Wolverine runs a sinister Spidey Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Wolverine is up against a rogues gallery of classic Spider-man villains.

Wolvie's healing factor allows him to recover completely between fights.

Each fight takes place in a different location (see below).

How far can Wolvie progress?

1) Mysterio (in an abandoned Theme Park)

2) Kraven the Hunter (in Australian Outback)

3) The Vulture (in the Colorado Rocky Mountains)

4) Rhino (in a deserted parking lot)

5) Dr Octopus (at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge)

6) The Lizard (on the banks of the Amazon River)

7) Venom (in Times Square, New York)

8) Carnage (in Times Square, New York)

9) Electro (in a Hydroelectric Power Plant)

10) Sandman (in the Sahara Desert)

Endrict Nuul
Stops at 8 if not than 9.

Mindset
Stops at 5

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mindset
Stops at 5

thumb up Yea, most likely. Assuming he gets past Ock, Lizard could very well stop him. BUT, assuming he also gets past Lizard, Venom DEFINITELY stops him.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Metalmanx
thumb up Yea, most likely. Assuming he gets past Ock, Lizard could very well stop him. BUT, assuming he also gets past Lizard, Venom DEFINITELY stops him.

Didnt he already beat Venom once??

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Didnt he already beat Venom once??
Was it? Don't know for sure, can you upload a scan of it?

I think op should switch lizard with Dr.Oct,

Wolverine is stopping at Dr.Oct.

The Great Galen
Venom stops him, he isnt getting past him.

Battlehammer
Hmm it really depends. Wolverine may stop at 5, but that is only if doc ock can uses his surrounds effectively, but I doubt he could. I disagree with Lizard being any sort of threat to wolverine. Lizard in many ways is simply a down graded version of many of Wolverines rogues and stands little chances taking any sort of majority. Now 7 could defeat wolverine, but it does depend on cis and which incarnation of venom. I mean current Venom is extremely dumb and has had bad showing after bad showing to the point were the new swordsmen is beating up on him. Wolverine most likely loses at 8, but could depending on cis, be defeated at 5 or 7.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Hmm it really depends. Wolverine may stop at 5, but that is only if doc ock can uses his surrounds effectively, but I doubt he could. I disagree with Lizard being any sort of threat to wolverine. Lizard in many ways is simply a down graded version of many of Wolverines rogues and stands little chances taking any sort of majority. Now 7 could defeat wolverine, but it does depend on cis and which incarnation of venom. I mean current Venom is extremely dumb and has had bad showing after bad showing to the point were the new swordsmen is beating up on him. Wolverine most likely loses at 8, but could depending on cis, be defeated at 5 or 7.

The venom in question is Eddy so Logan isn't getting past him. Venom is simply to versatile,strong and fast for Logan to handle.

stupendous man

Venom in question is Eddie Brock for the purposes of this.

For my penny's worth I think that the location makes the Lizard a real threat (swampy type water & reptile allies), and that is why I placed him above Doc Ock.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Great Galen
The venom in question is Eddy so Logan isn't getting past him. Venom is simply to versatile,strong and fast for Logan to handle.
I agree with the versatility, but then again cis will prevent venom from using it in any effective fashion, becauses as always he reverts to a brawler and a dumb one at that who he fights 90% of the time.

I disagree with you about the strength aspect. Logan goes toe to toe with class 100's. Venom superior strength is nothing new to him and he delt with it nicly in the past.

I must also disagree with you about the "to fast for Logan to handle bit". How can some one who arguebly slower be to fast to handle?

Now if borck used his abilities to the fullest he win this 10/10, but cis prevents this, making it a far closer match up

Starscream M
depends on whether ock has adamantium tentacles...if so, then I think Logan stops there

if not, Logan stops at Venom or Carnage

Starscream M
I agree with the versatility hey hammer, good to see you smile

it's been awhile since I've seen you post

Endrict Nuul
Brock without CIS than he beats Logan. Logan stops at 5 than. With CIS than Logan stops at Carnage.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Brock without CIS than he beats Logan. Logan stops at 5 than. With CIS than Logan stops at Carnage. even with CIS, logan can't beat Brock

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
even with CIS, logan can't beat Brock

Meh, your opinion and not mine. no expression

vansonbee
wolverine passing Vemon ? What does CIS stand for ?

The Great Galen
I agree with the versatility, but then again cis will prevent venom from using it in any effective fashion, becauses as always he reverts to a brawler and a dumb one at that who he fights 90% of the time.

I disagree with you about the strength aspect. Logan goes toe to toe with class 100's. Venom superior strength is nothing new to him and he delt with it nicly in the past.

I must also disagree with you about the "to fast for Logan to handle bit". How can some one who arguebly slower be to fast to handle?

Now if borck used his abilities to the fullest he win this 10/10, but cis prevents this, making it a far closer match up

Since it is full capcity, brock wont be his brawling counterpart in the comics. His strength would also be used to full effect which is a big advantage, In regards to speed, i meant agility sincs he could web to high levels and spring onto tall stuctures.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M
hey hammer, good to see you smile

it's been awhile since I've seen you post confused

Anyway......he stops at 7.

OneDumbG0
If Dock Ock has his adamantium tentacles, Wolvie stops at 5, hard. I also think he has a tough time getting past Lizard. Lizard is basically as fast, strong and agile as Spiderman and his healing factor is insane. But the real kicker is that he can control reptilian wildlife... pythons and anacondas = ouch. Otherwise, he stops at 7.

CaptainStoic

Sin I AM
he should be stopped at Octopus, his last tentacles upgrade was adamantium, If characters fight to their best abilities the rhino should b a hassle as well.

Also their is no way Logans beating Eddie, and for the record he is faster and more agile, Logans fast but he ain't that fast.

Carnage would eat him lol

EvilTyrant
As much as everyone saying "fighting to full ability" the same could be said about Logan. Ever wonder why when he has a fight with a popular opponent they never loose an arm, leg, or worse head (besides Deadpool, who can survive it). If Marvel ever truely unleashes Wolverine on these guys, who knows what would happen.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he should be stopped at Octopus, his last tentacles upgrade was adamantium, If characters fight to their best abilities the rhino should b a hassle as well.

Also their is no way Logans beating Eddie, and for the record he is faster and more agile, Logans fast but he ain't that fast.

Carnage would eat him lol
Yah he did upgraded, part of his current character. Plus everyone else is getting one! Even Bullseye for his spine.
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
As much as everyone saying "fighting to full ability" the same could be said about Logan. Ever wonder why when he has a fight with a popular opponent they never loose an arm, leg, or worse head (besides Deadpool, who can survive it). If Marvel ever truely unleashes Wolverine on these guys, who knows what would happen.
That why Wolverine win with CIS increased chance 20-30% lolz

DestinyGuy678
how is it possibly for wolverine to beat sandmand at all?

Mindset
It's not.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
It's not. how does spiderman beat him usually?

Mindset
PIS/CIS

Dump water on him, something stupid like that.

redhotrash
I think the Kraven fight would play out really cool in a comicbook. Wolverine would win, but it'd be a fun fight. That said I dont really se Lizard being much of a threat honestly. I can also see Wolverine taking out Doc Ock to be honest.

Battlehammer

fascistcrusader
He most likely stops at 7 but there's no way he's getting past 8.

grimify
stops at 5

occultdestroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.