Batman vs. Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
No prep time, but they know of each other's abilities.

Standard weapons and equipment are permitted.

Battle takes place in a maze (the size of a football field). They start from opposite sides of the maze.

Who win?

redhotrash
Batman. Mystique's powers would be kinda useless if its just stone walls and ground. Shes not a terrible fighter by any means, but shes at least a tier or 2 below Batman. Mystique has always struck me as like, the weakest of the shapeshifting characters. Morph, Apocalypse, and others can change into a much bigger variety of things than her.

guy222
batman

BruceSkywalker
Batman

Mr Marvel
Batman rolling on floor laughing

H. S. 6
Can current Mystique take on the powers of others?

If so, she takes it. If not (and I have the sneaking suspicion she can't), the W goes to Batman.

Faux Smurph
Current Mystique can go nearly invisible, phase, and boost her stats to an extreme superhuman level.

As well as nifty tricks like shifting vital organs and such... so I wouldn't bet on nerve strikes.

All that being said, I'd probably give the win to Bats due to gadgets.

carnage52
batman wins all day.

Metalmanx
Wow.

Mystique wins this. Easily, in my opinion.

Juk3n
Mystique dmg soak is well above Bats, but im not totally convinced she could put him down h2h for that to matter, although by high showings she has a shot.

Bats for the Majority from a pure h2h skill standpoint.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juk3n
Mystique dmg soak is well above Bats, but im not totally convinced she could put him down h2h for that to matter, although by high showings she has a shot.

Bats for the Majority from a pure h2h skill standpoint.

Sure, but why would she be fighting in purely hand-to-hand? That's ridiculously stupid, and she's rather intelligent, both book-and-street wise.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Current Mystique can go nearly invisible, phase, and boost her stats to an extreme superhuman level.

As well as nifty tricks like shifting vital organs and such... so I wouldn't bet on nerve strikes.

All that being said, I'd probably give the win to Bats due to gadgets. also;

-increasing lethality of appendages ala talons

-armour morphing

-possible "pin cushion" defense

-doesn't tire normally since her body can lack lactic acid if she chooses so

Juk3n
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sure, but why would she be fighting in purely hand-to-hand? That's ridiculously stupid, and she's rather intelligent, both book-and-street wise.

What else would she fight with? she cant morph into a gun, and morphing her hand into a sharp claw is still hand to hand combat..not to mention Bats also has standard gear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.