Hulk vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Hulk
Taken from SuperChangeling:

"A super-hero was in a gamma bomb and receved ten-times the gamma that hulk did and can not only get stronger and regenerate, but he can also shoot gamma powrful enough to destroy a planet. And he an fly and run at twentyfold squared tmes the speed of light."

Who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
...What? no expression

Enyalus
"Twentyfold square"?

...I don't even care at this point, SMP beats every non-abstract in the DCU and MU. Combined. At the same time.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Red Hulk

"A super-hero was in a gamma bomb and receved ten-times the gamma that hulk did and can not only get stronger and regenerate, but he can also shoot gamma powrful enough to destroy a planet. And he an fly and run at twentyfold squared tmes the speed of light."

Who wins?

God bless Superchangeling. big grin One of the funniest posters in the history of KMC. thumb up

Knowsbleed33
Hulk Prime (Rulk) ftw.

Takion

Who wins?
Rulk

guy222
rulk

Badabing

Who wins? redhulk

iceman24567
Well Rulk beats any being below Eternity Prime obviously is an omniversal threat above people like Eternity Prime 10/10

Red Hulk
Where did Rulk come from?

It's Beast Hulk if anything.

quanchi112

Who wins? sad

the simpson234
this fight sucks no one wins LOCK DOWN!!

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by the simpson234
this fight sucks no one wins.

But you just lost, go figure.

Knowsbleed33
Where did Rulk come from?

It's Beast Hulk if anything.

Hulk Prime.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Hulk Prime. SC's favorite Hulk was Beast Hulk, and this sounds about as close to Beast Hulk as you can get.

Priest
Rulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk is like Chuck Norris, only he isn't a horrible actor and doesn't have red hair.

Symmetric Chaos

Who wins?

10x Hulks base strength, 10x Hulk rate of increase, flight speed 400x the speed of light (20^20), Gamma blasts that can destroy a planet (which probably scale with his strength).

He gets lost since his reaction speeds apparently haven't been amped at all.

FearOfBlood
The Green Skaar would destroy Superboy Prime.
The Red Hulk would kill him easy.

Prime is another level of power, he can't compete with a being who can one shot a Watcher, who can toy with savage hulk and Odin Powered Thor.

wwh/redhulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superboy Prime.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Prime is another level of power, he can't compete with a being who can one shot a Watcher, who can toy with savage hulk and Odin Powered Thor.

I love how you only read the titles. Really, it's cute.

FearOfBlood

I read it. Simply, a hulk does not need that extra power to destroy SBP.

Dr Hackenbush
I read it. Simply, a hulk does not need that extra power to destroy SBP. http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/lexluthorwrong1iz0.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime at his strongest pwned Mxy, who>Galactus or Watchers. smile

A>B>C logic ftw! dur

Enyalus
I read it. Simply, a hulk does not need that extra power to destroy SBP.

Wow...I'm at a loss for words.

Dark-Jaxx
He's just a troll. It is easier to just laugh at him, post a few owned or GTFO pics, and make him look stupid.

lawest9
I have a question that is off topic but i need to know, why is there a line draw across some threads and you can't post a comment on them???

Symmetric Chaos
Because they're locked . . .

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because they're locked . . .

O OK smile!

Nemesis X
Loeb gave Red Hulk too much power in the comics. Red Hulk owns and he can be tougher than Superman thanks to Loeb and his screw ups.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

A>B>C logic ftw! dur

Except Mxy didn't have any powers, so...

Not that I agree with A>B>C logic, I just don't agree with yours either.

horrorwolf
Rulk is likely to take this while constantly grinning mischieviously.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Rulk is likely to take this while constantly grinning mischieviously.

horrorwolf, I thought higher of you. mhmm

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
horrorwolf, I thought higher of you. mhmm

smile What people think of me or my opinions on message boards is of no consequence to me.

Its just that the way SSRulk is currently being written...Prime gets left with his head rammed up his ass each and every time.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6264/10308aa2.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

A>B>C logic ftw! dur He caught Mxy off guard and had Annataz's help.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
He caught Mxy off guard and had Annataz's help. Yet when Mxy's powers were returned he still ran crying and acknowledged that even though he would like to, he couldn't kill SMP...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.