Kreia=Arren Kae

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
There is speculation that Kreia is in fact Brianna's mother, Arren Kae. Vrook, Zez Kai-El and Kavar all mention that they believed Kreia had died in the Mandalorian Wars. Funny how they say that about Arren Kae?

Mical stated that Kreia was Revan's first and last teacher, funny how they say that about Arren Kae?

I'm many of you think it is merely a coincidence, but I think there's more 2 it than meets the eye. I wanna know what my fellow Star Wars fans think.

And don't hesitate to give your answer, plz.

big grin

Elite Hunter
My answer-wrong forum.

Gaevus Mesias
Just give any answer, even if I'm in the wrong section, I've only been a member for less than a week, so just answer. :/

Elite Hunter
It could very well be but the only possible hitch (which isn't very big in the long run imo) is the fact that Kreia praises Revan every second she gets but Revan killed Yusanis which was Kae's lover but other then that they maybe one in the same.

Gaevus Mesias
Elite, Kreia lies, she molds truth and lies into one, tries, I call them. They're interesting to use sometimes, and that's probably what she was doing. She was praising his POWER, not him, and in her heart, she probably doesn't hate Revan, but instead, she is curious, although she mourns Yusanis secretly.

Lightsnake
It's highly doubtful now. Krynda Draay is FAR more likely

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
It could very well be but the only possible hitch (which isn't very big in the long run imo) is the fact that Kreia praises Revan every second she gets but Revan killed Yusanis which was Kae's lover but other then that they maybe one in the same.

Um, I already know that but LS's opinion is also very likely. A thought I just came up with is that Arren Kae may have been at one point intended to be Kreia but that idea may have been scrapped with the creation of Krynda Draay.

Gaevus Mesias
If it were Krynda Draay, Lightsnake, she would be prty old, and Draay's already old by the early KOTOR comics. So 8 yrs KOTOR comics, 5 years after KOTOR, my guess is that Krynda Draay is DEAD!!

Lightsnake
You base this on what, though? Kreia was 'pretty old,' Krynda is old enough to have a son who's at least in his 40s, so it's not too bad-like...60s-70s...how is 70s or 80s too old?

Gaevus Mesias
Her son Lucien is at least 39, making Krynda Draay about 60-65, and my point is, she'd be as old as Vima-Da-Buda (not as old, but u get my point) and be a recluse. Besides, Kreia's eyes are not the result of a Miraluka-Human lovechild, she probably went blind after some force attack.

If you do believe it is Kryndaa Dray, give me some evidence, other than their physical appearance.

Lightsnake
Vima da Boda was 200 years old. 60-65 is not that old in the SW galaxy, either. Also, Krynda from the start is, IIRC, not blind, but becomes so later on. Her hair turns white and she goes blind. Kreia indicates that she could easily 'see' again if she desired to, but does not. No 'probablies'...does Kreia say how she goes blind or not?

As I said, Lucien is 40-ish. Krynda would be 60s-70s if that's the case. Jedi can get pretty darn old. Evidence is largely circumstantial of course: Physical appearance, the whole force sight thing, EXTREMELY...unconventional views on the Force and the Jedi, dark tragedy in the past...

Gaevus Mesias
I don't think Kreia (a HUMAN) could live for the time Vima-Da-Boda did, and I don't see Krynda Draay falling to the Dark Side.

Also, was Krynda Draay ever Revan's first AND last master? Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm?

Lightsnake
Dude, I'll say it again: Krynda is NOWHERE NEAR as old as Vima da Boda was. Vima was over 200. Humans in SW can live up to 100 years without real issues.

And Alek tells Lucien and the other members of the Covenant: My Master and your master are very well acquainted.
Alek is Malak. Revan is the Revanchist- Alek's friend and master.

And you 'don't see Krynda falling to the Dark Side?' She sanctioned the murder of children, her teachings have ALWAYS been darkly unorthodox...

Moreover, Krynda had both force sight and normal sight-as Kreia did- and incredible powers of a seer-again, Kreia.

Faunus
Is Haazen Sion? I need to know. Because Sion being Traya's son would be twisted to stupendous levels, not to mention mildly oedipal.

Lightsnake
Haazen isn't Traya's son, Lucien is. And as to right now, we don't know. Haazen just revealed himself as a Dark Sider, though

Faunus
I know Lucien's the son, that's why I was hoping he wouldn't become Sion. Haazen already looks the part, and the cover of the comic had him with a red lightsaber. You notice their (Haazen - Sion) pants?

DarkSerpent
Whoa where are you getting this 'Kreia has kids stuff' give link plz.

Faunus
Krynda's son is Lucien. People think Lucien becomes Sion, for some reason.

Gaevus Mesias
sry it took me soo long I was finishing my chicken nuggets! big grin

Lightsnake
I'm HOPING Haazen is Sion...he'd be so perfect, all things considered

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'm HOPING Haazen is Sion...he'd be so perfect, all things considered

I agree he looks very similar and that glove thing that Sion wears could cover up the mechanical arm

Gaevus Mesias
Haazen couldn't be Sion, dude, I don't think it'd be right, even though it probably IS perfect.

Gaevus Mesias
I've an idea, Sion is Lucien and Krynda is Kreia (though I doubt it's true, I believe Kreia was intended to be Kae)

Lightsnake
He 'couldn't be?' Again, says who, exactly? He's a Dark Sider, a lot of physical traits match with Sion, he's got the pain thing going on...

Lightsnake
Also, doesn't matter what Kreia was 'intended' as...as of now, she's not Kae and writers could change it

Icy Ninja
Lucien as Sion would be just plain weird since he is attracted to Kreia (at least that what it seemed like when i played the game) who IMO is most likely Kynda

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
Lucien as Sion would be just plain weird since he is attracted to Kreia (at least that what it seemed like when i played the game) who IMO is most likely Kynda Mmmm,incestic love looms in the air,like Luke and Leia

caedusrulesall
I think it's quite possible that Krynda Draay is Kreia. Draay was half human and half Miraluka, meaning she would have both normal sight and Force Sight. Kreia also has Force Sight, and using Force Sight in place of normal sight for long enough could atrophy one's eyes, as I heard somewhere happened to Kreia.

Age isn't really a problem either, since humans in the SW galaxy can live to over 100 even if they're non-Force users. Remember that old guy in the Taris Undercity in KOTOR? The one that tells you about the Promised Land (I think his name is Rukil)? He's over 100, and he managed to survive to that age in the harsh conditions of the Undercity. Jedi could probably live even longer than that, as Vima-Da-Boda showed. So Draay could probably have survived to the time of KOTOR II, though she's really old by that point (the Exile thinks she could die at any minute).

All things considered, it's most likely that Draay is actually Kreia.

Gaevus Mesias
Luke never tapped Leia, at least I don't think. Anyway, Sion as Haazen would be interesting, so Haazen's Dark Side influence scars him even more over the years and turns him into Darth Sion. Good idea, but Krynda Draay as Kreia? Pfft, censored2 censored

caedusrulesall
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Mmmm,incestic love looms in the air,like Luke and Leia

Well, they don't actually do anything except kiss once. And of course, they both stop loving each other "like that" when they learn that they're brother and sister.

Gaevus Mesias
Kreia also seemed to have a hint of concern in the game with the Handmaiden when you ask her about it. Aka "What're your intentions with my daughter, pal!?!?!?"

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Gaevus Mesias
Kreia also seemed to have a hint of concern in the game with the Handmaiden when you ask her about it. Aka "What're your intentions with my daughter, pal!?!?!?"

I believe she didn't want the exile to fall in love with her because she thought that it might weaken him. She also had the same reaction with Visas

Faunus
He 'couldn't be?' Again, says who, exactly? He's a Dark Sider, a lot of physical traits match with Sion, he's got the pain thing going on... I think it'd be silly if he wasn't. What, Lucien just becomes exactly like Haazen, down to the scars, clothes, and attitude?

And I still think Zayne could be the Exile if they pulled a retcon, which they easily could do. He fits the bill perfectly.

Lightsnake
That, or Sion is someone new entirely. Which would be amazingly lame

Faunus
So who's Nihilus?

I don't think Lucien should be any of the Sith, because that would make his relations with Traya (if she's Krynda) immensely f*cked up.

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Faunus
And I still think Zayne could be the Exile if they pulled a retcon, which they easily could do. He fits the bill perfectly.

I don't think he could be Zayne is still a padawan while the Exile was a Jedi Knight who was about to take on her own padawan. Zayne as far as I know has never met Atris who was apparently very close with the Exile and the Exile was said to have average force ability while Zayne force ability have been below average

Faunus
I thought Vrook said his/her ability with the Force was "mediocre" in one of KotOR II's holo-recordings. Also, Vandar makes note of his affinity for forming Force-bonds.

Jbill311
Kreia being the handmaiden's mother was one of those things that I took for granted, until I thought about it. As in the paternity issue following Anakin (Plageius? Teh Force!!?!!?!11?) the clues point toward one supposition (Plageius did it, Kreia is Kae) but aren't fully supported. There is no direct evidence for Anakin, and I've yet to find any for Kreia. As LS said, the developers' intentions with her character have been disregarded. I've yet to read the comics, so I'll hold on to my childish insistence upon Kreia's true identity for just a little longer. In reality, the arguments against have already convinced me.

Lightsnake
To be fair, Zayne was only a Padawan. He's been improving quite a bit.

Though to be fair in the end of this, we could see Zayne go all out...he's supposed to take on Lucien

Icy Ninja
What I want to know is who is Nhilius. I only have two theory's
a. He is the Exile dark half that was formed when the exile cut herself off from the force becoming her exact opposite or
b. Zayne will eventual become him fulfilling the vision the jedi covenant had

Faunus
Zayne is, personally, the most compelling EU character introduced as of late. His story is a refreshing change of pace from the armada of prodigious, galaxy-changing, massively powerful and successful beings who've formerly been the center of the saga. The Skywalker/Solo clans, Starkiller, Durron, Revan, DE Sidious, etc.

Jbill311
^^
Don't forget Thrawn

I like option 'A'

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Faunus
Zayne is, personally, the most compelling EU character introduced as of late. His story is a refreshing change of pace from the armada of prodigious, galaxy-changing, massively powerful and successful beings who've formerly been the center of the saga. The Skywalker/Solo clans, Starkiller, Durron, Revan, DE Sidious, etc.

I couldn't agree more though I do like Cade Skywalker as he is far from your standard Skywalker

Faunus
Cade is okay, but they overdid the whole "I'm a rebel" thing. He's just an apathetic jackass, and he's still absurdly gifted, and given that we've already had arcs on the original chosen one, his son, and the grandchildren, the Skywalker line is wearing on me a little bit. It wouldn't be so bad if Luke hadn't been handled so poorly, and Vong were just... ugh.

The setting of Legacy and it's effect on continuity is atrocious, too.

Lightsnake
Haazen has been revealed as the Red Suited Sith, so it's very likely that Zayne will go dark.

Elite Hunter
Haazen has been revealed as the Red Suited Sith, so it's very likely that Zayne will go dark.

Is that the red sith that was suppose to one of the earliest ancient sith lords ?

DarkSerpent
the vong werr aWzumE pwnzors tu dizogwee is HEWESEE..

They were phugly as phugly could be, I mean SHEESH, when you create an ENTIRE SPECIES that makes Roseanne Barr/Arnold and Rosie O'Donell look like a sexy lezzie fantasy, you has ****ed up somewhere.

Lt. Valerian
I completely hate being kept in the dark about Sion, Nihilus and Kreia.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I completely hate being kept in the dark about Sion, Nihilus and Kreia. Play KOTOR II...

Lt. Valerian
Uh, I've played it... What do we know about them, exactly?

Who is Nihilus? Who is Sion? Kreia's past? Hmm...

Null ARC Avis
Meh. I hate Sion. "To have fallen so far and to have learned nothing. That is your failure." He is such a stupid prick. And Nihilus sucks balls. He isn't even really a sith lord, he is just a monster. Traya was the only REAL Sith Lord of the whole trio. She owns everyone and their grandmothers.

Schwarzenegger
I would have liked nihilus had they actually made him a developed character like bane and vader which i really like.

Lord Knightfa11
welll... it would be incredibly awesome and would add more depth to the game if kreia was sion's mother. If lucien became sion, then it would greatly fix some of the lines in kotor II making him sound way less like a dependant-on-kreia retard. Lines like:

Yet she chose you... you are weak.

And then the whole thing where the exile beats him up cause he thinks that hes not the apprentice traya loves.

Gaevus Mesias
Well, I think Zayne Carrick MIGHT become Nihilus, but I don't think he fits. More likely that he becomes the Exile istead.

As far as Haazen as Sion, Lightsnake, did you see their pants? And that arm, the exact same arm Sion has that glove thingy on.
If Krynda Draay is Kreia, and Exile is Carrick, that means that they'll have known each other (unless something in between happens, and Carrick looses his memory) b4 KOTOR II, so Carrick's out. Krynda Draay as Kreia is possible but not as likely, so she's out. So the only possible piss is Haazen=Sion or Lucien=Sion.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I noticed that Lucien and Sion have the same tall stature, Haazen does't seem very tall at all compared to him.

Gaevus Mesias
Ohyeah, and if Lucien DOES become Sion, what the hell, that's leaves Haazen in the dust. Or, Haazen=Nihilus, NOOO! IT CAN'T BE!!

Lightsnake
Well, I think Zayne Carrick MIGHT become Nihilus, but I don't think he fits. More likely that he becomes the Exile istead.

As far as Haazen as Sion, Lightsnake, did you see their pants? And that arm, the exact same arm Sion has that glove thingy on.
If Krynda Draay is Kreia, and Exile is Carrick, that means that they'll have known each other (unless something in between happens, and Carrick looses his memory) b4 KOTOR II, so Carrick's out. Krynda Draay as Kreia is possible but not as likely, so she's out. So the only possible piss is Haazen=Sion or Lucien=Sion.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I noticed that Lucien and Sion have the same tall stature, Haazen does't seem very tall at all compared to him.
Haazen towers over Zayne and he's just as tall as Lucien. And the exile is a woman, so Zayne's out there.

Gaevus Mesias
I think Lucien may be a little taller than Haazen, plus, he even has the same body type as Sion, Haazen is a bit too thin to be Sion. But it is VERY likely that they could turn Haazen into Sion.

Faunus
Zayne turning evil would be both tragic and fairly cliched. They should just keep him as a hero, although I'm curious to see how they'll tie the Exile into the story, considering their similarities.

Gaevus Mesias
don' think Exile will be in KOTOR comics, but he definately should be in KOTOR III.

But how old is Kreia? It says she may be '50'. I find this possible, since Kreia is mysterious. But remember, the Dark Side messes up your physical appearance, like King Omnin, or whatever. Remember when we see Dark Side kreia? She could've been farked up by the Dark Side, and could very well be about 50 or a bit older.

Faunus
Lucien's only 37 as of the most recent arc, so Krynda could comfortably be in her early sixties, which would put her in line for a near-eighty as of KotOR II, should she be Kreia. Not at all unbelievable.

Blax_Hydralisk
don' think Exile will be in KOTOR comics, but he definately should be in KOTOR III.

But how old is Kreia? It says she may be '50'. I find this possible, since Kreia is mysterious. But remember, the Dark Side messes up your physical appearance, like King Omnin, or whatever. Remember when we see Dark Side kreia? She could've been farked up by the Dark Side, and could very well be about 50 or a bit older.

The Exile is canonically a female, so why do you refer to her as a guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.