Orion vs Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins?

george '06
takion

quanchi112
Orion wins.

Estacado
Takion 10/10

fangirl101
Takion.

Aster Phoenix
Takion

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Orion wins. http://ahkoo.info/img/wut-u-meen-brake-dancng-iz-out-of-styl.jpg

comicfan11
Takion
Living avatar of the source and stuff.
Although Orion was far more impressive than Takion in DOTNG.

fangirl101
Originally posted by comicfan11
Takion
Living avatar of the source and stuff.
Although Orion was far more impressive than Takion in DOTNG.
Well, Takion was directly connected to the source. It's obvious he was simply depowered not to get in the way. he was the most dangerous of all.

Galan007
takion would only take this if he is at the same levels we saw him during his mini, imo.

comicfan11
Originally posted by fangirl101
Well, Takion was directly connected to the source. It's obvious he was simply depowered not to get in the way. he was the most dangerous of all.

Yeah you're prolly right

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
takion would only take this if he is at the same levels we saw him during his mini, imo. He didn't do anything after his series really except in the Godwave disaster.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://ahkoo.info/img/wut-u-meen-brake-dancng-iz-out-of-styl.jpg Do you feel that Takion could defeat classic Darkseid?

occultdestroyer
Do you feel that Takion could defeat classic Darkseid?
Yes.
Current Darksied, no.

comicfan11
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yes.
Current Darksied, no.

DS crated a being that was Takion's evil equal (Stayne)
Takion goes down hard against any version of DS.

quanchi112
Yes.
Current Darksied, no. I disagree. Classic Darkseid along with classic Orion both beat Takion.

fangirl101
I disagree. Classic Darkseid along with classic Orion both beat Takion.
no. DS had the OE which could probably seperate takion from the source that powers him. Orion gets beaten rediculously. How could he beat takion? takion has no limit to what he can do with his powers. none. he's probably the most versatile if not one of the most versatile beings under galactus level.

Galan007
^

you're amping takion up a bit too much, imo. as far as feats go, he might be on par with surfer. might.

The Great Galen
Hes above SS by a longshot, Orion isnt up to Takions standards. Takion for the majority.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hes above SS by a longshot, Orion isnt up to Takions standards. Takion for the majority. compare feats. then come back and tell me what takion has done on panel which trounces what surfer has done on panel.

The Great Galen
compare feats. then come back and tell me what takion has done on panel which trounces what surfer has done on panel.

So by you're logic it's Ironman>>>>TOAA because of lack of feats. Enough with the SS wanking for crying out loud.

Nihilist
So by you're logic it's Ironman>>>>TOAA because of lack of feats. Enough with the SS wanking for crying out loud.

coming from the guy who wanked surfer so hard in vs thanos thread...pot..kettle ..black..ring a bell?

quanchi112
no. DS had the OE which could probably seperate takion from the source that powers him. Orion gets beaten rediculously. How could he beat takion? takion has no limit to what he can do with his powers. none. he's probably the most versatile if not one of the most versatile beings under galactus level. Really,I dont have a clue what you are basing this off of.

Orion beats him. Thats all there is to it. Feats are resoundinly in Orion's favor. Orion is also more skilled.

What are you basing this no limit argument on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
coming from the guy who wanked surfer so hard in vs thanos thread...pot..kettle ..black..ring a bell? Agreed.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
coming from the guy who wanked surfer so hard in vs thanos thread...pot..kettle ..black..ring a bell?

I was simply remarking on SS level of CIS, really Thanos shoudlnt be even touching him but thats another debate. Anyhow Takion takes this.

quanchi112
I was simply remarking on SS level of CIS, really Thanos shoudlnt be even touching him but thats another debate. Anyhow Takion takes this. Sure,if you ignore the comics themselves and simply give Surfer the win based off personal bias then you are correct. The comics have told us that Thanos doesnt just beat the Surfer he rapes the Surfer.

Galan007
So by you're logic it's Ironman>>>>TOAA because of lack of feats. Enough with the SS wanking for crying out loud. yeah.... that's exactly the same situation, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude
Takion of The Source, picked by Highfather vs Orion the Dog of War. Takions gonna win

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Takion of The Source, picked by Highfather vs Orion the Dog of War. Takions gonna win Because of his role?

kevdude
Because of his role?

Because of who hes linked too is the main point. Highfather wouldn't pick no slouch. He went beyond the wall and fought his other side while on the Source and won, never seen Orion do that before..

quanchi112
Because of who hes linked too is the main point. Highfather wouldn't pick no slouch. He went beyond the wall and fought his other side while on the Source and won, never seen Orion do that before.. I never saw Takion kill Darkseid by ripping his hear out either. I still fail to even see how you are giving this to Takion.

kevdude
Takion was the only hope the Fourth World had stated by the Infinity Man himself once he died everyone would eventually die as well. He could probably do something similar to what IM did to Orion if The Source supplied him enough power. Orion is a fighter and Takion is more level headed, so I can see where both could win or lose.

quanchi112
Takion was the only hope the Fourth World had stated by the Infinity Man himself once he died everyone would eventually die as well. He could probably do something similar to what IM did to Orion if The Source supplied him enough power. Orion is a fighter and Takion is more level headed, so I can see where both could win or lose. Orion also put up the best fight against the Im as the Source's agent. The Source also called upon Orion to deal with Darkseid. Orion has better feats and is the better fighter so I dont see how anyone gives Takion the win over Orion. Takion isnt the Source. I guess we just disagree.

Estacado
Orion has better feats and is the better fighter so I dont see how anyone gives Takion the win over Orion. Takion isnt the Source. I guess we just disagree.
haermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm Long story short,Takion is overrated.

fangirl101
compare feats. then come back and tell me what takion has done on panel which trounces what surfer has done on panel.
When surfer can beat the likes of captainatom kyle and flash,without trying then Takion is in the same league as surfer.

Galan007
When surfer can beat the likes of captainatom kyle and flash,without trying then Takion is in the same league as surfer. first off, none of the heroes were actively trying to harm takion, they were merely trying to subdue him . secondly, takion was only able to smack them aside, when he had dark energy flowing through him. dark energy is not something which is part of takion's standard powerset, nor is it a power which he can fully control . two very important things to consider when referencing that battle.

The Great Galen
LMAO, Quan and Galen plz do some research before you post. Takion is essentially like Marvel's inbetweener so how does Orion win.

Galan007
LMAO, Quan and Galen plz do some research before you post. Takion is essentially like Marvel's inbetweener so how does Orion win. still waiting for you to show me something he's done that surfer would be incapable of. his 'beating' of those heroes is cool and all, but it's hardly as clear cut as some make it out to be, imo. and i never chose a winner btw, just think takion's wanking is ridiculous at times. smile

The Great Galen
still waiting for you to show me something he's done that surfer would be incapable of. and i never chose a winner, just think takion's wanking is ridiculous. smile

Takion wanking...or how about the claim of SS having FTL h2h skills. Anyhow its already been said that his postion alones makes him incredibly powerful. Lack of feats or refusal to accept his level?

Galan007
Lack of feats or refusal to accept his level? feats, or lack there of, are all i really look at where versus battles are concerned. i've found that things simply start going downhill if you begin throwing personal opinion into the mix.

The Great Galen
feats, or lack there of, are all i really look at where versus battles are concerned. i've found that things simply start going downhill if you begin throwing personal opinion into the mix.

U should take ur own advice.

Galan007
U should take ur own advice. haven't i? i have asked you 3 times now to show me something takion has done, that would trounce a character like surfer. thus far, you've provided nothing but opinion on the matter. that's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't hold much water, is all. also remember i hav not given an opinion on this particular battle.

The Great Galen
Well ill throw this question back at u and ask u to provide some on-panel scan that proves Galactus is physicaaly stronger then Thing?

Galan007
Well ill throw this question back at u and ask u to provide some on-panel scan that proves Galactus is physicaaly stronger then Thing? you realize that analogy has nothing to do with what i'm saying, right?

The Great Galen
you realize that analogy has nothing to do with what i'm saying, right?

The Great Galen
you realize that analogy has nothing to do with what i'm saying, right?

What I realize is that you're unwilling to accept that Takion is powerful, nothing will change that obviosuly so why bother. Its like talking to quan or GS.

Galan007
What I realize is that you're unwilling to accept that Takion is powerful, nothing will change that obviosuly so why bother. Its like talking to quan or GS. i didn't say takion wasn't powerful. not once. i just don't think saying he is beyond surfer's level can be substantiated with on panel happenings. nothing more, nothing less. but i guess badgering someone is just easier to do, right? smile

quanchi112
LMAO, Quan and Galen plz do some research before you post. Takion is essentially like Marvel's inbetweener so how does Orion win. What are you basing this off of? What feats?

fangirl101
i didn't say takion wasn't powerful. not once. i just don't think saying he is beyond surfer's level can be substantiated with on panel happenings. nothing more, nothing less. but i guess badgering someone is just easier to do, right? smile
I do think that saying he is beyond surfer's level can be substantiated on panel. Can surfer scatter his atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together? Is his conciousness even that big? takion instantly knows everything about someone just by looking or being around them. Can surfer do that?

Galan007
I do think that saying he is beyond surfer's level can be substantiated on panel. Can surfer scatter his atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together? Is his conciousness even that big? takion instantly knows everything about someone just by looking or being around them. Can surfer do that? i'm pretty sure surfer does have feats similar to those, skim through his respect thread. remember, i am not trying to downplay takion, but i have read everything he's been featured in - and while he does have some impressive feats, nothing i've seen screams > surfer.

fangirl101
i'm pretty sure surfer does have feats similar to those, skim through his respect thread. remember, i am not trying to downplay takion, but i have read everything he's been featured in - and while he does have some impressive feats, nothing i've seen screams > surfer.
Yeah. While there were plenty of surfer like characters around it was Only the power of takion that all at once protected everyone including the wizard shazam AND pushed back the Godwave long enough to give DS time to feeze ares. That is something out of surfer's league considering the people around who were as powerful as surfer and some even more so, like DS and Shazam.

Galan007
Yeah. While there were plenty of surfer like characters around it was Only the power of takion that all at once protected everyone including the wizard shazam AND pushed back the Godwave long enough to give DS time to feeze ares. That is something out of surfer's league considering the people around who were as powerful as surfer and some even more so, like DS and Shazam. takion slowed the GW, before being killed by it. just because no one else attempted to do the same, doesn't mean he was the only one present, who was capable of doing so.

fangirl101
takion slowed the GW, before being killed by it. just because no one else attempted to do the same, doesn't mean he was the only one present, who was capable of doing so.
LOGIC would dictate that if all other combined couldn't do it, for the sake of saving the cosmos then what the hell where they doing? Twittling thier thumbs? And I said he slowed it down enough for DS to freeze Ares. didn't I? did I miss something. Takion was also simultaneous protecting everyone from the energies being released. He is far beyond surfer.

Galan007
He is far beyond surfer. as far as feats go, i just don't see it. meh, you are entitled to your own opinion. smile

quanchi112
LOGIC would dictate that if all other combined couldn't do it, for the sake of saving the cosmos then what the hell where they doing? Twittling thier thumbs? And I said he slowed it down enough for DS to freeze Ares. didn't I? did I miss something. Takion was also simultaneous protecting everyone from the energies being released. He is far beyond surfer. Are you basing Takion just off of one feat in which he failed miserably at?

King Kandy
What I realize is that you're unwilling to accept that Takion is powerful, nothing will change that obviosuly so why bother. Its like talking to quan or GS.
Of course he wouldn't accept it, you provided absolutely nothing of substance. I'm not going to believe something just because you say so, you have to provide evidence first.

fangirl101
as far as feats go, i just don't see it. meh, you are entitled to your own opinion. smile
Really? Surfer ever shifted Reality? Cuz that takes MAJOR power to actually play with reality. Not just molecule altering. Has sever ever shifted time? Not traveled it. But manipulated it? Has surfer ever teleported an entire group of people from the end of the universe all to different places in one fell swoop?

fangirl101
Are you basing Takion just off of one feat in which he failed miserably at?
You mean how he protected everyone from the Godwave's energy while slowing it down in time for DS to freeze ares. If not for takion, there would have been none of them protected nor would ds have had time to freeze ares.

Symmetric Chaos
I do think that saying he is beyond surfer's level can be substantiated on panel. Can surfer scatter his atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together? Is his conciousness even that big? takion instantly knows everything about someone just by looking or being around them. Can surfer do that?

Actually I'm pretty sure Surfer has done every single one of those things.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Actually I'm pretty sure Surfer has done every single one of those things.
He may well have. But I listed other things takion has done that I know surfer hasn't.

fangirl101
Really? Surfer ever shifted Reality? Cuz that takes MAJOR power to actually play with reality. Not just molecule altering. Has sever ever shifted time? Not traveled it. But manipulated it? Has surfer ever teleported an entire group of people from the end of the universe all to different places in one fell swoop? again. has surfer done any of these things?

Red Hulk
Comparing different powers, and then telling the other to do the power seems kind of fail.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Comparing different powers, and then telling the other to do the power seems kind of fail.
There is no limit to takion's powers. He can do pretty much anything. And with greater scale. How else do we talk about battles if we aren't comparing powers and feats? What's the point then?

Red Hulk
There is no limit to takion's powers. He can do pretty much anything. And with greater scale. How else do we talk about battles if we aren't comparing powers and feats? What's the point then? Even if you're correct, then there's a slight variation.

Comparing things the other has never tried before seems kind of fail.

Also, when has Takion ever trapped someone in his board?

fangirl101
Even if you're correct, then there's a slight variation.

Comparing things the other has never tried before seems kind of fail.

Also, when has Takion ever trapped someone in his board?

You missed the whole damned point. People who alter reality operate on a different level. People who shift reality, or play with time and not just travel it, but alter or manipulate it are often skyfather level. And teleporting people from the end of the universe to all different precise locations is beyond surfer as well. PERIOD. why would takion need to trap someone in his board when he can scatter thier atoms across the cosmos or manipulate anti-matter and make them cease to exist?

Symmetric Chaos
Really? Surfer ever shifted Reality? Cuz that takes MAJOR power to actually play with reality. Not just molecule altering.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3329/silversurfer04316hm7.jpg

Creating oxygen from the vacuum of space?

http://img528c.imageshack.us/img528/5941/silversurfer198800821esvf7.jpg

Traveling from out of the SoulGem which is basically a conceptual realm.

Has sever ever shifted time? Not traveled it. But manipulated it?

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3371/silversurfer0223xl0.jpg

fangirl101
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3329/silversurfer04316hm7.jpg

Creating oxygen from the vacuum of space?

http://img528c.imageshack.us/img528/5941/silversurfer198800821esvf7.jpg

Traveling from out of the SoulGem which is basically a conceptual realm.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3371/silversurfer0223xl0.jpg you obviously don't know that all you need to create oxygen out of the vacuum of space is molecule altering powers and matter energy transfer powers. which surfer has in spades.That wasn't reality shifting or reality altering. and the feat isn't manipulating time. He put her in a spatial shield. the flash can slow someone down or put them in a stasis. Hell kid quantum 2 can do that.

Symmetric Chaos
you obviously don't know that all you need to create oxygen out of the vacuum of space is molecule altering powers and matter energy transfer powers.

There aren't any molecules to manipulate out there.

which surfer has in spades. those feats aren't manipulating time. He put her in a spatial shield. the flash can slow someone down or put them in a stasis. Hell kid quantum 2 can do that.

Meh, point.

fangirl101
There aren't any molecules to manipulate out there.

Meh, point.
you missed the FREAKING point. Surfer has MATTER ENERGY transfer pwoers. He can convert matter and energy between each other. And guess what he does have? energy powers. So he converts his own energy into oxygen. he didn't alter reality. And he didn't shift, tamper, with or alter time.

quanchi112
You mean how he protected everyone from the Godwave's energy while slowing it down in time for DS to freeze ares. If not for takion, there would have been none of them protected nor would ds have had time to freeze ares. Surfer also manipulated the crunch to defeat Aegis and Tenebrous. Surfer has him beat in terms of feats by a landslide.

fangirl101
Surfer also manipulated the crunch to defeat Aegis and Tenebrous. Surfer has him beat in terms of feats by a landslide.
Surfer manipulated the crunch. And just how powerful is the crunch? becuz I know that the godwave powers every God, and diety, and super being in the DCU. Takion protected everyone from it's power and actually slowed it down for a time. What does the crunch do again?

Red Hulk
You missed the whole damned point. People who alter reality operate on a different level. People who shift reality, or play with time and not just travel it, but alter or manipulate it are often skyfather level. And teleporting people from the end of the universe to all different precise locations is beyond surfer as well. PERIOD. why would takion need to trap someone in his board when he can scatter thier atoms across the cosmos or manipulate anti-matter and make them cease to exist? It's still something that Surfer never tried, if he didn't actually do it.

Anyway, shift reality? At what level?
And doesn't he only use his time 'manipulation' seconds at a time?

I mean, Surfer has manipulated time/space at the same 'time' before to send someone home. And he can also bend space. Is this something that makes him a Skyfather? Sweet!

The only time I remember Surfer teleporting someone was when he teleported Uatu away from Abraxas. I don't see how teleporting someone any distance away makes them super powerfuler.

OMG!!! Takion hasnt done it! He sucks!

Keep in mind I'm not saying who wins, but your logic seems ridiculous to say the least. erm

fangirl101
It's still something that Surfer never tried.

Anyway, shift reality? At what level?
And doesn't he only use his time 'manipulation' seconds at a time?

I mean, Surfer has manipulated time/space at the same 'time' before. And he can also bend space. Is this something that makes him a Skyfather? Sweet!

The only time I remember Surfer teleporting someone was when he teleported Uatu away from Abraxas. I don't see how teleporting someone any distance away makes them super powerfuler.

OMG!!! Takion hasnt done it! He sucks!

Keep in mind I'm not saying who wins, but your logic seems ridiculous to say the least. erm

It's my logic and if it seems ridiculous, it may becuz you don't care for me. From where I'm analyzing, it's ridiculous to think that so many powerful beings in a battle and no one could do anything to protect themselves and yet takion does and people just say something stupid like, they didn't try. What the kcuf. who wouldn't want to protect themselves from absolute destruction. especially skyfather and old god beings like shazam and the old god? At that point I know people are just being silly and arguing a point either becuz it's me arguing and they don't want to relent, or they are surfer fanboys. either way I could care less. i've stated my piece about it.

quanchi112
Surfer manipulated the crunch. And just how powerful is the crunch? becuz I know that the godwave powers every God, and diety, and super being in the DCU. Takion protected everyone from it's power and actually slowed it down for a time. What does the crunch do again? It doesnt power everyone in the dcu. The full might of the godwave was less than infinite meaning less than the power gem. Not anywhere near as powerful as you are exaggerating it to be.

Ill show you the scans.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-022.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-036.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-037.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-038.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus2-040.jpg

fangirl101
It doesnt power everyone in the dcu. The full might of the godwave was less than infinite meaning less than the power gem. Not anywhere near as powerful as you are exaggerating it to be.

Ill show you the scans.

What the HELL do the scans have to do with what I asked. I asked what does the crunch energies do. And I'm not exaggerating anything. you are irksome and going on ignore. Where the hell did the power gem come into this? Did I say the godwave powered everything in the dcu? no the kcuf I didn't.

Red Hulk
It's my logic and if it seems ridiculous, it may becuz you don't care for me. From where I'm analyzing, it's ridiculous to think that so many powerful beings in a battle and no one could do anything to protect themselves and yet takion does and people just say something stupid like, they didn't try. What the kcuf. who wouldn't want to protect themselves from absolute destruction. especially skyfather and old god beings like shazam and the old god? At that point I know people are just being silly and arguing a point either becuz it's me arguing and they don't want to relent, or they are surfer fanboys. either way I could care less. i've stated my piece about it. I remember someone who used to dodge an entire post in favor of one statement as well.

What was his name, oh he was a good boy. Alwys? Prbly nt gng to hppn?

Phudge it, I forget. sad

quanchi112
What the HELL do the scans have to do with what I asked. I asked what does the crunch energies do. And I'm not exaggerating anything. you are irksome and going on ignore. Where the hell did the power gem come into this? Did I say the godwave powered everything in the dcu? no the kcuf I didn't. The scans tell you what the crunch energy does. laughing out loud

This is why I put scans up, so people will read them.

I figured Id let the comic tell you what they actually did,but that isnt good enough for you it seems. laughing out loud

quanchi112
I remember someone who used to dodge an entire post in favor of one statement as well.

What was his name, oh he was a good boy. Alwys? Prbly nt gng to hppn?

Phudge it, I forget. sad Its kinda like that poster nver left.

fangirl101
The scans tell you what the crunch energy does. laughing out loud

This is why I put scans up, so people will read them.

I figured Id let the comic tell you what they actually did,but that isnt good enough for you it seems. laughing out loud
No. cuz the crunch energies birthed the primordal gods. But the godwave DOES something. As in continually so. You missed the point. LOLOLOLOLOLOL at that.

fangirl101
Its kinda like that poster nver left.
stay on topic or get reported for spamming.

quanchi112
Surfer manipulated the crunch. And just how powerful is the crunch? becuz I know that the godwave powers every God, and diety, and super being in the DCU. Takion protected everyone from it's power and actually slowed it down for a time. What does the crunch do again? Originally posted by fangirl101
No. cuz the crunch energies birthed the primordal gods. But the godwave DOES something. As in continually so. You missed the point. LOLOLOLOLOLOL at that. You asked what the crunch does and I gave you the scans explaining this. Have you forgotten already?

quanchi112
stay on topic or get reported for spamming. Orion wins due to his feats.

fangirl101
You asked what the crunch does and I gave you the scans explaining this. Have you forgotten already?
Know. I know what the CRUNCH DID. It birthed the primordals. WHAT DOES IT DO. As in currently. What does it power? Sustain? What do we hold as it's current measurement.

Faux Smurph
stay on topic or get reported for spamming. Reported for being a douche.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Reported for being a douche.
If arguing your point is being a douche then, we all should be put on the summers eve shelf.

Faux Smurph
If arguing your point is being a douche then, we all should be put on the summers eve shelf. Oh, not in this thread.

Just in general.

And, I haven't acknowledged it until now... but hello, Nvr. smile

quanchi112
Oh, not in this thread.

Just in general.

And, I haven't acknowledged it until now... but hello, Nvr. smile Get back on topic or he'll report you.

fangirl101
Oh, not in this thread.

Just in general.

And, I haven't acknowledged it until now... but hello, Nvr. smile I'm a douche becuz I argue my point? I think I need to recind my vote. "scampers to the other thread". laughing

fangirl101
Get back on topic or she'll report you.

Faux Smurph
Get back on topic or he'll report you. So?Originally posted by fangirl101
I'm a douche becuz I argue my point? I think I need to recind my vote. "scampers to the other thread". laughing I believe I said, no, you're not a douche for arguing your point, you're just a douche in general.

But, if you're going to ignore what I say, go ahead.

The Great Galen
Takion FTW

fangirl101
So? I believe I said, no, you're not a douche for arguing your point, you're just a douche in general.

But, if you're going to ignore what I say, go ahead.
of course I'm ignoring what you said? What do you want me to do? fly off the handle becuz you think it's ok to tell someone you think they are a douche in general? You just saying that would make you pretty much what you think of me. really. the only thing I do is argue my point here. The same as anyone else. if my opinion differs from the majority, so what. that makes me a douche. Sorry if you feel that way.

Faux Smurph
of course I'm ignoring what you said? What do you want me to do? fly off the handle becuz you think it's ok to tell someone you think they are a douche in general? You just saying that would make you pretty much what you think of me. really. the only thing I do is argue my point here. The same as anyone else. if my opinion differs from the majority, so what. that makes me a douche. Sorry if you feel that way. Now you sound pretty much exactly like Quanchi.

This isn't helping your argument.

quanchi112
Know. I know what the CRUNCH DID. It birthed the primordals. WHAT DOES IT DO. As in currently. What does it power? Sustain? What do we hold as it's current measurement. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-07-15.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/t-07-17.jpg

fangirl101
Now you sound pretty much exactly like Quanchi.

This isn't helping your argument.
Hold on, I'm going to get my gun and shoot myself in the head.

occultdestroyer
Why TF is Thanos brought up in here?
Stop your wanking, Quan!

BTW Takion takes this

Red Hulk
Stop your wanking, Quan!

BTW Takion takes this While that could be right, you evidently don't know what he's trying to do.

quanchi112
Stop your wanking, Quan!

BTW Takion takes this This has nothing to do with Thanos here. Read up and then get back to me.

occultdestroyer
edit

fangirl101
Takion FTW

Badabing
Closed. Too much reaching, too much innuendo and too much nonsense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.