ROTS Dooku Vs Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins here?

1.Saber
2.Force
3.All out

Location-Naboo

Lt. Valerian
The Count curbstomps in all three. He's stated to be one of the Order's most powerful Jedi in history, and an even greater Sith Lord. And, even though it is known Mundi was a fine swordsman, I've seen absolutely nothing that would put him above (or even near) Dooku's level.

Man of Christ
dooku: lets fight ki adi mundi

Ki adi mundi: but im not as uber as anakin, i would get taken oout

dooku: my point exactly

(a total pwnding ensues)

Ki adi mundi: auurrrrghhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

dooku: ha! take that

DARTH POWER
add plo koon and kit fisto to mundis side and then we may have a fight. otherwise this is a joke.

DarkSerpent
Spite,well... No Just Pure Spite...

IM BACK IM BACK I DIDNT GET BANNED YAAAAAAY

Seriously, Ki was a scared of GG and almost got killed by him while Dooku basically toyed with GG during their training.

Oh and Lightning...

Also Makashi vs Whatever the hell Ki-Adi has.

The Count might die of a heart attack
due to the hilarity of Rumpled-Conehead igniting his blade in offence or anything resembling it.

Or Mr.Makashi has Super-Explosive Diarhea and dies of dehydration because of said reasons.

This is worst than my Chick Tournament thread.

Tangible God
No it's not. Yours was way worse.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
No it's not. Yours was way worse. Atleast it was a decent contest roll eyes (sarcastic)
This has no point but I get where dry,puritannical humor comes from so I'll leave it alone.

And why do you insist on ignoring MOST of what I say and choose to focus on the now minimally questionable parts. I have improved a bit.

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Atleast it was a decent contest roll eyes (sarcastic)
This has no point but I get where dry,puritannical humor comes from so I'll leave it alone.

And why do you insist on ignoring MOST of what I say and choose to focus on the now minimally questionable parts. I have improved a bit. I'm bored, and noone else is saying anything. Oh and you're wasting space with useless sexual bullshit.

Faunus
Ki-Adi isn't even in Dooku's league. He dies brutally. And I may shed a tear inside for his death.

Tangible God
His was the only death I felt was actually a sad moment. That look of hurt and shock on his face.

Faunus
Wha-- that's what I was going to say, and then it somehow ended up being an overly convoluted sentence so I dropped it. But yeah, saddest moment in the movie was right there.

Lt. Valerian
I was also a bit sad when Plo Koon was killed.

Master Crimzon
The saddest moment for me was when Obi-Wan gave his "You were the chosen one!" speech to Anakin.

On-topic, Ki-Adi-Mundi is painfully, graphically taken apart and fed to rancors by Dooku.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I was also a bit sad when Plo Koon was killed. Plo Koon was the one in the fighter, right?

Enyalus
Pfft, you're forgetting that Mundi was also Yoda's padawon. Thus, he stalemates Dooku.

Don't mess with my logic.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
The saddest moment for me was when Obi-Wan gave his "You were the chosen one!" speech to Anakin.

yeah that was definite the most emotional scene in the movie. very good performance by ewan.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by laser7455
Who wins here?

1.Saber
2.Force
3.All out

Location-Naboo
Rofl Dooku would do this while sipping a marinin and getting a manecure by General Grievous. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.