RIP Roscoe - 2003-2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/SatanicappedBlack.png

There are two pets I've ever felt compassion for, he was one of them. I left home to go out on tour and when I returned, I was told he became ill due to an infection in his lower stomach, there was nothing they could do, he was put down, and I am going to terribly miss my poor, old pit.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/Rosco2.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/Rosco3.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/Rosco1.jpg

Five years old and so full of life, I'll miss ya Roscoe. The times we've had: "Ya Dunt Ruv Meh!" Your passing has hit me harder than I imagined, hope you're in a better place, screwing the only female Lassie. I'll keep your collar boy...

Piggle Humsy
oh cry

I'm sorry Scythe hug

Kayakat
Im so so so so sorry sweety sad its horrible losing a pet, i know sad

i am here for you, you know that right hug

BackFire
Sorry to hear this man. I know how much it sucks losing a pet that you're close to.

Toku King
I'm very sorry.

Scythe
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
oh cry

I'm sorry Scythe hug Thank you Piggles, I don't usually get worked up over pets, but him and Baphy are different.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kayakat
Im so so so so sorry sweety sad its horrible losing a pet, i know sad

i am here for you, you know that right hug

Baby, thank you. You're all I need, and I will miss the lil' bugger. Five years of protecting the farm, I don't even think I'll get a new dog.

Originally posted by BackFire
Sorry to hear this man. I know how much it sucks losing a pet that you're close to.

Originally posted by Toku King
I'm very sorry.

Thank you both kindly...

guy222
very sorry my friend

Scythe
Originally posted by guy222
very sorry my friend Thank you Guy, our talk helped alot man.

Kosta
I've had dogs all my life. To me, a home isn't a home without one. I know what you're going through, mate. Not a lot I ca say except, hang in there.

Neo Darkhalen
very sorry friend.

Impediment
I know how you feel, man. It hit me pretty f*ckin' hard when Walter, my pit, ran away. It'll be a while before I can own another dog. Sorry for your loss.

ScarletSpeed
aw dude, that actually sucks man, it's weird how you don't realise how much they affected you until they are gone sad

hope you feel better man,

~Wĺlshy~
sorry to hear this.

DeathKap
Sorry bout that dude. I know how u feel.

Badwolf
Aww im sorry goatie, i feel your pain. If shazzie died i would be a mess.

Hugs the goat

Ripper Jacc
F*ckin' Christ, man, I'm so sorry to hear about this, Scythe. I have two pits of my own, so I know how great they are for companionship and such. If there's anything at all I can do for you, old friend, anything at all... you feel free to let me know, savvy?

Thoren
What a pretty pit, sorry to hear you've lost him.

chillybanana
Sorry to hear that Scythe, losing a pet is very hard. Be strong.

Sol Valentine
Sorry to hear about your pet Scythe, it must be real hard losing one so close to you.

Kayakat
Originally posted by Scythe
Baby, thank you. You're all I need, and I will miss the lil' bugger. Five years of protecting the farm, I don't even think I'll get a new dog.

you don't need to thank me sweety, i am always here for you, i know it hurts, i know all too well, i am here if you need me baby.
aww sweety, its too soon to think about getting a new dog the pain is too fresh sad lets mourn Roscoe first

i love you sweety

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
I've had dogs all my life. To me, a home isn't a home without one. I know what you're going through, mate. Not a lot I ca say except, hang in there.

I know what you mean, a goat and a doggie isn't a home to me too, thank you Kosta.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
very sorry friend.

Thank you Neo, I'll remember the good times we had and keep his charm somewhere safe.

Originally posted by Impediment
I know how you feel, man. It hit me pretty f*ckin' hard when Walter, my pit, ran away. It'll be a while before I can own another dog. Sorry for your loss.

Dear me, and I hope you do find Walter soon enough. getting another dog is rather hard, they just can't be replaced. Thank you Imp.

Originally posted by DeathKap
Sorry bout that dude. I know how u feel.

Thank you Deathkap, I'm thankful for having good friends like you and everyone else. Roscoe had his little buddies that our close friends used to bring too and it's interesting seeing them walk around his dog house and sniff for him. They were actually whimpering.

Originally posted by Badwolf
Aww im sorry goatie, i feel your pain. If shazzie died i would be a mess.

Hugs the goat

Thanks, I hope nothing happens to Shazzie, hugs.

Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
F*ckin' Christ, man, I'm so sorry to hear about this, Scythe. I have two pits of my own, so I know how great they are for companionship and such. If there's anything at all I can do for you, old friend, anything at all... you feel free to let me know, savvy?

They are a rather different crowd for companionship aren't they? Thank you, but you've done enough for me Jacc, it's nice knowing you have my back.

Originally posted by Thoren
What a pretty pit, sorry to hear you've lost him.

He had such a nice coat and a very nice color, thank you Thoren.

Originally posted by chillybanana
Sorry to hear that Scythe, losing a pet is very hard. Be strong.

Chilly! Thank you, I will be strong.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sorry to hear about your pet Scythe, it must be real hard losing one so close to you.

Solly, it is, harder than I imagined, however I'm strong and no other doggie can replace him, thanks.

Originally posted by Kayakat
you don't need to thank me sweety, i am always here for you, i know it hurts, i know all too well, i am here if you need me baby.
aww sweety, its too soon to think about getting a new dog the pain is too fresh sad lets mourn Roscoe first

i love you sweety

Babe, I love you. You're right and i'll always be there for you as well.

Scythe

Ripper Jacc
Anytime, Scythe. No need for thanks, that's what I'm here for, dude.

Scythe
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Anytime, Scythe. No need for thanks, that's what I'm here for, dude. That's good to know.

Impediment
Dear me, and I hope you do find Walter soon enough. getting another dog is rather hard, they just can't be replaced. Thank you Imp.

I doubt it will happen, Glenny. I suspect that Wlater is dead by now. To be honest, I hope that he is if he is not in my arms where he is loved and cared for. I'd rather he be dead than mistreated.

Scythe
Originally posted by Impediment
I doubt it will happen, Glenny. I suspect that Wlater is dead by now. To be honest, I hope that he is if he is not in my arms where he is loved and cared for. I'd rather he be dead than mistreated. What will you do Matt?

Dark-Jaxx
Sorry to hear that man. I've lost a pet to illness before. As a matter of fact he looked kinda like your pet.

But anyway hope ya feel better man.

Scythe
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sorry to hear that man. I've lost a pet to illness before. As a matter of fact he looked kinda like your pet.

But anyway hope ya feel better man. Thank you Jaxx, the feeling is alittle weird isn't it? Our dogs are probably homies somewhere.

Dark-Jaxx
Thank you Jaxx, the feeling is alittle weird isn't it? Our dogs are probably homies somewhere. Yeah it is. I just got home from a weekend at my mother's and my dad just said,"Tater's sick."

We tried to make him better, cause we couldn't afford a vet, but he still died the next day, me and my dad buried him.

So yeah, the feeling of having a pet die sucks.

Scythe
Yeah it is. I just got home from a weekend at my mother's and my dad just said,"Tater's sick."

We tried to make him better, cause we couldn't afford a vet, but he still died the next day, me and my dad buried him.

So yeah, the feeling of having a pet die sucks. F*ckin' goddamn vet loser poured salt on the wound. I was on the phone with him on how we're gonna pay him, and everything was settled, and he says: "Such a lovable energetic scamp, so full of life..." And I'm like: "That's quite enough, I think it's already hard as it is" He replied with: "I was just saying that it's hard to see such lovable pups who still have many years ahead of them" And I hung up...

Dark-Jaxx
F*ckin' goddamn vet loser poured salt on the wound. I was on the phone with him on how we're gonna pay him, and everything was settled, and he says: "Such a lovable energetic scamp, so full of life..." And I'm like: "That's quite enough, I think it's already hard as it is" He replied with: "I was just saying that it's hard to see such lovable pups who still have many years ahead of them" And I hung up... no expression

Dude that is just fvcked up.

Scythe
no expression

Dude that is just fvcked up. I understand it wasn't on purpose, but he needs to work on his people skills.

Kosta
A vet should know how to handle situations such as this. What a f*cking moron, really.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
A vet should know how to handle situations such as this. What a f*cking moron, really. You would think that right? Geez, when I volunteered as a vet assistance in Mexico City, I was told to be aware of the client's emotions. Be there for them, say you are sorry and tell them their pet couldn't be saved, but not continue such mockery.

TRH
I'm sorry man

Scythe
Originally posted by TRH
I'm sorry man Thanks Pat, it's good to see you here.

Peach
Oh man, I'm so sorry sad He was a gorgeous doggy, I love pits.

A few years ago my dog had to be put down, he was sick and so old that they said trying to operate would more likely kill him than not, he was 20 years old. My mom and I were both a mess for days.

Scythe
Originally posted by Peach
Oh man, I'm so sorry sad He was a gorgeous doggy, I love pits.

A few years ago my dog had to be put down, he was sick and so old that they said trying to operate would more likely kill him than not, he was 20 years old. My mom and I were both a mess for days. Thank you Lana, he was gorgeous, he had the greatest small-haired coat I've ever seen on a dog.

Sorry to hear about your pet, 20 years though! He lived a very long and peaceful life, that's the silver lining. You and your mother seemed to cared about him a lot, that's great, it makes a difference, to know that they'll be missed.

RevoWution™©®
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss, my friend... sad

I know exactly how you feel right now. Just 2 months ago we had to put down our 4 year old dachshund as well... She developed severe spinal problems, which led to severe pain and paralysis of her hind legs... sad

Sorry again, mate smile

Scythe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.