Smallville Season 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lenovo
Laura is hot!!! I think she is such a great Super Girl and Laura definitely made season 7 awesome!!! As a fan of Smallville the beautiful girls just keep on coming!!! Season 7 is out on DVD next week!! I will be getting my copy of Super Girl =P I found the official dvd release website...check it out guys!!

URL: smallvilletrailermaker.warnerbros.com

Checklist418
Yeah she's hot, there's no arguing that... but I wouldn't say she MADE the season. Either way though, I'll still get the DVDs and add it to the collection smile

FistOfThe North
damn, i missed the entire season. It's the first ever Smallville season i've missed. (i did see a the 1st 2 eps. but missed the rest of the season) .

i want to try to get it and see the whole thing before season 8 starts, which'll be in less than a couple of weeks from now.

Season 8 will briefly recap season 7 in the beginning anyway so i catch it one way or the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.