New York , I love You.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
And here is the trailer:

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/ stars_turn_out_for_the_new_york_i_love_you_trailer
/

Its the second part of Paris Jet eteime, and its a movie with a lot of short love stories with a comon place, the New York city.

The directors cast includes: Natalie Portman( her directorial debut), Scarlett Johansson( directorial debut also), Shekar Kapur, Brett Ratner, Mira Nair, etc.

The actors cast includes this all star cast: Julie Christie, John Hurt, Shia Labeauf, Natalie Portman, Hayden Christiansen, Blake Lively, Christina Ricci, Orlando Bloom, Eli Wallach, James Caan, Andy Garcia, Kevin Bacon, Ethan Hawke, Cloris Leacham, Maggie Q, and a long etc. One of the most proming segments is the longest one , with Julie Christie , Shia labeauf and John Hurt and directed by indian director Shekar Kapur replacing the recently dead Anthony Minguella, and its about a woman who rencounters with the ghost of of a past love.

The movie looks great.

DeVi| D0do
Loved Paris, Je Taime. Be interesting to see Portman and Johansson's films...

DeVi| D0do
Link in the OP isn't working... here's the trailer while it lasts:

hRrQxLrqXkM

bakerboy
Thanks for the link, devil. And yes , this movie looks very promising. I loved the trailer.

Mr Parker
wow,what a great cast list.cant wait to see this movie.

bakerboy
Yes, mr parker. The cast is amazing. This movie looks very, very promising. I cant wait to the release.

Mr Parker
wonder when this movie come out.havent heard anything about it.

bakerboy
Mr Parker, the movie will be releaded next february 14th in the USA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.