Kitty vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hmmm . . . shrug

leonidas
what?? yeah it was done a couple times, but few responses in any of them, so i thought . . . what the hell. let's try again. saw a great battle between an alternate NC and kitty (i honestly can't remember the book, but the fight took place in limbo) so it seemed interesting.

guy222
prolly kurt

been a while since i read about kitty and kurt

strifex6
Can somebody post Kitty's feats?

kgkg
Where do they fight?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by strifex6
Can somebody post Kitty's feats?

When don't you stop asking and check out the respect threads yourself thanks.

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
Where do they fight?

ah, just for you kg, say toronto. canadian

kgkg
well it depends on who gets the first attack I say kitty has a better chance at catching NC offguard where NC does not have many options.

leonidas
if she wanted to phase him into the ground, i wonder if he could teleport away even if he was intangible.

redhotrash
Am I way off, or arent they about equal in the H2H fighting department? This could really go either way. Personally I think Nightcrawler has more patience and would be better able to pick his shot.

kgkg
Originally posted by redhotrash
Am I way off, or arent they about equal in the H2H fighting department? This could really go either way. Personally I think Nightcrawler has more patience and would be better able to pick his shot. wink H2H fighting? How does that matter? what is NC going to do if Kitty is intangible all the time. As soon as kitty can get a hold of NC she can rip his neck or heart. Kitty can stay intangible for a very long time.

redhotrash
Since its in her character to rip people's hearts out. And also because Nightcrawler will stand still while she does it. More likely when Kitty unphases a part of her body to attack him, Nightcrawler teleports to either side and smacks the exposed bodypart with the blunt end of his sword.

kgkg

Juk3n

kgkg
Originally posted by Juk3n
ZOMG!!11 Well this must be liek TOTALLY a Spite thread since there is nothing NC can do right? You are right my KMC rule not much NC can do unless you can show otherwise

another reason why this isn't so much spite is because one mistake my kitty and NC wins , but my KMC rules that shouldn't happen

leonidas
can kitty actually perform a vision-style phase attack? confused i thought she just made people solidify in floors or walls or something (like she did to thor).

if that's the case, she needs to solidify to grab NC who may then be quick enough to port the solidified portions of her body away . . .

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
can kitty actually perform a vision-style phase attack? I don't see why not leo she has the power to phase/unphase some parts of her body at will.

How do you suggest NS will win?

leonidas
i think if she tries to go vision though, her arm would be as screwed up as the person she's putting it through. i'm not sure she's ever done that in the past.

i'd say his only chance to win (and not just stalemate--he'd prolly tire eventually anyway so if it went long enough she'd win . . .) would be to teleport away whatever body part she solidifies to grab him and phase him into something

another weird possibility would be if he actually teleported straight on top of her intangible form then ported away. she is still PRESENT in phased form, just insubstantial. i wonder if he ported while on top/within her/superimposed on her if he could port her even while she was phased? theory, speculation, yada-yada, but it does make a form of sense to me. smile

Darth Martin
Shadowcat.

She can do her intangible thing quicker than Kurt teleporting and also she's smarter and a better martial artist.

kgkg
i'd say his only chance to win (and not just stalemate--he'd prolly tire eventually anyway so if it went long enough she'd win . . .) would be to teleport away whatever body part she solidifies to grab him and phase him into something

thumb up

is this pure speculation leo? I have yet to see NC to anything like this stick out tongue

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
thumb up

is this pure speculation leo? I have yet to see NC to anything like this stick out tongue

what? ME? speculate?? c'mon, kg, you know me better than that! laughing out loud

Scoobless
saw a great battle between an alternate NC and kitty (i honestly can't remember the book, but the fight took place in limbo) so it seemed interesting.

We seem to be reading all the same stuff .... ermm

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
We seem to be reading all the same stuff .... ermm

hey, here's an idea--how about you actually comment on the thread!

heh

ps--always good to be thorough. wink

redhotrash
Kitty phased her arm through Sabretooth's head, threatening to solidify it. Sabretooth called her bluff and said she'd be losing a arm. So yeah she cant just pull people's hears and brains out without losing a apendage of her own. So anything like that which would give her a instant win would also most likely cause her to bleed to death, unless shes phasing like a finger into Kurt's chest.

Scoobless
Originally posted by redhotrash
Kitty phased her arm through Sabretooth's head, threatening to solidify it. Sabretooth called her bluff and said she'd be losing a arm. So yeah she cant just pull people's hears and brains out without losing a apendage of her own. So anything like that which would give her a instant win would also most likely cause her to bleed to death, unless shes phasing like a finger into Kurt's chest.

Or better yet, a phased inanimate object ... even letting go of a handful of sand inside someone.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Or better yet, a phased inanimate object ... even letting go of a handful of sand inside someone.

yeah, that's pretty much what she would have to do, but then she'd have to hit him and become solid at some point to grab something.

it is admittedly difficult to find a logical way for kurt to win this one.

kgkg
bump

xmarksthespot
yeah, that's pretty much what she would have to do, but then she'd have to hit him and become solid at some point to grab something.

it is admittedly difficult to find a logical way for kurt to win this one. She has held Cyclops heart while keeping the rest of herself phased before in Endsong, threatening to crush it...

She can generally pull things out of things without having to solidify... see Astonishing X-Men, Stuff from Kitty-proof box.

redhotrash
She wouldnt be able to do that, not when its been shown on panel that she'd lose that body part. Also how the hell does she solidify her hand inside someone's body? Can she now displace things when she unphases? No, thats just bad writing.

xmarksthespot
Rather than solidifying she extends her phasing...

leonidas
hmm, that makes it even more unlikely NC could win this thing . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.