So, What the hell you wanna know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghostface00
I probably like the same stuff you do, which is why I joined here. I also write for a comic book entertainment magazine called UVC.

If you get a chance, check out the site @ UVCMag.com

Register on the forum over there as well, and let everyone know who you are and what you're into. The community is exclusive but tight.

Peace

Yoshi Paradise
What's up, dude.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

Ghostface00
Not my style Yoshiman, but thanks for the warning. Hit UVCmag when you get a chance. Tell me what you think.

DeathKap
Welcome GF. Hope u have arockon1 time here.

Ghostface00
ThanX for the love Deathkap.

DeathKap
yousuck

laughing just kiddin dude. Againwelcome2

Ghostface00
haha. Why do I seem to get that welcome all the time?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Ghostface00
I probably like the same stuff you do, which is why I joined here. I also write for a comic book entertainment magazine called UVC.

Register on the forum over there as well, and let everyone know who you are and what you're into. The community is exclusive but tight.

Peace

hey man, would love to see your work smile

I am currently working on a short comic, nothing big, I have it on deviantart.

guy222
welcome and enjoy

Ghostface00
Hit me up Scarlet Speed. Register on the forum and post your work on 'The Billboard.' Plenty of people will see it and give you some feedback.

Peace.

UVCMag.com

ScarletSpeed
over there just now, LOVE the site,

actually see a few usernames I recognise big grin

Ghostface00
Glad you like it. Drop by anytime.

BruceSkywalker
Don't spam or insult others. Welcome to world full of hope

Ghostface00
Hi BruceSkywalker. Thanks for the welcome, but I think I got it the first 100+ times about not spamming and insulting others.

But thanks for the reminder...........................again.

RevoWution™©®
Welcome to KMC. Enjoy your stay smile

Knight_Of_Steel
Originally posted by Ghostface00

Peace

Please to GOD don't write any PIS!!!!

Comic book superheroes have way too much power and way too little brains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.