Cyborg Superman vs Jack/Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No rings

Fight in Tokyo

Who wins?

iceman24567
Hmm lets see Henshaw with the technologically power of Tokyo vs Jack and Apollo? If Henshaw integrates into Tokyo's tech can Jack like force him out? If not Henshaw uses Japans tech against them.

DigiMark007
My guess is that Jack's connection to cities would trump even the advanced technopathy of CS. Still a tough fight for the duo, but I'm quite sure Tokyo would be on Jack's side.

Avlon
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hmm lets see Henshaw with the technologically power of Tokyo vs Jack and Apollo? If Henshaw integrates into Tokyo's tech can Jack like force him out? If not Henshaw uses Japans tech against them.

Don't see it happening. Henshaw has absolute mastery of his tech. With things like the source wall, engine city, tribunal planet, warworld, and the bunny ship as examples of how he can turn it all into his playground.

iceman24567
Hmm you and Digi bring up some good points I don't know if Henshaws technopath powers are > Jack's power over the city. I think Apollo isn't the real threat here but yeahh.

DigiMark007
Eh. Chances are neither of them could bring enough offense to bear to bring Hank down. Apollo's a city-buster, easily, but not much more. He and Jack are roughly equal threats in this setting.

I maintain that Jack would keep control of the city. But I also think they'd probably lose.

Endrict Nuul
Keep the ideas comming guys!!!

TricksterPriest
Even if Jack did the city armor thing, they'd still lose. Hank is just too powerful. Apollo is basically interference for jack to come up with something.

guy222
Hank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.