Are you an assh*le/b*tch? Find out here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Take the poll here.

My results:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/assheb.jpg

ragesRemorse
I like to think of myself as a bastard.

Phucked Up
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5580/arseholeeq9.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Phucked Up

wow.

Rogue Jedi
36%

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
wow.

big grin

Aster Phoenix
Oh well, you learn new things everyday.

Toku King
23%

gryphon28
59%

Dark-Jaxx
I was 56%

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gryphon28
59% I don't believe it.

gryphon28
That's what you think but laughing at people to me is very funny

ragesRemorse
35%

mad what kind of horse shit is that? I'm not that much of a goddamned ass hole but if i were id be at least 90% ass hole
mad

Dark-Jaxx
That's what you think but laughing at people to me is very funny Happiness at the misfortune of others is human nature. 131

JacopeX
23%
Proof that I am not the type that likes to get into flame wars here. wink

gryphon28
Okay ,(Dark-Jaxx), but do you laugh at how a person dies in a movie?

I sure as hell do

ragesRemorse
Okay, but do you laugh at how a person dies in a movie?

I sure as hell do

Did you laugh at the end of the movie, My Life, with michael Keaton?

gryphon28
Never saw it but I mainly laugh at how stupid someones death is in a scary movies even if it's ****ed up I can't help but laugh

Toku King
Originally posted by JacopeX
23%
Proof that I am not the type that likes to get into flame wars here. wink

Not really.....

NonSensi-Klown
40%

**** yeah!

Sol Valentine
33%

Dark-Jaxx
Okay, but do you laugh at how a person dies in a movie?

I sure as hell do Lemme put it this way.

It's only funny until someone gets hurt.

Then it's frickin hilarious.

NonSensi-Klown
Wow. That isn't cliche'.

And I totally believe Gryphon is pretty bichy in real life. Erotic.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Wow. That isn't cliche'.

And I totally believe Gryphon is pretty bichy in real life. Erotic. You will not insult her like that, I forbid it. estahuh

gryphon28
(Dark-Jaxx) If you die stupid in a scary movie it is funny to me
(NonSensi-Klown) Yes I am but if you wake me up in the morning I'm worst than bitchy

Dark-Jaxx
When I wake up in the morning I am not b!tchy, I hardly show any emotion at all, but if something even slightly annoys me, I lash out on it physically since when I wake up I am unable to form coherent thoughts.

Which is probably why I should never get married. ermm

NonSensi-Klown
When I wake up in the morning I have an erection. All the blood is down south instead of in my brain so I usually fall back asleep.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
When I wake up in the morning I have an erection. All the blood is down south instead of in my brain so I usually fall back asleep. Yeah that too. And like we both discussed before I usually also have to pee, and it hurts like hell.

gryphon28
(Dark-Jaxx) I have the perfect T.I song for you
(NonSensi-Klown)Wow

Dark-Jaxx
Is it about peeing with an erection? no expression

gryphon28
Hell no!

Dark-Jaxx
Aw man...sad

gryphon28
Hurt T.I, love that song

Dark-Jaxx
Meh, not really into the more mainstream rap honestly.

gryphon28
Then what are you into?

Dark-Jaxx
Mostly rock, hard rock, Metal, and some kinds of rap.

gryphon28
I listen to some rock mostly Prince I love him

gryphon28
My birhtday is tomorrow happy

Dark-Jaxx
Well then I will be making your birthday thread at midnight. smile

Scythe
Holy shit, I just took it and got this...

Dark-Jaxx
No way man, there ain't no way you are a bigger ass hole than me lol.

Scythe
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No way man, there ain't no way you are a bigger ass hole than me lol. I think it might be wrong. I took it a second time and got a 89%.

Dark-Jaxx
I always had you pegged as a nice guy and had me pegged as the ass hole though. mmm

Running Mascara
64% no expression

Scythe
I always had you pegged as a nice guy and had me pegged as the ass hole though. mmm I don't know what to tell ya. It's just an online quiz. I took it two more times, and he first I got a 85% and the second I lied quite alot at some of the 'mean' questions and received a 61%.

Kosta
39%

'You may think you are an assh0le or a b!tch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.'

Damnit. mad I am NOT a good person!

stick out tongue

AbnormalButSane
80%

gryphon28
Well then I will be making your birthday thread at midnight. smile

You do that smile

BruceSkywalker
Interesting test. I'll take it later tonight or tomorow and post my results

Leo.M
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/LeoMcGinnis/Random%20pictures/assholede.jpg

Strangelove
18% crylaugh

Lowest percentage so far stick out tongue

Leo.M
your too sweet. blush2

Rogue Jedi
buncha ***holes haermm

Leo.M
I never denied it stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I am 37 percent, not too much of an ***hole.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Strangelove
18% crylaugh

Lowest percentage so far stick out tongue The real ass holes are the ones who gloat about not being an ass hole.

Leo.M
The real ass holes are the ones who gloat about not being an ass hole.

I guess that makes you a b!tch. doped

Strangelove
The real ass holes are the ones who gloat about not being an ass hole. Um, wasn't gloating, just making an observation.

BackFire
33%

Rogue Jedi
The real ass holes are the ones who gloat about not being an ass hole. Right wanker

Scythe
I win this thread.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed you do. Big time.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
I win this thread. or lose, depending on your outlook on life.

Rogue Jedi
or lose, depending on your outlook on life. Boo to the Ya.

Scythe
or lose, depending on your outlook on life.

I believe such hardships cause this psychologically. I don't think a person devoid of wrong acts can develop a back bone to spice life up. So it's a win for me.

Strangelove
You can commit wrong acts from time to time without developing an attitude over it (i.e. becoming an "a$shole"wink.

Scythe
You can commit wrong acts from time to time without developing an attitude over it (i.e. becoming an "a$shole"wink. It all depends on the hardships. Minor hardships that fledge a person into a hardened state of mind are what I was referring to.

Strangelove
if you say so.

Rogue Jedi
Then again, some people are just born an ***hole.

Scythe
if you say so. Is it not true that a person whom has everything handed to them, has a smaller chance of becoming an as*hole? Granted, all their pampering might spark a level of greed that could mimic the process of as*holeness.

Rogue Jedi
Is it not true that a person whom has everything handed to them, has a smaller chance of becoming an as*hole? Granted, all their pampering might spark a level of greed that could mimic the process of as*holeness. Actually, most people I know who have had everything handed to them are some of the biggest ***holes and ***ches I have ever met.

It has nothing to do with what life puts you through. I know people who have had hardships you and I cant come close to comparing to, and they are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Its a personal choice, you either choose to be an ***hole or a **tch or you choose not to.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Actually, most people I know who have had everything handed to them are some of the biggest ***holes and ***ches I have ever met.

It has nothing to do with what life puts you through. I know people who have had hardships you and I cant come close to comparing to, and they are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Its a personal choice, you either choose to be an ***hole or a **tch or you choose not to.

You can foresee it as that, sure.

Rogue Jedi
You can foresee it as that, sure. Theres nothing to foresee, its not a weather forecast, its just how it is.

Scythe
Theres nothing to foresee, its not a weather forecast, its just how it is. A single person can't be right, you based your postings on personal experience. Who's to say who's right?

Toku King
18% crylaugh

Lowest percentage so far stick out tongue

PLOT TWIST!

Rogue Jedi
A single person can't be right, you based your postings on personal experience. Who's to say who's right? I base my opinion on this from personal experience AND most people I have met.

Scythe
I base my opinion on this from personal experience AND most people I have met.

It's all basically mental conditioning.

Rogue Jedi
It's all basically mental conditioning. So if bad things happen to you, if bad things are all around you, you become a bad person? Bullshit. As I said before, I know people who were raised in terrible environments, who have been through trials I cannot fathom, and they are far from being an ***hole. Its a choice someone makes for themselves.

Scythe
So if bad things happen to you, if bad things are all around you, you become a bad person? Bullshit. As I said before, I know people who were raised in terrible environments, who have been through trials I cannot fathom, and they are far from being an ***hole. Its a choice someone makes for themselves.

You have no idea what mental conditioning is or how it works...

Also, please try to calm down, anything to prove a point eh? Regardless, it's a dumb point since we'll all think what we wish to think. Therefore everyone wins, now drop this dumb topic.

Rogue Jedi
I'm calm, just cuz I say bullshit I am not calm all of a sudden? laughing out loud

Mental conditioning is when someone is taught/trained/whatever to think and act a certain way. It can also be someone training themselves to think/act a certain way.

Like when I quit smoking, I was prepared mentally for it, therefore it was self administered mental conditioning.

An athlete training themselves to ignore tha fact that millions are watching them conditions themselves mentally. It can even be someone studying for the SAT's.

Scythe
I'm calm, just cuz I say bullshit I am not calm all of a sudden? laughing out loud

Mental conditioning is when someone is taught/trained/whatever to think and act a certain way. It can also be someone training themselves to think/act a certain way.

Not exactly, but okay. Anyways...

Mandos
I'm a mild ******* or so it seems.

Rogue Jedi
Not exactly, but okay. Anyways... This is the part where you say something that makes sense.........yes Come on now, I know you can do it.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Phucked Up

Interesting sly

I love you, you ******* heartlove

Mine:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/Sharing/results.jpg

This is so spot on yes

Scythe
This is the part where you say something that makes sense.........yes Come on now, I know you can do it.

What's there to say? Mental conditioning isn't as simply put as you stated, I thought I said to drop the matter, no no, that's okay, I will drop it for you by stopping. Quite pointless.

chillybanana
57%

JacopeX
Originally posted by Toku King
Not really..... Elaborate.

Kharhmah
76%
Hmm.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Interesting sly

I love you, you ******* heartlove

Mine:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/Sharing/results.jpg

This is so spot on yes

I've always told you I'm an assh*le/jerk. stick out tongue You didn't want to believe it.

Toku King
Elaborate.

It's a quiz, not a life reader.

Bardock42
Elaborate. He probably means that a random test on the Internets doesn't prove anything.

FallenxAngel
22%

Rogue Jedi
If you do any of the things Mr. Leary sings about in this vid, you might be an ***hole yes

YXTN3h-b9nU

ScarletSpeed
I'm 30% Asss-hole/b!tch

lord xyz

gefallen_engel
54%

I think it should have been higher laughing out loud

A Dose Of Vraya
78% I'm a total bitchhole.

dadudemon
It's all basically mental conditioning.

It's also chemical, diet, and environment (mental conditioning.)

No one factor is the best answer, however, diet probably plays the smallest role.

I got a 23 %. I cried when my little puppy got run over and when I had to execute my cat (because he got half of his ass and leg bitten off and was rotting and I couldn't afford to get him put to sleep...so I had to kill Tiger myself. sad )

I like pissing people off....it's a hobby. big grin

Strangelove
I said no to crying over a pet because I've only had hamsters, you don't care enough about them to cry stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
haermm

Mairuzu
33%

FoxMeister
62%

Rogue Jedi
Has this turned into a contest to see who is the biggest ***hole? haermm

Strangelove
I'm still winning.

RevoWution™©®
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2052/resultspr4.jpg

I'm not an @$$hole smile

Though I do have a backbone. And I'm not a wuss. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Buncha ***holes.

Nivvy
85%

WHAT!?
I prefer to think of myself as one of the biggest gunts in the universe
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii293/Nellysoup/Biarch.jpg

Scythe
I think it might be wrong. I took it a second time and got a 89%. Whoo!

Nivvy
Whoo!

*Kicks him and steals #1 spot trophy*

Lols

Scythe
Owwie

Nivvy
Would you like a soggy biscuit?

Scythe
Not soggy

Nivvy
RJ got into the biscuit packet sad

Rogue Jedi
yes

Nivvy
embarrasment

I thought they tasted a bit funny

Rogue Jedi
ninja I know nothing of this. I am innocent angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.