Ghost Rider vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Umm....not sure so pick a GL.

Who wins?

Aster Phoenix
This is very very complicated. Ghost Rider doesn't need to breathe in space so even if a GL threw him up there it wouldn't kill him.

Basically I don't know if any GL can withstand his penance stare now.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
This is very very complicated. Ghost Rider doesn't need to breathe in space so even if a GL threw him up there it wouldn't kill him.

Basically I don't know if any GL can withstand his penance stare now. wont work on GL because what has a GL done wrong ?

Aster Phoenix
Your joking right? Think of what Hal and Kyle did as Parallax.

And it doesn't have to be things you did wrong. It's the pain you've caused others.

And it works on the good guys too, just ask Dr Strange.

tdazz
Ghost Rider easily.

razor4life
Ghost Rider.

Nemesis X
What's with everyone talking about GR using the Penence Stare on GL? The Penance stare will only have effect if the person GR is looking at has commited sin. Has GL commited any sins? I don't think so.

Takion
Originally posted by Nemesis X
What's with everyone talking about GR using the Penence Stare on GL? The Penance stare will only have effect if the person GR is looking at has commited sin. Has GL commited any sins? I don't think so.
Masturbation.

Homosexuailty.

Theft of tampons.

Aster Phoenix

No, as I said it effects good guys as well, Dr Strange almost died to it.

Mr. Slippyfist
What's with everyone talking about GR using the Penence Stare on GL? The Penance stare will only have effect if the person GR is looking at has commited sin. Has GL commited any sins? I don't think so. John, Hal, and Kyle all have.

Guy is just a big sin as well... but who cares about Guy?

Mr. Slippyfist
On another note... what is 'GL' supposed to mean anyway? Are we to assume that we're talking about Hal or something? There's an ass load of GL's to say the least.

bats2jm
The alien GLs dont know but the humans ones well yes they are sinner all humans are in fact.

Aster Phoenix
The sinning thing doesn't matter guys.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Takion
Masturbation.

Homosexuailty.

Theft of tampons.

sick Are you serious?

Takion
sick Are you serious?
smile

Aster Phoenix
The stare makes you feel what you have inflicted on others. And allot of GL's have killed people during the SCW.

Nemesis X
smile

Get a life you sicko.

Mr. Slippyfist
The sinning thing doesn't matter guys. But they have sinned so much!

Badabing
Masturbation.

Homosexuailty.

Theft of tampons. no expression

I'm not sure if this post deserves a warning.

There's been too much off topic nonsense and spam lately by a small group of posters. Maybe warnings and temp bans will help stop it. erm

Aster Phoenix
Masturbation.

Homosexuailty.

Theft of tampons.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9818/ggluy7.png

Aster Phoenix
Sorry about that one Bing, I apologize

Badabing
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9818/ggluy7.png Hmm. let's see if closing the thread and warning Aster Phoenix helps. no expression

Badabing
This is open again. Please stay on topic.

leonidas
i think GR takes it. ring v magic is dubious at best, and GR is uber on top of that . . .

occultdestroyer
The Sentinel is the only GL who I believe can be a worthy match for GR.
But he still gets stomped.

Takion
GR.

guy222
blaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.