So I just totalled my car...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jericho Zerø
Was on the way to school and flipped the damned thing three times. Had to get stitches for a cut next to my right eye, but otherwise walked away unharmed, so... I'm thankful for that...

Mairuzu
watch the road

~Wålshy~
haermm

Sol Valentine
Sorry to hear about your car.

Glad to hear you made it out ok.

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by Mairuzu
watch the road

I was. It's been raining for a few days now, and I guess it was more slick than I realized. Came around a sharp curve on a backroad and kicked up some gravel, next thing I knew the bloody car was flipped and in the ditch.

And thanks, Sol. I'm probably gonna be sore the next coupla days, but otherwise, I should be fine. Good excuse to lay outta class for a coupla days, though.

TRH
Good think your injury was minor.

chillybanana
Gutting about the car, at least you're OK though hug

Mairuzu

Jericho Zerø
Thanks, guys. That's the thing I love about KMC. Everyone's so great to one another and such...

Well, the eye took seven stitches, TRH, but like you said, it was pretty minor. Only like an inch deep and all. I'm gonna call in a favor from a friend or two and see if they won't get me stone-cold wasted later. Illegal, my ass... Best f*cking medicine there ever was...

Phucked Up

Strangelove
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Get pics of the car. shock

Ax3l
You're an idiot and shouldn't be allowed to drive. Idiot.

DarkSerpent
HahAHAHAHhhahHahQAHHahhahHahhaHaHAhAhHEHEHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEhhehehehhe... Damn you ok... **** it dananana **** it

~Wålshy~
pics of the cut, and try to remove the stitching. that would be so cool.

Kelly_Bean
Never wrecked my car.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Never wrecked my car. That's strange considering the fact that you are a female.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Ax3l
That's strange considering the fact that you are a female.
Females are better drivers than males are. hanuts

Phucked Up
Females are better drivers than males are. hanuts

BULLSHIT!

Mairuzu
Females are better drivers than males are. hanuts hahahahhahahahahhaahhahaah....

wait, you're serious?

Strangelove
Females are better drivers than males are. hanuts Just like Asians are better than whites haermm2

Jericho Zerø
I'll have pics up after the car gets towed back to the house in a few days, and as for pics of the cut, can't do much for you, save for what's already stitched.

KidRock

DarkC

Scythe
Ah, here's the thread. I'm sorry to hear about this Zero, hope you make a full recovery.

Jericho Zerø
Ah, yes. I forgot I'd started this. Thanks again, Scythe. I appreciate the concern.

Peach
Damn. At least you were able to walk away from that stick out tongue

I've only been in an accident once (I wasn't driving) and it sucked. Ambulance rides are not fun.

Jericho Zerø
True, true. Ah, I despise ambulance rides, but the EMT gentlemen kept the conversation away from my cut as much as possible. It was alright, I guess, for an ambulance ride.

Peach
I had hurt my back when I was in the accident, so I had to have a neck brace and be strapped to a backboard, so that really ****ing sucked ermm

Scythe

Jericho Zerø
Ouch! Never had to be strapped down, before. I'm claustrophobic, so I'm sure I'd go completely batshit if they ever did...

apoc001

Jericho Zerø
haermm I'm quite sure it would somehow end in that way...

Ahsoka Tano
Glad to hear you're well. Very scary to hear events like this.

Jericho Zerø
Thanks for that. I was more perturbed at the loss of my vehicle than scared, though... I think I have too much adrenalin in me when shit happens... I spent the better of the first fifteen minutes screaming "Shit, f*ck, shit, f*ck" after it happened.

Ax3l
I disagree, Ambulance rides are awesome.

Scythe
Originally posted by Ax3l
I disagree, Ambulance rides are awesome. I love lying to them the entire way to the hospital as to what happened.

Kosta

Jericho Zerø
Pics will be up in a few days. The car is off at a junkyard until I can afford to have it towed back home in a few days, but the second it's home, I'll get some of both the car and my cut. i'm afraid if i do so of the cut sooner, i'll kill my film supply off completely trying to get a good one of it.

Scythe
We don't need pics Jericho, if it's something you want to get away from, don't feel like you have to prove anything to us.

Ahsoka Tano
I agree with Scythe. I would seriously consider your health before taking pictures to appease people on the internet.

Jericho Zerø
Nah, I immediately thought I'd be off to post them after starting this thread and then forgot entirely that the car's gone away. My memory's not at its best right now.

Rogue Jedi
Sorry to hear it, man. I remember I rolled a van like 5 times when I was 16, and it made me a better driver. Hope you feel better.

Jericho Zerø
Thanks and all. I'll be alright, just need a little time off the road.

Rogue Jedi
I am assuming they took X rays, and all is well?

Jericho Zerø
They said X-Rays were unnecessary and released me, after the stitches, they said just spend a few days at home goofing off and not worrying about things. The only problem arising from this is that I now have to explain to my girlfriend, who's already having a shit week, that I've totaled my car and have a gash above my right eye... *sigh* I don't look forward to that call...

Rogue Jedi
Shit, sorry dude. Main thing is that you are still vertical, after all, its just a car.

Kosta
Originally posted by Scythe
We don't need pics Jericho, if it's something you want to get away from, don't feel like you have to prove anything to us.

I don't want pics as proof, I just wanted to see what was left of the car.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Shit, sorry dude. Main thing is that you are still vertical, after all, its just a car.

Exactly. Everything else should only seem like a minor inconvenience, considering you walked away from it.

Jericho Zerø
Right, right. I kept telling my mom over the phone, I can find a new car, but the great thing is that I walked out of it laughing and cutting up with the EMT's the whole time. Actually, think i may go lie down. Feeling kinda tired. I'll update tomorrow and let you all hear me ***** and moan until I take my 'scrips. Later, all. And thanks for all of your concerns. It means a lot.

Ahsoka Tano

Outbound
You could score so much ass from this awehuhs

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Outbound
You could score so much ass from this awehuhs

Agreed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Two things.

First off, you should have been given proper medical care. Especially since the accident could have left you with multiple trauma's.

Secondly, your girlfriend (please don't take offence) should be very understanding since you were in a life threatening situation and survived. indeed.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
I don't want pics as proof, I just wanted to see what was left of the car.

Oh, I didn't mean you Kosta.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
We don't need pics Jericho, if it's something you want to get away from, don't feel like you have to prove anything to us. Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I agree with Scythe. I would seriously consider your health before taking pictures to appease people on the internet. Get over yourselves, you two, we're on the internet shocklaugh

PICS PICS PICS!!!

Peach

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by Peach
I'm incredibly claustrophobic too, and I was stuck that way for a few hours while waiting to be x-rayed. It was a few days before I stopped shaking stick out tongue

And why didn't they x-ray you at all? They really should have, even just in case. With something like that you could have easily hurt something in your neck or back that's not going to show up right away - the only reason I noticed something was wrong was that my arm went numb (I pinched a nerve in my back).

I wasn't x-rayed simply because after a tedious evaluation of where I was or was not feeling any pain, they were able to tell me that I was 99% unlikely to have injured anything moreso than my head. Thankfully, my head isn't too bad. I'm up and mobile today, feel like shit, but that's just soreness from the wreck itself. We've noticed today that my ribs are slightly bruised, but otherwise unharmed. They only hurt when I laugh really hard or something.

Rogue Jedi

AngryManatee

JacopeX
Has anyone noticed that many thread titles here start with "So"?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Get pics of the car. shock

Not only that, but check your local government homeland security data sources for any satellite imagery we might be able to check out of the car actually flipping. That would be dope, yo.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Not only that, but check your local government homeland security data sources for any satellite imagery we might be able to check out of the car actually flipping. That would be dope, yo. your leg scab vid was FAKE. laughing

ragesRemorse

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Well, i may as well ask the important question that everyone seems to be forgetting. How is the Buddy Christ Dashboard statue?

Seriously, though, I'm sorry to hear about your car. Insurance is nearly unaffordable with a clean record. You really, lucked out, though, partner. You flipped that ***** 3 times and you only needed stitches? If you say you werent wearing your seat belt, i'll be pissed. What were you driving?

Hey, you know that saying, "the good die young"? Yeah, you survived stick out tongue

No, I was wearing my seat belt. My grandparents drilled that in my head at a young age. They said if I'd not had it on, I'd have flown through the windshield.

Not much of a car, either. 1992 Toyota Celica ST. I'd only had it about three months, too... F*ckin' sucked to lose it, but like everyone keeps saying, at least I walked away.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
same, the Doc looked me over and decided I needed no Xrays. Turns out he should have Xrayed my shoulder, I didnt realize until a few days later I injured it.

Malpractice; something a provider can't practice without.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Malpractice; something a provider can't practice without. well I sorta kinda told him I wasnt hurting..... embarrasment

Ripper Jacc
Here's a pic of the eye. Like I said, I'll have some up of the car once it's been towed back to the house. I'm having to wait for my insurance money to come in before I can manage it...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Here's a pic of the eye. Like I said, I'll have some up of the car once it's been towed back to the house. I'm having to wait for my insurance money to come in before I can manage it... an inch lower and you wouldnt have an eye.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Here's a pic of the eye. Like I said, I'll have some up of the car once it's been towed back to the house. I'm having to wait for my insurance money to come in before I can manage it... wow thats gross! but cool!

Ripper Jacc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.