How many times will you see TTT in Theatres?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I plan on seeing this at least three times in the theatres....I saw AOTC four times in theatres I think...though I don't think that there are any movies I've seen more than 5 times in the theatres.

Fire
I dunno probably about the same number of times as FotR so about 5

mah
same as FotR, same as AOTC; three times. probably

Corran
probably twice.

Dexx
just once in a theater. But i'll watch and rewatch the bootleg.

Fitch
That goes for me too.Only once in the theaters,but many many times at home(bootleg).Funny,when I'll get the bootleg,Dexx will also have it......

Dexx
*drulls*...boootleg
7 days to the release anyway...can't wait

Mujaffa
4-5 times......................gonna be fun

Julie
yea.....definately...only wish is was Star Wars coming out now:-)

Dexx
naah..then what?

Julie
ah true enough...the anticipation is half the fun of it all.

Captain REX
I'll probably see TTT at least twice or more. I try to watch it when it comes out, and I try to see it more when the excitement has died down, and I'll try to see it if it comes with a sneak peek at the sequel or prequel or whatever at the end or beginning. smile

Belguimrocks
I saw the first LOTR 3times in theaters, only seen the 2nd one 1once so far...its still always sold out here...UGH! I loved it!...I cant seem to get back to the first board I was at where there was lots of trivia...grr...

webby
well im on 3 at the moment, and if its still showing in a month, ill prob go see it again.

but as for the video and dvd release, when its out, ill watch it a lot. when im skint i watch FOTR, and have easily played that 20/25 times so far. some times on in background, other times, will actually watch it. so id say 15 times deffo watched it. (normal and extended version included)

big grinbig grin

ms_saigon
Three, I've seen it twice already so only one more to go. I'm waiting to get the bootleg, too.

Dejio
I'm gonna watch it many, many times! I've seen it once in the movie house (premier showing). They're gonna have the regular viewing mid-week of January.. Damn!
Anyway, I've seen it on a VCD copy six times already. And I must say, I love the movie more and more everytime I watch it. It's simply the best! I'm gonna watch this movie every holidays, weekends and every spare time I've got.
Hmm.. My Star Wars tilogy video is gonna gather some dust... just a little anyway.

mah
I've seen it three times now. think that's it for a while

Arien
i've seen it twice so far....
so i'll probably see it about 4 or 5 times in the theaters.

dude, i want some of those pointy ears!!!!!!

Mujaffa
make outta plastic/silicon or paper...just a tip!!!

Mithrandir
ive seen it 4 times all ready and planning on going at least two more, seeming that ive finished the ROTK and now have a more of acceptance to what Sam and Frodo are doing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.