The Crow(Eric Draven) vs. Blade(Snipes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-The Crow(actual bird) is nowhere in sight, so Draven would technically not have a weakness.

-Blade is a far better hand-to-hand/martial artist, however, if he gets too close Draven, he can give him the 30hrs. of suffering touch.

-location is a huge warehouse full of guns, swords & knives.

Juk3n
Blade everytime - Force Dash - decaptitation.

six6six
Originally posted by Juk3n
Blade everytime - Force Dash - decaptitation.

Blade might get tired of doing this over and over again, seen as how The Crow can just regenerate. As long as "the bird" is not harmed, Draven will keep comin' back.

Juk3n
point of a thread with an Immortal involved?

six6six
point of a thread with an Immortal involved?

I totally understand what you mean, I'm just saying that IMO Blade, like you said, would put the Crow down, but eventually, I think he'd get over taken. So it'd be Blade for the majority, but Crow for the eventual. Unless Blade can somehow locate the bird.

Juk3n
mm hmm, so they're fighting in a warehouse and the Bird is not there..right, Blade can't leave and hunt the Bird because thats a self BFR and an autolose i presume, so HOW exactly can Blade win ..

i mean win the whole eventual battle, is there any possible way?

six6six
mm hmm, so they're fighting in a warehouse and the Bird is not there..right, Blade can't leave and hunt the Bird because thats a self BFR and an autolose i presume, so HOW exactly can Blade win ..

i mean win the whole eventual battle, is there any possible way?

Well, Blade could contact Whistler and have him hunt the bird down. Blade would just have to hold off The Crow unitil Whistler found it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.