I'm ****ing Matt Damon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
myEVBOjagKE

on the bed, on the floor, on the towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up againt the minibar

Toku King
She's not funny.

Rogue Jedi
dude wear a condom.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I'm ****ing Matt Damon

You can do better.

Phucked Up
myEVBOjagKE

on the bed, on the floor, on the towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up againt the minibar

Dude, this video is ancient in internet terms. no expression

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phucked Up

and ?

you thinking you're cool by pointing out "flaws" in peoples threads is ancient in internet terms.

why can't you just post normally without having to pick out flaws in everything?

getting old.

Rogue Jedi
and ?

you thinking you're cool by pointing out "flaws" in peoples threads is ancient in internet terms.

why can't you just post normally without having to pick out flaws in everything?

getting old. ZWTzyU5MFgM

Grand-Moff-Gav
myEVBOjagKE

I saw this for the first time last night...not too bad...

Im ****ing Ben Afflick,

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I saw this for the first time last night...not too bad...

Im ****ing Ben Afflick,

laughing

yeah man, watched that one today,

laughing

Röland
Still doesn't mean everyone has seen it.

I liked it SS. haermm

ScarletSpeed

Rogue Jedi
8X_Ka7s8CvE&feature=related

Röland
Matt Damon isn't as bad in the sack as you would think, eh ? smile
I wouldn't know. haermm

Phucked Up

Bardock42
Originally posted by Toku King
She's not funny. I tend to agree, that was pretty funny though. She has her moments.

ScarletSpeed

Röland
what, you aren't Sarah Silverman?

I don't even know you anymore!!! no expression
no expression

Ax3l
I would **** her.

Rogue Jedi
Didn't say everyone had, now did I? I just pointed out that it's an old video. fu 67% indeed, you sure it wasnt 87%? haermm

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Ax3l
I would **** her.

same, for teh lulz, or lack of lulz,

but for the lulz of me being able to say "I'm ****ing Sarah, who's ****ing Matt Damon"

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
67% indeed, you sure it wasnt 87%? haermm

Oh yay, the child comes in to throw his two cents in to something that doesn't involve him. happy

Rogue Jedi
Oh yay, the child comes in to throw his two cents in to something that doesn't involve him. happy Just following your example, loverboy. big grin

Phucked Up
Just following your example, loverboy. big grin

What I said to SS wasn't anything personal, yours is, now phuck off. happy

Rogue Jedi
What I said to SS wasn't anything personal, yours is, now phuck off. happy Yeah, and it was 100% a good natured jab at you, but you apparently took it a bit too seriously. After all, werent you bragging about being an ***hole earlier? wink

Phucked Up
Yeah, and it was 100% a good natured jab at you, but you apparently took it a bit too seriously. After all, werent you bragging about being an ***hole earlier? wink

Oh right, here comes the part where you claim you were joking, like every other time you insult someone. wanker

Coming from you, I'll take it personally because I can't stand you and you know it, so you'll push my buttons on purpose.

Rogue Jedi
Oh right, here comes the part where you claim you were joking, like every other time you insult someone. wanker

Coming from you, I'll take it personally because I can't stand you and you know it, so you'll push my buttons on purpose. crylaugh K haermm

Phucked Up
crylaugh K haermm

Deja vu, you're acting the same as whenever anyone else calls you out on your feigned innocence.

Rogue Jedi
Deja vu, you're acting the same as whenever anyone else calls you out on your feigned innocence. So hows my fan club going? haermm

Phucked Up
So hows my fan club going? haermm

God, you're such a phucking child. Ignore it and it'll go away, eh?

Rogue Jedi
God, you're such a phucking child. Ignore it and it'll go away, eh? I take that as a compliment form the human chameleon. yes

Phucked Up
I take that as a compliment form the human chameleon. yes

I'm a chameleon? Elaborate. smile

Rogue Jedi
I'm a chameleon? Elaborate. smile I'd rather not, no need to start a battle here because of your ever changing personality.

ScarletSpeed
I'm phucking Matt Damon!

Rogue Jedi
I'm phucking Matt Damon! top or bottom? eek!

ScarletSpeed
on the floor, on a towel by the door!

Rogue Jedi
wash your hands, man.

Röland
I'm phucking Matt Damon!
Sick.

Phucked Up
I'd rather not, no need to start a battle here because of your ever changing personality.

No, amuse me. smile

If you're talking about how I'm no longer "friends" with you, it's because your personality is annoying and you need to grow up. I'm friends with Scythe again because of the things he said to me in PM's when Piggle and I got together again. He's a true friend.

Aster Phoenix
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are soo old now. **ck someone hotter.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are soo old now. **ck someone hotter.

crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
No, amuse me. smile

If you're talking about how I'm no longer "friends" with you, it's because your personality is annoying and you need to grow up. I'm friends with Scythe again because of the things he said to me in PM's when Piggle and I got together again. He's a true friend. WTF are you talking about? What does Scythe have to do with anything? As far as I know, you two have always been friends. confused

Phucked Up
WTF are you talking about? What does Scythe have to do with anything? As far as I know, you two have always been friends. confused

No, for a while there I found he could get on my nerves. Not anymore though.

We all know you dislike anyone who is friends with Scythe, that's where that came from. smile

Rogue Jedi
No, for a while there I found he could get on my nerves. Not anymore though.

We all know you dislike anyone who is friends with Scythe, that's where that came from. smile

I dont make it my personal business to know who is on your current friends list, do try and keep me in the loop, K?

I dislike anyone who is friends with Scythe? You sure about that? I dont dislike Mywi, Solvee, Neo, Selphie, prolly 95% of the people who call him a friend I have no problem with, and I am actually on good speaking terms with I am guessing over half of them.

As for the chameleon comment, it was a joke about how you have changed your username umpteen times, thats all. If you took it the wrong way thats your problem. Never intended for you to though.

Grand-Moff-Gav
RJ, I don't post in here often and so I don't really know you or phucked up that well...

However, I can say categorically that in this thread you are being the provocative one...are you looking for an argument?

That being said, since I don't have any bad recollections of you I still think your a nice guy and whats going on here is based on bad history- however to the less objective observer you may really be making yourself look like a dick.

Rogue Jedi
RJ, I don't post in here often and so I don't really know you or phucked up that well...

However, I can say categorically that in this thread you are being the provocative one...are you looking for an argument?

That being said, since I don't have any bad recollections of you I still think your a nice guy and whats going on here is based on bad history- however to the less objective observer you may really be making yourself look like a dick. I made a joke to him, in good faith, and he took it the wrong way, simple as that.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I made a joke to him, in good faith, and he took it the wrong way, simple as that.

I don't think it was good faith, the rest of the comments seemed provocative also...especially for the chameleon one...that had nothing to do with his user names.

Even though he doesn't need me to fight his battles for sure, I am just offering some friendly advice- it is time to stop this forum-wide dispute you seem to have with multiple members.

Rogue Jedi
I don't think it was good faith, the rest of the comments seemed provocative also...especially for the chameleon one...that had nothing to do with his user names.

Even though he doesn't need me to fight his battles for sure, I am just offering some friendly advice- it is time to stop this forum-wide dispute you seem to have with multiple members. Believe it or not, I have no problems with anyone here. A few members have taken a disliking to me for whatever reason, what am I supposed to do? lose sleep over it? change to make them happy? Would you?

Phucked Up

Even though he doesn't need me to fight his battles for sure, I am just offering some friendly advice- it is time to stop this forum-wide dispute you seem to have with multiple members.

Don't worry, it's just how RJ is. He'll insult someone, but when he's confronted about it he'll claim he was joking even though everyone else can see differently.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Believe it or not, I have no problems with anyone here. A few members have taken a disliking to me for whatever reason, what am I supposed to do? lose sleep over it? change to make them happy? Would you?

Ofcourse, if people don't like you- tell them you are sorry for whatever it is you have done that has made them dislike you and tell them that you want to put all that behind you and be friends...

If your not concerned that people are disliking you for no reason you can dicern then there is a problem...

A man with pride is a man with no options!

Rogue Jedi
Don't worry, it's just how RJ is. He'll insult someone, but when he's confronted about it he'll claim he was joking even though everyone else can see differently. Up to you to decide how you view me, but my posting style has been pretty much the same since day one.

Phucked Up
Up to you to decide how you view me, but my posting style has been pretty much the same since day one.

Yeah, and you've always been this way where you'll pretend to be in the right when you were the one provoking. happy

Grand-Moff-Gav
edit

Rogue Jedi
Ofcourse, if people don't like you- tell them you are sorry for whatever it is you have done that has made them dislike you and tell them that you want to put all that behind you and be friends...

If your not concerned that people are disliking you for no reason you can dicern then there is a problem...

A man with pride is a man with no options! Sorry for what? That they dont like the way I post? Funny, most of these "people" know for a fact that I am the same person I was a year ago, two years ago, three years ago, yada yada yada.....I was na idiot then and I am an idiot now.

As for the ones who dislike me for wrongs I have done to them, I have apologized immensely for whatever I did, but they choose to ignore it, even though I genuinely feel bad about it.

It has nothing to do with pride, man.

Rogue Jedi
That totally dodges what I was saying- I have no problem with your posting style, but it clearly has caused upset with numerous other members...doesn't that motivate you to at least try and figure out a way to sort out the problems?

You said you had no problems with other members, if that was sincere surely you should try and rectify their problems with you? Their problems with me are just that, THEIR problems. Anytime they wanna rectify it, I am a pm away.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Sorry for what? That they dont like the way I post? Funny, most of these "people" know for a fact that I am the same person I was a year ago, two years ago, three years ago, yada yada yada.....I was na idiot then and I am an idiot now.

As for the ones who dislike me for wrongs I have done to them, I have apologized immensely for whatever I did, but they choose to ignore it, even though I genuinely feel bad about it.

It has nothing to do with pride, man.

So, you are confident you have done all you cna do to make amends?

Rogue Jedi
So, you are confident you have done all you cna do to make amends? To the people I have actually wronged on a personal level?

RogerRamjet
So, you are confident you have done all you cna do to make amends?

what's he supposed to do? blow them off? sorry to butt in here but what can you do when an apology is not accepted?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
what's he supposed to do? blow them off? sorry to butt in here but what can you do when an apology is not accepted? Exactly.

Grand-Moff-Gav
To the people I have actually wronged on a personal level?

Yes

Also, your comments to phuckedup in this thread make me doubt that you have.

what's he supposed to do? blow them off? sorry to butt in here but what can you do when an apology is not accepted?

Well, what sort of apology was it...

RogerRamjet
Yes

Well, what sort of apology was it...

well the apology i read sounded quite sincere, don't know the whole picture though...but the other party decided not to accept, it happens, nothing can be done, case closed.

Rogue Jedi
Yes

The one time I REALLY wronged someone here, yes, I apologized several times.

Aster Phoenix

**uk Matt Damon apparently.

Rogue Jedi
**uk Matt Damon apparently. evil face

RogerRamjet
**uk Matt Damon apparently.

hey...i loved Dogma, Syriana and The Departed! oh

Rogue Jedi
hey...i loved Dogma, Syriana and The Departed! oh Voodoo shifty

Scythe
I take that as a compliment form the human chameleon. yes

I'd rather not, no need to start a battle here because of your ever changing personality.

As for the chameleon comment, it was a joke about how you have changed your username umpteen times, thats all. If you took it the wrong way thats your problem. Never intended for you to though.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna call bullshit on that. You were joking about Ken's changing of usernames when you clearly dragged his changing personality?! Hahaha, what a f*ckin' joke! You're running low and splitting hairs! personalities = usernames? No...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna call bullshit on that. You were joking about Ken's changing of usernames when you clearly dragged his changing personality?! Hahaha, what a f*ckin' joke! You're running low and splitting hairs! personalities = usernames? No... dude it was a JOKE....J-O-K-E. People laugh off jokes. I laughed off Axel's comment on my pic, see how that works? I was joking about his personality because someone joked about it here before, and I was joking about his changing usernames. Thats all it was, savvy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
dude it was a JOKE....J-O-K-E. People laugh off jokes. I laughed off Axel's comment on my pic, see how that works? I was joking about his personality because someone joked about it here before, and I was joking about his changing usernames. Thats all it was, savvy? roll eyes (sarcastic) Ahaha, your credibility is somewhat laughable. I understand what a joke is, don't think you're doing me any favors, however you are gravely mistaken if you think we're gonna f*cking sit here and read your pathetic excuse of a dodge. You've told many others before that you believe Ken has "changed." The fact that you're using the username option as a scapegoat is clearly seen.

Phucked Up
dude it was a JOKE....J-O-K-E. People laugh off jokes. I laughed off Axel's comment on my pic, see how that works? I was joking about his personality because someone joked about it here before, and I was joking about his changing usernames. Thats all it was, savvy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You were not! You were making a comment about my personality being ever changing, which has NOTHING to do with Usernames.

Here's the thing about jokes, they are supposed to be funny, or at least be made apparent it was a joke.

Rogue Jedi
You were not! You were making a comment about my personality being ever changing, which has NOTHING to do with Usernames.

Here's the thing about jokes, they are supposed to be funny, or at least be made apparent it was a joke. Yeah? So? I believe your personality changes like someone changes their underwear and I joked with you about it. Trust me, I am not the only one who sees this.

Point is that I was JOKING with you about it, you got a problem with someone giving you the occasional hard time? From what I remember of you, you used to excel at accepting a shot and returning the favor, all in good fun.

You claim that I "annoy" you, then why give me the time of day? Why not just place me on ignore? You and I both know that I post the same here as I ever have, and you haven't always found me "annoying."

Seems that since I am the same, since I am the same poster as I have always been, and that all of a sudden you find me "annoying", that it is indeed you that has changed.

Rogue Jedi
Ahaha, your credibility is somewhat laughable. I understand what a joke is, don't think you're doing me any favors, however you are gravely mistaken if you think we're gonna f*cking sit here and read your pathetic excuse of a dodge. You've told many others before that you believe Ken has "changed." The fact that you're using the username option as a scapegoat is clearly seen. Anyone who you no longer have a use for seems to have no credibiity whatsoever. Funny how you like someone then hate them, and hate someone then like them. One year you hold someone in high esteem and think another is scum, and a year later it's vice versa. It's called "friendship", look it up. big grin

Scythe
Yeah? So? I believe your personality changes like someone changes their underwear and I joked with you about it. Trust me, I am not the only one who sees this.

So you admit it, you were referring to his personality and not his changing of usernames. Didja think we wouldn't see that lie?

Point is that I was JOKING with you about it, you got a problem with someone giving you the occasional hard time? From what I remember of you, you used to excel at accepting a shot and returning the favor, all in good fun.

The point is you were lying. Trying to pin the blame on an innocent matter that would've made us all shrug it off and walk away.

Seems that since I am the same, since I am the same poster as I have always been, and that all of a sudden you find me "annoying", that it is indeed you that has changed.

You're not in any position to say you've never changed since you are....well, yourelf. Unless the change is blatant, you can never see yourself as anything but who've you've always been. Only the people that interact with you can say if you've changed and honestly I think you have changed since people that used to like you alot now think of you as a pedophile, an irritance and childish when they never had before.

Scythe
Anyone who you no longer have a use for seems to have no credibiity whatsoever. Funny how you like someone then hate them, and hate someone then like them. One year you hold someone in high esteem and think another is scum, and a year later it's vice versa. It's called "friendship", look it up. big grin And it's called "change" look that up... Things never change for you then that must be a miracle.

Phucked Up
Yeah? So? I believe your personality changes like someone changes their underwear and I joked with you about it. Trust me, I am not the only one who sees this.

You claim that I "annoy" you, then why give me the time of day? Why not just place me on ignore? You and I both know that I post the same here as I ever have, and you haven't always found me "annoying."

Ok, so your story has changed now. First it was a joke about my usernames, now you've finally manned up and admitted you were commenting on my personality. Strike one.

And like I said, a joke is supposed to be funny. However yours was a blatant snide comment against me. You've copped out by saying it was a joke. Strike two.

You've been annoying always, sometimes you're more bearable, hence me being friendly with you. Your annoyance has grown over time, as I have not changed my personallity drastically. Maybe I just grew up a little more than your sophmoric sense of humor. Strike three, you're out.

Rogue Jedi
So you admit it, you were referring to his personality and not his changing of usernames. Didja think we wouldn't see that lie?

The point is you were lying. Trying to pin the blame on an innocent matter that wouldn't made us all shrug it off and walk away.

You're not in any position to say you've never changed since you are....well, yourelf. Unless the change is blatant, you can never see yourself as anything but who've you've always been. Only the people that interact with you can say if you've changed and honestly I think you have changed since people that used to like you alot now think of you as a pedophile, an irritance and childish when they never had before. Dude, think what you want. And they can think what they want. Neither opinion matters to me in the least.

Grand-Moff-Gav
RJ, for someone who claims that they want to set things right with everyone you could have just said- your right. Im sorry...

Scythe
Dude, think what you want. And they can think what they want. Neither opinion matters to me in the least. That's good, because it shouldn't matter, the point was, honestly there was some change. That was the big picture RJ. I highly doubt many people can all have a swerved outlook on your because they all changed at the same time, clearly it had to have been something you did.

Rogue Jedi
And it's called "change" look that up... Things never change for you then that must be a miracle. I see.....So friendship has no value to you then? A "change" happens and you run for the hills? A woman comes along and you choose her over someone you consider a good friend based on what happened between her and said friend months before? I'm happy I know that, now I believe you did me a huge favor when you bailed on our friendship. Actually I have believed that for quite some time, but to see you point it out is golden.

Rogue Jedi
Ok, so your story has changed now. First it was a joke about my usernames, now you've finally manned up and admitted you were commenting on my personality. Strike one.

And like I said, a joke is supposed to be funny. However yours was a blatant snide comment against me. You've copped out by saying it was a joke. Strike two.

You've been annoying always, sometimes you're more bearable, hence me being friendly with you. Your annoyance has grown over time, as I have not changed my personallity drastically. Maybe I just grew up a little more than your sophmoric sense of humor. Strike three, you're out. This coming from a person who goes out of their way making snide comments to others on a daily basis? haermm

Rogue Jedi
RJ, for someone who claims that they want to set things right with everyone you could have just said- your right. Im sorry... Sorry for what? I already did my grovelling to the person I wronged, MANY times over.

How would you feel if you and I were good buddies and I let a woman come between us? How pathetic is that?

Scythe
I see.....So friendship has no value to you then? A "change" happens and you run for the hills? A woman comes along and you choose her over someone you consider a good friend based on what happened between her and said friend months before? I'm happy I know that, now I believe you did me a huge favor when you bailed on our friendship. Actually I have believed that for quite some time, but to see you point it out is golden. Love how you're making this personal and about me and you when it shouldn't be. Ahaha, I feel so sorry for you. The fact is RJ even if I was still friends with you, your obnoxious posting habits are hard to stand, and also, thigns change among friends, family, co-workers. Don't go on labeling me as a villains just because I chose to dislike you because of your stupid mistakes you did in my fiance's relationship she had with you before me, it's not even about this.

Phucked Up
This coming from a person who goes out of their way making snide comments to others on a daily basis? haermm

Like I've already told Scarlet, those who I am friends with know when I am just playing with them for the sake of doing it. For the others I do it to, it's because they are morons.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Sorry for what? I already did my grovelling to the person I wronged, MANY times over.

How would you feel if you and I were good buddies and I let a woman come between us? How pathetic is that?

Very, if thats the whole story.

However, what about for the activities in this thread?

Better still, just refuse to argue.

Rogue Jedi
Love how you're making this personal and about me and you when it shouldn't be. Ahaha, I feel so sorry for you. The fact is RJ even if I was still friends with you, your obnoxious posting habits are hard to stand, and also, thigns change among friends, family, co-workers. Don't go on labeling me as a villains just because I chose to dislike you because of your stupid mistakes you did in my fiance's relationship she had with you before me, it's not even about this. No, you are right, but it has everything to do with your attitude towards me yes

Scythe

Honestly RJ, I don't even care about your history with Kaya, it's so ancient that it's laughable now. I just can't stand you, that's it, nothing to do with Kaya, that just helped, but you're very hard to like.

And try not to be so hypocritical, you'de do the same for the woman that you love.

Rogue Jedi
Like I've already told Scarlet, those who I am friends with know when I am just playing with them for the sake of doing it. For the others I do it to, it's because they are morons. Fair enough. a kiss?

Scythe
No, you are right, but it has everything to do with your attitude towards me yes No it doesn't I can let the shit that occured between you and Kaya die now, it's just hard to get along with you when you come off so... Ugh... Childish.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Honestly RJ, I don't even care about your history with Kaya, it's so ancient that it's laughable now. I just can't stand you, that's it, nothing to do with Kaya, that just helped, but you're very hard to like.

And try not to be so hypocritical, you'de do the same for the woman that you love.

Does anyone other than RJ criticize you for your bullying ways?

Phucked Up
Fair enough. a kiss?

How about, hell no?

I'm leaving this where it is because I feel I've already proved my point while you're running around in circles. I don't need the last word.

Rogue Jedi

And try not to be so hypocritical, you'de do the same for the woman that you love. Afraid not. Whatever happened before I came into the picture would be water under the bridge. That's just me, mind you. All that hate, you are gonna be bald and greying before you are 30 with a stomach full of ulcers.

Scythe
Does anyone other than RJ criticize you for your bullying ways? If they do, they have every right to. I am quite civil, however RJ and I have personal matters. He's also quite pissed me off just now for making an old argument that's personal public in a conversation that does not call for it. So I hope you can understand your frustration I have toward him. Please point out to me the rest of my "bullying ways" since I'm finding evidence of them rather lacking.

Rogue Jedi
Very, if thats the whole story.

However, what about for the activities in this thread?

Better still, just refuse to argue. Thats the whole story, wrapped up and deep fried.

Rogue Jedi
How about, hell no?

I'm leaving this where it is because I feel I've already proved my point while you're running around in circles. I don't need the last word. OK then. If I offended you with anything I said here, I apologize. I mean that sincerely.

Scythe
Afraid not. Whatever happened before I came into the picture would be water under the bridge. That's just me, mind you. All that hate, you are gonna be bald and greying before you are 30 with a stomach full of ulcers. You put too much emphasis on the hate thing. It's not hate, I'm just displeased with your overall postings.

Rogue Jedi
You put too much emphasis on the hate thing. It's not hate, I'm just displeased with your overall postings. Ignore button. Easy cheesy. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Does anyone other than RJ criticize you for your bullying ways? What would you call someone who ORDERS people out of their thread? I am just the only person with the balls to say it.

Grand-Moff-Gav
If they do, they have every right to. I am quite civil, however RJ and I have personal matters. He's also quite pissed me off just now for making an old argument that's personal public in a conversation that does not call for it. So I hope you can understand your frustration I have toward him. Please point out to me the rest of my "bullying ways" since I'm finding evidence of them rather lacking.

From what I can see you have taken an opportunity to jump onto an argument with an old foe- if you don't like him as much as you say then why don't you just ignore him- bandwagon attacks are not necessary. Also, I couldn't care less what your "personal business" is. It doesn't stop you from acting with civility and burying the hatchet.

In the words of another Grand Moff, "this bickering is pointless".

So why don't you just end it!

Thats the whole story, wrapped up and deep fried.

Wrapped up in what? Sheets of bias?

What would you call someone who ORDERS people out of their thread? I am just the only person with the balls to say it.

Nonsense, he doesn't have that authority.

Scythe
Ignore button. Easy cheesy. big grin That doesn't fly with me, I do ignore you overall. However in this deal, my name was brought up, and I rather do love pointing out the error of your ways.

Rogue Jedi
That doesn't fly with me, I do ignore you overall. However in this deal, my name was brought up, and I rather do love pointing out the error of your ways. Sure, you NEVER quote me and make snide remarks. What WAS I thinking? roll eyes (sarcastic)

RJ ya piece of shit!!! crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
From what I can see you have taken an opportunity to jump onto an argument with an old foe- if you don't like him as much as you say then why don't you just ignore him- bandwagon attacks are not necessary. Also, I couldn't care less what your "personal business" is. It doesn't stop you from acting with civility and burying the hatchet.

Wrapped up in what? Sheets of bias?

Nonsense, he doesn't have that authority.

Indeed

maybe shifty

INDEED

Scythe

When I was brought into the convo, then I will be brought in. The fact of the matter that he brought in personal issues that have nothing to do with him and Ken's conversation sorta make it hard to even begin to bury the hatchet. However, your role in this is limited, I'm sure if you were given the exposure we've all had of having to deal with RJ, you would have a different opinion. I will however take your advice and end this stupid squabble since it'll only garner childish replies and a "I have to have the last word" mindset.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Indeed

maybe shifty

INDEED

Your just as bad!

When I was brought into the convo, then I will be brought in. The fact of the matter that he brought in personal issues that have nothing to do with him and Ken's conversation sorta make it hard to even begin to bury the hatchet. However, your role in this is limited, I'm sure if you were given the exposure we've all had of having to deal with RJ, you would have a different opinion. I will however take your advice and end this stupid squabble since it'll only garner childish replies and a "I have to have the last word" mindset.

A good policy- if you don't like someone then ignore them. It seems to be the best way to deal with this situation which doesn't look like its anywhere near resolution.

Scythe
Sure, you NEVER quote me and make snide remarks. What WAS I thinking? roll eyes (sarcastic)

RJ ya piece of shit!!! crylaugh You fail to remember that those remarks served a purpose of giving a break from KMC. Right?

Rogue Jedi
Your just as bad! No, I was just agreeing with you.

For the record, I left his little thread, but he continues following me around like a stray dog.

Rogue Jedi
You fail to remember that those remarks served a purpose of giving a break from KMC. Right? A break that could have been taken voluntarily. yes

Scythe
No, I was just agreeing with you.

For the record, I left his little thread, but he continues following me around like a stray dog. That's because we're just "ribbing" as you say. You can enter my thread and all, there's nothing wrong with showing alittle respect every now and then until things cool down. It makes perfect sense, If I wronged you, I would never enter your social thread, that would be dumb. Why go there if I won't be welcomed.

Scythe
A break that could have been taken voluntarily. yes Not when I was seeking a ban...

Bardock42
Sorry for what? That they dont like the way I post? Funny, most of these "people" know for a fact that I am the same person I was a year ago, two years ago, three years ago, yada yada yada.....I was na idiot then and I am an idiot now.

I agree, you severely lack character development. Very one dimensional writing.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I did note Bardock didnt like RJ either...how did you manage to upset him aswell?

Bardock42
I did note Bardock didnt like RJ either...how did you manage to upset him aswell?

I just hate his posting style. He didn't do anything personally to upset me, in fact, he is quite unoffensive to me on a personal level, it's when he talks about serious topics (or anything involving logic) that he makes my blood boil.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
I just hate his posting style. He didn't do anything personally to upset me, in fact, he is quite unoffensive to me on a personal level, it's when he talks about serious topics (or anything involving logic) that he makes my blood boil.

Ah I see...his style seems quite, normal amongst OTF users to me...and some GDF posters.

I have never seen him post on a serious issue, though perhaps this thread could be seen as one of them...

Rogue Jedi
Ah I see...his style seems quite, normal amongst OTF users to me...and some GDF posters.

I have never seen him post on a serious issue, though perhaps this thread could be seen as one of them... see what I mean? laughing

Rogue Jedi
I agree, you severely lack character development. Very one dimensional writing. Read my SW story here, it gets rave reviews. yes

Rogue Jedi
That's because we're just "ribbing" as you say. You can enter my thread and all, there's nothing wrong with showing alittle respect every now and then until things cool down. It makes perfect sense, If I wronged you, I would never enter your social thread, that would be dumb. Why go there if I won't be welcomed. Well, since we are ribbing, its all good then big grin

Rogue Jedi
Not when I was seeking a ban... I dont get that, why SEEK a ban?

Bardock42

I have never seen him post on a serious issue, though perhaps this thread could be seen as one of them... He had a phase where he thought he was a GDF regular and stumbled from one idiocy to the next. Wasn't pretty.

But, for example, take this thread. Where he said something quite offensive and then wasn't man enough to stand up for it and said he was joking, that tends to happen a lot with him. The same incident where he first said that it was a joke about the person changing usernames and only after being called out on it multiple times admitted that, at best, it was a joke about the apparently changing personality of the person, yet pretending that it was no big deal that he lied earlier, is another thing that happens often in debates with him. He just has a very dishonest way of arguing, paired with his lack of logical evaluation of any given situation and a predetermined decision about every topic makes him a very irritating poster, at least in the GDF (as well as VS. Forums, and some OTF threads). Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Read my SW story here, it gets rave reviews. yes I read some. It's not as bad as I expected. Better than most of the stuff I read on here.

Scythe
I dont get that, why SEEK a ban? It's my own personal reasons man.

Rogue Jedi
It's my own personal reasons man. I mean if you felt you needed a break, why not just log off?

Grand-Moff-Gav
I think that maybe Scythe and RJ need to either put this behind them...

Or just not bring it up...

You can talk with someone you don't like and remain civil- especially if you stay on topic.

A Dose Of Vraya
woah, this is one intense thread.
WTF..

Rogue Jedi
I think that maybe Scythe and RJ need to either put this behind them...

Or just not bring it up...

You can talk with someone you don't like and remain civil- especially if you stay on topic. Nothing for me to put behind.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Nothing for me to put behind.

Good, then you will stop arguing with people?

Perhaps you should stop making "jokes" which are so vague they may be taken the wrong way?

Bardock42

Perhaps you should stop making "jokes" which are so vague they may be taken the wrong way? And the lying about them later thing, that too, please.

Rogue Jedi

Perhaps you should stop making "jokes" which are so vague they may be taken the wrong way? I dont start arguments, man. The only time I post in an argumental fashion is when it is retaliatory.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I dont start arguments, man. The only time I post in an argumental fashion is when it is retaliatory.

So will you stop the joke/lie thing?

Bardock42
I dont start arguments, man. The only time I post in an argumental fashion is when it is retaliatory.

True, you are a baiter.

Rogue Jedi
So will you stop the joke/lie thing? That wasnt a lie, I was joking, he knows I was joking, but since I am so "annoying" he chose to make a big deal out of it. I even apologized, in case you missed that.

Rogue Jedi
True, you are a baiter. Then why haven't I been banned or even warned for it? Hmm?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Then why haven't I been banned or even warned for it? Hmm?

You did bait Lance in this thread...

That wasnt a lie, I was joking, he knows I was joking, but since I am so "annoying" he chose to make a big deal out of it. I even apologized, in case you missed that.

So will you stop?

Why are you using these weasel words with me...I am trying to help.

Scythe
I mean if you felt you needed a break, why not just log off? It was a personal forced leave. Leave it at that.

A Dose Of Vraya
come on guys, can't we all just group hug and make up?

Rogue Jedi
You did bait Lance in this thread... Not in my mind I didnt. Besides, he makes a living baiting here.

Bardock42
Then why haven't I been banned or even warned for it? Hmm? You are good at it?

Rogue Jedi
You did bait Lance in this thread...

So will you stop?

Why are you using these weasel words with me...I am trying to help. so if I make a joke aimed towards you, and you take it the wrong way, and I come back and stress that I was kidding, and THEN make a sincere apology, what then?

Bardock42
so if I make a joke aimed towards you, and you take it the wrong way, and I come back and stress that I was kidding, and THEN make a sincere apology, what then?

You didn't mention the lying about it part.

Rogue Jedi
You are good at it? Sure, I am a mindbender, the mods are all twisted around my finger.

Bardock42
Sure, I am a mindbender, the mods are all twisted around my finger. Actually, I think it is more that the mods don't care about baiting. I can't recall anyone ever being banned for it.

A Dose Of Vraya
Sure, I am a mindbender, the mods are all twisted around my finger. *gasp* don't use sarcasm... it'll start a whole other argument!!!

Grand-Moff-Gav
It was a personal forced leave. Leave it at that.

Remember you said you weren't going to post in this argument anymore?

so if I make a joke aimed towards you, and you take it the wrong way, and I come back and stress that I was kidding, and THEN make a sincere apology, what then?

Well I would accept it and move on, however with these guys you seem to have a history of duplicity- therefore it is less likely they would take your word, therefore the best course of action is not to do things you know will irke them? Yes?

Assuming you are sincere in your claims.

Rogue Jedi
Actually, I think it is more that the mods don't care about baiting. I can't recall anyone ever being banned for it. Well look at it this way......who is more guilty, one who baits, or one who takes the bait?

Rogue Jedi
Remember you said you weren't going to post in this argument anymore?

Well I would accept it and move on, however with these guys you seem to have a history of duplicity- therefore it is less likely they would take your word, therefore the best course of action is not to do things you know will irke them? Yes?

Assuming you are sincere in your claims. So I should change my ways to appease them, solely because they hate me for their own pathetic reasons? Would you?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Well look at it this way......who is more guilty, one who baits, or one who takes the bait?

The one who baits...its called entrapment...its illegal.

Bardock42
Well look at it this way......who is more guilty, one who baits, or one who takes the bait? The one that baits.

Phucked Up
Not in my mind I didnt. Besides, he makes a living baiting here.

I dropped it, yet you can't stop talking about me, can you?

I do not bait, I straight up tell someone off. There's a difference. I don't try to sneak around to get someone to attack me first.

Rogue Jedi
I dropped it, yet you can't stop talking about me, can you?

I do not bait, I straight up tell someone off. There's a difference. I don't try to sneak around to get someone to attack me first. Dear LORD Ken, that was SARCASM.

Grand-Moff-Gav
So I should change my ways to appease them, solely because they hate me for their own pathetic reasons? Would you?

I would go out of my way to not provoke them, thus proving i am sincere in my claims that I want to out the past in the past and leave it there...

However, you should change your ways cause its not just these guys you've annoyed...its more people.

A Dose Of Vraya
Well look at it this way......who is more guilty, one who baits, or one who takes the bait? one who baits... duh.

fishers are conciously going to take the life of a fish, and a fish has an incredibly short memory term and is therefore the epitome of innocence, at least in its mind.

Robtard
So I should change my ways to appease them, solely because they hate me for their own pathetic reasons? Would you?

Victim.

Rogue Jedi
The one that baits. OK, there is a certain member who you are indifferent towards, you take a shot at him, kidding around, being jovial, and he takes it personally. How do you handle the situation?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Well look at it this way......who is more guilty, one who baits, or one who takes the bait?

The one who baits...its called entrapment...its illegal. Originally posted by Bardock42
The one that baits. Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
one who baits... duh.

fishers are conciously going to take the life of a fish, and a fish has an incredibly short memory term and is therefore the epitome of innocence, at least in its mind.

That's consensus

I love Vraya's response!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>