Burger King Now Offering Bathing Services

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roleplay
(link removed)

Wow... Makes me look at Burger King in a whole new light... I may have to avoid it for a while...

Kinneary
I've never worked in a restaurant, but I've imagined that shit like that happens all the time (though maybe not to THAT degree). I've just come to accept it as part of eating out. As long as I don't know, whatever.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by roleplay
(link removed)

Wow... Makes me look at Burger King in a whole new light... I may have to avoid it for a while...

Something tells me, its not a widespread epidemic amongst Burger Kings and it is just as likely to have happened in any restaurant.

Blinky
Ever wonder how many times you've eaten pubes or spit with your whopper? That is scarier.

Aster Phoenix
I knew I stopped eating fast food for a reason....

zbucsz
i was a cook at a fast-food place, and i didnt mess with peoples food the worst thing i ever did was put a whole bunch of salt on a burger lol and gave someone exrta burnt meat. But really I didnt want to spend extra time to muck with someones order, i just wanted the day too end and mess with the lil chicken heads that work there.

Stealth Agent

botankus
From my restaurant experience, we only rinsed dishes over the sink with a high-pressured hot water spray before loading them in the dishwasher. The dishes never touched the sink. And definitely no food goes in the sink.

Toku King
Nasty stuff like that happens all the time with food. Today I found a hair in my lunch.

Mairuzu
"That's just, it's wrong. It's a place where families come to eat," said Crystal Dodge, who told WDTN that she used to eat at Burger King all the time."

lol

GlobalTechDept
This is a joke right?

Evil Dead
when I was a teenager, I was the night shift/closing manager at McDonalds.

this kind of stuff (and worse) goes on at just about all fast food restaraunts after 8pm. You've got a bunch of teenage boys being managed by (usually) another teenager or equally immature adult. Not only did we mess with people's food daily.....purposely throwing hamburger patties on the grill area floor and sliding it across it just for shits and giggles.......we used to smoke weed in the cooler and whatnot.

let your mind wander. Anything you can imagine a bunch of unsupervised 17-20 year old males doing is done every night at every fast food restaraunt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.