RULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! v.s Thanos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Hackenbush
Who wins?

iceman24567
Rulk unless Thanos gets like 1 minute of prep.

Juk3n
Thanos stomps this phoney hulk

occultdestroyer
Rulk IS Thanos

Sup3rman1521
laughing anyways, Thanos owns

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Avlon
Rulk owns Thanos.

george '06
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.
quanchi always has such diverse and varied opinions on outcomes of battles

i vote rulk on this one

guy222
rulk

FearOfBlood
you can't be serious. Rulk one-shotted a Galactus level being.

Rulk 100/100.

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos wins.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Rulk 100/100.

It's ****ing on.

Priest
Rulk naturally.

Knowsbleed33
Teabag Force>HotU, IG.

Thanos has no avenues to victory here.

llagrok

Rulk 100/100.

What Galactus level feats does The Watcher have?

Also, Lunatik one-shotted a watcher, yet he was equal to the Surfer.

Please answer both questions and explain.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
Who wins?
there's 17 exclamation points after rulk's name, and 21 after thanos'

clearly you have a bias. fanboy. uhuh

Knowsbleed33
Galan, nice new avatar. Is that the Monitor?

Galan007
nah, it's a character called Ruin. and thanks, btw. smile

Knowsbleed33
Looks a bit like the Monitor. Cool either way.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Galan007

you counted... haermm

it still made me lol though...

Dark-Jaxx
Rulk yells,"I don't give a fvck whether you are a Titan or an Olympian God, I'll still smash you!!!"

He then shoves his hot, red balls down Thanos' throat.

lannfear
thnaos ftw

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Galan007

laughing

And Rulk as currently being written takes this...unless Thanos gets either prep or a gem.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6264/10308aa2.gif

Juk3n
Originally posted by horrorwolf

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6264/10308aa2.gif

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
you counted... haermm

it still made me lol though... ocd is a b*tch. lsd

tsscls
Red Shweaty ball teabag! Rulk FTW!

H. S. 6
Spite.

You obviously hate Thanos.

Rulk destroys Thanos.

Watcher > Thanos.
Odin Powered Thor > Thanos.

Xplosive
Rulk 10/10

guy222
rulk for rell

carnage52
rulk rapestompsroflteabags thanos then goes on to write a novel about how he owns so much.

Aster Phoenix
bump

The Pict
Thanos ftw

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's ****ing on.

laughing out loud

iceman24567

Rulk 100/100. After this post this thread should be closed.

Lord S
Originally posted by iceman24567
Rulk unless Thanos gets like 1 minute of prep. What the f**k?

Didn't you give Lobo the victory over Rulk in that othr thread?

Yet Thanos loses to Rulk, here?

So do you believe Lobo>Thanos?

BTW, I choose Thanos to win.

kakuzu
Thanos pwns Rulk. Rulk is just simply overrated. Honestly what can he do to Thanos? Punch him and kick him? All that has happened to him is that Marvel has given him easy wins to bring up his hype.

Remember classic wendigo? He could lift about 150 tons and was even what looked to be more of a match for Hulk. When he fought Rulk Marvel paired him with a very if not the weakest version of Wendigo. Wendigo has about 10 or more versions with about only three actually being threats I think. Rulk got matched up with the one that wasn't a threat.

He fight Hulk. He doesn't even kill him he pushes him off a bridge and says he lives with the fact some one is stronger. Last time I checked Hulk had to live with the fact Thor is stronger for how many years? Hulk has had to live with the fact Silver Surfer is stronger for how many years? Hulk has had to live with the fact Ironman actually koed him with one punch in his old comics for how many years? Yet Rulk can beat Thanos because he managed to knock Hulk off a bridge and had to resort to choking him.......

Rulk is officially overrated if people say he stands even a chance against Thanos who can simply eye beam him.

kakuzu

Rulk 100/100.

Its funny because when I read the comic he only hit him and he fell. That happens in like every comic. So because he managed to hit a galactus level being while he wasn't paying attention suddenly means he can beat Thanos? Thanos wouldn't have hit him with fist he would have eye beamed him. Last time I checked I don't think it was This Utha the watcher that fights I think it was from another universe.

So to say he hits him means he can take on the likes of Thanos is like saying since I pissed on galacatus leg I can now take on eternity..........

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord S
What the f**k?

Didn't you give Lobo the victory over Rulk in that othr thread?

Yet Thanos loses to Rulk, here?

So do you believe Lobo>Thanos?

BTW, I choose Thanos to win. All the crap Rulk does now Lobo has been doing it way longer of course he wins against Rulk. Thanos on the other hand loses to those kind of Characters SG?

Lord S
All the crap Rulk does now Lobo has been doing it way longer of course he wins against Rulk. Thanos on the other hand loses to those kind of Characters SG? Yet he slaps Silver Surfer around for fun.

SG?

That was a clone.

iceman24567
Yet he slaps Silver Surfer around for fun.

SG?

That was a clone. Not that crap again whatever clone or not a Thanos has a loss on his belt.

Lord S
Not that crap again whatever clone or not a Thanos has a loss on his belt. Whatever the case, doesn't prove that Rulk can beat Thanos.

iceman24567
Whatever the case, doesn't prove that Rulk can beat Thanos. These are hypothetical threads nothing can be 100% unless it actually happens in comics eek!

Lord S
These are hypothetical threads nothing can be 100% unless it actually happens in comics eek! True true...still I haven't seen anything from Rulk that Thanos couldn't duplicate. Thanos has more than just brute strength...he has his choice on ways to turn him into a (red) grease spot.

iceman24567
Well Rulk has the super jobber Aura Thanos does not possess such powers.

Sin I AM
lol Thanos ftw, im biased i hate rulk

Xplosive
Rulk stomps him.

vansonbee
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4499/thanosae7.jpghttp://img228.imageshack.us/img228/570/wwheu9.jpg

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by kakuzu
Thanos pwns Rulk. Rulk is just simply overrated. Honestly what can he do to Thanos? Punch him and kick him? All that has happened to him is that Marvel has given him easy wins to bring up his hype.

Remember classic wendigo? He could lift about 150 tons and was even what looked to be more of a match for Hulk. When he fought Rulk Marvel paired him with a very if not the weakest version of Wendigo. Wendigo has about 10 or more versions with about only three actually being threats I think. Rulk got matched up with the one that wasn't a threat.

He fight Hulk. He doesn't even kill him he pushes him off a bridge and says he lives with the fact some one is stronger. Last time I checked Hulk had to live with the fact Thor is stronger for how many years? Hulk has had to live with the fact Silver Surfer is stronger for how many years? Hulk has had to live with the fact Ironman actually koed him with one punch in his old comics for how many years? Yet Rulk can beat Thanos because he managed to knock Hulk off a bridge and had to resort to choking him.......

Rulk is officially overrated if people say he stands even a chance against Thanos who can simply eye beam him.

You are wrong about a few things here, Thor was never shown to be the Hulks superior in strength, and the fact that Thor was able to last against the Hulk while in a slugfest was CIS, Thor stands above the Hulk in versatility, but never used his more exotic powers against the Hulk.

Thor reverted to type in his fight with Rulk, choosing to fight him on Rulk's playing field instead of using anti bolt attacks to soften him up. Thor also lost that fight by a mile.

Using Wendigo as a basis to determine how powerful Rulk is, and then stating that that particular Wendigo was weak is also wrong, when the Hulk fought Wendigo he was much weaker than even Professor Hulk according to the way it was written in the Hulk. Professor Hulk himself stated that he was weaker back in those days, in fact the Hulk has gotten larger to show as much.

The Hulk is at the Silver Surfers mercy, and always will be because of Norrins ability to rob Bruce of his power, and use it against him.

Ironman overloaded that particular armor knocking the Hulk out so in essence it was a double ko.

Originally posted by kakuzu
Its funny because when I read the comic he only hit him and he fell. That happens in like every comic. So because he managed to hit a galactus level being while he wasn't paying attention suddenly means he can beat Thanos? Thanos wouldn't have hit him with fist he would have eye beamed him. Last time I checked I don't think it was This Utha the watcher that fights I think it was from another universe.

So to say he hits him means he can take on the likes of Thanos is like saying since I pissed on galacatus leg I can now take on eternity..........

This one I found a little funny. The Watcher not paying attention? This is a guy that can see anything that happens on the planet, and he didn't see Rulk bearing down for the big beat down?

I thought it was pretty dumb writing, but it happened and Uatu got stomped.

Rulk beat Thor alot easier than I thought, and I am still unsure if the Thor that was handled wasn't a Skrull.... I mean this new Thor beat the Destroyer how could he lose to Rulk? Do you think that perhaps Rulk is more powerful than people are giving him credit for?

Thanos on the other hand doesn't fight like Thor, he actually uses his powers, but it still seems a little too early to tell who would win between Rulk and Thanos.

Hows about this.... If Rulk can beat, Namor, Ares, Hulk, Thor, Ironman, She Hulk, The Thing, Human Torch, and A-Bomb at the same time, I'll be more than convinced that he could take Thanos.

lannfear
thanos ftw

quanchi112
Thanos dominates.

Badabing
Thanos dominates. ......2nd place in this fight. biscuits

iceman24567
By all means Thanos should win but facing Rulk you need more than the typical team wrecker abilities you need like a rubber mallet or something to take out Rulk no expression

Bouboumaster
Normally, Thanos would stomp him.

But C'MON! IT'S RED ****IN' HULK! How he can't win?!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
......2nd place in this fight. biscuits Man,I cant remember when you were right about one of these vs matchups. Dont worry you have a 50/50 chance. Your luck is bound to change. Always bet on Thanos,thats a good rule of thumb.Originally posted by iceman24567
By all means Thanos should win but facing Rulk you need more than the typical team wrecker abilities you need like a rubber mallet or something to take out Rulk no expression Thanos has taken on power gem Thor and has always been well above Thor imo even before his first major upgrade.

the Darkone
Thanos steals his life force, or absorb his radiation.

Dark-Jaxx
Red Hulk draws on the power of the Vishanti and pwns Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Red Hulk draws on the power of the Vishanti and pwns Thanos.

laughing out loud

Badabing
Man,I cant remember when you were right about one of these vs matchups. Dont worry you have a 50/50 chance. Your luck is bound to change. I have better than a 50/50 chance. I've derived an equation using your choices, the amount of people who disagree with you, your battle zone record biscuits, how often you post divided by dur. I'm batting over .900 on KMC. wink

guy222
Rulk

iceman24567
I have better than a 50/50 chance. I've derived an equation using your choices, the amount of people who disagree with you, your battle zone record biscuits, how often you post divided by dur. I'm batting over .900 on KMC. wink Funniest post of the week you deserve a giant cookie. laughing laughing

zeel
wanna say thanos but rulk beat the crap outta RKt which was retarded.

RKT>odin as powerful as thanos is i suppose with prep and his tech he could find a way to win.

Anyhow thanos is cooler. RULK = > A SKYFATHER LEVEL BEING.

translation fvcking retarded, cannot believe marvel made a version of hulk greater then the most powerful marvel skyfathers.

Aster Phoenix
These are hypothetical threads nothing can be 100% unless it actually happens in comics eek!

Wow, I actually agree with you 100%.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
wanna say thanos but rulk beat the crap outta RKt which was retarded.

RKT>odin as powerful as thanos is i suppose with prep and his tech he could find a way to win.

Anyhow thanos is cooler. RULK = > A SKYFATHER LEVEL BEING.

translation fvcking retarded, cannot believe marvel made a version of hulk greater then the most powerful marvel skyfathers. Wow you read my mind best post of the day.

Badabing
Funniest post of the week you deserve a giant cookie. laughing laughing Woot, giant cookie!

quanchi112
I have better than a 50/50 chance. I've derived an equation using your choices, the amount of people who disagree with you, your battle zone record biscuits, how often you post divided by dur. I'm batting over .900 on KMC. wink Yes,basically your right more or less. Im right and the bulk of kmc is wrong. I also won that battlezone and it wasnt pis. Supes is a match for Darkseid.

You can all start apologizing now. smile

Badabing
Yes,basically your right more or less. Im right and the bulk of kmc is wrong. I also won that battlezone and it wasnt pis. Supes is a match for Darkseid.I am right, I know. KMC>>>>Quan. You lost to Nvr, hence Thanos lost. Supes>>>DS>>>Thanos. wink

You can all start apologizing now. smile I'm sorry you and Thanos lost. sad

Now, back to the thread. I haven't seen one thing Thanos can do to beat Rulk. That's just my opinion. biscuits

quanchi112
I am right, I know. KMC>>>>Quan. You lost to Nvr, hence Thanos lost. Supes>>>DS>>>Thanos. wink

I'm sorry you and Thanos lost. sad

Now, back to the thread. I haven't seen one thing Thanos can do to beat Rulk. That's just my opinion. biscuits Quan is kmc. Again,this board got it wrong then but has since overall come to its senses.

I didnt lose,I never lose. According to the two judges I lost but in the hearts and minds of merry men I won.

Thanos can bfr him...easily. he can also encase him in force block for another insta-win. Thanos also has taken on more powerful characters than Rulk has. wink

Badabing
Quan is kmc. Again,this board got it wrong then but has since overall come to its senses.

I didnt lose,I never lose. According to the two judges I lost but in the hearts and minds of merry men I won.

Thanos can bfr him...easily. he can also encase him in force block for another insta-win. Thanos also has taken on more powerful characters than Rulk has. wink You are so deluded...crylaugh

durlaugh

Thanos has no chance imo.

llagrok
I wonder what merry men Quanchi is talking about.

The Illuminati
Sorry all you THANOS haters, I like RULK he's a bad *****.

But, he's going down hard to THANOS 10/10.

It's just the way it is.

Too much going for him.

Philosophía
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Sorry all you THANOS haters, I like RULK he's a bad *****.

But, he's going down hard to THANOS 10/10.

It's just the way it is.

Too much going for him.

Thanos has no chance imo.

Did you hear that, Thanos hater ?

Badabing

Philosophía
I guess I need to spell out S A R C A S M and J O K I N G for some people. duriroll

So you do think Thanos has a chance.

FANBOY !!!

No wonder you chat with Quanchi on MSN. dur

Badabing

quanchi112

Dark-Jaxx
This is pathetic. no expression

Pyron_Knight
Rulk is rongest there is.
What does that mean? I have no idea.

He can take it though. He just needs more feats. Like beating Norrin to death with a few punches like Thanos did.

quanchi112
This is pathetic. no expression Then dont read anymore. no expression

tsscls
Thanos of course. Of course he'll probably get BFR'd by Rulk 3 months from now.

Dark-Jaxx
Then dont read anymore. no expression Or you could stop being so pathetic. no expression

joshypooh
Or you could stop being so pathetic. no expression this poster is in your head. quit baiting and move on.

Badabing
Quan and Jaxx, please take it to a PM or stop. If it continues then I'll get the last word in and settle things. Thanks

Josh, the dur is now in your head. Please don't get involved in their "thing". The last thing needed is people jumping in. Thanks.

Colossus-Big C
nudge

Bentley
Originally posted by Bentley
Rulk absorbs Thanos's cosmic power and slaps him around until he gets tired. Then Thanos knocks him out with a thunderclap.

Stoic
Being a Hulk doesn't automatically give a character psi defenses, or mystic ones. Banner is a troubled soul, and for some reason it's been translated into him having mutated psi/mystic defenses and abilities, such as being able to see astral beings. Rulk has yet to reveal these abilities.

Rulk may be stronger than Thanos, but this must still be proven. Thanos, has more weapons to use than mere brute strength and energy bombardment. I would hate to see the two of them battle, and the result of it looking like the Champion vs Thanos debacle.

It would/should be a good fight, but that's about it. Thanos should win this, due to power set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.