The Creeper vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prime#
Wolverine is minding his own buisness riding his motorcycle through some deserted area. All of a sudden his tire is blown out by the Creeper from the Jeepers Creepers series. A fight ensues. Can Wolvie hold off the Creeper for the 23 days or can he do what know one else has and kill it?

Robtard
Considering the Creeper has super strength, speed and a healing factor, if he eats flesh or has body parts available, there's not much Logan could do to keep him down.

Having said that, I don't know what the Creeper could do to permanently keep Logan down, he could toss his ass around and tear out chunks of Logans flesh, to only have Logan heal and get back up.

All in all, Creeper has the advantage of speed, strength and flight.

NonSensi-Klown
Stalemate. Neither fighters have the ability to bring the other down. Wolverine's healing factor will keep him in the fight all day. If Phoenix Jean Grey couldn't kill him, this guy can't.

Robtard
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Stalemate. Neither fighters have the ability to bring the other down. Wolverine's healing factor will keep him in the fight all day. If Phoenix Jean Grey couldn't kill him, this guy can't.

While the most probable outcome in this fight, she wasn't really trying, that whole 'I love you and I'm still good inside' bit. She could have turned all of Logan's flesh to ash in a second (faster than his factor could heal).

Placidity
^ QFT

Wolverine definitely can't lose because his HF is ridiculous and obviously his adamantium skeleton.

The factor that prevents Wolvy from taking this fight easily is that Creeper has flight and range (his weapons) and a HF to match. But over the 23 days, I would think Wolverine would get a few good opportunities to get a few slices to down the Creeper, then a clean slice to the neck to finish him off.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Robtard
While the most probable outcome in this fight, she wasn't really trying, that whole 'I love you and I'm still good inside' bit. She could have turned all of Logan's flesh to ash in a second (faster than his factor could heal). Actually if you look she was trying to turn him to ash. She was turning his chest and arms to ash, which revealed his adamantium skeleton, but was healing quicker than she could disintegrate him.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Actually if you look she was trying to turn him to ash. She was turning his chest and arms to ash, which revealed his adamantium skeleton, but was healing quicker than she could disintegrate him.

She was able to turn others completely into ash within a blink, Logan can't heal that fast. She was holding back doing the same to Logan because of the "the good person still inside fighting" nonsense and the good in her wanted to die, as she asked for it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
^ QFT

Wolverine definitely can't lose because his HF is ridiculous and obviously his adamantium skeleton.

The factor that prevents Wolvy from taking this fight easily is that Creeper has flight and range (his weapons) and a HF to match. But over the 23 days, I would think Wolverine would get a few good opportunities to get a few slices to down the Creeper, then a clean slice to the neck to finish him off.

Creeper can survive decaps.

Logan could have his arms, legs, head etc. ripped out. There's no reason to believe his joints are adamantium enforced, as they're clearly flexible.

Dark-Jaxx
She was able to turn others completely into ash within a blink, Logan can't heal that fast. She was holding back doing the same to Logan because of the "the good person still inside fighting" nonsense and the good in her wanted to die, as she asked for it. Well the way I looked at it IMO was that she literally blasted people to ash, and Wolverine's adamantium skeleton prevented that. But meh, I don't care enough to argue it.

Impediment
Logan has his mutant healing factor, his animalistic rage, his decades of fighting experience, and, of course, his metal claws and skeleton. I say that Logan could tire out Ol' Creeper eventually. The Creeper has his powers, I admit, but not, in my opinion, comparable to Wolverine.

Dark-Jaxx
Creeper is stronger and faster than Logan though.

Did Wolverine in the movies have his comic-esque fighting skills?

Cause in the movies, I only seem to recall him being pretty much an efficient street-brawler.

Impediment
Creeper is stronger and faster than Logan though.

Did Wolverine in the movies have his comic-esque fighting skills?

Cause in the movies, I only seem to recall him being pretty much an efficient street-brawler.

How is Creeper stronger? Because he can tear open a school bus?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Impediment
How is Creeper stronger? Because he can tear open a school bus? ...Well yeah. no expression

And he was pulling a truck when the truck harpooned him.

apoc001
The Wolverine now is immortal and invincible and capable of doing all things. The Wolverine from the 80's and 90's would die if his throat was slit or torn out.

Man of Christ
wolverine can smell his dead disgusting creeper self comming so the element of supprise fades away, what i esssentially see here is wolverine shredding him with his claws.

wolverine gets thrown through a brick wall, he's fine,
creeper gets hit with a car, he limps and takes a few minutes to heal.

but lets look at it this way wolverine has infinity stamina and the creeper has to feed to get strong again, if wolverine can claw out his central nerous system no movemtnt can occur then the creeper becomes easy pickins for wolverine. and by the way wolverine knows martial arts and combat training but the creeper just lunges,

the wolverine can just claw off his wings then pwn him badly in H2H combat and may even permenantley decomission him, and i dont wanna hear any of that {he is immortal} crap because if wolverine or any of the x-men coexisted with the creeper he would easily lose that title.

conclusion. wolvering huberly pwns him to bits with lots of effort

Robtard
What would Logan do if the Creeper used his superior speed and strength to rip out his arms at the the elbow or shoulder sockets? Bite the Creeper?

Dark-Jaxx
Why didn't Juggernaut(who is stronger than Creeper) or Sabertooth just do that?

Why wouldn't Wolverine have adamantium in his joints, he did in the comics, and they are in his knuckle joints.

But like I asked before, what fighting skills did Wolverine show? He didn't seem like some MA guru in the movies.

Becci

Why wouldn't Wolverine have adamantium in his joints, he did in the comics, and they are in his knuckle joints.

But like I asked before, what fighting skills did Wolverine show? He didn't seem like some MA guru in the movies.

His greatest feats comes from X3 I believe. He werent very impressive in the first two. X1 and X2 was on TV last week stick out tongue X3 is the one I remember the least from.

Robtard

Because that's a movie and Wolverine is one if not the main attraction to the franchise. This is a hypothetical fight.

Because adamantium isn't flexible or soft, joints are.

It was implied he was trained by a secret government agency in X2, but he didn't show too much screen-wise.

Dark-Jaxx
Because that's a movie and Wolverine is one if not the main attraction to the franchise. This is a hypothetical fight.

Because adamantium isn't flexible or soft, joints are.

It was implied he was trained by a secret government agency in X2, but he didn't show too much screen-wise. True lol.

But in the X-Ray on the first movie, wasn't there adamantium also on his joints?

Oh. Yeah cause in the movie, all he really showed was some brawling, and maybe some basic H2H skills.

Becci
I just looked trough some of the X3 clips of Wolverine. He has shown some impressive feats, but that's mostly reaction time, tracking, survival and endurance. His direct combat skills arent that much over the edge impressive.

Placidity
Hmm.... Wolverine hasn't really shown anything impressive compared to the beast he is in the comics.

But I'm sure he will be much more badass in the new Wolverine movie. Kinda unrelated, but I'm so excited about that - features, Deadpool (one of my favourites) Sabretooth and GAMBIT.

Robtard
True lol.

But in the X-Ray on the first movie, wasn't there adamantium also on his joints?

Oh. Yeah cause in the movie, all he really showed was some brawling, and maybe some basic H2H skills.

Couldn't tell if the joints were too, but it woundn't make sense if so.

Thinking about it, in X2 he showed some level of super-strength. When the house is invaded, he stabs two guys and flips them easily over his head, one grown man in full gear per arm.

Man of Christ
joints? JOINTS?!!!! we are missing the bigger picture, his joints adamantium enforced or not, will be invulnerable to the creeper becuse he is so strong that even if they are weak its made up for in his uberness

Robtard
Originally posted by Man of Christ
joints? JOINTS?!!!! we are missing the bigger picture, his joints adamantium enforced or not, will be invulnerable to the creeper becuse he is so strong that even if they are weak its made up for in his uberness

What?

Dark-Jaxx
Couldn't tell if the joints were too, but it woundn't make sense if so.

Thinking about it, in X2 he showed some level of super-strength. When the house is invaded, he stabs two guys and flips them easily over his head, one grown man in full gear per arm. Doesn't make sense that they are in the comics but hey...They are. no expression

True. But I still would not say that puts him quite on Creeper's level, although logically he would have to be very strong to be able to support his own weight.

Robtard
Doesn't make sense that they are in the comics but hey...They are. no expression

True. But I still would not say that puts him quite on Creeper's level, although logically he would have to be very strong to be able to support his own weight.

In the Ultimate universe, they're not. The Hulk rips Logan in twain, he still survives though.

Yeah, I don't think it's implied he's strong enough to pull apart cars and drag trucks. But he is stronger than he looks.

Dark-Jaxx
In the Ultimate universe, they're not. The Hulk rips Logan in twain, he still survives though.

Yeah, I don't think it's implied he's strong enough to pull apart cars and drag trucks. But he is stronger than he looks. Keyword being the Ultimate Universe.

Indeed. Judging by how easy he did it, I'd say he is at least capable of pressing maybe 800 pounds over his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.