You Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn

Master Crimzon
Stick the knife hidden in my watch up his eye. Owned.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Stick the knife hidden in my watch up his eye. Owned.

I think his spider sense would see that coming

Scoobless
I'd make some comments about responsibility and elderly relatives ... then he'd start to cry and run away.

Spider-Pwned

stick out tongue

vansonbee
Spiderman gonna tear off my Limbs and rob me. DAMN PAPARAZZI

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by spawnwest
I think his spider sense would see that coming

No, because I am secretly Venom in disguise. shifty

Endrict Nuul
I will tell him he's no longer in Spider-Man 4. HAHAHA lets see what he does then....cry like a baby to Aunty May probably.

apoc001
I'd leave. Then I'd find out where he lives and put a bomb in his bed. I win.

Philosophía
I'd pick on Uncle Ben/Gwen Stacy until he cries etc.

And if that doesn't work, I'd probably fight him, get my ass kicked, but at least save some dignity.

Mindset
Originally posted by apoc001
I'd leave. Then I'd find out where he lives and put a bomb in his bed. I win. Spider Sense

I'd go kill Aunt May.

Bouboumaster
I use my anti-Spider-Man Spray, an item that Batman gives me.

george '06
call batman
batkick to the face

Doctor-Alvis
After fighting back the urge to yell and scratch at him like a girl, I would calmly take the mic and explain, or at least plant enough of a seed that people would investigate, that Peter Parker is Spider-man and his uncle died because he let a thief go. Go shoot his uncle in the face. And also he looks like a dingaling in those clothes with his hair like that.

Premutos
I'd mention the fact that he traded his supermodel wife for his 120 years old aunt and have the tables turned on him when everybody else starts laughing at his stupidity.

Sure, he'd beat me up to an inch of my life after that. But it'd be worth it.

invisiblewoman
i would kick him in his nuts while his spidey sense is distracted by my lady parts . . .

IW ftw

BruceSkywalker
Simple really, call J. Jonah Jameson and when he starts o berate Spidey knock Spidey upside the head and make out with Mary Jane.

Badabing
Originally posted by george '06
call batman
batkick to the face QFT!

occultdestroyer
I'll leave the bar/club, making him look stupid.

Then I'll go on a date with Mary Jane and some of my friends.
We'll be having a fvck sandwich tonight.

Mindset
shit sandwhich?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
shit sandwhich?
What the f**k?
WTF is a 'sandwhich'?

Mindset
Oh, excuse me, I misspelled 'sandwich'.

Uh oh, it looks like the world is ending.

Soljer

Mother ****er.

I always knew the day was coming. The day when some douchebag would misspell sandwich and bring about the end times.

Thanks a lot for the apocalypse, *******.

occultdestroyer

You have no idea what a fvck sandwich is because you've never double penetrated a girl with your friend/s.
Stick with your 'sandwhich' and shove it up your *** (bet you don't know what those asterisks mean)

TheBadguy
I use my internet skills to find Aunt May's address. I kill her. Its not murder because Peter will just call up his best buddy Satan.

this made me realize how much less I like Spidey since bnd.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
You have no idea what a fvck sandwich is because you've never double penetrated a girl with your friend/s.
Stick with your 'sandwhich' and shove it up your *** (bet you don't know what those asterisks mean)

messed

Mindset
Stick with your 'sandwhich' and shove it up your *** (bet you don't know what those asterisks mean) You're an idiot.

psycho gundam

Doctor-Alvis
Tone it down there, Cochise.

Faux Smurph
Stick with your 'sandwhich' and shove it up your *** (bet you don't know what those asterisks mean) Lol?

You know you're cool when you start cussing out people on a comic book vs. forum about whether you get more than they do.

It takes a big man to make claims over the internet.

Warrior18
Spidey has had trouble with MAs. Buss out ma mad skillz. shifty

BUSTER1
Iwould never share myself-it sounds like you only get lucky if your mates are willing to share theirs laughing out loud laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
You're an idiot.
A horny idiot evil face

Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Lol?

You know you're cool when you start cussing out people on a comic book vs. forum about whether you get more than they do.

It takes a big man to make claims over the internet.
erm
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Originally posted by BUSTER1
Iwould never share myself-it sounds like you only get lucky if your mates are willing to share theirs laughing out loud laughing out loud
Nah.
We just do it for fun sometimes laughing
When we feel super horny.

Faux Smurph
erm
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Good.

smile

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Good.

smile
Have fun wanking on Sarah Palin's pics.
bjockeywank

Mighty Saxon
first off peter wouldn't push me to the ground cuase i'll be alert by time he throws the drink on me Second i'll laugh at him n tell him to grow some n walk away. puny spider

ragesRemorse
I'd call him a bland two dimensional character that never evolves, but sometimes de-evolves. Then i would reveal to tell him that he is a fictional comic book character and blow his fuking mind (deadpool style). If he still did not choose to kneel before me and offer to wrap his lips around my source of power i would then bust out the giant eraser.

BUSTER1
I would remind Parker, that with great power there must always come great responsibility. Ashamed, he would walk away sobbing with memories of his uncle Ben, and Gwen Stacey fooding his mind.
I would then have the pick of the many women in the place, who would be very impressed that I stood up to a superhuman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.