Are you addicted to energy drinks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I am. My company distributes Monster drinks and I get free drinks almost every morning before I hit the road in my beer truck. My favorite is the original green Monster, although I love Red Bull. Especially if it's mixed with some Jagermeister. I drink a Monster every morning before I leave the house. It's my "morning coffee", since I detest the taste of actual coffee.

Neo Darkhalen
Red bull gives you wings. no expression

Ax3l
Beer truck? Do you have a CDL?

Or is it something smaller?

JacopeX
Cocaine!

Impediment
Originally posted by Ax3l
Beer truck? Do you have a CDL?

Or is it something smaller?

Yes, I have my Class A CDL. I drive a beer truck for Anheuser-Busch.

Impediment
Originally posted by JacopeX
Cocaine!

I've never seen it here in Texas. Yet, I've heard of it. Is it good?

Peach
Energy drinks, blech. The only one I can tolerate the taste of is those Java Monsters, because they taste like coffee. Though regular coffee is cheaper and neither give me any energy so there's little point in buying an energy drink.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Impediment
Yes, I have my Class A CDL. I drive a beer truck for Anheuser-Busch. Is that a ***** to get? I've been thinking about doing that for some time now.

JacopeX
I've never seen it here in Texas. Yet, I've heard of it. Is it good? Too much sweet and gassy. sick

Impediment
Originally posted by Ax3l
Is that a ***** to get? I've been thinking about doing that for some time now.

I dunno where you live, but here in Texas, it's pretty easy to get if you are hired on with a company that will let you use one of their combination trucks to take your road test in.

You have to take 2 tests: A written test and a road test. The written test is the real b*tch here. I had to take my written test 4 damn times before I passed. The road test was cake. All you need to remember is to watch your mirrors and take wide turns. I make $700 a week now. It's not bad money.

Neo Darkhalen
how can it be Gassy or sweet for that matter?

Impediment
Originally posted by Peach
Energy drinks, blech. The only one I can tolerate the taste of is those Java Monsters, because they taste like coffee. Though regular coffee is cheaper and neither give me any energy so there's little point in buying an energy drink.

We also distribute Java Monsters. Personally, I don't like them because I'm just not a coffee drinker. I especially despise Starbucks. stick out tongue

Ax3l
I dunno where you live, but here in Texas, it's pretty easy to get if you are hired on with a company that will let you use one of their combination trucks to take your road test in.

You have to take 2 tests: A written test and a road test. The written test is the real b*tch here. I had to take my written test 4 damn times before I passed. The road test was cake. All you need to remember is to watch your mirrors and take wide turns. I make $700 a week now. It's not bad money. What kind of hours do you work? Are you gone for a few days or is a 9 to 5'er?

Yeah, I need to find a company willing to do some training. I've got some friends with a truck, but they don't trust me. YET.

Impediment
I work 5 days a week, and get every weekend off. I have to be at work every morning by 6:15 a.m. for morning meeting. I usually have a helper, but if I don't, it's no skin off of my nuts. The only holidays I have off, however, are Thanksgiving and X-Mas.

Impediment
Also, my loads are usually under 800 cases of beer. It might sound like a lot, but after you gain some muscle from this job, and you WILL, it gets easier.

Scythe
I honestly don't have the funds to build up an addiction, they're freakin' expensive compared to unhealthy soda.

Impediment
Originally posted by Scythe
I honestly don't have the funds to build up an addiction, they're freakin' expensive compared to unhealthy soda.

I agree. I guess that I'm unlucky enough to have a free outlet for this shit. droolio

Peach
We also distribute Java Monsters. Personally, I don't like them because I'm just not a coffee drinker. I especially despise Starbucks. stick out tongue

I'm actually not too big on just coffee (I prefer tea) stick out tongue

Originally posted by Scythe

Seriously, Java Monsters are like $3 per can. That's a lot ermm

I get them occasionally while at work and that's it.

Scythe
Bottles of water also seem to be a little bit off the price range as well... Why...?

Impediment
I drink tap water. F*ck it, I say.

Scythe
I drink tap water. F*ck it, I say.

You must live somewhere lucky then, the tap water around here destroys teeth and braincells.

Peach
I drink iced tea more than anything else stick out tongue

Impediment
I drink iced tea more than anything else stick out tongue

I drink lot of Kool-Aid, personally.

Scythe
I drink iced tea more than anything else stick out tongue That's good, I love iced tea, my favorite drink has to be lemonade.

Phucked Up
I've never seen it here in Texas. Yet, I've heard of it. Is it good?

I don't know what Jacope is talking about, Cocaine energy drink is NOT sweet. It's actually kind of spicy going down. Gives you tons of energy too. When I was working 12 hours shifts at work I'd be bouncing off the walls all night long off of one can.

However, 180 is my favorite energy drink.

Impediment
I've honestly never heard of the Cocaine energy drink.

I Wiki'd it. It seems kinda popular.

Scythe
I've honestly never heard of the Cocaine energy drink.

I Wiki'd it. It seems kinda popular. It's alright. The thing about energy drinks is that they get you jittery and give you quite a boost, but when it runs out, you just wanna crash.

Ahsoka Tano
Sparks is my favorite.

TKM
I don't drink energy drinks but I like Vault and Snickers. Energy!! Haha! eek!

I rehydrate on water and Gaterade.

guy222
Monster is my fave

BlackSunshine
I can't handle energy drinks. I had a red bull once and it made me sick to my stomach. I got all hyped up but when it was all over I felt nauseous and sweaty....I had to lay down for several hours because my head was killing me. I'm really more of a coffee drinker.

Outbound
V.

Strangelove
Java Monsters are good. I like Full Throttle the best though.

But I'm not addicted to energy drinks, no.

BruceSkywalker
Sobe is tha best

Naz
I am, I mostly drink Nos, sometimes Jolt.

mitchum
Originally posted by Naz
I am, I mostly drink Nos, sometimes Jolt. NOS

Jbill311
I breath bottled air. It costs a bundle. I'm addicted to breathing, but can't afford to do anything else. I'm afraid to breathe 'normal' air, because the local Tap water-- I mean Tap air is unhealthy.

lord xyz
I've never been addicted, I just love em to bits.

Also, I'd like to complain about the poll.

Lucozade, Relentless?

Impediment
I mentioned "other", didn't I?

Phucked Up
Originally posted by lord xyz
I've never been addicted, I just love em to bits.

Also, I'd like to complain about the poll.

Lucozade, Relentless?

Fail.

ragesRemorse
Whatever happened to good ol' fashion Gatorade? It' both, revitalizes and re-hydrates.

electrolytes r good

Impediment
F*ck Gatorade and Powerade.

I want Ginseng and Taurine.

RevoWution™©®
Powerade. Wouldn't touch any of the other energy drinks.

ragesRemorse
If you want heart palpitations then, yeah you're right.

manoy
Rock Star > any other drink.

chillybanana
I don't drink energy drinks often at all, I would have something like Lucozade to boost my sugar levels or if I'd been ill to help get my energy back. If I need to be alert and awake I would choose Irn Bru 32.

Kelly_Bean
Full Throttle: Fury and Bawls.

If I could drink nothing for the rest of my life except those two, I'd do it. Of course my life would be shortened greatly by that. erm

Clovie
voted other and that is coke. normal.

steverules
I like my red bull with vodka, makes me reeeeeally happy

Sweet Escape
I don't like them, but I'm gonna need them to get me through school! messed

gefallen_engel
Red Bull Baby!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.