Thanos vs Onslaught (Xavier/Magneto/Franklin/Nate)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who takes it ?

kgkg
Thanos wins and this has been done before :/

Only power i see that might pose problem would be Franklin and not much of that was seen in therory he might have become power powerful to defeat Thanos but what was shown i still put Thanos a bit high than Onslaught

psycho gundam

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
bait thread Agreed.

vansonbee
Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos wins and this has been done before :/
How is Thanos gonna win?

There is no prep time, First meeting of the two and Onslaught will beat Thanos.

9/10 for Onslaught

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yup Yup Onslaught takes this unless thanos has good prep time then it's game on

kgkg
Originally posted by vansonbee
How is Thanos gonna win?

There is no prep time, First meeting of the two and Onslaught will beat Thanos.

9/10 for Onslaught read my Edit

vansonbee
Originally posted by kgkg
read my Edit

okay got you.

8:56 tho smile

id369
With out prep, Onslaught Prime should take it.

Nihilist
thanos ftw

only showed nothing that could beat thanos

vansonbee
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos ftw

only showed nothing that could beat thanos

lol he has that kid from fantastic 4 that can wrap reality Franklin.

I could see Thanos beaten, but not killed. As long as he beaten that good enough

fangirl101
Onslaught. he simply creates a version of Thanos or serveral to fight thanos. Plus the only reason onslaught was beaten is because he wanted the hulk to release his energy form. Thanos isn't a mutant and thus, won't be asborbing onslaught.

Aster Phoenix
Yeah I have to agree Onslaught should take this. What is Thanos going to do to him exactly?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Yeah I have to agree Onslaught should take this. What is Thanos going to do to him exactly?

Thanos always require a higher power in his plots,

His Feat by himself is tanking a attack from Odin,

Bouboumaster
By potential, Onslaught 10/10

By feats, Thanos 10/10

Aster Phoenix
Okay can someone explain to me exactly how Thanos would beat him?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

By feats, Thanos 10/10
Didn't onslaught actually rip the gem of cyttorak out of the classic juggernaut? Thanos wouldn't be able to beat the classic Juggernaut. On slaught also reacreated the enemies of the avengers down to the power and fighting styles. Thanos can't do that. he'd be over whelmed. It was also onslaught's power that created the bubble universe that housed the heroes reborn. I can't see thanos beating onslaught.

Nihilist
Let's be honest. There's two factors that have to be factored in. One, Onslaught isn't as strong as they say he is. Two, the writers blew and didn't know all his powers. For example, Onslaught was able to control magnetism. How come he rarely used it? But used Magneto's powers to create forcefields and "uprooted the Earth beneath them."

In my opinion, which I have had for a while, when Onslaught absorbed the powers of Nate Grey and Franklin Richards, he only absorbed a part of their powers and not all of it. Because if he did, he would of been unstoppable.

thanos wins, heres my reasoning why

if you take onslaughts power

reality manipulation.
aint gonna work on thanos,he was able to withstand the warping power/manipulation of the nexus of realitys whilst traveling through various reailtys

mental powers
onslaughts mind power would not work on thanos,to me mind no one has been able to PENERTRATE his mental/physcic defences.moondragon with the mind gem couldnt manage it,xavier hasnt either and nate grey could'nt cope once he was in thanos's mind after thanos had let him into his mind.

Magnetism manipulation
and magnetos/onslaught Magnetism manipulation would'nt work on thanos simply because he can control his own molecules

if onslaughts armour was cracked open via energy/matter manip therefore releasing his energy form,thanos could simply jump into onslaught like the heroes did.then it possible thanos could absorb him/his energy,after all he did absorb/master the naked energys of the heart of the universe

vansonbee

By feats, Thanos 10/10
By feats of what?

IG? Heart of Universe? with those Thanos win, no question ask.

but w/o these items, Thanos isn't highest ranking on power scale.

9/10 Onslaught

fangirl101
Let's be honest. There's two factors that have to be factored in. One, Onslaught isn't as strong as they say he is. Two, the writers blew and didn't know all his powers. For example, Onslaught was able to control magnetism. How come he rarely used it? But used Magneto's powers to create forcefields and "uprooted the Earth beneath them."

In my opinion, which I have had for a while, when Onslaught absorbed the powers of Nate Grey and Franklin Richards, he only absorbed a part of their powers and not all of it. Because if he did, he would of been unstoppable. Onslaught was no idiot either,

thanos wins, heres my reasoning why

if you take onslaughts power

reality manipulation.
aint gonna work on thanos,he was able to withstand the warping power/manipulation of the nexus of realitys whilst traveling through various reailtys

mental powers
onslaughts mind power would not work on thanos,to me mind no one has been able to PENERTRATE his mental/physcic defences.moondragon with the mind gem couldnt manage it,xavier hasnt either and nate grey could'nt cope once he was in thanos's mind after thanos had let him into his mind.

Magnetism manipulation
and magnetos/onslaught Magnetism manipulation would'nt work on thanos simply because he can control his own molecules

if onslaughts armour was cracked open via energy/matter manip therefore releasing his energy form,thanos could simply jump into onslaught like the heroes did.then it possible thanos could absorb him/his energy,after all he did absorb/master the naked energys of the heart of the universe
ARE YOU SERIOUS? confused

Just because someone can resist reality warping on them personally, doesn't mean they can resist and ass whipping from the things created by said reality warping.

Professor X's powers and Xman's powes, and franklins, and magneto's all amped each other. it was like the greater sum than the individual parts.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101

These are just theories. like I said 9/10 for Onslaugth.

Nihilist

oh i forgot its not a dc character so it holds no weight

fangirl101
What the HELL are you talking about? there is no DC character in this thread. And I gave onslaught the easy win over sun amped Superman. Are you OK? Do you need a drink of water?

Nihilist
These are just theories. like I said 9/10 for Onslaugth.

everything i mentioned thanos has done on panel,the problem is people gauge onslaught by his potenstial not actual feats

Nihilist
What the HELL are you talking about? there is no DC character in this thread. And I gave onslaught the easy win over sun amped Superman. Are you OK? Do you need a drink of water?

give it a rest nvrbearealman

fangirl101
everthing i mentioned thanos has done on panel,the problem is people gauge onslaught by his potenstial not actual feats
You mean like recrreated the entire avengers enemies list out of nothing? withstanding the assualt of the hulk.

fangirl101
give it a rest nvrbearealman
Of course I won't be a man. I'm a real woman. Oh and I reported you for flaming.

The Great Galen
Thanos isnt winning a single damn time, **** the wanking is getting insane here.

Nihilist
Of course I won't be a man. I'm a real woman. Oh and I reported you for flaming.
repoeted me lol,from someone who always flames others.you love to dish it out, whats matter cant take it??
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Thanos isnt winning a single damn time, **** the wanking is getting insane here.
you cant be taken serious ,because you dont even read comics

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

.....by doing (fill in the blank) to Onslaught.

fangirl101
repoeted me lol,from someone who always flames others.you love to dish it out, whats matter cant take it??

Where have I flamed anyone? Please show fangirl these imaginary flames.

Badabing
give it a rest nvrbearealman I've been clear about this type of post. It's not appropriate. If you have proof them PM me. If you don't then keep comments off the threads. Thanks.

The Great Galen

So onslaught whom pwned multiple top tiers is going to lose to Thanos because you have him as a sig...okay nice to know.

The Great Galen
Thanos wins.

Do you just type this in regardless of the thread tittle...."LT vs Thanos so Thanos 100/10"

Philosophía

You do know that this is called trolling, right ?

The Great Galen
Nihilist and trolling are birds of a feather.

Nihilist
So onslaught whom pwned multiple top tiers is going to lose to Thanos because you have him as a sig...okay nice to know.
name all these top tiers.

Nihilist and trolling are birds of a feather.

how can you say that when you NEVER debate,all you do is call people trolls or fanboyS and make spite threads

quanchi112
.....by doing (fill in the blank) to Onslaught. He doesnt have the power to beat Thanos here. Thanos can crack his armor and then imprison his energy form into pure force block.Originally posted by The Great Galen
Do you just type this in regardless of the thread tittle...."LT vs Thanos so Thanos 100/10" When have I ever given Thanos a win over the Lt?
Nihilist and trolling are birds of a feather. Nihilist is hardly known for flaming.

celestialdemon

reality manipulation.

Like fangirl said, just because Thanos can resist reality warping doesn't mean these powers are completely void. There's still a hell of a lot that can be done without trying to warp Thanos' person.

mental powers

Keep in mind that the only reason Moondragon couldn't do it with the mind gem is because Warlock made it so the gems wouldn't work on other gem holders.

Magnetism manipulation
and magnetos/onslaught Magnetism manipulation would'nt work on thanos simply because he can control his own molecules.

Same with reality manipulation. It doesn't have to be used on Thanos' person only.

Aster Phoenix
Thanos can crack his armor and then imprison his energy form into pure force block.

He can alter reality so how does he not have the power? He has Nate Grey's level of psi power, plus Xavier's, Plus Magnetos full power.

And as to capturing a being as powerful as Onslaught? You'd better have some feats to back that claim up.

Lord S
Against the first version of Onslaught (Xavier/Magneto) Thanos should have no problem, but throw Nate and Franklin in there and Thanos is going down.

If someone can make a case for Thanos, I'd love to see it.

quanchi112
He can alter reality so how does he not have the power? He has Nate Grey's level of psi power, plus Xavier's, Plus Magnetos full power.

And as to capturing a being as powerful as Onslaught? You'd better have some feats to back that claim up. Thanos already took on and beat Maker who is also a reality warper. She had infinite power backing her and Thanos beat her easily.

Thanos captured Thor with the power gem who was a universal threat. I think its safe to say its working. Feel free to disagree, its only my humble opinion.
Thanos wins.

Aster Phoenix
Yeah I saw nothing there that shows he can take Onslaught, in or out of armor.

quanchi112
Yeah I saw nothing there that shows he can take Onslaught, in or out of armor. He already beat a reality warper with infinite power. He contained a universal threat with no limits in Thor.

You dont have to agree with me,but Thanos wins.

Aster Phoenix
He contained Thor, that's different then containing a massively powerful Psionic Energy Being.

And do you have scans of him beating this reality warper? I'd like to see how it was done.

And as far as Thor, his body wasn't even enough to come close to containing Onslaught.

Mighty Saxon
Onslaught crushes him

Bouboumaster
By feats of what?

IG? Heart of Universe? with those Thanos win, no question ask.

but w/o these items, Thanos isn't highest ranking on power scale.

9/10 Onslaught

Let see...

Thanos hang out with Odin and with Tyrants

vs

A shit mob boss of a lame story beaten by the friggin Hulk.

Tough choice, damn I don't know who would win!!

Bouboumaster

The only herald lvler he beat was Juggy (by taking his gem) and Hulk (and he have lost against it)

Thanos beat Surfer in 4 or 5 punch.

The Great Galen
He already beat a reality warper with infinite power. He contained a universal threat with no limits in Thor.

You dont have to agree with me,but Thanos wins.

LMAO...plz dont bring the maker into thise thread...besides that was a gun that containted thor not his own power. Onslaught is easily above Thanos.

The Great Galen
The only herald lvler he beat was Juggy (by taking his gem) and Hulk (and he have lost against it)

Because SS fought like a idiot, BP also beat SS so what?

fangirl101

The Juggernaut is herald level. the enchantment on him is not. It's like breaking odin's enchantment on thor's hammer. the hammer is herald level, but to break odin's enchantment itself requires higher than skyfather power to do so.

Aster Phoenix
Does anyone have proof that Thanos has powers that can effect Psionic Energy beings?

llagrok
Thanos resisted being directly warped, therefore all reality warpers are useless against him. Priceless.

Does anyone have proof that Thanos has powers that can effect Psionic Energy beings?

He can't do what the avengers did? Simply sacrifice a lot of bodies to "draw" onslaught in to them? He's a matter manipulator, creating flesh shouldn't be a problem.

Aster Phoenix
Have you ever seen Thanos create people out of then air on his own without the IG or THOU?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Lord S
Against the first version of Onslaught (Xavier/Magneto) Thanos should have no problem, but throw Nate and Franklin in there and Thanos is going down.

If someone can make a case for Thanos, I'd love to see it.

Thanos wins.

Other than the potential Onslaught has, he's dumb as F%$K.

Pwned top tiers? Which top tier are you refering to? A weak version of Thor? Hulk unleash did rip apart his armor. Who else is top tier? You mean Cyclops? Wait Mr Fantatstic? Iron Man? What top tiers aside from a weak version of Thor and Hulk are you refering to? I'll give you Apocalypse, but Cable sure ain't.

I recall Thanos taking on Herc, Thing, Thor, and Hulk. Thanos regularly beats down herald leave characters without a threat. EX: Fallen One and Surfer.

Yeah I saw nothing there that shows he can take Onslaught, in or out of armor.

Hmmm.... I recall him putting a hole in a clone created by Magus that was more powerful than him. Literally killed it with a fully charged punch. Then there was him blasting Galactus out of his ship. That's not enough for you? He beat up both Thor and Thing, before a few power ups.

LMAO...plz dont bring the maker into thise thread...besides that was a gun that containted thor not his own power. Onslaught is easily above Thanos.

Why the hell not? The Maker's outburst left a huge crater and turned everyone in the area the size of ants, except Thanos. Onslaught reality warp what now? Please.

Thanos rips apart his armor and absorbs him.

Aster Phoenix
Can someone provide scans of this fight with the maker?

And is their anything in Thanos powerset that shows he can deal with Psionic energy based beings?

Also remember there is no prep in this fight so Thanos doesn't get his tech.

WhiteWitchKing
Have you ever seen Thanos create people out of then air on his own without the IG or THOU?

Wait, and how did that help him in the end? I recall Onslaught getting his armor rip, stated blah blah blah and then dying. What a dumb F#$%. Fight ends up the same way with Thanos. He underestimates Thanos, gets his armor ripped and absorb.

Thanos wins.

Aster Phoenix
Sorry I want proof, and he wanted his armor to get ripped, his end goal was to become that energy being.

Lord S
Let's see...I am given pause to wonder. Thanos is more than capable of destroying Onslaught's armour...then all he has to do is grab a few Avengers, toss them into Onslaught, and blast away!

Thanos wins.

LOL.

WhiteWitchKing
Let's see...I am given pause to wonder. Thanos is more than capable of destroying Onslaught's armour...then all he has to do is grab a few Avengers, toss them into Onslaught, and blast away!

Thanos wins.

LOL.

Thanos is more than capable of ripping apart Onslaugt's armor. And yeah, if their were a few Avengers standing next to him, that's exactly what he'd do. He's pretty resourceful when he needs to be.

stick out tongue

Sorry I want proof, and he wanted his armor to get ripped, his end goal was to become that energy being.

Yup, his plan was for his armor to be ripped apart. He needed someone to do. If he could have done it him, he would already. He allowed Hulk to do the work for him. Hulk was capable, so I don't see why a being like who's capable of knocking Galactus across his ship, koing the Maker, and K.O. Surfer in a few punches (whereas Hulk has had great difficulty doing) should not be able to.

Onslaught's plan was also to lose after his energy self was released. What a plan!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
Onslaught crushes him Based on?

LMAO...plz dont bring the maker into thise thread...besides that was a gun that containted thor not his own power. Onslaught is easily above Thanos. Based on? Do you think that Onslaught can take on Odin,Maker,Tyrant,etc.?

Let see...

Thanos hang out with Odin and with Tyrants

vs

A shit mob boss of a lame story beaten by the friggin Hulk.

Tough choice, damn I don't know who would win!! I know.

Aster Phoenix
Sorry guys, just liking Thanos is not proof.

Show me scans of his fight with the maker.

And show me that he is capable of containing a psionic energy being.

And keep in mind there are no other Avengers around for him to throw in and it took all of them and the hulk and the ff to contain him.

This is a no-prep fight so that has to be taken into account too.

Bouboumaster
Sorry guys, just liking Thanos is not proof.

Show me scans of his fight with the maker.

And show me that he is capable of containing a psionic energy being.

And keep in mind there are no other Avengers around for him to throw in and it took all of them and the hulk and the ff to contain him.

This is a no-prep fight so that has to be taken into account too.

And you, prove us that Onslaught is on Thanos lvl.

Being beaten silly by feeble mutants and Hulk isn't a good feat.

WhiteWitchKing

laughing

It's ironic how Onslaught is the more powerful character when this is based on his potential, on Franklin's power that is. While Thanos stomps heralds with breaking a sweat and takes attacks from Skyfather level beings without being K.O.ed.

quanchi112

Being beaten silly by feeble mutants and Hulk isn't a good feat. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Aster Phoenix

Okay, show me scans of his fight to prove he can stand up to Franklin reality altering power.

Show me that Thanos can resist TP and TK on the level of Prof X and X-man combined.

Show me that Thanos can absorb and contain a psionic entity of Onslaught's level of power.

And as I said keep in mind it's just them in this fight and there is no prep.

So far all you've shown me is that your fans of Thanos.

Bouboumaster
Okay, show me scans of his fight to prove he can stand up to Franklin reality altering power.

Show me that Thanos can resist TP and TK on the level of Prof X and X-man combined.

Show me that Thanos can absorb and contain a psionic entity of Onslaught's level of power.

And as I said keep in mind it's just them in this fight and there is no prep.

So far all you've shown me is that your fans of Thanos.

1- Show me a scan of Onslaught using Franklin's power at his full potential.

2- I don't have the scan, but Thanos once nearly mindraped GALACTUS, the being that Prof X nearly died trying to get his attention. And a clone of Thanos gived a fight to X-Man AND Hulk.

3- See Thanos vs MW Thanos + PG

You have shown to us that you are a hater of Thanos and/or fabboy of Onslaught.

And I will add: Who on Thanos lvl did Onslaught beated?

Mindset
Thanos never nearly mindraped Galactus, he temporarily caught him off guard.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset

What? He was litteraly mindrape him, tentacules hentai style!

And, even if he was nowhere near to mindrape him, have you see what it takes to Prof X to communicate with Galactus?

Mindset
What? He was litteraly mindrape him, tentacules hentai style!

And, even if he was nowhere near to mindrape him, have you see what it takes to Prof X to communicate with Galactus?

Yes, because Prof X 20 years ago is the same strength now.

You are talking about Secret Wars, right?

Bouboumaster
Yes, because Prof X 20 years ago is the same strength now.

You are talking about Secret Wars, right?

Not sure, lol

Aster Phoenix
1- Show me a scan of Onslaught using Franklin's power at his full potential.

He used Franklin's power to create his citadel and evolve.

Was that his natural power or tech? Keep in mind there's no prep here. And even if he did that, it doesn't mean he has a way to destroy a psionic entity like Onslaught. So he gave a fight to X-man, did he beat him?

What the hell is MW Thanos + PG?

I don't hate Thanos and I am not a big fan of Onslaught or his storyline. But I don't base fights on who I like.

It's not always about that. Even if Thanos has beaten someone that powerful, you still have to prove he can beat and overcome this specific person and this type of power set.

WhiteWitchKing

He wasn't that caught off guard and Thanos did a damn far better job than Xavier.

Mindset
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He wasn't that caught off guard and Thanos did a damn far better job than Xavier. How are you partially caught off guard?

Wow, Thanos did a better job than Xavier did 20 years ago.

Aster Phoenix
Again was that his natural power? Or tech? And just because he has a better TP feat then Prof X does not mean he can take Onslaught.

Prof X wasn't strong enough to resist Onslaught either. And this Onslaught also has X-mans TP and TK as well.

geshien
Onslaught. he simply creates a version of Thanos or serveral to fight thanos. Plus the only reason onslaught was beaten is because he wanted the hulk to release his energy form. Thanos isn't a mutant and thus, won't be asborbing onslaught.

Technically Thanos is a mutant, just not one with the x gene. And think you meant "won't be absorbed by onslaught". Although, I'm not sure how that would pan out.

Is it possible for Onslaught to absorb Thanos even without the x gene or is that the catch?

Aster Phoenix
I personally think this may end up as a Stalemate.

The Great Galen
Based on?

Based on? Do you think that Onslaught can take on Odin,Maker,Tyrant,etc.?

I know.

Thanos beat odin/tyrant now?

celestialdemon
Talking about this?

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4251/energy284sb8.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8898/energy285od2.jpg

Aster Phoenix
What issues was that and what happened on the next panel?

Mindset
Next panel Galactus eats him.

Aster Phoenix
Okay was that from a What if issue or something?

celestialdemon
Not sure. I think it might be when The Hunger invades, but I'm not sure. I'll have to search for it when I get home.

Mindset
I'm joking.

geshien
Didn't onslaught actually rip the gem of cyttorak out of the classic juggernaut? Thanos wouldn't be able to beat the classic Juggernaut. On slaught also reacreated the enemies of the avengers down to the power and fighting styles. Thanos can't do that. he'd be over whelmed. It was also onslaught's power that created the bubble universe that housed the heroes reborn. I can't see thanos beating onslaught.

Cain was depowerd and psyched out.

Thanos stomps anything lesser than 8th day juggs.

Aster Phoenix
Not just because you say so I'm afraid. You actually have to prove he can beat this powerset and that he can beat this type of entity.

Bouboumaster
He used Franklin's power to create his citadel and evolve.

Was that his natural power or tech? Keep in mind there's no prep here. And even if he did that, it doesn't mean he has a way to destroy a psionic entity like Onslaught. So he gave a fight to X-man, did he beat him?

What the hell is MW Thanos + PG?

I don't hate Thanos and I am not a big fan of Onslaught or his storyline. But I don't base fights on who I like.

It's not always about that. Even if Thanos has beaten someone that powerful, you still have to prove he can beat and overcome this specific person and this type of power set.

1- That's it!? Yippie Kay Yeah! Thanos hang with Odin, and survive potential planet destruction blast.

2- Natural power. And he gives him a fight and loose, but a Thanosi is habitually more feeble that the real Thanos. And that's without saying that this Thanosi acted like a moron.

3- Warrior Madness Thor (so, it's Thor X 10) + Power Gem (In that state, he have OWNED Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, and some others before being stopped by Thanos, single handly.)

Bouboumaster
How are you partially caught off guard?

Wow, Thanos did a better job than Xavier did 20 years ago.

What is Prof X 20 years ago when comparring with actual? Did he had a huge power-up that I don't know?

geshien
Not just because you say so I'm afraid. You actually have to prove he can beat this powerset and that he can beat this type of entity.

Thanos deals with much more diverse and powerful beings than Juggernaut.

Thanos isn't just a one trick dog. He's taken on Tyrant with all the bravado of a Vin Diesel flick and managed to survive, make a profit off of his efforts and wreak Tyrants fortress.

Thanos is the shit.

Wait, are you talking to me?

Bouboumaster

Thanos is a skyfather lvler. He poved it by Fighting Tyrant and nearly statlemated Odin (and that's before his last power-up).

Cyttorak is a Skyfather lvler too. So we can assume that Thanos and Cyttorak have more in common in term of power that Thanos and Juggernaut.

Aster Phoenix
1- That's it!? Yippie Kay Yeah! Thanos hang with Odin, and survive potential planet destruction blast.

2- Natural power. And he gives him a fight and loose, but a Thanosi is habitually more feeble that the real Thanos. And that's without saying that this Thanosi acted like a moron.

3- Warrior Madness Thor (so, it's Thor X 10) + Power Gem (In that state, he have OWNED Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, and some others before being stopped by Thanos, single handly.)

So can someone show me a scan of him overcoming reality altering power like Franklin's?

Even if he can do better against Big G then Prof X it proves nothing. Prof X couldn't resist Onslaught's control either.

And still no one has shown that Thanos can do anything against a psionic entity like Onslaught without the armor.

Once again, you need to prove he can beat this type of opponent, not just that he's beaten stronger people.

Mindset
What is Prof X 20 years ago when comparring with actual? Did he had a huge power-up that I don't know? The power up that most comic characters get over several decades...you're seriously trying to argue that Xavier 20 years ago is as strong as he is now.

Not to mention that he did recently get an actual power up, but even barring that, feats he has pulled off are obviously better. no expression

Bouboumaster

Proof that he can beat effortlessly Juggernaut:

- He have the strengt to beat in some punch Silver Surfer, something that Hulk have never done before.

- His telepathy seems better that Xavier, if we compare both they're showing against Galactus

- Hulk have already take out the Helmet of Juggernaut

- Xavier already put down Juggernaut by mindraping him.

So, Thanos just have to take out the helmet, and mess with his mind, like he did with the Fallen One. If he decide to just bfr his ass somewhere else.

Bouboumaster
The power up that most comic characters get over several decades...you're seriously trying to argue that Xavier 20 years ago is as strong as he is now.

Not to mention that he did recently get an actual power up, but even barring that, feats he has pulled off are obviously better. no expression

Maybe. Some characters got improvement, some have been powered down. I don't know enough the character to argue with you on him, but do you think Xavier is now powerful enough to compete with Thanos or Galactus in a telepathy fight?

Aster Phoenix
Why do I care if he can beat Juggs?

Juggernaut is not a massively powerful Psionic Entity with the powers of these people.

He is a completely different type of opponent then Juggs so how Thanos does against Juggs is irrelevant.

Aster Phoenix
I don't think your getting the point I am trying to make here.

You need to prove that Thanos can beat him, not people stronger then him.

People have different types of powers and physiologys. You have to prove he is effective against both of these.

Bouboumaster
So can someone show me a scan of him overcoming reality altering power like Franklin's?

Even if he can do better against Big G then Prof X it proves nothing. Prof X couldn't resist Onslaught's control either.

And still no one has shown that Thanos can do anything against a psionic entity like Onslaught without the armor.

Once again, you need to prove he can beat this type of opponent, not just that he's beaten stronger people.

Can you prove that Onslaught was using full power of Franklin? Because Franklin have already create a pocket universe. And Onslaught just "evolved" and "created" a forteress. This is two different scale.
But still, I'm a cool dude, so I will search Thanos vs The Maker in the respect thread of Thanos,

Yeah, but Thanos resisted to Moondragon with the Mind Gem, and that's my friend, is a really good showing of tp resistence, when you know that Moondragon have already mindraped an entire planet without the gem.

Fought an all-out Odin isn't enough?

Mindset
Maybe. Some characters got improvement, some have been powered down. I don't know enough the character to argue with you on him, but do you think Xavier is now powerful enough to compete with Thanos or Galactus in a telepathy fight?

He could compete with Thanos, could he beat him, I doubt it.

Same way Thanos would fail to beat Galactus telepathically.

But Onslaught is way more powerful than Xavier, so comparing Thanos feat against Galan, and Xaviers (which is already erroneous), and trying to use it to show Thanos is in the same league as Onslaught in tp, really doesn't make any sense.

Aster Phoenix
Can you prove that Onslaught was using full power of Franklin? Because Franklin have already create a pocket universe. And Onslaught just "evolved" and "created" a forteress. This is two different scale.
But still, I'm a cool dude, so I will search Thanos vs The Maker in the respect thread of Thanos,

Yeah, but Thanos resisted to Moondragon with the Mind Gem, and that's my friend, is a really good showing of tp resistence, when you know that Moondragon have already mindraped an entire planet without the gem.

Fought an all-out Odin isn't enough?

No, because Odin is not a Psionic Entity and doesn't have the same powerset.

Re-read my last message.

WhiteWitchKing

Without his armor. LOL. Without his armor he was beaten by a handful of heroes, with the majority below Surfer durability and no matter manipulation. They jumped at him. LOL. Note the majority of these are below Surfer durability and power level. The same Surfer that got one shoted by Odin, the same Odin that took panel after panel trying to put Thanos down, shot after shot, hmmm...sounds like that Tyrant fellow.

His body is strong enough to handle shots from Odin whereas guys like Annihilus, Surfer, Ulik, and Drax get one shotted. If the group of heroes can do it, how can there be any doubt that Thanos can't?

Mindset
Onslaught was not using all of Franklin's power to its full extent.

Bouboumaster
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=3a4cf_maker1.jpg

http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=2cd8c_maker2.jpg

And the end:

http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=11fbb_maker4.jpg

Bouboumaster

Exactly. And there's no proof that he could have done it!

Aster Phoenix
Without his armor. LOL. Without his armor he was beaten by a handful of heroes, with the majority below Surfer durability and no matter manipulation. They jumped at him. LOL. Note the majority of these are below Surfer durability and power level. The same Surfer that got one shoted by Odin, the same Odin that took panel after panel trying to put Thanos down, shot after shot, hmmm...sounds like that Tyrant fellow.

His body is strong enough to handle shots from Odin whereas guys like Annihilus, Surfer, Ulik, and Drax get one shotted. If the group of heroes can do it, how can there be any doubt that Thanos can't?

What your ignoring is HOW they beat him. They all were absorbed by him and defeated him by spreading out his essence among so many people that he was effectively dissipated amongst them.

Can Thanos without prep replicate this method?

WhiteWitchKing

Why not? And that's the question at hand. If he had full excess to Franklin's power, I don't see what limits him from breaking free of his armor. Or he couldn't do it himself because he did not have full excess, breaking that armor would allow him full access. confused

Aster Phoenix
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=3a4cf_maker1.jpg

http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=2cd8c_maker2.jpg

And the end:

http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=11fbb_maker4.jpg

Where in there is he resisting reality altering power? Point it out to me.

And he even said she was vulnerable because she took a mortal form. It says nothing about how he would fair against an incorporeal psionic entity.

Mindset
Wasn't Franklin fighting back, I don't exactly remember, I read it years ago.

WhiteWitchKing

And he even said she was vulnerable because she took a mortal form. It says nothing about how he would fair against an incorporeal psionic entity.

That's round two. Round one consisted of him and her having a conversation and she went beserk on everyone, crating a huge crater knocking him out temporarily, while everyone else around were turned to the size of an ant. He was caught off guard in the first, the second he dominated her.

Bouboumaster

The Maker is the Beyonder, my dear friend. His power are reality alternig basis. I suppose you do know the Beyonder?

And for Thanos resisting matter manipulation, go read his respect thread. You could find him riding in the Nexus of reality, on his chair.

Mindset
Wasn't Maker weakened from being imprisoned?

id369

Aster Phoenix
The Maker is the Beyonder, my dear friend. His power are reality alternig basis. I suppose you do know the Beyonder?

And for Thanos resisting matter manipulation, go read his respect thread. You could find him riding in the Nexus of reality, on his chair.

Your saying that is the beyonders only power? Because it looked like she was shooting him with energy blasts, not trying to alter reality.

And he doesn't have his chair in this fight.

And you still haven't proven Thanos without prep can replicate the only proven method of dealing with a psionic entity like Onslaught.

Bouboumaster
Your saying that is the beyonders only power? Because it looked like she was shooting him with energy blasts, not trying to alter reality.

And you still haven't proven Thanos without prep can replicate the only proven method of dealing with a psionic entity like Onslaught.

The chair was a mean of transportation, it doesn't protect Thanos of nothing.

And you still haven't proved that Onslaught could be a match for Thanos,

It's your turn to prove us that he's worty of your argumentations. Because the way I see it, he's just a more powerful mutant. Maybe in the range of a Morg Power Cosmic/Water Of Life.

Aster Phoenix
So thats basically your way of saying you can't prove what I;ve asked for?

I think the best Thanos can do is stalemate him. He cannot replicate the only way proven to deal with him and you still haven't shown me that Thanos can resist the following.

The combined mental control of Prof X and Nate Grey
The reality altering power of Franklin.
The TK of Nate Grey

Mindset
Franklin has tp and tk too.

Mags has some tp.

Lord S
Maybe. Some characters got improvement, some have been powered down. I don't know enough the character to argue with you on him, but do you think Xavier is now powerful enough to compete with Thanos or Galactus in a telepathy fight? Thanos never actually used his own telepathy power (if he has any) against Galactus. He used Moondragon as the telepathic link. Even when he had telepathic control over Xavier (in Infinity Crusade) he did so with the use of a device.

BTW, Xavier had NO TROUBLE communicating with Galactus in X-Men 92 (or 93) when they were on the Skrull homeworld.

WhiteWitchKing

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/98/t-09-16.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6245/t-09-17.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7845/t-09-18.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7456/t-09-19.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5194/t-09-20.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9508/t-09-22.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3528/Thanos10-006.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8981/Thanos10-007.th.jpg

Note that Skreet came later after Maker was gone. She wasn't around during the attack.

Mindset
He transferred the feelings of a couple billion skrulls into Galactus' mind if I remember correctly.

Aster Phoenix
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/98/t-09-16.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6245/t-09-17.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7845/t-09-18.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7456/t-09-19.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5194/t-09-20.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9508/t-09-22.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3528/Thanos10-006.th.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8981/Thanos10-007.th.jpg

Note that Skreet came later after Maker was gone. She wasn't around during the attack.

So he can survive an explosion. Congrats. It still doesn't prove he can beat a creature like Onslaught and his specific powerset.

Lord S
He transferred the feelings of a couple billion skrulls into Galactus' mind if I remember correctly. Not to communicate with him...he simply went into his psi-mode...or whatever...and flew toward him.

Bouboumaster
So thats basically your way of saying you can't prove what I;ve asked for?

I think the best Thanos can do is stalemate him. He cannot replicate the only way proven to deal with him and you still haven't shown me that Thanos can resist the following.

The combined mental control of Prof X and Nate Grey
The reality altering power of Franklin.
The TK of Nate Grey

I want proof that Onslaught used powers at full extent of Franklin and Nate Grey. Otherwise, it should be considered that Onslaught was to dummy to do so.

Aster Phoenix
I want proof that Onslaught used powers at full extent of Franklin and Nate Grey. Otherwise, it should be considered that Onslaught was to dummy to do so.

No it should not be. He absorbed them and assimilated their powers.

And you still have not proven Thanos without prep can replicate the only known way to beat Onslaught.

id369
Classic Onslaught: Apparently he retained Magnetos and Xavier powers at full capacity (remember he is a psionic entity with no human limitations). His psi powers where greatly augmented as well, this is due to the fact that he was channeling psi from the planets collective conscious from the astral plane.

w/Franklin: he retained some of his reality warping powers (not all), plus his powers in general got a bump.

w/Nate: same with Franklin, he taps into his psi potential (not all), plus his powers in general got another bump.

His Most impressive feats battle wise would be:
Mind Raping Juggernaut with his helm on, ***** slapping, and plucking out his gem from his chest.
Taking on the a group of X-Men
Taking on X-Men and FF4.
Taking on X-Men and Avengers
Taking FF4, with Apo and Cable
Submitting Nate Grey.
Taking on a bunch of heros,

Really the only disappointing part, was how he handled his power at his prime. Before he became power drunk, fairly ruthless and smart villain.

Lord S
I want proof that Onslaught used powers at full extent of Franklin and Nate Grey. Otherwise, it should be considered that Onslaught was to dummy to do so. He was very stupid...no arguments here.

Aster Phoenix
As I said we MIGHT be looking at a stalemate here. Thanos cannot deal with his energy form. But whether or not Onslaught can take out Thanos is the question.

Lord S
No it should not be. He absorbed them and assimilated their powers. That is a misconception...he absorbed and assimilated the powers of Magneto and Xavier only...he was using Nate and Franklin sort of like a Power gem.

WhiteWitchKing
So he can survive an explosion. Congrats. It still doesn't prove he can beat a creature like Onslaught and his specific powerset.

Did you even look at the panels and read it. Everyone around thing was turn to the size of ants and Thanos was only knocked out. Wasn't just "some" explosion. Mxyn and the rest of them were normal size standing next to Thanos and then ended up the size of ants after that blast.

You asked for reality warp, I just give up reality warp. And that was Thanos uprepared for her outburst. Next they fight, Thanos dominates her.

Wait...wait...just who did Onslaught beat again? Oh...wait...that's right. He kidnapped Franklin and...OMG Nate Grey. And he um...potentially has access to Franklin's full power.

Lord S
As I said we MIGHT be looking at a stalemate here. Thanos cannot deal with his energy form. But whether or not Onslaught can take out Thanos is the question. Thanos would be smart enough to know that he would have to find something to fill that energy form...and it'd be silly to think he won't find anything.

Aster Phoenix
Okay then how does he deal with the mind control powers of Prof X and Nate Grey?

How does he deal with Nate's TK powers?

And how can he beat his energy form since he can't replicate the only known way to do it?

Aster Phoenix
Thanos would be smart enough to know that he would have to find something to fill that energy form...and it'd be silly to think he won't find anything.

It's a no prep fight, he doesn't get to plan ahead.

WhiteWitchKing
As I said we MIGHT be looking at a stalemate here. Thanos cannot deal with his energy form. But whether or not Onslaught can take out Thanos is the question.

About that energy form. What did it exactly do other than float about?

Lord S
It's a no prep fight, he doesn't get to plan ahead. Are you underestimating the intelligence of Thanos? You really believe he won't be able to improvise in the face of a being as dumb as a brick?

Aster Phoenix
Are you underestimating the intelligence of Thanos? You really believe he won't be able to improvise in the face of a being as dumb as a brick?

Okay is facing the energy form of Onslaught, due to it being a no prep fight he doesn't have anything other then his powers to rely on.

Explain to me how he will improvise.

Aster Phoenix
About that energy form. What did it exactly do other than float about?

What did it need to? At that point he though he was completely above them and that they weren't a problem anymore.

As I said we might be looking at a stalemate as long as Thanos can resist the other powers I mentioned.

WhiteWitchKing
Okay then how does he deal with the mind control powers of Prof X and Nate Grey?

He totally dismissed Moondragon's attack as nuissance during Annihilation and proceeded to k.o. Phylla and kidnap Moondragon.

What's TK going to do? Onslaught's not winning with tk and throwing Thanos around.

Lord S
Okay is facing the energy form of Onslaught, due to it being a no prep fight he doesn't have anything other then his powers to rely on.

Explain to me how he will improvise. What exactly do we know about this energy field? Thanos synthesizes cosmic energy...surely this energy field can be manipulated. Even the Silver Surfer would be able to do that.

Aster Phoenix
He totally dismissed Moondragon's attack as nuissance during Annihilation and proceeded to k.o. Phylla and kidnap Moondragon.

If your saying Moondragon is more powerful then Prof X and Nate Grey Combined then you had better have scans to prove that and don't use ones when she had the mind gem.

Prove it.

Aster Phoenix
What exactly do we know about this energy field? Thanos synthesizes cosmic energy...surely this energy field can be manipulated. Even the Silver Surfer would be able to do that.

Okay your really reaching there. You have no proof how it would effect Psionic Energy.

celestialdemon
What issues was that and what happened on the next panel?

Found it. It was from Thanos #3. In the next panel, Thanos vanished. It should also be noted that Thanos was only able to do as much as he did because he had Moondragon's help.

Lord S
Prove it. Uhh, tossing a guy around with the physique, strength, and durability of the Hulk, and more, is not going going to do a damn thing...unless there's real heavy-duty power behind it, (ala Odin).

Aster Phoenix
Uhh, tossing a guy around with the physique, strength, and durability of the Hulk, and more, is not going going to do a damn thing...unless there's real heavy-duty power behind it, (ala Odin).

He doesn't have to toss him anywhere just hold him in place.

Failing that, you still have to address the mind control issue.

Failing that it's a stalemate.

Lord S
Okay your really reaching there. You have no proof how it would effect Psionic Energy. Just as you're reaching if you think psionic energy can affect Thanos. His personal forcefield would be enough to protect him.

Aster Phoenix
Just as you're reaching if you think psionic energy can affect Thanos. His personal forcefield would be enough to protect him.

Prove it. Prove that it can shield against Psionic Energy.

WhiteWitchKing
Prove it. Prove that it can shield against Psionic Energy.

YOU prove it. Prove that it can't shield against Psionic Energy.

Lord S
Prove it. Prove that it can shield against Psionic Energy. Why don't you disprove it?

It's well known that Thanos is highly resistant to telepathic assaults.

If Magneto's shield can protect him from a blast of psionic energy from Galactus, then Thanos' shield can easily do the same from a less powerful entity.

Unless you want to debate the merits of whose forcefield is stronger...and we all know the answer to that.

Aster Phoenix
YOU prove it. Prove that it can't shield against Psionic Energy.

The burden of proof isn't on me in this case. You can ask Badabing to be sure if you like.

Aster Phoenix
Why don't you disprove it?

It's well known that Thanos is highly resistant to telepathic assaults.

Really? do you have scans to back that up?

When did that happen? And how do you know they are the same type of force field tech? Not every force field necessarily guards against the same thing.

WhiteWitchKing
If your saying Moondragon is more powerful then Prof X and Nate Grey Combined then you had better have scans to prove that and don't use ones when she had the mind gem.
Prove it.

No. that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying he totally DISMISSED her attack. It meant not a thing. If anything, he'll struggle against Nate and Xavier's power under Onslaught, but um...why don't you prove that Onslaught can beat Thanos using Xavier and Nate's telepathy.

Both are extremely powerful telepaths but that doesn't it can beat Thanos. You've got to prove that. big grin Now yeah see where we're coming from.

Aster Phoenix
And I always thought it was Magnetos helmet, and not his shield that protected him?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>