Wow, I cannot believe my mom stooped so low...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 12pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater for 8 seconds and had she must have enjoyed it..but I didn't.

Selphie
Why would your mom make you both do that?

~Wålshy~
that evil evil *****

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 12pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater for 8 seconds and had she must have enjoyed it..but I didn't.

copypasta

Neo Darkhalen
what the hell?

oh it's you, i'm not gonna try and make sense of this...never worked last time.

Ganner Rhysode
My sister had to wear tight pants and a sports bra, so she enjoyed every minute of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair up, but they don't. That's what she did.

~Wålshy~
OH MY GOD! msn-oh

Selphie
Wait, what is the point of this?

Ganner Rhysode
The reason for this topic to not get too confusing is that don't you guys like to see teenage girls in a tank with their hair and their body soaked and wet?

That's the reason for this topic.

If you guys want to see a tutorial about underwater weighing, I have a link.

~Wålshy~
yeah send it, its fascinating!

Ganner Rhysode
http://www.topendsports.com/testing/tests/underwater.htm

~Wålshy~
you're a ****ing retard!

chillybanana
Congratulations.

Mairuzu
You have too many problems

Neo Darkhalen

Jericho Zerø
The reason for this topic to not get too confusing is that don't you guys like to see teenage girls in a tank with their hair and their body soaked and wet?

That's the reason for this topic.

If you guys want to see a tutorial about underwater weighing, I have a link.

So wait... Your sister is in next to nothing in a tank of water, and you decide to write a thread on KMC about how underaged girls in wet clothing are attractive? I sense some inbreeding going on around here...

JacopeX
Originally posted by Phucked Up
copypasta Sauce?

Neo Darkhalen

The Pict
http://www.topendsports.com/testing/tests/underwater.htm

Don't forget to take a towel!

http://www.freewebs.com/towelianism/1131519160towelie.JPG

Ax3l
Who the hell are you and why the **** should I care?

Jbill311
1. How is this 'stooping low' on your mom's part? If you need to be weighed, and your doctor decides that this is the best option for you, then until you are old enough to know better and override your mom's "authority" then you shouldn't complain.
2. Also, didn't you just start a thread about your fiance? If you are about to be married, then you should be old enough to make your own medical decisions.
3. If your 'fiance' was attacked, then why would you be forced to weigh yourself? I understand if you don't want to share medical details with the intraweb, but if you tell it/us/penguin about your daily life then I can't imagine your having too many inhibitions sharing medical facts with us.

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by Jbill311
1. How is this 'stooping low' on your mom's part? If you need to be weighed, and your doctor decides that this is the best option for you, then until you are old enough to know better and override your mom's "authority" then you shouldn't complain.
2. Also, didn't you just start a thread about your fiance? If you are about to be married, then you should be old enough to make your own medical decisions.
3. If your 'fiance' was attacked, then why would you be forced to weigh yourself? I understand if you don't want to share medical details with the intraweb, but if you tell it/us/penguin about your daily life then I can't imagine your having too many inhibitions sharing medical facts with us.

profiled.

DeathKap
How is it stooping low to get u weighed that way? and um why r u talkin bout your sister like that, an if u dont like it then why r u tellin people?

DeathKap
Wait............ U said isint that the point was dont we like to hear about wet young skimpy teens or somthin? If u hate when shes like that an turns people on........... then why tell people to turn us on........ if u hate it?.
And i can be atracted to her if i want, im 15.

Dark-Jaxx
My sister had to wear tight pants and a sports bra, so she enjoyed every minute of going underwater. Hot.

Scythe
This thread's been pwned by my goat thread...

Kosta

How is this relevant? To anything....

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
How is this relevant? To anything....

Don't worry about it, it's his way of 'lol'

Ahsoka Tano
I'm seriously amazed by this thread starters ability to make nonsense out of not just one post, but of many.

Cheers.

Scythe
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I'm seriously amazed by this thread starters ability to make nonsense out of not just one post, but of many.

Cheers. Don't encourage, haha.

Rogue Jedi
I use a bathroom scale.

Kosta
I just took a dump... It was glorious. Brought a tear to my eye having to flush it.

Rogue Jedi
I just took a dump... It was glorious. Brought a tear to my eye having to flush it. did it call you Daddy? haermm

Kosta
It goo-goo-gaa-gaa'd at me. I knew I had to let it go though, there was no way I could take care of it. I just hope somebody else can find it and love it as much as I do. *sniffle*

Blax_Hydralisk
I just took a dump... It was glorious.

Profiled. haermm

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Profiled. haermm

Why would you profile someones defecation?

Makes sense though, I've seen you post in the Star Wars forum on occasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.