Hello everybody ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roleplay
Hi... I guess I'll post here and introduce myself, it's been a while since I've joined a new forum! Well, I haven't RPed in a long time, so I'll try this place out! I'm really hoping to meet some new friends, because I always meet a lot of awesome people in forums! Well, stuff about myself.... I'm an Anime/Manga addict! I'm currently re-obsessed with Bleach and I'm a TOTAL Urahara fangirl! <3<3<3 I also love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts where I fangirl Reno (FF7) and Axel (KH2 and KH Chain of Memories). I also love Fruits Basket, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass... and more. I'm currently trying to create a manga collection that is 1/100 of the size of my cousin's! XD I currently have 31 comics! YAY! I was also at Kakkoi con, for anyone who went there! It was my first convention so I was pretty excited! I spent $140 in half an hour! XD Well, you guys are probably getting tired of my rambling, so I'll shut up now!!! And once again hello!

Ghostface00
Hi Roleplay. Just want to say hi and welcome.

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by roleplay Hi... I guess I'll post here and introduce myself, it's been a while since I've joined a new forum! Well, I haven't RPed in a long time, so I'll try this place out! I'm really hoping to meet some new friends, because I always meet a lot of awesome people in forums! Well, stuff about myself.... I'm an Anime/Manga addict! I'm currently re-obsessed with Bleach and I'm a TOTAL Urahara fangirl! <3<3<3 I also love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts where I fangirl Reno (FF7) and Axel (KH2 and KH Chain of Memories). I also love Fruits Basket, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass... and more. I'm currently trying to create a manga collection that is 1/100 of the size of my cousin's! XD I currently have 31 comics! YAY! I was also at Kakkoi con, for anyone who went there! It was my first convention so I was pretty excited! I spent $140 in half an hour! XD Well, you guys are probably getting tired of my rambling, so I'll shut up now!!! And once again hello! Thank God.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here.

DeathKap
Welcome friend.

Yoshi Paradise
What's up, Roleplay.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

RevoWution™©®
Welcome smile

No insults and/or spamming please.

Knight_Of_Steel
Originally posted by roleplay
Hi... I guess I'll post here and introduce myself, it's been a while since I've joined a new forum! Well, I haven't RPed in a long time, so I'll try this place out! I'm really hoping to meet some new friends, because I always meet a lot of awesome people in forums! Well, stuff about myself.... I'm an Anime/Manga addict! I'm currently re-obsessed with Bleach and I'm a TOTAL Urahara fangirl! <3<3<3 I also love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts where I fangirl Reno (FF7) and Axel (KH2 and KH Chain of Memories). I also love Fruits Basket, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass... and more. I'm currently trying to create a manga collection that is 1/100 of the size of my cousin's! XD I currently have 31 comics! YAY! I was also at Kakkoi con, for anyone who went there! It was my first convention so I was pretty excited! I spent $140 in half an hour! XD Well, you guys are probably getting tired of my rambling, so I'll shut up now!!! And once again hello!

Welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.