What Drugs have you done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
What drugs have you experimented with? And what do you prefer...

i'm going to wait a couple posts before i list mine

lord xyz
In order of taken:

Caffeine
Alcohol
Nicotine
Cannabis

I've also taken medical drugs, but I don't feel the need to list them.

inimalist
omfg drugs are the coolest!!11!1

xmarksthespot
You forgot kthxbi.

Stealth Agent
alcohol is a given
i indulge in the lifestyle of cannabis,
smoked wet(pcp),
mushrooms,
robo-tripping(robotussing)
air duster
Opana
rocaset
zani-bars
oxy
Coke
& finally dope (for those of you who know what that is)

i'm sure there's something else i'm missing but icant think of it

KidRock
Alcohol

Never tried smoking or anything like that, don't really care to experiment with it.

vansonbee
just mary j

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
alcohol is a given
i indulge in the lifestyle of cannabis,
smoked wet(pcp),
mushrooms,
robo-tripping(robotussing)
air duster
Opana
rocaset
zani-bars
oxy
Coke
& finally dope (for those of you who know what that is)

i'm sure there's something else i'm missing but icant think of it

Gee, I wonder why.

WrathfulDwarf
Tylenol and Pepto-Bismol and occasionally Alka-Seltzer.

Strangelove
Alcohol, Marijuana.

dadudemon
None. no expression

I've "done" prescribed pharmaceuticals before. Oh yeah...who's a badass?

zbucsz
Weed
Coke
X
Shrooms
Somas
Xananx 'mispelled i think'
Roxys
Whippets
Dust cleaner
Sizzurp- codeine and promethazine
Yellowjackets lol
Perkasets

Damn i did a lot, but now i dont even smoke weed anymore. Its funny i just grew out of all that stuff. But i still drink.

Edit: and what was the best well everytime i remember the first time doing X it puts a smile on my face i was rolling like a mofo, but also had a bad trip and stopped doing it lol. Also shrooms where good was talking to trees, saw god everytime i closed my eyes, had a in-depth convo with master shake in my car while not trying to fall into rabbit-holes on the road lol.

inimalist
man, you guys, so ****ing bad ass!

I need to go start poping some pharmies so I can make a big ol' list and show off too!

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist

Obviously, you're very serious comment was directed at me. I'm obviously a sexy rebel because I legally took drugs for on-label use.

chillmeistergen
Cake.

inimalist
Originally posted by dadudemon
Obviously, you're very serious comment was directed at me. I'm obviously a sexy rebel because I legally took drugs for on-label use.

omg, please don't take my wallet!

lol, no, it was more directed at the lists full of pharmaceuticals. I mean, now that is bad ass. I wish I had done all that!

Symmetric Chaos

I need to go start poping some pharmies so I can make a big ol' list and show off too!

Sip of red wine when I was 10. FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sip of red wine when I was 10. FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

hahaha, ah, and my other pet peeve about drug users...

EDIT: and I'm the world's hugest hypocrite smile

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by zbucsz
Weed
Coke
X
Shrooms
Somas
Xananx 'mispelled i think'
Roxys
Whippets
Dust cleaner
Sizzurp- codeine and promethazine
Yellowjackets lol
Perkasets

Damn i did a lot, but now i dont even smoke weed anymore. Its funny i just grew out of all that stuff. But i still drink.

Edit: and what was the best well everytime i remember the first time doing X it puts a smile on my face i was rolling like a mofo, but also had a bad trip and stopped doing it lol. Also shrooms where good was talking to trees, saw god everytime i closed my eyes, had a in-depth convo with master shake in my car while not trying to fall into rabbit-holes on the road lol.

somas are weeeak oh yeah i did them and percs to forgot bout that.

yea ive been wanting to get some xbut its a ***** around where i live, plus im broke, hence why i'm spending my time here.

by the way i wasnt trying to show off,i was just being truth intending to have an intellectual conversation. & had i wanted to get technical i could of made that list alot longer and at the same time i know people who've done 3 times as much as me.

inimalist

by the way i wasnt trying to show off,i was just being truth intending to have an intellectual conversation.

by listing the drugs you have done? Like, at least propose something to converse about.

"Ive smoked pot"
"so have I"
"duuuuuude"

Do you have any good stories you want to tell? Advice for new users? stuff you would stay away from? lol, as far as I can tell, you just want people to know you are bad ass.

lol, my contribution to this "intellectual conversation" is to say there is nothing interesting or conversation worthy about doing drugs. Congrads, you like to make a personal choice.

So, the food I like to eat is...

& had i wanted to get technical i could of made that list alot longer and at the same time i know people who've done 3 times as much as me.

right, not showing off

I'll be quiet now, because I'm intimidated by the fact your friends have done lots of drugs...

Symmetric Chaos
lol, my contribution to this "intellectual conversation" is to say there is nothing interesting or conversation worthy about doing drugs. Congrads, you like to make a personal choice.

You could talk about how and why they effect the brain/mind, their long standing association with transcendent experience or why people who want societies where everyone is "free" and "works for the common good of humanity" also want the choice to take drugs that slowly damage the ability to think.

inimalist
You could talk about how and why they effect the brain/mind, their long standing association with transcendent experience or why people who want societies where everyone is "free" and "works for the common good of humanity" also want the choice to take drugs that slowly damage the ability to think.

don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of drugs and of legalization of them all

and ya, there is lots that could be talked about on the issue, I think the social part of drugs are very interesting. Hell, I even brought up the fact that both of the "long" lists so far have been dominated by pharmaceuticals, which surprises me.

But like, and its probably only me, this just reminds me of high school, where you buy a dime bag and feel so bad ass. I remember thinking it was cool to have done lots of drugs and to have people think I'm a druggie. Its such an immature opinion to have about them. Its like the "fight the power" comment you made earlier.

EDIT: so, this one time, I'm at a rave, smoking a J. Moments later, this guy runs up to me and is like "Man, you are so cool man, smoking weed man" (actually, not sarcastic, just a little ummm, energetic wink). I offered him some, and he declined, going on about how cool it was I was breaking the law and sticking it to the man. Forgive me if I feel this mentality is echoed in this thread.

Stealth Agent
by listing the drugs you have done? Like, at least propose something to converse about.

"Ive smoked pot"
"so have I"
"duuuuuude"

Do you have any good stories you want to tell? Advice for new users? stuff you would stay away from? lol, as far as I can tell, you just want people to know you are bad ass.

So, the food I like to eat is...

right, not showing off

I'll be quiet now, because I'm intimidated by the fact your friends have done lots of drugs...

Dude for one your just dumb so yeah be quiet.
Honestly my intention was to converse and compare, i didn't realize how stiff some of you are. i listed what i had done as a conversation starter, unaware that it would be basically just me.

What i was attempting to point out earlier, is you guys are like <sarcasm> oh my god your such a badass</sarcasm>but if you know anything about anything thats not shit in-fact its mild at best.

Your a moron if you think there is nothing conversation worthy about drugs. Obviously you've only seen things from one side of the track, your whole life. Where as i have lived on all three sides of the tracks. And the worst part is(you don't realize it) but your completely narrow minded.

For instance which do you think inspires the most creativity?I think coke b/c when im on coke dude i swear to god i could write a ****ing novel.

Symmetric Chaos
don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of drugs and of legalization of them all

Yeah I can see the up sides. It just doesn't strike me as a great idea.

and ya, there is lots that could be talked about on the issue, I think the social part of drugs are very interesting. Hell, I even brought up the fact that both of the "long" lists so far have been dominated by pharmaceuticals, which surprises me.

If I had to guess, it's because they're convenient, quality controled and the FDA doesn't ramp up prices once you're hooked.

But like, and its probably only me, this just reminds me of high school, where you buy a dime bag and feel so bad ass. I remember thinking it was cool to have done lots of drugs and to have people think I'm a druggie. Its such an immature opinion to have about them. Its like the "fight the power" comment you made earlier.

Yeah . . . I feel so white bred right now.

inimalist
Dude for one your just dumb so yeah be quiet.
Honestly my intention was to converse and compare, i didn't realize how stiff some of you are. i listed what i had done as a conversation starter, unaware that it would be basically just me.

What i was attempting to point out earlier, is you guys are like <sarcasm> oh my god your such a badass</sarcasm>but if you know anything about anything thats not shit in-fact its mild at best.

Your a moron if you think there is nothing conversation worthy about drugs. Obviously you've only seen things from one side of the track, your whole life. Where as i have lived on all three sides of the tracks. And the worst part is(you don't realize it) but your completely narrow minded.

For instance which do you think inspires the most creativity?I think coke b/c when im on coke dude i swear to god i could write a ****ing novel.

I don't want to get into a pissing match with you, but when you've done drugs you will know what I'm talking about

Symmetric Chaos

Sweet ****ing baby raptor Jesus . . .

But you never actually will. It simply makes you feel that way. On a side note PCP really does make you invulnerable.

inimalist
Yeah I can see the up sides. It just doesn't strike me as a great idea.

by no means do I think drugs are good, and my argument for legalization is a pragmatic/economic one. Drugs are a personal choice, they are for some people and not for others. That one, embarrassingly, took me a long time to figure out, and unfortunately, many drug users still think the world would be a better place if everyone tried them.

If I had to guess, it's because they're convenient, quality controled and the FDA doesn't ramp up prices once you're hooked.

its weird, in the groups I run with, people who use pharmaceuticals are almost looked down upon, almost a "thats not what they are meant for" idea.

Yeah . . . I feel so white bred right now.

lol, ya, loser smile

Stealth Agent
and unfortunately, many drug users still think the world would be a better place if everyone tried them.

i don't neccesarily think that, but i do think that said person would have a larger understanding on the world. Not because drugs make you smarter or anything, but because they are experiencing life through a different perspective.

But you never actually will. It simply makes you feel that way.

that's your come back seriously? Wow thats weak.
Because in reality i pride my self in the ability to interpret and create literature. I've written a screenplay that's immaculate by the way & indulge in poetry & short stories & right now i'm working on a novel.

On a side note PCP really does make you invulnerable.

they really don't make you feel like that

lil bitchiness
Alcohol, weed, cocaine, shrooms, speed and pills.
I smoke as well...so nicotine.

inimalist
i don't neccesarily think that, but i do think that said person would have a larger understanding on the world. Not because drugs make you smarter or anything, but because they are experiencing life through a different perspective.

well, i've been in numerous situations where people who were not personally ready for their mind to be twisted a bit (even from something as benign as pot) had major bouts of anxiety and panic simply because a reality shift of that nature is not something they want. Drugs have to be about choice. Would more people benefit from that choice if it were legal and no stigma attached, sure, but there are just some people who they are not for.

also, don't give yourself such little credit. Drugs didn't give you an expansive worldview, you did.

EDIT: I agree with Sym about the creativity thing too. Drugs may help it manifest, but the creativity, the artistic drive behind creation, is not helped by drugs. Personally, the stuff I come up with while on psychadellics, supposedly the godhead of artistic inspiration, are not nearly as nuanced or as interesting as the things I can come up with sober. Maybe some acid would help me with colour selection in abstract art, but it wont help me with the abstracting.

lord xyz
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Cake. lol, reference.

Stealth Agent
Why thank-you

But Don't get me wrong anything you do on drugs you can do better sober(99% of the time). But from experienced what i've gathered is they will give you a boost in the right direction.

Where as in most the time it'll take me longer to work unless i'm in a creative mood. BUT coke would give me a creative burst. And i don't know man i come up with some crazy ass ideas on drugs. They allow you to peer into aspects of your mind that you usually leave idle.

inimalist
the more you get into the "it opens your mind" stuff, the more I am going to disagree with you.

For instance, to me it makes more sense that you really like the stuff you come up with when you are on coke because it has already activated your dopamine and limbic systems, making you excited and happy about things in general.

lol, its silly for me to argue about your own personal experiences, so ya, maybe coke is the great inspiration for you.

ragesRemorse
Pot
Lsd
Shrooms
Peyote
Coke

all kinds of prescription drugs

The only drug i would recommend to anyone would be Shrooms

lord xyz
Close to all rock stars took drugs and some even wrote songs about their trips.

Jack Daniels
regardless of my user name ...mj is safest by most research...I believe it..just cant be part of it due to society wanting to create jobs not understand or not research and take my kid away if I was too...believe me folks they try to use it against u even if they do it themselves. If I'm right it took the U.S. gov about 30 secs to make it illegal blaming on without knowledge it would become like opium drugs....please feel free to respond..lol

zbucsz
in the words of the late rick james 'cocaine is a hell of a drug'. Yes it is james, yes it is.

Edit: first time i did it i felt like superman

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
regardless of my user name ...mj is safest by most research...I believe it..just cant be part of it due to society wanting to create jobs not understand or not research and take my kid away if I was too...believe me folks they try to use it against u even if they do it themselves. If I'm right it took the U.S. gov about 30 secs to make it illegal blaming on without knowledge it would become like opium drugs....please feel free to respond..lol

I would, but I think need a translator. Are you saying the US government would rather steal children than research the useful properties of marijuana (which are already well known, I believe)?

Impediment
Alcohol
Nicotine
Marijuana
Cocaine
LSD
Shrooms
PCP
Meth/Ice
Vicodin/Codeine

I was kind've experimentive in my youth. Now all I do is have the occasional drink.

chillmeistergen
I'm yet to try LSD, I've never really met a dealer that sells it.

Sadako of Girth
I have a fairly 'normal' profile/background.
I mostly smoked weed 24/7 rather than drinking... bombed speed, romanced the acid on multiple occasions, 'E'd out plenty of times, did Coke a just a coupla times. Loved diazapam too..

Nearly all of them had a massive revelatory effect on my perceptory range/creativity. (Not so much the diazepam though..)
This was reflected in my output as a musician and also for my art, as well as in more internal ways.

Yay..!! stick out tongue

The weed is the only mainstay for me now though.

shiv
home made C13H16N2O2 wink

Kelly_Bean
Alcohol, marijuana, pills (vicodin, percocet, some random other pill), that's it.

chithappens
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Alcohol, marijuana, pills (vicodin, percocet, some random other pill), that's it.

Your avatar scares the shit out of me. I thought I was on a natural trip just now. laughing

xxxJacob
Joints and crack.

I assume that alcohol and cigarettes aren't worth talking about here.

inimalist
(which are already well known, I believe)

one would think

but only recently has real research into marijuana been allowed. Some cases were so obvious that it didn't take much, and I don't think there were ever clinical FDA trials for it (I could be totally off there).

however, the atmosphere surrounding drugs is essentially a blanket ban on research. From the stuff I do (and especially the stuff I want to get into, like consciousness research) there are very probable uses for drugs, like, one could associate changes in conscious states to various neurological function. Especially given that drugs affect higher order, subjective things, it might be the best way to reliably affect those areas. However, to get permission to have drugs at a lab, you would need security on par with animal research and so many other precautions that it is unpractical. There have also been calls recently for more research into the medical and psychiatric uses of various drugs, but again, same problems.

Pot would probably be the most researched illegal drug, but by no means do I think we know very much about it

Jack Daniels
umm I don't do drugs or alcohol angel_not hehe

Jack Daniels
I would, but I think need a translator. Are you saying the US government would rather steal children than research the useful properties of marijuana (which are already well known, I believe)?
absolutely...we were accused by my mother-in-law to protective services and they wanted us to take a drug test come in our house etc...I made her call the law and offered to let the deputies come in but not the lady from protective services..they told her if I was willing to do that there is nothing we have to hide except that I know the procedures protective services uses...I reluctantly agreed after the cops kinda made fun of her and agreed to be my witnesses if she altered any info in the report and also not let her try to look around to much just in and out the cops followed her through the house...after all that we never heard from them again...I had already done my research and found out to call the law on them or insist they call and refuse tests or signing of any papers because if you fail a drug test or let them look around alone they can obtain a warrant to take your child...not a joke! and they are a government agency!!!! gotta fight the man with the man...lol

inimalist
so glad I'm not an American...

Family and Child Services is way better up here. They don't take kindly to drugs and what have you, but my buddy just went through a whole thing with them, and generally had only positive things to say, aside from the fact he is a grown man having people tromp through his home.

Jack Daniels
well our state gets nice funding from the federal government each time a child is taken...the dont receive funding like other government agencies..lol..they have to take kids for their funding...pretty nice scheme they have huh...we dealt with them and fought them off for over a year thanks to in-law trying to get revenge on my wife...(and she wanted to step up and take custody as soon as they took our kid so she could get funding also..and a nice house or apartment government paid for etc....she's a lazy bum who fakes disability should have proved it when I had the chance!!!grr) but that last time when I made them call the law(basically on themself..hehe) they gave up and closed the case finally...I dont like this thread its a red flag I'm out..lol..L8R

Stealth Agent

For instance, to me it makes more sense that you really like the stuff you come up with when you are on coke because it has already activated your dopamine and limbic systems, making you excited and happy about things in general.

your probably right, but either way i could get alot more done on coke then off coke, and revise it on a sober mind.

Originally posted by shiv
home made C13H16N2O2 wink

what?

And the way i see it pot is not a drug pot is a herb. We all know its by far safer then alcohol. The only reason it was every illegalized was because of cotton industrial lobbyists, who used the argument that it was a mind warping substance. When in reality if marijuana was legal it would of ran the cotton industry out of business.

It's less detrimental than cigarettes or alcohol.

And it's the easiest reason for the PO-lice to get a warrant to raid someones house that may have larger more dangerous drugs. So therefore they'll never give up that bargain chip.
It's all so fuc(k)ing crooked, it should be a legal, taxed substance.

inimalist
double post, sorry

inimalist
your probably right, but either way i could get alot more done on coke then off coke, and revise it on a sober mind.

I'm not saying you can't

what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin

And the way i see it pot is not a drug pot is a herb. We all know its by far safer then alcohol. The only reason it was every illegalized was because of cotton industrial lobbyists, who used the argument that it was a mind warping substance. When in reality if marijuana was legal it would of ran the cotton industry out of business.

It's less detrimental than cigarettes or alcohol.

And it's the easiest reason for the PO-lice to get a warrant to raid someones house that may have larger more dangerous drugs. So therefore they'll never give up that bargain chip.
It's all so fuc(k)ing crooked, it should be a legal, taxed substance.

as far as I know, it had much more to do with racism and mexican immigration, but I'm sure the cotton industry had something to do with it.

it all depends on what the definition of drug is. Pot is an illegal substance and on "controlled drug" lists. However, like, why can't something be both a herb and a drug? What about opium? or Coca leafs? Salvia Divorium? I think drug refers more to the psychoactive effects, so like, ya, pot is a drug, but so is caffeine.

lol, in canada we have talk of pot decriminalization, which is the biggest load of shit ever. Getting busted up here, all that ever happens is whatever you have on you is taken and the police don't care enough to do the paperwork to actually charge you. Decrim just lets the cops give you a ticket and then the government makes money, actually causing more harm to the user than when drugs are illegal. the mafia always needs its cut though.

EDIT: also, I find the "alcohol and cigarettes are worse" argument to be lacking. its like "well, thats not ok but we can still do it, so this is less not ok, so we should do it". imho, it is an argument that favors alcohol and cigarette prohibition rather than drug legalization

Stealth Agent
what i was trying to say is that if alcohol and cigarettes are acceptable then pot should be too.

Well we have a black president on the way if anyone is going to decriminalize it, it'll be him

inimalist
what i was trying to say is that if alcohol and cigarettes are acceptable then pot should be too.

what you are saying though is "Look at how bad those things are, pot is the lesser of the evils"

which, to any rational person, means that all 3 should be illegal. I get the argument about precedence, but don't try to make pot out to be the best bad substance. It just gives people who might feel the other way lots of ammunition, as you are already conceding that pot is negative.

Stealth Agent
cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal? Just because there bad. No as humans we should have the right to choose what we want to do to our bodies.

Not the government act like our parents & say "No you can't have any"

inimalist
Just because there bad. No as humans we should have the right to choose what we want to do to our bodies.

this is what I mean

this argument is much more salient, trying to rank how bad certain substances are doesn't get you anywhere. It allows for subjective evaluations and generally distracts from the fact that the prohibition of any drug, regardless of personal harm, is against freedom

Stealth Agent
at the same time crack should be illegal. Because tha'ts harmful to the extent it destroys people, families and creates poverty.
It turns you into a fiend, and i ****ing hate fiends.

chillmeistergen
at the same time crack should be illegal. Because tha'ts harmful to the extent it destroys people, families and creates poverty.

Don't be silly.

inimalist

at the same time, weed should be illegal. Because it is harmful. It creates unmotivated, lazy people who don't contribute to their family and end up doing other drugs and living in poverty.

It turns you into a pothead, and i ****ing hate potheads?

personal liberty should extend to slow and painful suicide. Crime done in the acquisition and as a consequence of crack should obviously be punished, yet all people who smoke crack do not end up this way. Crackheads should be treated as addicts, not as criminals, if their addiction is causing them to act in criminal ways, psychiatric and rehabilitary assistance is what they need, not jail time.

sithsaber408
Nicotene
Alcohol
Marijuana
Hash
Keef (how many know what that is?)
Crystal Meth
Cocaine
Crack Cocaine
Mushrooms
Extasy

Not things that I would recommend to anybody. In the end, life is too short to spend jacked up on some substance.

Have real experiences with friends and family. (though I had quite a few "experiences" from doing drugs with others. LOL)

Blinky
Wow we have some hard ass cats here at KMC...

lord xyz
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Marijuana
Hash Same drug.

Cocaine
Crack Cocaine Same drug.

chillmeistergen
I wouldn't go as far to say that Cocaine and Crack are the same drug. Crack's made from cocaine, yes, but the crack's far more addictive, has a shorter lived effect and is also considered very differently in the eyes of the law. By your rationale you could say that morphine and heroin are exactly the same.

SpacemanSpiff
I smoke a fair amount of weed. Did shrooms once, it was an incredible experience and something I would do again, but I'm in no hurry to do so. I've all but stopped drinking caffeine, as I slowly realized how negative its impact on me was. Not a fan of cigarettes but I like cigars and I plan on buying a hookah in the near future. And I drink alcohol occasionally but never excessively

The drugs I want to try are LSD for sure, and possibly extacy if I knew I was getting a reasonably clean roll. Anyone here tried kava? Its legal and I'm wondering if its worth buying some, I hear it mixes well with a weed high. I'd probably give salvia a shot even though there are far better psychedelics at far cheaper prices

And to actually contribute to the thread, I believe that all drugs should be legal on the basis of personal freedom. Not that I would recommend heroin to anyone, but I still think it should be legal, as the law shouldn't apply to what people want to do to their own bodies, nor does the law really stop anyone who is interested in using such a drug.

edit - and isnt Keef also weed, just the crystally residue sometimes left over? That's how Ive seen the word used around here

sithsaber408
Originally posted by lord xyz
Same drug.

Same drug.

They are forms of the same drugs. But different substances, taken differently in some cases, and have different effects.

So you're right, but I listed them seperately because they are used seperately from each other.

lord xyz
I wouldn't go as far to say that Cocaine and Crack are the same drug. Crack's made from cocaine, yes, but the crack's far more addictive, has a shorter lived effect and is also considered very differently in the eyes of the law. By your rationale you could say that morphine and heroin are exactly the same. Not exactly the same. It's like saying green apples and red apples are different types of fruit.

chillmeistergen
Not exactly the same. It's like saying green apples and red apples are different types of fruit.

No it's not. It's like saying apples and oranges are the same because they both grow on trees.

Bardock42
Same drug.

Same drug. They are different.

inimalist
lol

hash and pot? same drug

crack and coke, not the same

hash really doesn't have much more preparation than extracting resin from the plant, in a variety of ways. Like, a THC pill is the same drug as marijuana.

Crack and Coke are different chemical substances with very different preparations.

chillmeistergen
I haven't smoked hash in ages, I really don't see the point when there's usually good green available.

zbucsz
yeah the law look at crack and coke different, when i "use" too sell and had too reup i would buy coke so if i ever got busted i would still do time but not as much as if i had crack on me. Its the same drug but used different.

Stealth Agent

Marijuana
Hash
Keef (how many know what that is?)

keef is just concetrated pot.

However hash and pot are different because they have different affects on you.

This one time i smoked ONE bowl of hash mixed with bud. To this day i had never been so stoned.

at the same time, weed should be illegal. Because it is harmful. It creates unmotivated, lazy people who don't contribute to their family and end up doing other drugs and living in poverty.

It turns you into a pothead, and i ****ing hate potheads?

Pot should be legal.

You are right weed CAN turn you into an unmotivated pothead.
But it can be controlled, and it can be balanced, usually it's the morons who become waistoid couch potatos. And there are PROS to the herb i call ganja, not only CONS.

inimalist
Pot should be legal.

You are right weed CAN turn you into an unmotivated pothead.
But it can be controlled, and it can be balanced, usually it's the morons who become waistoid couch potatos. And there are PROS to the herb i call ganja, not only CONS.

you missed my point

you are using arbitrary and subjective criteria to claim that crack should not be legal.

If subjective lines are allowed to be drawn, there is no real argument for pot legalization, as it is simply a subjective matter.

sithsaber408
Close.

Keef is actually a bag full of the crystals off of really good pot. You can sprinkle it on pot, or pack a tight bowl full of it. However, you need alot, because you'll burn it all in one hit.

Stealth Agent
you missed my point

you are using arbitrary and subjective criteria to claim that crack should not be legal.

If subjective lines are allowed to be drawn, there is no real argument for pot legalization, as it is simply a subjective matter.

pot is not nearly as detrimental as crack. You questioning the form in which i'm debating. Where i'm focusing on legitimate reasoning. Because lol i beleive i'm right, and your stubborn to reasoning.

Let me ask you a question have you ever smoked pot? Let me ask you a better question have you ever embraced it as a lifestyle.

From Hippies to G's they both light up L's all day, and thats the way it should be. Either before they go out to make a sale, or when they go out on lunch break.

Close.

Keef is actually a bag full of the crystals off of really good pot. You can sprinkle it on pot, or pack a tight bowl full of it. However, you need alot, because you'll burn it all in one hit.

lol you dont have to tell me how to smoke keef.

But thats what it is. I've never straight baught keef. Never even heard of anyone selling it.
Keef is what fills up in the very bottom of the grinder, all the crystals from the pot, essentially concentrated pot.

chillmeistergen
pot is not nearly as detrimental as crack. You questioning the form in which i'm debating. Where i'm focusing on legitimate reasoning. Because lol i beleive i'm right, and your stubborn to reasoning.

Let me ask you a question have you ever smoked pot? Let me ask you a better question have you ever embraced it as a lifestyle.

From Hippies to G's they both light up L's all day, and thats the way it should be. Either before they go out to make a sale, or when they go out on lunch break.

Your argument is ludicrous. Which one is more detrimental neither matters or can actually be properly proven.

Stealth Agent
How doe's it not matter?

And it can be proven

And have you ever smoked pot? The answer is more important then you give it credit for.

SpacemanSpiff
lol

hash and pot? same drug

crack and coke, not the same

hash really doesn't have much more preparation than extracting resin from the plant, in a variety of ways. Like, a THC pill is the same drug as marijuana.
At the same time though, different methods of preparation do make the experience different, even if the chemical stays the same. Eating cannabis will give a way different effect than smoking it, as an obvious example. Although in the handful of times I've smoked hash, the effect was pretty much the same, the only real difference was the concentration of THC.

inimalist
pot is not nearly as detrimental as crack.

this is a statement of subjective evaluation

any other person can do a risk/benefit evaluation of pot and come to radically different conclusions than you.

it is about what issues are the most salient. That pot is used more widely, to someone, may make it more detrimental than crack.

You questioning the form in which i'm debating. Where i'm focusing on legitimate reasoning. Because lol i beleive i'm right, and your stubborn to reasoning.

what I'm focusing on is the weakness of your argument.

you don't have to believe me, but focusing on ranking different drugs by risks is not going to win you an argument. If anything, it solidifies the stance of people who think drugs should be illegal because they are harmful. You are giving them the ammunition they need to break your logic.

Let me ask you a question have you ever smoked pot?

yes

Let me ask you a better question have you ever embraced it as a lifestyle.

how aren't you bragging right now? How are you not saying "yo, I smoke mad bluntz, respect my authority"?

I see no reason to describe the frequency of my drug use to you. Nor do I see how it is relevant.

except for the millions of people who don't want to smoke pot. Remember, choice.

inimalist
Originally posted by SpacemanSpiff
At the same time though, different methods of preparation do make the experience different, even if the chemical stays the same. Eating cannabis will give a way different effect than smoking it, as an obvious example. Although in the handful of times I've smoked hash, the effect was pretty much the same, the only real difference was the concentration of THC.

lol

eating cannabis gives you the same buzz, only administered in a much different way

inhalation allows for much less absorption of THC in a very brief time, however, it is a much more direct route of delivery to the bloodstream and thus, the brain.

Eaten, it takes much longer to digest, yet a greater amount of THC can be absorbed and it takes way longer to get into the blood.

this would be like the difference in railing Es vs poping them

chillmeistergen
How doe's it not matter?

And it can be proven

And have you ever smoked pot? The answer is more important then you give it credit for.

inimalist has already crushed your argument.

As for me smoking pot - yes, of course I have.

SpacemanSpiff
lol

eating cannabis gives you the same buzz, only administered in a much different way

inhalation allows for much less absorption of THC in a very brief time, however, it is a much more direct route of delivery to the bloodstream and thus, the brain.

Eaten, it takes much longer to digest, yet a greater amount of THC can be absorbed and it takes way longer to get into the blood.

this would be like the difference in railing Es vs poping them It does take longer to take effect, but the effects then also take longer to wear off. As I understand it, eating is a less efficient method of absorption. Although I know this can vary a lot since it also depends on how it was prepared and what food was already in one's stomach.

SelinaAndBruce
I have only drank alcohol

apoc001
I've never smoked tobacco, done any drugs, or drank any alcohol. And no, it's not because I was never "cool enough." It's just that I've seen what they do to people's lives and I'd like to avoid it.

Dresta
Cannabis
e
acid
alcohol
tobacco

all highly recommended, apart from tobacco which has very little benefit.

lord xyz
No it's not. It's like saying apples and oranges are the same because they both grow on trees. Your analogy sucks, but I did some research and I found out they have different chemical structures. So yeah, I was wrong.

chillmeistergen
Your analogy sucks, but I did some research and I found out they have different chemical structures. So yeah, I was wrong.

It was an analogy only designed to highlight how shit yours was, you cretin.

leonheartmm
question, whats is the most intense/aweseom hallucinogen that you can think of {i mean theres acid, sure, but what else}

also, is there any drug more "pleasureable" than injected pure heroin?

chillmeistergen
I used to do shrooms a fair bit, and they can be awesome. I ended up having a horribly bad trip off some Hawaiians, though and haven't done them since.

Deja~vu
I've tried some things just a few times so as to know what I am talking about and not parroting someone elses words. I was just curious and that was really it. If I know what it is like, then I feel I can talk from some kind of experience, otherwise my thoughts about a subject are meaningless.

BlackSunshine
Alcohol
Marijuana
X
Cocaine
Zanax...I think that's how you spell it..lol
Vicodin
Perkasets
Somas

I don't do any of this any more except for the occasional drink here and there.

KidRock
Damn why do some of you do so many different ones?

lord xyz
It was an analogy only designed to highlight how shit yours was, you cretin. Mine wasn't shit.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by KidRock

Because having to put up with one experience can become boring, maybe. I did it out of curiosity and because different ones made/make me feel good in different ways.

Mine wasn't shit.

It really, really was.

Bardock42
Damn why do some of you do so many different ones? Maybe they do like one of them and try the next one until they get to one they don't like.

Or they don't like one of them and try the next one until they get to one that they do like.

Or they are just naturally curious.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by leonheartmm
question, whats is the most intense/aweseom hallucinogen that you can think of {i mean theres acid, sure, but what else}

Peyote?

The love of Jesus.

BlackSunshine

I was just experimenting. I never did any of them more than two or three times. The only one I really liked was marijuana.

Dark-Jaxx
Alchohol is the only one I have done...Do. stick out tongue

inimalist

microgram for microgram, the most potent hallucinogen is salvia divorium. its pretty awesome, but really short lived

there is DMT, which feels like an out of body experience, and again, only lasts a short time.

LSD 25 is also up there, same with mescalin (the stuff in peyote)

depends what you mean by pleasure, but unlikely. The only one that I'd think might come close is MDMA, but the only opiates I've ever taken are morphine and codeine, and this methadone substitute one time. Totally different type of pleasure.

chillmeistergen
MDMA, really? I never really thought it was that great.

Has anyone on here ever tried heroin? I've had the chance but turned it down.

Grand-Moff-Gav

Has anyone on here ever tried heroin? I've had the chance but turned it down.

Never anything stronger than cannabis for me-

inimalist

just, it makes you excessively happy

I guess ive probably been more happy and giddy on mushrooms than anything, but ya, like I said, I can't compare it to heroin

Deja~vu
They're really not that great except for an occasional experience........Why do them?

Uppers...can't sleep
Downers..sluggish
PCP...Paranoid.......not good
Crystal T.............sorta cool. at least your mind was not too effected.
Acid.........same as PCP
Coke...........never get any sleep
Heroin..makes you sleep
Ludes......makes you tired
Crystal Meth.........I.e. crank...........not good.......makes you never eat and not sleep.
Valium........sleepy
Opium........can't remember
Hash.......can't remember.

I tried these things only once or twice.............I wan't impressed.

chillmeistergen
Individual differences and that.

While you may consider them to not be that great, a lot of people would disagree. Also, I'm sure quite a few people would find it insulting that you try and rationalise their behaviour based on your personal experiences.

Röland
I've smoked weed on occasion.

Deja~vu
I find no pleasure in them.

Oh and

Weed.........can't hold a converstion worth beans...........

Kalima
hydroclothizide Lowers BP
wellbutrin Makes me happy
vardenafil tadalafil makes and keeps 19 women happy
acetaminophen NSAIDS pain free

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kalima
hydroclothizide Lowers BP
wellbutrin Makes me happy
vardenafil tadalafil makes and keeps 19 women happy
acetaminophen NSAIDS pain free

It's "hydrochlorothiazide". (most just abbreviate to HCT.) Isn't that prescribed to you? If so.....HEY! That doesn't count!

Also, for a longer lasting effect, try Wellbutrin XL.

And why do you take Levitra and Cialis TOGETHER!!?!?!?!? Wouldn't it cause a rupture in your Corpus cavernosum? sad

Jack Daniels
I wasnt gonna post here again but deja vu you made me and wifey laugh out loud for a cpl minutes...crystal T and ludes wow you know your stuff..lol..sept your mind is affected but anyways i ahemmm would not know these things..lol...and meth needs to be from chem uncut...cant believe im posting this I quit but damn when I saw crystal T I knew you must be old school or know someone who was..lol...not been around our parts for awhile...lol..your okay

shiv
Epinephrine

spliced with met-enkephalin

cuz im gangsta like That smokin'

gryphon28
Alcohol that's it

Biff Tannen
None. Haven't even tried anything once. I just don't feel the need to.

Mindship
...mushrooms... thumb up

In grad school, I was very much into altered states, not just the chemicals but also the meditation and lucid dreaming. When I discovered the perfect drug mix (for me) with 'shrooms and weed, it was very helpful in giving me the experiences and understandings I needed.

Wittig
I took 4 hydrocodon at school. That was fun.
But now i just smoke weed.
Everyday bahaha.
Weed is good...

Wittig
Originally posted by Mindship
thumb up

In grad school, I was very much into altered states, not just the chemicals but also the meditation and lucid dreaming. When I discovered the perfect drug mix (for me) with 'shrooms and weed, it was very helpful in giving me the experiences and understandings I needed.

That's deep man.
I wanna try shrooms.
I hear they're amazing.
Weed's amazing.
But i gotta try shrooms
Gotta know.

chillmeistergen
Nice poem.

Anyway, for me shrooms and weed wasn't necessarily a bad mix, but not a good one either. The weed just never seemed to have any effect at all.

Deja~vu
thumb up

In grad school, I was very much into altered states, not just the chemicals but also the meditation and lucid dreaming. When I discovered the perfect drug mix (for me) with 'shrooms and weed, it was very helpful in giving me the experiences and understandings I needed. There is also Salvia that can bring along altered states for meditation, which is why I had tried it. It was pretty nice if you use it for that reason and don't over do it. It's legal too.

Some of the other older drugs makes the radio speak like satan and the floor is waiting to eat you and stuff....It's even worse when your friend is hearing it all too...how long must you stay on the couch to be safe? When is the floor safe. If we step on it, it'll only suck us down to Hell.....T
The conversation went:
"You go first,"
"No you ."
"I'll give you 10 dollars if you do,"
"Ohhhhhh no, I'll be gone in the floor if I lose....Nooooo"
"But our food is on there, go get it."
LOL .......not a really cool thing. sad

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Deja~vu
There is also Salvia that can bring along altered states for meditation, which is why I had tried it. It was pretty nice if you use it for that reason and don't over do it. It's legal too.

Some of the other older drugs makes the radio speak like satan and the floor is waiting to eat you and stuff....It's even worse when your friend is hearing it all too...how long must you stay on the couch to be safe? When is the floor safe? LOL .......not a really cool thing. sad

Salvia honestly did absolutely nothing for me, nothing at all.

As for the radio with voices and that, yeah I know what you're talking about. I had it a few times, but it was never particularly evil, but really, really slow motion.

Deja~vu
Forgot about the slow motions thing...It was all really weird...LOL
blink
I realized it is so easy to freak a person out in that state, but then they drag you along with their horrorified, I'm gonna die world..I'm gonna run away up a hill now.... .......laughing out loud
..........hahahahaha

And I tried to stop them telling them, "It's just a joke, I made that noise,". They just say, "You can let it get you, but let go of me, I'm not letting it get me." hahahahah

occultdestroyer
LSD
Dramamine
Steroids
Mushrooms
Snuff

Mindship
Originally posted by Deja~vu
There is also Salvia that can bring along altered states for meditation, which is why I had tried it. It was pretty nice if you use it for that reason and don't over do it. It's legal too.

Some of the other older drugs makes the radio speak like satan and the floor is waiting to eat you and stuff....It's even worse when your friend is hearing it all too...how long must you stay on the couch to be safe? When is the floor safe. If we step on it, it'll only suck us down to Hell.....T
The conversation went:
"You go first,"
"No you ."
"I'll give you 10 dollars if you do,"
"Ohhhhhh no, I'll be gone in the floor if I lose....Nooooo"
"But our food is on there, go get it."
LOL .......not a really cool thing. sad

With shrooms or otherwise, I never had a bad trip. I always prepped ahead of time (eg, all schoolwork done, made certain mental preps), stayed in familiar surroundings, and I sometimes took notes along the way, documenting my body's responses, perceptual changes, interesting thoughts/insights. Often I tripped alone: less distractions.

On the other hand, on "field trips," I'd be with fellow trippers.

chillmeistergen
What kind of shrooms did you usually do?

Sol Valentine
I've seen some of my schoolmates get high off of weed. Pretty ugly and funny sight.

Mindship
What kind of shrooms did you usually do?
http://dailydish.typepad.com/the_daily_dish/images/shrooms.jpg

A psilocybe type, affecting serotonin receptors (like LSD), but hardly the best tasting treat.

BackFire
None aside from Caffeine and a bit of alcohol. Don't like alcohol, though. Don't actively drink it.

chillmeistergen

A psilocybe type, affecting serotonin receptors (like LSD), but hardly the best tasting treat.

I only ever really knew where they came from. Like I'd walk into the shop and ask for 80 grams of Thais and Hawaiians, or whatever.

But the fact that it played on the serotonin certainly rings a bell. Probably the same type I had a bad ass bad trip on.

Deja~vu
Maybe it would taste good in a cream of mushroom soup! eat

chillmeistergen
I always had them in coffee. Not very nice, considering I hate the taste of both mushrooms and coffee.

inimalist
I used to put them in stuff like ice cream, but the problem then is that, at least imho, they loose potency. I normally just man up now, or drink them in tea (still gross, but you can put a pound of sugar into it if you want).

Salvia is cool. I have rolled like 2-3ish grams of the leaf into a paper and shared it with like 2 other people, and nobody caught, however, doing like 1 or 2 buckets (gravity bong) of the same leaf got me messed up like nothing else. I think it requires a really large toke, but I've only caught off it like that once. Joints of it normally only made colours more expressive.

chillmeistergen
Interesting, I've never thought of doing buckets with salvia, perhaps I'll try it some day.

When I tried it I was at a festival, so I could only really smoke it through joints and a makeshift bong.

inimalist
fair enough. There has to be some trick to it, but like, ya, the one time I got high from it, I was totally disassociated from reality for like 5 minutes before I even realized I was messed up.

It didn't last very long, but like, the entire room I was in disappeared.

chillmeistergen
That sounds pretty cool.

I might invest in one of those salvia tincture things. I'd like to be able to have a sense of control over the dosage at first.

Kelly_Bean
I've wanted to try acid for some time now.

inimalist
That sounds pretty cool.

I might invest in one of those salvia tincture things. I'd like to be able to have a sense of control over the dosage at first.

ya, probably the best idea. Were I not in a really safe and comfortable place when I did it, it could have been really negative

Mindship
I used to put them in stuff like ice cream, but the problem then is that, at least imho, they loose potency. I normally just man up now, or drink them in tea (still gross, but you can put a pound of sugar into it if you want).

Salvia is cool. I have rolled like 2-3ish grams of the leaf into a paper and shared it with like 2 other people, and nobody caught, however, doing like 1 or 2 buckets (gravity bong) of the same leaf got me messed up like nothing else. I think it requires a really large toke, but I've only caught off it like that once. Joints of it normally only made colours more expressive.
3 grams of shrooms I found to be optimal: enough for cool fx+, but you still knew where you were. As for getting past the taste...I think I used to chase it with coke (ie, cola).

As I remember it: after about 30 minutes, I'd get that jittery, quasi-queasy feeling, which weed smoothed out real well. After about an hour of that, the visuals came, these lasting for about 3 hours. From there I shifted into relaxed body mode, where I felt incredibly in touch with what was going on in and around me. This would last about 60-90 minutes.

Overall, they were always great trips, far less the commitment in time than LSD was.

Now because I used to correlate these experiences with meditation and lucid dreaming, one of the most profound insights I ever got from shrooms was this: "You don't need shrooms to experience this." That's when I started focusing more on med'n and LDing.

I never tried salvia, and at this point, I doubt I ever will.

chill:
Dosage is a big part of managing a good trip. Also, as inim mentioned, being in a safe and familiar place. Also, certain mental preparations help too.

chillmeistergen
Perhaps that's where I was going wrong with shrooms; I had a much higher dosage than that, much higher.

Mindship
Yeah, especially if you start out that way. I started out low and worked my way up.

inimalist
I don't know. A quarter ounce of shrooms make you feel real good smile

from my experience, I like acid better, even at lower doses. It just seems cleaner and I get way less gut rot.

GCG
didnt know caffeine was a drug

dadudemon
Originally posted by GCG
didnt know caffeine was a drug

It is, isn't it?

Maybe not an illegal drug...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I've wanted to try acid for some time now.

You've wanted to try acid for "some time", yet you pranced about these boards not long ago, telling everyone how weed is massively harmful and ****s up your life?

I haven't got the best opinion of you, but it seems you're entirely clueless about drugs, and as a result, acid is probably not the greatest option for you.

-AC

ragesRemorse

i really need to get myself a pressure cooker again wink

red g jacks
thats the way it goes these days. seems like xanax is the new crack around here. i've had multiple fiends come up to me for no reason asking if i had xanax. on of them even stopped me on the way out of cvs. "hey... you seem like a cool guy... can i ask you something..." i knew what as next. people used to always ask for crack. i guess now crack is seen as too dirty and people think they are better off fiending for pills.

a friend of our family lost her kid over perscription pills. she was taking xanax for the longest time and was taking tons of them.. got to the point of taking a bunch at once just to get high.. and then on day she told my dad hey guess what i no longer have to take 12 pills now i just take 1. my dad is an ex alcoholic who went to meetings and shit to get sober so he was like that's good for you.. you weened yourself down? and she was like no.. i switched to this new pill... called oxyconton. that was years ago.. really havent heard much from her since.

as for what drugs i do i like to stick to the drugs that god approves of... nicotine and alcohol

lord xyz
Is there anyone on here who hasn't taken any drugs? Discluding Alcohol, Tobacco and Caffeine?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Biff Tannen
None. Haven't even tried anything once. I just don't feel the need to.

inimalist
Originally posted by red g jacks
thats the way it goes these days. seems like xanax is the new crack around here. i've had multiple fiends come up to me for no reason asking if i had xanax. on of them even stopped me on the way out of cvs. "hey... you seem like a cool guy... can i ask you something..." i knew what as next. people used to always ask for crack. i guess now crack is seen as too dirty and people think they are better off fiending for pills.

a friend of our family lost her kid over perscription pills. she was taking xanax for the longest time and was taking tons of them.. got to the point of taking a bunch at once just to get high.. and then on day she told my dad hey guess what i no longer have to take 12 pills now i just take 1. my dad is an ex alcoholic who went to meetings and shit to get sober so he was like that's good for you.. you weened yourself down? and she was like no.. i switched to this new pill... called oxyconton. that was years ago.. really havent heard much from her since.

as for what drugs i do i like to stick to the drugs that god approves of... nicotine and alcohol

I hear that man

looking at stats and what not, prescription pills are way more deadly, especially when abused like that. Because they aren't supposed to have psychoactive effects, people end up taking so much more of it than they are supposed to. The unfortunate part being, prescription drugs are made to be taken safely at lower doses.

Not that the same thing doesn't exist for illegal drugs, just most of them are defined by psychoactive, as opposed to medicinal, effects. One doesn't have to up the recommended does of crack to get high from it.

chillmeistergen
I've been doing a lot of research on salvia, trying to learn about it before trying it and all that. Anyway, I was wondering what you thought of it's potential at treating drug addiction, inimalist? Obviously, I don't just mean taking the salvia that's available on the market now, but a perhaps use could be made of it's k-opioid agonist thingy-me-bob.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum#Therapeutic_potential

Grand-Moff-Gav
I've been doing a lot of research on salvia,

When I first read it, I thought it said saliva...I was bamboozled.

The Heap
Whats PCP?

Does it make your strength go up a 100-fold?

I've heard things like that...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>