The Burrowers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
I'm pretty much calling this a Tremors remake untill I see it. Anyway a trailer is out now.

Trailer - http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/bdtv/Player.php?id=2030

MildPossession
It looks nothing like Tremors except for the similar dwelling in the underground and look like totally different creatures from the Tremors film. It might be similar to the sequels(the little creatures that actually come onto the surface and run around in Tremors 2), but all the Tremor sequels were quite rubbish.

Looks decent, look forwards to it.

steverules
Looks ok...

ragesRemorse
Oh shit, i read the thread title and thought it said, The Borrowers. I was all like,

"YO!!, they are making the Borrowers into a horror movie? Boy, someone is going to be pissed about that, but not me. I better check this thread so i can see if there is a trailer out yet."

You can imagine my disappointment when i entered the thread expecting tiny, evil people that live in your walls, running around stealing your shit and trying to murder you without you even knowing they exist. Only to find that i misread the thread title. It did not say The BORROWERS. It said the BURROWERS..., some movie about cowboys and monsters mad

deathbycorn
Originally posted by MildPossession
It looks nothing like Tremors except for the similar dwelling in the underground and look like totally different creatures from the Tremors film. It might be similar to the sequels(the little creatures that actually come onto the surface and run around in Tremors 2), but all the Tremor sequels were quite rubbish.

Looks decent, look forwards to it.

The whole premise is just a pure rehash of Tremors. Men in desert VS underground creatures. And Valentine is a true Cowboy! But yeah the film would be more of a rip-off of Tremors 2 with the surface creatures. And come on the Tremors films are the best!! Well the last one was pretty silly!! And the TV series was pure cheese!!

Kazenji
I only liked tremors 2 for the sequals them Ass-Blasters were stupid looking in the third one.

MildPossession
No the Tremors series of movies were quite rubbish. Obviously not the first one, I adore the first one.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by MildPossession
No the Tremors series of movies were quite rubbish.

IYO.

Röland
I liked the first two Tremors movies, but after that, it's kind of meh.

MildPossession
Indeed smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.