The DK Joker Vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TazzMission2023
i loved both films and i have very little comic knowlege. wich do you the comic fans think the winner would be if there was such a battle?

starlock
Punisher for the easy win

Aster Phoenix
Joker, he would outsmart Punisher.

Endrict Nuul
This is movie versions right??? Heath's Joker is way smarter that Jane's Punisher.

Newjak
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
This is movie versions right??? Heath's Joker is way smarter that Jane's Punisher. I don't know. Jane's Punisher was very clever, and he did a Masterful job of beating the bad guys.

Course I doubt he would be able to make the connections Batman made.

But in a straight up fight I would still probably go Punisher.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't know. Jane's Punisher was very clever, and he did a Masterful job of beating the bad guys.

Course I doubt he would be able to make the connections Batman made.

But in a straight up fight I would still probably go Punisher.

Yeah, he'd probably win in a fight. But Joker could just blow his ass up first.

Soljer
Uhmmm...

Forum rules stipulate that this is a simple encounter with standard equipment.

The Punisher shoots him.

End game.

Given prep or what not, I'd go with the Joker in a stomp, but in a forum encounter? The Joker carries a few knives, the Punisher carries some big mother ****ing guns. Who do you think'd win?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhmmm...

The Punisher shoots him.

End game.

Given prep or what not, I'd go with the Joker in a stomp, but in a forum encounter? The Joker carries a few knives, the Punisher carries some big mother ****ing guns. Who do you think'd win?
Joker also carries a trick gun and some Joker Venom in different types of containers.

Aster Phoenix
Uhmmm...

The Punisher shoots him.

End game.

Well the OP can say if they get prep time.

Endrict Nuul
Uhmmm...

The Punisher shoots him.

End game.

Joker also has that Glock auto pistol. But in a straight up fight Frank wins.

TazzMission2023
Uhmmm...

The Punisher shoots him.

End game.

hell yea prep time. it wouldnt be a fight without preppin up

Aster Phoenix
Then Joker wins for sure.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TazzMission2023
i loved both films and i have very little comic knowlege. wich do you the comic fans think the winner would be if there was such a battle? http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/25/jokerlastlaughbk04of060ds9.th.jpg

evil face

kmc fights with joker against mostly everyone need a scenario, straight up fights aren't his bag.

Aster Phoenix
He already said they get prep time.

psycho gundam
after the fact

Aster Phoenix
He made a mistake and corrected it. We're all human.

psycho gundam
alien speak for yourself

Darth Martin
Punisher w/o prep.

Joker w/ prep.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Joker also carries a trick gun and some Joker Venom in different types of containers. Not in the movie, which is the Joker we are using.

Darth Martin
Heath Ledger

Soljer
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Joker also carries a trick gun and some Joker Venom in different types of containers.

Which Dark Knight did you watch?

Mindset
lol

joesdabest1
Punisher would just kill him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't know. Jane's Punisher was very clever, and he did a Masterful job of beating the bad guys.

Because blowing up a room full of thugs is as impressive as Joker raping the city of Gotham in Dark Knight, am I rite!!!!! ha-som

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Mindset
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Nemesis X
Joker gives Frank the disappearing pencil trick.

Hannibal-Lector
id imagine if it started out they both in a city both out to kill each other joker wins and if they start in a room both with standard equipment accross from each other Punisher shoots joker fast but his the MANY MANY handgranades and various explosives joker has covering his body thus killing em both

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
id imagine if it started out they both in a city both out to kill each other joker wins and if they start in a room both with standard equipment accross from each other Punisher shoots joker fast but his the MANY MANY handgranades and various explosives joker has covering his body thus killing em both This i agree with Dark Knight Joker was no joke prep wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.