Predator Army vs. Terminator Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-100 vs. 100

-mixture of the types such as: Warrior Predator, Hunter Predator, etc..
as well as T-800, T-1000, etc..for the Terminators.

-Terminators have plasma guns and any other weapon they use - Predators have shoulder cannon, metal disk, shredder claw, etc.

-location is Vietnam jungle.

Soljer
Originally posted by six6six
-100 vs. 100

Clearly, the 100 win. The -100 are already in extreme non-existence.

six6six
Originally posted by Soljer
Clearly, the 100 win. The -100 are already in extreme non-existence.

laughing sorry. it's just a dash not a negative.

Avlon
Id have to give it to the predators. Their weaponry is up to the task of destroying termiinators. Terminators dont like to dodge much either.

Aster Phoenix
As long as you don't put in the ones from the 2nd and 3rd movie, then the preds take this every time.

Nemesis X
One of those Predators are going to suicide bomb the entire jungle if the Predator army loses.

six6six
Originally posted by Avlon
Id have to give it to the predators. Their weaponry is up to the task of destroying termiinators. Terminators dont like to dodge much either.

The Predators may be capable of taking out the older model Terminators like the T-800's, but what are they gonna do against the T-1000's? They can liquify themselves, be blown to bits and then come back together, etc...

Soljer

One of the upgrades the 850 models got from the 800 models was improved plasma shielding.

quanchi112
Preds win.

Darth Martin
Yautja win. Wolverine could take out a couple T-800's with conventional 20th century firearms. Imagine what a 100 Yautja w/ far suerior weaponry compared to Skynet. Not to mention there faster, some are stronger, and incomparably more intelligent. Smart-Disks wipe out T-800/850 models like scrap just like Cap's shield would. T-1000 's and T-X's would fall due to plasma weaponry. Doubt the Skynet would even pick up the Yautja when cloaked.

SumOfAllFear
preds in a stomp

AlmightyKfish
Predators. Even if they're losing, if they all set off their suicide bombs...

I doubt even the T-1000 can survive a nuclear detonation.

Utrigita
Predator Army for the win.

Mighty Saxon
preds becuase they are too highly advanced and are tanks

Darth Martin
tanks?

six6six
I'm not so sure that the Terminators would go down so easy, if at all. True, Preds are more advanced as far as weaponary, however, T-1000's & T-X's liquifying abilities maybe tough for the Preds to put down permanately. They just keep regenerating and coming back. The Pred's blades and disk couldn't do anything to the Terminators so they would have to depend on they're plasma cannon alone. Plus, we're not sure on how well the Preds vision would be when going against a Terminator because aren't their vision based on heat? Also, if one of the Preds decide to self destruct, couldn't the Terminators do the same. Didn't Arnold have that bomb in his chest in the 3rd movie that ultimately took T-X out? The Preds camouflage wouldn't do them any good because the Terminators visual scanning abilities. And lastly, The Preds skin is a flesh type skin that can be hurt like us humans, therefore, everytime they get hit by say, T-X's hand cannon or any weapon for that matter, it's definately gonna count. Where as for the Terminators, they have the regenerating abilities on their side and are NOT easy to take down. Anyway, thats my take on it.

Aster Phoenix
Preds can see many types of ways, if you watch Predator 2 they got around the heat problem. And how do you know their blade couldn't cut through a Terminator?

And Preds can cloak.

And Terminator's don't regenerate, they aren't the Borg here. Their skin heals the way a humans does.

six6six
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Preds can see many types of ways, if you watch Predator 2 they got around the heat problem. And how do you know their blade couldn't cut through a Terminator?

And Preds can cloak.

And Terminator's don't regenerate, they aren't the Borg here. Their skin heals the way a humans does.

Thanks for clarifying the vision thing. I was kind of unsure. As for the predator's blade, it would definately cut through the earlier model Terminators, but it'd just go right through a T-1000 or T-X. How can it cut liquid? The Pred may be able to cloak, but I'm pretty sure the Terminators scanning vision can pick them up. As for the regenerating, you are right. The older models like Arnold had skin that healed similar to humans, however, T-1000 & T-X are made up of mimetic poly-alloy and can heal using the liquid metal instantly. Remember in T-2 & T-3 how the bullets would have no affect on them what so ever cause they'd just heal right back up?

Aster Phoenix
You have to prove they can detect a cloaked Pred, not just be sure of it.
And the T-X still has a exoskeleton inside that can be cut.

Personally I think putting the T-1000 into this is spite.

Utrigita
The T-1000 is not invisible it needs time to recover, and is damaged when it faces large amount of damage (that includes the shotgun fired towards it in Terminator 2) Now imagine a Plasma Gun instead ore a EMP mine...

six6six
You have to prove they can detect a cloaked Pred, not just be sure of it.
And the T-X still has a exoskeleton inside that can be cut.

Personally I think putting the T-1000 into this is spite.

Okay. I'll give you that. I can't prove that they can be detected while in cloak mode and it is true, the T-X does have a exoskeleton that can get damaged, but I don't think the disk would do enough damage that it couldn't just heal right back up. As for the T-1000 though, you DO admit that the Preds couldn't defeat an army of Terminators as long as it's got some T-1000's on their side. I mean, come on, it's a frickin' a pain in the ass just to get rid of one, let alone multiple T-1000's.

Originally posted by Utrigita
The T-1000 is not invisible it needs time to recover, and is damaged when it faces large amount of damage (that includes the shotgun fired towards it in Terminator 2) Now imagine a Plasma Gun instead ore a EMP mine...

I think you meant to say *invincible, right? Anyway, I'm sure the plasma cannon or a EMP mine would f$#k the T-1000 up, but wouldn't put it down permanately. In the movie T2, Arnold shot it with a grenade launcher and jacked him up pretty good, but it DID NOT kill him. The steel was what melted him and ultimately put him down for good. Now, if they're fighting in a Vietnam jungle, where are they gonna find anything that could melt them like that? It's a possibility that the plasma would eventually kill him but it would take alot.

Aster Phoenix
So the only challenge for the Preds is the T-1000.

six6six
So the only challenge for the Preds is the T-1000.

Well, I'm sure that all of the Terminators would be a "challenge", the T-1000's would just be the most difficult to dispose of. Even if the Predators could stomp the earlier model Terminators, having back up from all the rest would make them a bit tougher to take out.

Utrigita
I think you meant to say *invincible, right? Anyway, I'm sure the plasma cannon or a EMP mine would f$#k the T-1000 up, but wouldn't put it down permanately. In the movie T2, Arnold shot it with a grenade launcher and jacked him up pretty good, but it DID NOT kill him. The steel was what melted him and ultimately put him down for good. Now, if they're fighting in a Vietnam jungle, where are they gonna find anything that could melt them like that? It's a possibility that the plasma would eventually kill him but it would take alot.

Yep sorry my bad have been playing to much NVN 2 Lately. A EMP mine most certainly will, the T-1000 is when we boil it down a robot depending on it's nanobots ore whatever is placed inside of it, if those goes out it dies. My point was to show that a grenade launcher certainly didn't do it any good, now add in the fact that the Plasma Guns fire high potent energy a direct headshot certainly wouldn't be good to the T-1000 nore would the blue liquid they where running around with AVPR.

Aster Phoenix
Well, I'm sure that all of the Terminators would be a "challenge", the T-1000's would just be the most difficult to dispose of. Even if the Predators could stomp the earlier model Terminators, having back up from all the rest would make them a bit tougher to take out.

The Preds are cloaked. they can take out most of the T's with little problems.

gryphon28
I think the predators would win

six6six
Yep sorry my bad have been playing to much NVN 2 Lately. A EMP mine most certainly will, the T-1000 is when we boil it down a robot depending on it's nanobots ore whatever is placed inside of it, if those goes out it dies. My point was to show that a grenade launcher certainly didn't do it any good, now add in the fact that the Plasma Guns fire high potent energy a direct headshot certainly wouldn't be good to the T-1000 nore would the blue liquid they where running around with AVPR.

Honestly, I've yet to see AVPR. I've been wanting to see it but just havn't gotten around to it, so I don't know anything about the blue liquid you speak of. Anyhow, The Terminator is a pretty good shot also. Now answer me this: Which out of the Terminator & Predator is "more likely" to survive a headshot? Basically what it comes down to is there will be alot of casualties on both ends, but IMO the Predators are alot easier to damage and therfore will eventually be their downfall. In close quarters, Model 101 would get tossed around like salad, but T-1000 and T-X have their knives and saws to match up to some of Pred's slice 'n' dicing weapons, not to mention T-X's hand cannon. One shot to the head with that will give 'em a headache in the mornin'. Didn't she have a flamethrower also?

Aster Phoenix
But if the Preds fight cloaked then the T's have nothing.

six6six
But if the Preds fight cloaked then the T's have nothing.

Well, you really can't go by that, since we both don't know whether the T's can detect them or not.

Aster Phoenix
Well, you really can't go by that, since we both don't know whether the T's can detect them or not.

It's up to you to prove they can.

six6six
It's up to you to prove they can.

This issue goes both ways. Prove that they can't. We'll never know, cause they've never really fought. All we can do is assume. Guess you'll have to find another argument.

Aster Phoenix
No as Badabing said in the other thread, The Preds have an established power, it's up to you to prove the T's can overcome it. If you don't believe me ask the mods yourself.

Soljer
This issue goes both ways. Prove that they can't. We'll never know, cause they've never really fought. All we can do is assume. Guess you'll have to find another argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_proof

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_Proof

six6six
Here's just a thought... Going by the Pred movies, you couldn't see the Preds if they were standing still while they were cloaked, but were still visable by human eyes if they made any slight movement. I'm sure the T's could pick up on them. Remember, this is a jungle, you know the Preds will be hopping from tree to tree. And couldn't the T-1000's just disguise themselves as a tree branch or something and play that game too? If so, the Preds better watch which trees they hide in.

Aster Phoenix
It shows in the movies them moving while cloaked. And how would the T's know which trees to become?

six6six
It shows in the movies them moving while cloaked. And how would the T's know which trees to become?

The T's obviously wouldn't know the exact trees that the Pred's would jump to, but they could probably set a trap so that they would jump to certain trees. The other T's could lure the Pred's to the trees that the T-1000 would be hiding at and then "SHANK". Arnold in the 1st movie was able to lure the Pred into his traps. He can do it again in this scenario. Hell, if the T's are smart enough, they can wipe out a good number of Preds just by throwing that bomb that comes out of their chest. Even after removing that bomb, they're still fully functional, were as the Predator has his self destruction device, but I doubt they'd wanna waste any soldiers.

Aster Phoenix
The T's obviously wouldn't know the exact trees that the Pred's would jump to, but they could probably set a trap so that they would jump to certain trees. The other T's could lure the Pred's to the trees that the T-1000 would be hiding at and then "SHANK". Arnold in the 1st movie was able to lure the Pred into his traps. He can do it again in this scenario. Hell, if the T's are smart enough, they can wipe out a good number of Preds just by throwing that bomb that comes out of their chest. Even after removing that bomb, they're still fully functional, were as the Predator has his self destruction device, but I doubt they'd wanna waste any soldiers.

1) Predators are not afraid to give up their lives for the target.

2) Actually T's can only run on back up power and if they used the chest nuke it would take all of them out as well.

3)The T's actually weren't to great on strategy, they were more often blunt as the movies showed. And when they did use strategy it reallyt never worked that great for them.

Darth Martin
Yautja win.

There metal would go through the titanium like hot knife through butter.

snoopdogg
Here's just a thought... Going by the Pred movies, you couldn't see the Preds if they were standing still while they were cloaked, but were still visable by human eyes if they made any slight movement. I'm sure the T's could pick up on them. Remember, this is a jungle, you know the Preds will be hopping from tree to tree. And couldn't the T-1000's just disguise themselves as a tree branch or something and play that game too? If so, the Preds better watch which trees they hide in. There was a scene in Predator 2 in the alley when he killed that vodoo guy that showed the Predator completely invisible when he was walking. I think you could only see his feet stomping in the puddle.

six6six
1) Predators are not afraid to give up their lives for the target.

2) Actually T's can only run on back up power and if they used the chest nuke it would take all of them out as well.

3)The T's actually weren't to great on strategy, they were more often blunt as the movies showed. And when they did use strategy it reallyt never worked that great for them.

1) Terminators aren't scared of anything either, as long as the mission is accomplished.

2) Back up power or not, they're still fully capable of dealing out heavy damage. Chances are, they won't resort to the chest nuke, I was just stating it as an option. Even if they were to, I'm pretty sure they'd have the rest of the army fall back before detinating one of those. They're not completely stupid now.

3)I agree with you on this one. Yes they weren't the best strategy-wise, but they do what is necessary to destroy the target. The Terminators shown in the movies were going after just humans, so the kill strategy was prettty direct, but in this case they're fighting against Predators and "might" have a different approach when facing a foe such as the Predator.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/PredatorvsTerminator.jpg

Aster Phoenix
1) Terminators aren't scared of anything either, as long as the mission is accomplished.
I never said T's were scared.

Preds aren't fools, they would know somethings up if the T's retreated.

I'm not a big fan of the term "might".

Doctor-Alvis
If the games count as canon, the predators have EM vision for tracking Xenomorphs. I think the plasma cannons will cut enough lines through the T-1000s to kill them.

Side question: Wasn't the T-1000 a prototype?

Aster Phoenix
Yes it was.

six6six
Originally posted by snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/PredatorvsTerminator.jpg

Nice post. That might happen to alot of the T's but definately not the more advanced models.

Aster Phoenix
Nice post. That might happen to alot of the T's but definately not the more advanced models.

Prove this please.

six6six
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
If the games count as canon, the predators have EM vision for tracking Xenomorphs. I think the plasma cannons will cut enough lines through the T-1000s to kill them.

Side question: Wasn't the T-1000 a prototype?

In reality, yes, it was only a prototype, but in THIS thread we are pretending there are more than one T-1000. When I posted this thread I mentioned that this was an army with a mixture of T's. So for instance: 25 Model 101's, 25 T-1000's, 25 T-X's and 25 of another model.

six6six
Prove this please.

Helllooo...they are liquid. Why can't you understand this? You said yourself.....

"As long as you don't put in the ones from the 2nd and 3rd movie, then the preds take this every time."

"Personally I think putting the T-1000 into this is spite."

Now all of a sudden you're changing your tune.

Aster Phoenix
No I am asking you to prove that the T's advanced models can overcome the cloaks of the preds as you stated.

Utrigita
Honestly, I've yet to see AVPR. I've been wanting to see it but just havn't gotten around to it, so I don't know anything about the blue liquid you speak of. Anyhow, The Terminator is a pretty good shot also. Now answer me this: Which out of the Terminator & Predator is "more likely" to survive a headshot? Basically what it comes down to is there will be alot of casualties on both ends, but IMO the Predators are alot easier to damage and therfore will eventually be their downfall. In close quarters, Model 101 would get tossed around like salad, but T-1000 and T-X have their knives and saws to match up to some of Pred's slice 'n' dicing weapons, not to mention T-X's hand cannon. One shot to the head with that will give 'em a headache in the mornin'. Didn't she have a flamethrower also?

It isn't all that good I personally enjoy the predator scenes very much, but I'm also very fascinated of them. The Terminator based on what is fired, if it's a shoulder canon it really doesn't matter, if it's a standard gun it matters. The Predators lower durability is from my point of view compensated for with a greater agility and there equipment. Yes they have but not near as many as the Predators have, A simple disc towards the T-X model and out of the game it is, multiply Plasma shoots against the T-1000 will be capable of bringing that down as well from my point of view. Now I'm fully aware of that the predators isn't undefeatable, but by placing the Predators on there favorite hunting ground the best possible enviroment for them, pissed off and ready for war (I don't know if you have read any comics concerning the Predators but in one of them it is noticed how a human encampment deep in the jungle is destroyed in less then four panels with the remark "this time it was different it wasn't a hunt this time it was personal" and they where 4.) the Terminators are going to be turned into scrap. the only thing that will possibly draw out the battle is the problems with the T-1000.

six6six
Look, we don't know if the T's are capable of seeing the Preds while cloaked, I gave you that, even if it can't be proven by either of us.
We don't know if the Preds plasma is even enough to "completely" take out a T-1000. So this is another speculation. It's obvious that the plasma cannon & possibly their cloaking abilities are their best weapons against the more advanced models.
So let's go by the thing we DO know...

-The Preds disk and shredder claw can and will destroy Models like the 101. NOT the T-1000's and T-X's. And before you go on about the exoskeleton on the T-X that can be cut. Yes, it can, but for one, it'd have to be a direct hit and two, couldn't it just regenerate? In T3 at the end, her legs get cut off and she doesn't bother regenerating because they're stuck under the rubble and because she's rushing to kill John Conner. My proof? The exoskeleton can be regenerated also, a bit earlier in the film when John activates that magnetic machine, it was almost as if her entire body was melting and yet after she cut her way out, she regenerated no problem.
-Pretty much any weapon a T picks up can do damage to a Pred. Whether it's a gun,knife or cannon. The point I'm trying to make is basically, it'll take alot more for a T to go down than a Pred. And IMO, as I'm entitled, leads me to believe that the T's DO stand a chance against Preds. Personally, I love both Predator & Terminator, as they are both awesome killing machines. I don't mean to sound like I am taking anything away from the Preds, I'm just trying to even out this debate.

Aster Phoenix
Look, we don't know if the T's are capable of seeing the Preds while cloaked, I gave you that.
If you cannot prove they can see through the cloak, then they cannot for this match.

Unless you can prove her exoskeleton can regenerate then it cannot.

six6six
No I am asking you to prove that the T's advanced models can overcome the cloaks of the preds as you stated.

You seem to be stuck on this issue. I thought we already moved on from that. I already admitted to you that there was no way I could prove this. It was just a theory. Going by the scan posted by snoop, the Pred is cloaked and as you can see, T is looking at him before getting eff'd up.

Aster Phoenix
You seem to be stuck on this issue. I thought we already moved on from that. I already admitted to you that there was no way I could prove this. It was just a theory. Going by the scan posted by snoop, the Pred is cloaked and as you can see, T is looking at him before getting eff'd up.
If I am cloaked and I run right towards someone and they are looking at my direction already, then it does not mean in any way that they can see me.

If he could've seen the Pred, he would've done something about it.

six6six
If I am cloaked and I run right towards someone and they are looking at my direction already, then it does not mean in any way that they can see me.

If he could've seen the Pred, he would've done something about it.

Post me a scan where it shows him running past him and then I'll believe you. I've never read that comic so I honestly don't know. All I see is T aware of the Preds presence and the Pred attacking him. Also, is it kinda funny that they do a closeup of the T's eye? Hmmmm..

Aster Phoenix
Post me a scan where it shows him running past him and then I'll believe you.
Your the one that has to prove they can see through the cloak. the onus is not on me here.

Prove that he is aware of his presence.

Utrigita
Look, we don't know if the T's are capable of seeing the Preds while cloaked, I gave you that, even if it can't be proven by either of us.
We don't know if the Preds plasma is even enough to "completely" take out a T-1000. So this is another speculation. It's obvious that the plasma cannon & possibly their cloaking abilities are their best weapons against the more advanced models.
So let's go by the thing we DO know...

-The Preds disk and shredder claw can and will destroy Models like the 101. NOT the T-1000's and T-X's. And before you go on about the exoskeleton on the T-X that can be cut. Yes, it can, but for one, it'd have to be a direct hit and two, couldn't it just regenerate? In T3 at the end, her legs get cut off and she doesn't bother regenerating because they're stuck under the rubble and because she's rushing to kill John Conner. My proof? The exoskeleton can be regenerated also, a bit earlier in the film when John activates that magnetic machine, it was almost as if her entire body was melting and yet after she cut her way out, she regenerated no problem.
-Pretty much any weapon a T picks up can do damage to a Pred. Whether it's a gun,knife or cannon. The point I'm trying to make is basically, it'll take alot more for a T to go down than a Pred. And IMO, as I'm entitled, leads me to believe that the T's DO stand a chance against Preds. Personally, I love both Predator & Terminator, as they are both awesome killing machines. I don't mean to sound like I am taking anything away from the Preds, I'm just trying to even out this debate.

Ore the Laser net ore the whip ore.....

I fail to see what makes it possible for the T-X to survive the disc come flying towards its head guided with the tracking device mounted on the shoulder of the Predators. Also I haven't watched T3 but based on your mentioning you isn't sure that it can actually regenerate from attacks.

Lets remember that it's fairly small damage that a knife etc has shown capable of doing of damage on the Predators, in Predator 2, the predator was shoot at point blank range from a shotgun with no ill effect other then wounds on the flesh.

You are entitled to your opinion yes and we are entitled to disagree with you, I however must admit that I haven't quiet catched your full opinion do you believe that the Predators ore the Terminators will win?

six6six
Ore the Laser net ore the whip ore.....

I fail to see what makes it possible for the T-X to survive the disc come flying towards its head guided with the tracking device mounted on the shoulder of the Predators. Also I haven't watched T3 but based on your mentioning you isn't sure that it can actually regenerate from attacks.

Lets remember that it's fairly small damage that a knife etc has shown capable of doing of damage on the Predators, in Predator 2, the predator was shoot at point blank range from a shotgun with no ill effect other then wounds on the flesh.

You are entitled to your opinion yes and we are entitled to disagree with you, I however must admit that I haven't quiet catched your full opinion do you believe that the Predators ore the Terminators will win?

Honestly, it's tough for me to say who I personally think'll win. I won't state my final answer until I've at least seen AVPR. Maybe that'll show me a little more of what the Preds can do. I've seen the 1st & 2nd Predator, although it's been a really long time since I've seen #2 and I've also seen the 1st AVP, which I think sucked BIG wet donkey balls. I'm hoping Requiem will redeem it. I've watched all the Terminators, so I'm pretty aware of what they can do. As for not being sure of T-X's regen abilities, I just watched it a couple of days ago and in some scenes she would regen just like the T-1000, but it was shown that her hand cannon was damaged beyond repair, but resorted to a flamethrower out of the same hand. Also, at the end, half her body is crushed and burried under rubble. John Conner is running away as the T-850 was trying to hold her. The way "I" took it was that if givin' enough time, it could regen itself, going by the earlier damages it sustained, but seen as how it was so close to catching John, not to mention Arnold holding on to half her body, it wasn't about to waste anytime regenerating. Now again, this is "my" opinion. I could totally be wrong, but thats where I'm confused.

six6six
I know I left out alot stuff the Preds can do, but again I was trying to sum it up. My point was just to show that Preds are more likely to get hurt easier than the T's. In the 1st Pred movie, Arnold set up all kinds of traps, which left the Pred bleeding, so his skin may be tough, but it can be cut. And we aren't talking about getting stabbed by a little swiss army knife either, the T-1000 can make his arms into huge swords and the T-X has a saw, so you can't tell me it'll have just little or no affect.
It may seem like I'm being a little bias here, but believe me, I'm really not. Like I stated before, I'm trying to make this debate interesting until I'm 100% certain, one would defeat the other. Everyones throwing Predator FTW out like hotcakes and I wanna know more detail into how. I like the answers so far, but it ain't a debate unless there is a counter. smile

Doctor-Alvis
The exoskeleton can be regenerated also, a bit earlier in the film when John activates that magnetic machine, it was almost as if her entire body was melting and yet after she cut her way out, she regenerated no problem.
I'm quite sure that was just her liquid metal coating being pulled off her chassis by the magnetic forces. Once she disrupted it she just pulled it back onto the frame.

Quite frankly, I'm more impressed the liquid metal stayed on her body so long but managed to not only pulled the gun out of whoever's hand but physically restrain her. Though it was probably for dramatic effect. Oh, and how the coating still functioned afterwards. Nanites are supposed to be very vulnerable to that kind of thing. But then again, it's advanced technology and only a movie.

If you remember way earlier, the T-X gets her plasma caster mangled after... fighting on the roof of a hearse and getting knocked off by the trailer of a truck? She couldn't repair it so she recombobulated it into that sweet flame thrower.

Aster Phoenix
Exactly there is nothing to suggest that if a pred buzz saw cut her head off, that she would be able to regenerate a new one.

And the Pred cloak is too big of an advantage as well.

six6six
Exactly there is nothing to suggest that if a pred buzz saw cut her head off, that she would be able to regenerate a new one.

And the Pred cloak is too big of an advantage as well.

Enough with the Pred cloak already. And as for the saw cutting the head off of T-X, yes, it's very possible. We're not 100% sure on how good her regen abilities are, but even in T3, the T-X stomped T-850's head almost completely off and he was still able to reattach it and function. The T-X is far superior to the 850 model so I'm sure it'd still survive.

BradBalboa
Preds win !!!!

Avlon
The Predators may be capable of taking out the older model Terminators like the T-800's, but what are they gonna do against the T-1000's? They can liquify themselves, be blown to bits and then come back together, etc...

If you watch the extended version of T2...you will see that while the T-1000 does seem to heal from everything...the damage is still cumulative and it will start to glitch and malfunction.

By the end of the movie, the T-1000 was having trouble holding it's form together and was sticking to the environments that it came in contact with.

ragesRemorse
Terminators win.

The Predators biggest advantage, camouflage, is not going to be useful against the Terminators scanners. Predators may have Plasma canons but the Terminators have laser Canons. Where the Predators agility may allow them to dodge a few blasts from the terminators laser rifles, as soon as they take one hit they are dead. The T-1000 would be able to take numerous blasts from a plasma canon. The predators melee skills would also be useless against the T-1000's. The Predators just do not have anything in their arsenal that would be able to defeat half an army of T-1000's.

Also, The predators plasma canons have a lock on function but that function is tied to their shoulder harness itself. The Terminators lock on function is in their inner operating system.

I think a Single Predator could defeat a T-1000, but not if it's a war.

Doctor-Alvis
Worst comes to worst, the mini-nuke powerbands will come into play.

ragesRemorse
T-800's have self destruct nukes too...,inside their chest.

Aster Phoenix
Enough with the Pred cloak already. And as for the saw cutting the head off of T-X, yes, it's very possible.
So the Pred cloak means they can take all the time they want to kill the T's.

No unless you can prove a TX can regrow a head, for the purposes of this match she cannot.

ragesRemorse
T-1000's can re-grow heads. So, who cares if the TX cannot?

Aster Phoenix
Okay but do you agree that repeated shots from Plasma Rifles would eventually damage the T-1000?

Because I see the scenario going down like this.

The Preds go in under cloak and kill all the normal T's and then slice off the heads of the TX's with the Buzzsaws and then shoot the T-1000's till they stay down. Since they are cloaked the T's can't really target them.

snoopdogg
Most of the time we see Predators they are hunting and following a code of honor. During war I'd be willing to bet these motherf*ckers will bring the pain.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Most of the time we see Predators they are hunting and following a code of honor. During war I'd be willing to bet these motherf*ckers will bring the pain. Thank you. 1. It's WAR! 2. There machines! The Yautja won't have any honor or mercy dealing with these. Plasma guns, scatter guns, and blue acid, or Xenomorph acid will do just fine against T-1000's.

six6six
If you watch the extended version of T2...you will see that while the T-1000 does seem to heal from everything...the damage is still cumulative and it will start to glitch and malfunction.

By the end of the movie, the T-1000 was having trouble holding it's form together and was sticking to the environments that it came in contact with.

Actually, the glitching wasn't do to cumulative damage. It was the freezing from the liquid nitrogen that caused it. If it weren't for the liquid nitro, he'd keep taking damage no prob.

Utrigita
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
T-1000's can re-grow heads. So, who cares if the TX cannot?

The part of the posters that knows that the entire terminator army isn't concideret of T-1000 exclusive...

And it can regrow it's head from a gun shoot, can it regrow from the nice Blue Acid that the predator will dumb on it? I doubt it.

Aster Phoenix
Or the intesne heat of repeated plasma shots.

six6six
Couldnt' the T-1000's & T-X's shapeshift into looking like a Pred and use that to their advantage as well? Also, the T-meg's are another Terminator that the Preds would have trouble with. They're like HUGE T-1000's but with a spider-like appearance.
Her are also some weapons that T-X has that not everybody's knows of:

-concealed weaponry including..
Diamond Tipped Circular Saw
Plasma Cannon
Flame Thrower

-Also available but not seen.
.223 Automatic Stopper
.45 Cascader
783 CHAIN Repeater
ADMOR BioBlaster
BioRail 32SR-9 (modified)
CG45 Needler
CONSIGLIO EBlaster
Crescent Corridor Blaster
EMP Generator
Finite Rapid Cluster Gun
HDE Predator (333b)
HK-54334 (modified)
IAD-ChemTech
KLD-Magnum Repeater
Laser X-ray Burst Gun
Rumsfeld P31 Caustic
Subauro Neutralizer (.444)
Tracking EBlaster
TWIN Barrier Gun
XFLRG 44mm
M41A pulse rifle
Nano-Disrupter (.222)
P31 Caustic Shells x231

Utrigita
They could but the Predators when at war doesn't operate alone so it isn't a single Predator he would have to take down it would have to be multiply of them and make sure that they doesn't communicate with others informing that they are under attack.

So I could now begin to throw in all the weapons that the Predators have but haven't shown?

Aster Phoenix
Predators can see with thermal vision, they could see if it was a real pred of not and they would not trust a pred walking in the middle of the T army anyways.

six6six
They could but the Predators when at war doesn't operate alone so it isn't a single Predator he would have to take down it would have to be multiply of them and make sure that they doesn't communicate with others informing that they are under attack.

So I could now begin to throw in all the weapons that the Predators have but haven't shown?

You're more than welcome to start listing them off. I'm aware of most of them. Even out of all of them there are only maybe a handfull that'll be affective on the more advanced models. I will admit, alot of the Pred's weaponary would work on the 101's and earlier models, but most would render useless on the liquifying T's.
I did look up that blue acid stuff you mentioned. It is called Solvent. This IMO, is their best weapon against the T's. It is primarily used to eliminate evidence of a Predator's presence , such as corpses. As it would definately be their best asset, do they really carry enough to wipe out the whole army?

six6six
Predators can see with thermal vision, they could see if it was a real pred of not and they would not trust a pred walking in the middle of the T army anyways.

Good point. I'll give you that.

Doctor-Alvis
Couldnt' the T-1000's & T-X's shapeshift into looking like a Pred and use that to their advantage as well? Also, the T-meg's are another Terminator that the Preds would have trouble with. They're like HUGE T-1000's but with a spider-like appearance.
Wasn't the T-1m a character in a theme park attraction or something? If you use everything like that, you have Predators with electro-magnetic vision modes chucking plasma and EMP mines.

And as I mentioned in another thread with the TX, we don't know what most of those weapons can do and most of them were probably just a collection of words that sound cool.

Utrigita
You're more than welcome to start listing them off. I'm aware of most of them. Even out of all of them there are only maybe a handfull that'll be affective on the more advanced models. I will admit, alot of the Pred's weaponary would work on the 101's and earlier models, but most would render useless on the liquifying T's.
I did look up that blue acid stuff you mentioned. It is called Solvent. This IMO, is their best weapon against the T's. It is primarily used to eliminate evidence of a Predator's presence , such as corpses. As it would definately be their best asset, do they really carry enough to wipe out the whole army?

Okay if we take all there weapons that would include that they can charge up there Shoulder cannons, then the Spear Guns capable of beheading largely anything. Various Mines that can detonate when they want them too, Laser Grid that can slice everything to pieces. and again the emp weaponry.

Well consideret how small a amount that was required to eliminate a corpse yes they have and consideret that it's only the T-1000 that they needs to use them on then most certainly yes.

six6six
Doctor-Alvis:
"Wasn't the T-1m a character in a theme park attraction or something?"

-Yes, the T-1m is shown at the T2 3d show. It is still part of the Terminator Universe, so I threw it in also.

six6six
-Also, the Predators love a challenge, so chances are they're not gonna wanna wipe 'em out that fast. Them taking their time might lose them alot of soldiers. Besides, Neither side know anything about the other, so Preds aren't just gonna go out there and start spreading around Solvent everywhere. During combat, is where they'll learn each others strengths and weaknesses. If they're in close quarters, both will suffer casualties. The thing is, Terminators are robots, or cybernetic organisms if you wanna get technical, so they can spare a leg or arm or half their body for that matter and they will still keep coming. If that happened to a Pred he'd either be seriously injured or dead. From long range, Preds have the shoulder cannon and disk if they're close enough. Saw might take out some, but not all. Shoulder Cannon will definately do alot of damage, but as earlier stated, it'd take mupltiple shots to take out just 1 of the advanced models. T's got plasma rifles too. And it is more likely for a Pred to get one-shotted than a T.

Lord Feron
In any debate in KMC each party in a battle has "basic knowledge" of their enemy. I know that sounds a bit vague but i know that it's part of the rules.

Also Pred's spreading solvent around everywhere? Thta not normal operating procedure for a pred. They wouldn't use it that way. They might jimmy rig some device to throw the solvent at the T's which is possible b/c i think Preds are generally resourceful.

I Honestly think the Plasma would ruin the older models. Even the T-1000 (liquid guys) would get heavily damaged. Since Plasma weaponry is really hot (i think i could be wrong not really sure how it works) but i believe its some kind of super heated energy projectile much hotter than say falling into a pool of melted metal. After a while I'm assuming the plasma blast will take whole chunks out of T-1000.

Another bit of info. Ts are controlled by Sjynet. 1 entity so All the Ts will have a hive mind. That is one of the most important things to have in a battle at this scale. For all your units to work as one sweeping force. I'm assuming Preds don't really roll around in army like manner. Preds are hunter/loners, i'm sure they have communication devices but nothing like a Skynet Hive mind. Example of why this would help considerable. Say if 1 pred is engaging in 1 T all the T's are immediately aware of the battle and they will descend upon that location and also the other Ts in close enough vicinity will just shoot at the location of the pred. (not liek how the squad in Predator one did in the jungle, they had no idea where the enemy was. )

Also the weaponry that the T erminators will be rocking with, will seriously mess up the Preds.

I believe the terminators can see the Preds because the average human can see it if they concentrate had enough like arnold. Also Preds still make noise when they move and change the environment. I mean they can analyze the environment very well.

Also what proof does people have that Pred blade weaponry will cut right through Ts?

Kind of curious how each side wins i'm not really taking sides yet, just putting somethings out there. Not a bad debate or I just like this topic

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.