batman (bruce wayne) vs batman beyond (terry)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_noodle
If the original batman fights the new batman, who would win?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Darth_noodle
If the original batman fights the new batman, who would win?

The batman in the future has taught Terry all he knows, cept sex techique on hooker's (aka WW)

Terry Bat suit has enchance abilities like:
-Cloaking device
-enchance Strength
-Jet rocket
-all improved version of Bat Gadgets(bat rang, gas, tracking device...etc)

he pretty like batman, but spiderman flexibilty. Also future Bruce is watching what Terry see, like spider sense's! "TERRY WATCH OUT!"

So I say Batman beyond chances are 6.5/10

Marvelknight
Bruce all the way. In the episode of BB when Bruce became young again. He was clearly better than Terry.

Metalmanx
Eh. Hard to call.

Obviously, the experience and skill goes to Bruce. But Terry was no slouch at all as Batman, especially given his advanced suit and weapons and such.

I think this could go either way.

occultdestroyer
Bruce doesn't need all that tech to beat the shit out of Terry

vansonbee
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Bruce all the way. In the episode of BB when Bruce became young again. He was clearly better than Terry.
Yes I remember that Esp of BB, Batman wasn't in his prime, but were comparing feat with Terry wearing the suit.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Eh. Hard to call.

Obviously, the experience and skill goes to Bruce. But Terry was no slouch at all as Batman, especially given his advanced suit and weapons and such.

I think this could go either way.
BB might have slightly higher chance 6.5/10. super closeOriginally posted by occultdestroyer
Bruce doesn't need all that tech to beat the shit out of Terry
Well the op didn't say hand to hand compare without suits. so I guess your lost

namorsubby
batman takes the clear majority.terry only has the suit.bruce is simply better,and he also has gadgets. plus he's a whole lot smarter

Soljer
Batman would deduce that Terry's suit was built by a future...him...and then figure out what it's auto-kill-code is. Since he would have built it in.

That's just the kinda detective he is.

Darth Martin
Terry if they meet in an alley. Suit took a shot from Superman and could fly.

Aster Phoenix
If it's no prep, then Terry.

Azrael's enhanced suit was too much for him. Terry's is far better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.