Death Metal vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No prep..

Who wins?

DigiMark007
While I won't comment on the match itself, it should be noted that Death Metal easily defeated an alternate reality Dr. Doom, along with enhanced versions of The Blob and Dr. Octopus (Doom's henchmen) without breaking a sweat.

Mindset
Did the alt Doom appear to be in the league of 616 Doom in terms of power and abilities?

DigiMark007
No, but only from lack of appearances. We saw him all of 3-4 times before he got pawned. Which is why I mentioned it (it seemed pertinent) but didn't comment directly on the match.

Personally, I think it would be hard for anyone at low herald to completely kill DM. Doom's attack output would have to be epic. I really don't think he'd be able to. But as Aurora showed, there may be alternative ways of confusing him or making him docile. So I can't see Doom winning, but I'm not as familiar with him as some. A character as versatile as him always has some options.

guy222
DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.