Leaf Village Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
Do you think the the akatsuki and sasuke's team would be able to invade the whole leaf village and succeed. Both the sound and sand villages already tried and failed

Nemesis X
Yeah but I think the Akatsuki is more tough than the sound and the sand.

Csdabest
If Konoha got invaded. They would be facing Akatsuki. The Hidden Rain, The Hidden MIst, Hidden Sound followers of Sasuke, Taka. No possible way Konoha will survive.

Kento
The Mist isn't part of the Akatsuki, and Sasuke doesn't have Sound Followers..he has Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu. The Rain maybe..but that's about it, and Akatsuki only has a few members left. I think numbers are in the favor of Konoha and add all the different special abilites and I think Konoha could survive. A lot may die...but it just be like the Sound/Sand attack all over again just higher level.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
The Mist isn't part of the Akatsuki, and Sasuke doesn't have Sound Followers..he has Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu. The Rain maybe..but that's about it, and Akatsuki only has a few members left. I think numbers are in the favor of Konoha and add all the different special abilites and I think Konoha could survive. A lot may die...but it just be like the Sound/Sand attack all over again just higher level.

yea i aGREE

Dark-Jaxx
The Mist isn't part of the Akatsuki Madara is apparently the Mizukage...

Kento
Who Kisame is loyal to...So Kisame abandoning the Mist one would think that Madara isn't the Mizukage anymore..just in Kisame's eyes he still is. After all he didn't know Tobi was Madara or the Mizukage until he showed him.

Dark-Jaxx
Who Kisame is loyal to...So Kisame abandoning the Mist one would think that Madara isn't the Mizukage anymore..just in Kisame's eyes he still is. After all he didn't know Tobi was Madara or the Mizukage until he showed him. That's true, but you also have to take into account that Kisame generally doesn't give two shits who he fights for or with, he just enjoys fighting. Why would he call him Mizukage if he wasn't?

Kento
Like I said maybe in Kisame's eye the only Mizukage is Madara. Why would he abandon the Mist then be pleased that Madara was the Mizukage? Could possibly be why Zabuza left the mist and decided to try and kill the Mizukage. Because he wasn't Madara but somebody new that neither of them found worthy to serve or something. Who really knows. Maybe they'll explain a bit more. Or maybe Madara's still Mizukage, and Kisame just knows he'll be able to run wilder now that Pein isn't in charge but he doesn't like being tied to a village..And maybe Zabuza left because Madara wanted Zabuza to stop his little thing with Haku.

Dark-Jaxx
Zabuza left because he tried to overthrow the Mizukage and failed actually. He was training Haku to help in another attempt, and was a mercenary to fund it.

The rest of what we are arguing is speculation, and I don't feel like arguing it anymore.

Lol.

Kento
Lol yea I know..I was just saying what I thought happened after I found out Madara was Mizukage and that Kisame seemed pleased with it.

And I know why Zabuza left I just felt like throwing a ZabuzaxHaku thing in there because you so know they wanted each other.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah but both are sexy so it's cool.

braveheart
yes they would be able to no prob

Pyron_Knight
Pein and Konan alone are going to rock konoha and probably kill Tsunade.

Kento
And what makes you think they are going to fight all of Konoha? Itachi and Kisame were able to get into Konoha without being seen except by four people I'm sure Pein and Konan can with Konan's paper ability to take out anybody by surprise that could give them away.

The Last Rider
They might as well change the boundaries of the nation,beacuse the five nations will become four in a matter of hours. Weeks,give or take a few variables

ThunderGodEneru
Considering Pein just nuked Konoha, yeah, I would say Akatsuki could easily invade it.

The Last Rider
My thoughts exactly.

Csdabest

Madara is the Mizukage
Sasuke freed All the sound prisoners and spared the lives of the Curse Seal prisoners. Atleast the prisoners that were grateful and showed it on panel. They would most likely follow Sasuke aswell as faithfully as Taka does. So there isnt any reason why they would not follow sasuke. So sound follows, plus bloody mist, and Rain woul decimate konoha. And dont forget that sound and Rain surround konoha. and mist isnt to far off from their east

drrylan
well im gonna say that this is no contest
except if you take naruto into account
pein alone was pwning konaha easy
but naruto appearing changes things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.