all the toguro brothers versus the ginyu force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
its all toguro brothers versus all 5 ginyu members, i dont care how you pair them up.

the scenario: the toguro brothers fly to namek and challenge the ginyu forces, reputation, who takes it?

who is the last team mate(s) standing?

all out anything goes

who wins?

Terror of Death
Ginyu Force stomp. I mean really the Toguro Brothers are good but pit them against DBZ chacters and almost anyone with a power level in the thousands could beat them. Not only that but their B rank demons.

Man of Christ
what if all the toguro brothers powered up, especially the last one with the huge soul sucking soulders

BradBalboa
as far as i know Ginyu Stoms, the Ginyu corps act stupid, but there soem of the most opwerful warrioirs in the universe, each member ( apart from guldo) is beyond planet destroyer !!

Man of Christ
size of planet please?

if i can blow up a planet the size of king kai's world does that also mean i can blow up namek?

BradBalboa
N there power levels where all beyond 22,000 which is about the energy level it takes to destroy a planet, reccomse power level was like 45,000 !!

Dark-Jaxx
Guldo's PL was 10,000, he was weak in power but had unique abilities.

Recoome's PL was 45,000, and most of his power went towards brute force.

Jeice's PL was between 40-45 thousand, he was balanced in his stats.

Burter's PL was between 40-45 thousand, he used it for speed.

Ginyu's PL was 120,000, he was balanced, but was also stronger and faster than the rest of his team.

Now...There are only 2 Toguro brothers...Who could be soloed by anyone except maybe Guldo on this team...Dude, why did you make this thread?

Soljer
The first time we see a true planet destroyer in DBZ is with Freeza.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Soljer
The first time we see a true planet destroyer in DBZ is with Freeza. True, but the two Toguro bros are still outmatched by the five Ginyus.

Keollyn
Why did you say all of the Toguro brothers? There's only two...

Pyron_Knight
100% Younger Toguro is I'd say at his best maybe Old King Piccolo level.
Of course if he went with powerscaling and how Roshi was convinced he was nothing to King Piccolo (Roshi the mountain buster and moonbuster) then he's even lower than that.

Elder Toguro as per the Chapter Black Saga be hard to kill but he couldn't even hope to scratch anyone in mid to late Dragonball.

So needless to say both bros are SOL here.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ginyu pawns them.

Endless Mike
Guldo could probably solo this

Robtard
Originally posted by BradBalboa
N there power levels where all beyond 22,000 which is about the energy level it takes to destroy a planet, reccomse power level was like 45,000 !!

45,000! No way!

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
The first time we see a true planet destroyer in DBZ is with Freeza.

If roshi can destroy a moon and his power level is in the hundreds, Im pretty sure someone that possess powers in the thousands can eat a planet in his/her sleep.

Dark-Jaxx
Prove it.

BradBalboa
Vegeta was planet buster with a power level below 20,000...

If you count filler, he ws an easy planet destroyer, it seems if a dbz character is in space they destroy planest easy, but when on the planet they seem to need to charge up =/

Dark-Jaxx
Filler is noncanon.

BradBalboa
meh.. =/
Goku saying buus blast had enough power init to destroy earth 10x over isnt in the manga or japanese verison..but hell. i belive buu bojack broly etcc..al galaxy destroyers!!!

Wei Phoenix
Burter will Z-Speed blitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.