Sephiroth takes on the Aspect gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
The setting is the Alterac Mountains on Azeroth. Sephiroth is at full power and gets rest and heal between each fight. How far will he go?

1. Ysera
2. Alexstrasza
3. Malygos
4. Nozdormu
5. Deathwing
6. The Titans that made the Aspects the Aspects

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/thumb/8/8b/Deathwing.jpg/140px-Deathwing.jpg

Becci
Remove fight 4 and 6, then this might be debate material.

Diamond Kisses
I wouldnt count him out, considering what's said about him yes

Becci
Against Nozdormu I would count him out. Same against Highfather.

Dark-Jaxx
...And what is said about him that makes you think that? no expression

Things said by Fascist do not count.

Becci
Unless he has vast control over time at 100%, he aint clearing it.

Dark-Jaxx
Lemme clear up some things about Sephiroth.

Going by what he has done, Malygos, Noz, the Titans, and probably Deathwing(though I don't know as much about him) would cream Sephiroth.

He has NO feats to hang up there with the upper level warcraft, Darkstalkers, or anyone else Fascist says he can beat.

Becci
Alright big grin I trust you a whole lot more than Fascist.

Nozdormu
While Sephiroth fight Nozdormu, he'll experience the perfect loss. From his eyes, Nozdormu's every move will be flawless. From Nozdormu's eyes, every flaw will be remade until it's no flaw. It'll all look so perfect that Sephiroth will imagine himself to be in a scripted movie.

Q'Anilia
You are making these threads to see Sephiroth fail, don't you? no expression

ESB -1138
I don't think CC likes Sephiroth that much.

Becci
I think she is preforming futile attempts to convince FC that Warcraft characters aint as weak and cuddly as one could think. Or she just hates Sephiroth and likes to see him burn. I know I do angel

ESB -1138
I use to like Sephiroth...then I came here.

Becci
Et tu, ESB -1138. Et tu.

Dark-Jaxx
I still kinda like Sephiroth, but then you have people claiming he could eradicate solar systems, is faster than light, has Alucard level healing to the point he can regenerate from cells in a box, and other unsubstantiated bullshit people spew out. And I hate how apparently he is "T3h B3s73sT V1lL@iN eV@!!!!" according to his fanboys.

Burning thought
ive never liked him, just seems like a derranged madman that looks like a women and always loses to Cloud the little punk even though he apprently has uber power above the guy, so hes either not up to Cloud actually doing something or hes a stupid derranged madman that looks like a women.

Dark-Jaxx
Well you are kinda right. I wouldn't say he looks like a real woman, but he is not this super amazing and phenomenol villain either.

In terms of quality, he is pretty damn second rate compared to the best villains of gaming.

ESB -1138
Like Ganondorf

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Like Ganondorf Exactly, like Ganondorf. yes

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Deathwing(though I don't know as much about him)

Deathwing with the Demon Soul has portions of all Aspects. As a sample of his strength, he wiped out an entire region on Azeroth with a gesture, incinerating everything in reach, vaporizing the offensive force of the Burning Legion utterly. Archimonde retreated, claiming one could not fight a force of such magnitude.

He then was able to disrupt Malygos "erase existance" blast, by countering it with a blast of his own. By sharing a portion of Malygos powers, he was able to match even him in a magical encounter.

He then with a single flare made almost the entire Blue flight extinct, with the exception of Malygos and a few others. When Malygos was struck by the disk, and this was specified, he was sent flying across the entire world.

Dark-Jaxx
...K.

Sephiroth loses to him too.

Becci
I think that the one he would have the greatest shot against would be Alexstrasza. Perhaps even defeat her (I am not saying she is weakest, but she is the one he has the greatest shot against)

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
I think that the one he would have the greatest shot against would be Alexstrasza. Perhaps even defeat her (I am not saying she is weakest, but she is the one he has the greatest shot against) If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? mmm

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth takes all six successively, he doesn't even need rest time for these tools.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Sephiroth takes all six successively, he doesn't even need rest time for these tools. Show scans or it didn't happen.

Q'Anilia
Sephiroth takes all six successively, he doesn't even need rest time for these tools.

Time. That's the thing, isnt it? stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Q, just ignore Fascist. He's just a troll.

Q'Anilia
So I've gathered. I just found it rather ironic that he used the word "time" in the same sentence as "takes all six successively"

Dark-Jaxx
Oh.

K.

You're cute. smile

Q'Anilia
Gracias, mon ami smile

Dark-Jaxx
You are very welcome. smile

Becci

laughing out loud

Who needs a comedy channel when you have FC? big grin

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? mmm

no expression

Yes

Dark-Jaxx
no expression

Yes K.

Becci, you have a beautiful body. 131

Burning thought
this debate is obvious, the dragons win, the better debate is whos sock FC is

Diamond Kisses

Fanboyism turns me on droolio

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Fanboyism turns me on droolio no expression

Sephiroth easily wins this, he won't even need magic, he just needs his Masamune to win, he can probably take out three of them in a single casual slash. smile

Diamond Kisses
I just came ninja

Dark-Jaxx
I just came ninja Aw DK, we were supposed to do it together.

But don't worry, we can try it again. droolio

Zack Fair
Ragin' teenager hormones. Gotta love 'em.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ragin' teenager hormones. Gotta love 'em.

Yepp. Better take advantage of them teenagers while I have the chance raver

Zack Fair
I concur. 131

Dark-Jaxx
Yepp. Better take advantage of them teenagers while I have the chance raver Oh please, you don't need to "take advantage of me", I am completely willing. flirt

Diamond Kisses
My point exactly. Right now you are raver

Dark-Jaxx
My point exactly. Right now you are raver You would have to go pretty far on the fetish scale to scare me hun. sly

Zack Fair
*Shakes head*

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Zack Fair
*Shakes head* You're hot.

Diamond Kisses
You would have to go pretty far on the fetish scale to scare me hun. sly

How far?

Dark-Jaxx
How far? VERY far.

Bondage, strap ons, violence, that shit is nothing to me.

ESB -1138
VERY far.

Bondage, strap ons, violence, that shit is nothing to me.

You better not tell that to Chuck Norris

Becci
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You better not tell that to Chuck Norris

He already knowns.

NonSensi-Klown
I wonder what would happen if Captain Falcon's falcon PAUNCH and Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick were to collide. Yeah, C.Falcon would die. But it'd be great to see.

Becci
End of all things as we know it.

Dark-Jaxx
Considering Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch did nothing more than kill some ugly bat dude and cause a big beam of light, Roundhouse Kick wins.

Diamond Kisses
You are of course talking about him killing the devil, right?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. That guy who looked like an ugly child of Demitri's demon form and the Tick.

Becci
You are of course talking about him killing the devil, right?

Well, not exactly the Devil. He is the center of all Evil. The immortal incarnation of all that is bad. "King of Evil"

Dark-Jaxx
Lol, we posted at the same time.

Diamond Kisses
Well, not exactly the Devil. He is the center of all Evil. The immortal incarnation of all that is bad. "King of Evil"

http://bp3.blogger.com/_F_QqjJMfTjs/SAmQLPso9PI/AAAAAAAAAAM/z8_xMs_vmrs/S1600-R/loserlogo2.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/customsig_95747_tX.jpg

haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.