as a symbol of hope to rally behind, with which all agreed."

"Galen changed the very fate of the galaxy. His alliance survived and changed the shape of the galaxy forever. The Alliance eventually won the Galactic Civil War and the Galactic Republic was finally restored in the form of the New Republic."

- Legacy

This also brings up another question. Luke and/or Leia were "A New Hope" but was Starkiller "the Original Hope"?

Tangible God
I think Anakin was the Original Hope, Luke was the New Hope and Galen was the Inspiration.

FistOfThe North
Makes sense. Vader was the "chosen one". The hope that was "to birng balance to he Force".

Faunus
Originally posted by Tangible God
I think Anakin was the Original Hope, Luke was the New Hope and Galen was the Inspiration. Noice.

FistOfThe North

xxxpoppunker182
i read the actual book and i hated it.

Nactous
Wow, spoiler!

Captain REX
This did not need its own thread and could be discussed in The Force Unleashed thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.