Assassination: Limited Prep Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Assassination: All the targets are at their homes. *Catch is those who have firearms sent them to be cleaned on the same day of the attempt..!doh! -
Target is tipped off, 20 mins prior - "someones coming to get you get out" no name given.
win = Survive the attempt and escape / kill KO the assassin
lose = leave home and run without identifying the assassin ^^

Targets are:1 Nick Fury
2 Punisher
3 Nightwing
4 Batman
5 Midnighter
6 Black Panther
7 Blade
8 Deathstroke

Each assassin gets an attempt at each. Who kills the most? Does anyone get 8/8 kills?

Assassin (guns also in the shop) standard gear otherwise
1 Gambit
2 Warpath
3 Cap USA
4 Cassy Cain and Shiva
5 Taskmaster
6 Bishop

Endrict Nuul
Juk man, can you please type in normal text size, this small one hurts the eyes to the point that I don't want to read your posts.

AlmightyKfish
I'm willing to bet Taskmaster can get 8/8 kills, as he's one of the most skilled assassins around.

And I think Bishop can get 8/8 just with his raw power.

Darth Martin
So your stripping Punisher, Blade, and Deathstroke of their guns?

LoboClone01
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I'm willing to bet Taskmaster can get 8/8 kills, as he's one of the most skilled assassins around.

And I think Bishop can get 8/8 just with his raw power.

Im not to sure taskmaster could assassinate nick, with 20 minutes he would be prepared and he is no push over when it comes to h2h, even if he couldnt outright beat tasky he could probably escape.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Juk3n
Assassination: All the targets are at their homes. *Catch is those who have firearms sent them to be cleaned on the same day of the attempt..!doh! -
Target is tipped off, 20 mins prior - "someones coming to get you get out" no name given.
win = Survive the attempt and escape / kill KO the assassin
lose = leave home and run without identifying the assassin ^^

Targets are:1 Nick Fury
2 Punisher
3 Nightwing
4 Batman
5 Midnighter
6 Black Panther
7 Blade
8 Deathstroke

Each assassin gets an attempt at each. Who kills the most? Does anyone get 8/8 kills?

Assassin (guns also in the shop) standard gear otherwise
1 Gambit
2 Warpath
3 Cap USA
4 Cassy Cain and Shiva
5 Taskmaster
6 Bishop Taskmaster and Cassy would be the most dangerous IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.