Hulk(worldbreaker)/Sentry(peak) vs Onslaught(peak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
who wins?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by skyfather
who wins?

Onslaught murders them. He doesn't even have a body! what are they going to do, punch him to death? laughing

Peak Onslaught is skyfather level or possibly higher, given the "potential" celestial level powers franklin had.

Dark-Jaxx
First, Worldbreaker accidently breaks the planet and BFRs himself.

Then, Onslaught and Sentry, the only two who can fight in space, battle, with Onslaught taking it.

janus77
Onslaught wins via bfr. not much Onslaught can do to Hulk.

Peak Onslaught is either the Onslaught who got beat in a slugfest by Hulk or the Onslaught who was an energy form that a bunch of heroes (including Hulk) simply absorbed.

Hulk has already absorbed and expelled universes of energies (the Onslaught reborn saga, where Hulk was the nexus of 2 universes and contained and released that energy in order to get the heroes back into 616 from the pocket universe).

Sentry won't be much use here.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by janus77
Onslaught wins via bfr. not much Onslaught can do to Hulk.

Peak Onslaught is either the Onslaught who got beat in a slugfest by Hulk or the Onslaught who was an energy form that a bunch of heroes (including Hulk) simply absorbed.

"peak" onslaught had an armored form that a hulk with max strength only broke because it had already been cracked via mjolnir- a move that only INCREASED Onslaught's power...according to plan.

a weakened onslaught threw classic juggernaut across a continent with magnetism. Hulk wouldn't be able to even get close to onslaught if he weren't allowed.

as for "absorbing" onslaught- again this was done with the assistance of mjolnir- which has been shown on panel to be able to absorb the energy of a null bomb on panel- force sufficient enough to obliterate a galaxy or ignite a star. Hulk could not and did not absorb onslaught by himself.

Peak onslaught created a sun from nothing at a whim, and would have completely destroyed the planet. I don't see Hulk surviving an attack of that magnitude by any means.

janus77
utter rubbish, show me the scan of Onslaught's armour being cracked before Hulk fought him.

Hulk was their "only hope", the only one capable of even going toe-to-toe with Onslaught.

"the plan" is dubious at best, it is an interpretation without any solid basis in the story.

all we know is that Onslaught is not as strong as Hulk, since he either required Hulk to break him out of his armour or he could not beat up Hulk when going for the kill.

also, what proof have you got about the mjolnir absorbing the energy stuff? I can show you on-panel proof of Hulk absorbing and releasing universes of energy, which somewhat pisses on the mjolnir thing from a great height.

'scuse the curtness, I'm tired and you're wrong no expression

OneDumbG0
Onslaught still wins.

iceman24567
Wow.....Hulk and Sentry get destroyed anyway Onslaught feels like.

MightyEInherjar
I disagree. I think Hulk or Sentry could bring it to Onslaught on their own, if not win.

guy222
WWH/Sentry FTW

kgkg
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I disagree. I think Hulk or Sentry could bring it to Onslaught on their own, if not win. based on what?

quanchi112
Onslaught wins. Sentry would come in deadlast considering he burned himself out and hadnt even fought the enraged worldbreaker we saw at the end of the comic.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Onslaught wins. Sentry would come in deadlast considering he burend himself out and hadnt even fought the enraged worldbreaker we saw at the end of the comic. Pretty much.

lordmohahat
if sentry can stand up to galactus he can surely hold up onslaught for a bit? if sentry does get smashed hulk is like the teh best energy store in dah universe. so holku two hands and bobby can beat onslaught with a bit of luck. i don't think onslaught could handle trying to get in to hulks head look what happened to stevie strange. this is worldbreaker hulk as well, and worldbreaker hulk is like on another level to savage hulk. i mean savage hulk at that time was f**king angry but world breaker hulk wasn't just angry he was full of hate and anger at having his loved ones killed and being betrayed by one of his closest allies. hulk gets angry when his friends get hurt or threatened. hulk gets f**king unstoppable when his world gets blown up. world breaker hulk was so flippin angry he could have stopped juggs with a look. i mean a couple of steps and he nearly wiped out the eastern seaboard imagine what he would do in a fight. a lot of hate for sentry on these boards as well. he completely crazy so whatever onslaught tries to do to his mind isn't gonna be worse than whats already in his mind from his own fears. he hasn't really let loose yet either. he was starting to against hulk but out of a compassion for the people they both agreed to stop. so if buy kmc rules that every son of a gun fights to his full potential onslaught is gonna have one hell of fight. both sentry and worldbreaker held back so completely letting loose they would make a powerful team. i am not saying they win every bout but they got too much power to be beat 10/10 i reckon a spilt fifty fity is the most probable outcome. onslaught has got such a massive range of powers that i reckon there is nobody who could stomp him 10/10 either.

except of course

RULK Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin'

iceman24567
Originally posted by lordmohahat
if sentry can stand up to galactus
no expression

Galan007
^

yeah, there was really no need to read anything beyond that statement. srsly.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
^

yeah, there was really no need to read anything beyond that statement. srsly. I won't waste my last day of freedom doing such a thing.

Endrict Nuul
They cant beat his energy form....

OS wins in a stomp.

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
WWH/Sentry FTW

Onslaught will play with Sentry mind, till he cries about his dead wife....

I like Hulk and all, but Onslaught has other abilities then Brute strength to slap WWH silly.

**Onslaught also slap The Phoenix T*I*T*s around -_- COME ON!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.