Black Panther vs X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Black Panther gets Standard equipment

Juk3n
Admantium > His face

imo ofcourse

Entity
Originally posted by Juk3n
Admantium > His face

imo ofcourse T'Challa's way to smart and got way to much more experience. Not to mention he's taken out higher tiers than her more than once! *cough*armbar*cough* stick out tongue

But seriously T'Challa's taken out Tony in a special Iron Man armor designed to take on him personally. Plus T'Challa's got contingency plans out the wazoo on par with Bruce. And I can't see how he wouldn't have more resources than him, being the King of the most advanced nation in the world.

T'Challa 8/10 at least and the other 2 are her somehow just getting lucky and cheap shotting him. If she even can do that!

Don't get me wrong X-23's a badass but she's still a rookie and allot like Wolverine lite right now and BP's taken on the original more than once already.

Harbinger
BP.

BUSTER1
X-23

Juk3n
Originally posted by Entity
T'Challa's way to smart and got way to much more experience. Not to mention he's taken out higher tiers than her more than once! *cough*armbar*cough* stick out tongue

But seriously T'Challa's taken out Tony in a special Iron Man armor designed to take on him personally. Plus T'Challa's got contingency plans out the wazoo on par with Bruce. And I can't see how he wouldn't have more resources than him, being the King of the most advanced nation in the world.

T'Challa 8/10 at least and the other 2 are her somehow just getting lucky and cheap shotting him. If she even can do that!

Don't get me wrong X-23's a badass but she's still a rookie and allot like Wolverine lite right now and BP's taken on the original more than once already.

your post makes me nod in agreement

Darth Martin
Black Panther ****'s the girl up. When Wolverine fight her if I'm not mistaken he holds back.

DigiMark007
The IM fight with T'Challa was a fair amount of PIS. Tony going H2H?! Not using his range attacks?! Oodles of prep for BP? It's not like that would happen with any regularity.

BP probably wins a slight majority. Though my guess is that this is in reaction to the debate in the tiers thread (which is fine), so my saying "BP slight majority" doesn't change my opinion there. The list isn't about individual matchups, but general trends, powers, and overall power levels.

guy222
t'challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.