A message for Robtard and Chillmeistergen . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I missed you guys when you were banned. Don't do it again. It hurt so bad. sadangel

FoxMeister
Wait.... who the hell are you?

=Tired Hiker=
batman

=Tired Hiker=
No wait . . .

FoxMeister
I just looked in your profile. drylaugh

I can't believe you used to be called Poo Face crylaugh

What would people shorten that to?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Wait.... who the hell are you?

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.
Piderman?

=Tired Hiker=
I just looked in your profile. drylaugh

I can't believe you used to be called Poo Face crylaugh

What would people shorten that to?

Pace? erm

=Tired Hiker=
Piderman?

Correctomundo! smokin'

Robtard
I missed you guys when you were banned. Don't do it again. It hurt so bad. sadangel

Missed you too, sweety. It was caused by a couple of clowns on a power-trip.

chillmeistergen
Awww, how sweet.

I'll try and avoid it happening again.

DustinTsure
There are such things as PMs. >.>

chillmeistergen
Go away.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by DustinTsure

I dislike your face mhmm

Mairuzu
There are such things as PMs. >.> Take your PMs and gtfo ha-son

Robtard

You have made a very powerful enemy today, you poor fool.

Strangelove
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I dislike your face mhmm I think he has a pretty nice face mmm

He's still dumb though awesome

Impediment
Rob and Chill are good guys. It's nice to have them back.

ScarletSpeed
I didn't even notice they were gone, I have been a little bit of a kmc retard this week though.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I didn't even notice they were gone, I have been a little bit of a kmc retard this week though. You have been RJ?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Bardock42
You have been RJ?

Hahaha.

Rogue Jedi
You have been RJ? shifty

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
shifty

....rise above it!

Scythe
You have been RJ?

QFT

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
....rise above it! I just did yes I can be a bit of a retard at times, no denying that.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I just did yes I can be a bit of a retard at times, no denying that.

So, how have you been since our last chat?

Rogue Jedi
So, how have you been since our last chat? Me? Great. I am always great, always smiling, always counting my blessings. You?

Sorry about the Death Star man. haermm

Grand-Moff-Gav
Me? Great. I am always great, always smiling, always counting my blessings. You?

Sorry about the Death Star man. haermm

I am well thanks!

3:03 AM and I am very bored but can't sleep...

Oh don't worry about that, I'll just build a new one...put a shield around it.

Rogue Jedi
I am well thanks!

3:03 AM and I am very bored but can't sleep...

Oh don't worry about that, I'll just build a new one...put a shield around it. I eat shields for breakfast eek! OK, I really eat cheerios but you get the point. wink

chillmeistergen
Sorry, but you've forced me to quote this ****.

Rogue Jedi
Calm down, dont go room to room tearing your hair out haermm

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Sorry, but you've forced me to quote this ****.

Sorry, but you've forced me to quote this

Go away.

Scythe
Calm down, dont go room to room tearing your hair out haermm Don't make a big deal, it just goes to show you how much we dislike you, it's expected.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Scythe
Don't make a big deal, it just goes to show you how much we dislike you, it's expected.

Why?

He didn't do anything...

Scythe
Why?

He didn't do anything... To you.

Grand-Moff-Gav
To you.

So...he's done something in the past so now you and others follow him around the board and tell him he shouldn't be talking with other users?

Rogue Jedi
Don't make a big deal, it just goes to show you how much we dislike you, it's expected. Fortunately for me my world doesn't revolve around who likes me and who doesn't big grin

Scythe
Fortunately for me my world doesn't revolve around who likes me and who doesn't big grin That's expected too, see? No biggie.

Grand-Moff-Gav
That's expected too, see? No biggie. Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
So...he's done something in the past so now you and others follow him around the board and tell him he shouldn't be talking with other users?

Please answer...I'd like to know...

Rogue Jedi
That's expected too, see? No biggie. You have no idea how much you complimented me just now. Thanx eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Grand-Moff-Gav
You have no idea how much you complimented me just now. Thanx eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

meh, What an odd interaction there!

haha,

so hows NON-KMC life?

Rogue Jedi
Please answer...I'd like to know... Leave it be, Gav. yes

Nothing good will come of it no

Scythe
So...he's done something in the past so now you and others follow him around the board and tell him he shouldn't be talking with other users? You are so new to the OTF, sigh...

It has nothing to do with following him around, RJ happens to occupate the same areas at times, so what's following him around to you, is basically just us being together in the same thread, try not to look into it so much.

And honestly, it's like a cycle, his oblivious state of mind irritates us, which causes uproar, which sends his ego soaring, which makes him a tad cocky at times and thus begs for more, we bite, and the cycle starts again. Sorry to say, but it's hard to break the cycle....when it's RJ...

Rogue Jedi
meh, What an odd interaction there!

haha,

so hows NON-KMC life?

Not really odd, it's just that I dont see why some people are like "OK, I gotta make sure everyone likes me, or OMG all is lost!!!"

Non KMC life is great, baby, thanx for asking, never better.

Röland
Non KMC life is great, baby, thanx for asking, never better.
Same here. I was coming to KMC, the OTF in particular, a lot in the past. Now that I rarely post or lurk, I've found that I am really not missing or caring about KMC.

Grand-Moff-Gav
You are so new to the OTF, sigh...

It has nothing to do with following him around, RJ happens to occupate the same areas at times, so what's following him around to you, is basically just us being together in the same thread, try not to look into it so much.

And honestly, it's like a cycle, his oblivious state of mind irritates us, which causes uproar, which sends his ego soaring, which makes him a tad cocky at times and thus begs for more, we bite, and the cycle starts again. Sorry to say, but it's hard to break the cycle....when it's RJ...

Right, well first off, no I am not "so new" I used to be quite a regular poster here, before I "moved on" so to speak.

Maybe what you say is right and I admit I have seen RJ being needlessly provocative etc. However, I don't really care- each day is a new day and sometimes you need to move on.

However, I don't really want to talk about it anymore right now- oh and for the record there are one or two posters who you associate with whose posting method is far worse, more bullish and provocative than RJs...however, I try not to hold it against them.

Anyway moving on-

Leave it be, Gav. yes

Nothing good will come of it no

It is...let go...like a balloon.

I hate the spelling of that word...

Originally posted by Röland
Same here. I was coming to KMC, the OTF in particular, a lot in the past. Now that I rarely post or lurk, I've found that I am really not missing or caring about KMC.

Does that go for the internet in general or do you think the OTF is becomming a bad place to post?

Scythe
oh and for the record there are one or two posters who you associate with whose posting method is far worse, more bullish and provocative than RJs...however, I try not to hold it against them.

For the record, please understand that people can differ...

Rogue Jedi

Grand-Moff-Gav
For the record, please understand that people can differ...

Indeed, I quite agree.

chillmeistergen
I wouldn't say I hate RJ, or anything like that, nor do I follow him around - Notice that the thread has my name in the title, I'm naturally going to be curious about what is posted within the thread.

As for why I dislike RJ as a poster - I find he makes illogical claims, baits, bashes and is for some odd reason allowed to get away with it all. He is quite easily one of the most antagonistic posters on this board.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I wouldn't say I hate RJ, or anything like that, nor do I follow him around - Notice that the thread has my name in the title, I'm naturally going to be curious about what is posted within the thread.

As for why I dislike RJ as a poster - I find he makes illogical claims, baits, bashes and is for some odd reason allowed to get away with it all. He is quite easily one of the most antagonistic posters on this board.

I have seen evidence of that, however lets not bring this up again...there is a thread somewhere dedicated to RJ's psychological profile...

Oh, and I'm not having a go at you for posting here...

Rogue Jedi

As for why I dislike RJ as a poster - I find he makes illogical claims, baits, bashes and is for some odd reason allowed to get away with it all. He is quite easily one of the most antagonistic posters on this board. Illogical claims? Probably...

Baits? Apparently I do without realizing I do, and I assure you I am working on that....

Bashes? Only in a retaliatory sense, I assure you......

Grand-Moff-Gav
Illogical claims? Probably...

Baits? Apparently I do without realizing I do, and I assure you I am working on that....

Whos the chap in your sig?

Röland
Does that go for the internet in general or do you think the OTF is becomming a bad place to post?
Well I am busy with an online game but it's more towards KMC then the internet. But because of college classes I am usually busy most of the day.

Not to go into to much detail... but certain events have happened recently that have shown me how some members here take themselves way too seriously.

Not to say everyone here is that way but some have really let their internet persona take over.

chillmeistergen
Whos the chap in your sig?

Pitt, from Fight Club, I believe.

Rogue Jedi
Whos the chap in your sig? Tyler Durden from Fight club. "In the industry we call them cigarette burns", remember?

Scythe
I have seen evidence of that, however lets not bring this up again...there is a thread somewhere dedicated to RJ's psychological profile...

No disrespect, but just because you say "end of discussion" doesn't mean so. No, no. I understand you want to level out the playing field and hear testimonies from everyone, almost like a peacekeeper, but you can't bring something up, talk about it, and decide when to stop talking about things...

Oh, and what causes you to retaliate? Tell me, please?

Röland
So what's been keeping you busy? Work? School?
College for now.

Grand-Moff-Gav

Rogue Jedi

Oh, and what causes you to retaliate? Tell me, please? Yeah you know the answer haermm

RJ ya piece of shit!!! crylaugh....just a random example.

Röland
Yeah I know what you mean- I'm not sure if its just me playing tricks on myself, but I do remember a "Golden Time" here in the OTF...then there was all that sockpuppetry and trolling from certain people who have since moved on...now we have the status quo...seems to be dominated by Social Threads and Personality Cults..
I agree.

When I joined in 06 it was very different from what it is now.

Grand-Moff-Gav
No disrespect, but just because you say "end of discussion" doesn't mean so. No, no. I understand you want to level out the playing field and hear testimonies from everyone, almost like a peacekeeper, but you can't bring something up, talk about it, and decide when to stop talking about things...

You totally misinterpret my intetions.

I don't care about your dispute- what I do care about is repeated instances of bullying- systematic dare I say...and no I don't stop the discussion, noone here has the authority to control discussion in threads- I could just see it going towards a bout of bashing...do you think I am mistaken?

You may continue talking about it all you want- however I am always free to "opt-out".

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Nice. Best of luck with that. big grin
Two more semesters to go, including my current one, and I will have my degree. w00t

chillmeistergen
Ahh I see, totally off topic but you said you were going to Uni soon...what one?

London Met. It's not really a great uni, at all, but their course offers a lot more diverse range of modules than the other unis I was looking at.

I'm thinking of maybe transferring to Aberystwyth if I miss the sea too much.

Scythe
You totally misinterpret my intetions.

I don't care about your dispute- what I do care about is repeated instances of bullying- systematic dare I say...and no I don't stop the discussion, noone here has the authority to control discussion in threads- I could just see it going towards a bout of bashing...do you think I am mistaken?

You may continue talking about it all you want- however I am always free to "opt-out".

Clearly, I could've gathered that interpretation by seeing you post "Let's get off this subject" or "Let's not bring this up again."

A quick suggestion is saying you're going to drop said discussion.

Grand-Moff-Gav
London Met. It's not really a great uni, at all, but their course offers a lot more diverse range of modules than the other unis I was looking at.

I'm thinking of maybe transferring to Aberystwyth if I miss the sea too much.

Well...there's always the Thames...they have lots of boats!

These days, a Uni is a Uni.

Whats the degree?

Rogue Jedi

chillmeistergen
Well...there's always the Thames...they have lots of boats!

These days, a Uni is a Uni.

Whats the degree?

Yeah, though surfing the Thames will probably be quite a challenge.

English Literature and Film Studies.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Clearly, I could've gathered that interpretation by seeing you post "Let's get off this subject" or "Let's not bring this up again."

A quick suggestion is saying you're going to drop said discussion.

Are you trying to bait me into an argument?

Does my posting method annoy you?

Am I not being clear enough?

Would you rather I stopped posting here altogether?

Yeah, though surfing the Thames will probably be quite a challenge.

English Literature and Film Studies.

And a quick way to get shot...

I know a lad who does English Lit at Edinburgh...he enjoys it. Though, I understand they want to do Scottish Lit there aswell...where they will get inbetween Robert Burns and Louis Stevenson I dont know...

Röland
What are you studying?
Computer Networking.

Scythe
Are you trying to bait me into an argument?

Does my posting method annoy you?

Am I not being clear enough?

Would you rather I stopped posting here altogether?

Course not. Pointing out minor differences in one's posting shouldn't be seen so bad. It sounds odd to me that you brought up a subject and chose for everyone to just end it suddenly. That's all.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Course not. Pointing out minor differences in one's posting shouldn't be seen so bad. It sounds odd to me that you brought up a subject and chose for everyone to just end it suddenly. That's all.

Right...just wanted to be clear.

Though, I would like to know- in what way do I try to hard?

Scythe
Right...just wanted to be clear. Anytime.

Scythe
Though, I would like to know- in what way do I try to hard?

Wait, what?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Wait, what?

You said in the "reason you like/dislike" thread I tried to hard...in what way?

chillmeistergen
I know a lad who does English Lit at Edinburgh...he enjoys it. Though, I understand they want to do Scottish Lit there aswell...where they will get inbetween Robert Burns and Louis Stevenson I dont know...

Edinburgh was one of the unis that I seriously considered going to, but in the end I decided it was too far away from where I live at the moment (Devon).

Grand-Moff-Gav
Edinburgh was one of the unis that I seriously considered going to, but in the end I decided it was too far away from where I live at the moment (Devon).

Its nice, cheaper to be a Student up here as well.

chillmeistergen
Its nice, cheaper to be a Student up here as well.

Definitely, especially if you're Scottish.

Scythe
You said in the "reason you like/dislike" thread I tried to hard...in what way? Oh that, ahaha! Don't look into it so much, it's just a day to day view of current members, it always changes at least with me.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Oh that, ahaha! Don't look into it so much, it's just a day to day view of current members, it always changes at least with me.

haha, indeedy

Definitely, especially if you're Scottish.

Oh yes, despite the fact that the whole world thinks we are subjects to England we defiantly get a good ride out of this UK thing.

Scythe
haha, indeedy

Mhmm, twas not serious, so don't think it applies to how I really see you.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Mhmm, twas not serious, so don't think it applies to how I really see you.

Haha, well whatever we think of each other and no matter how often it changes- as long as we don't get hitched we're fine.

Scythe
Haha, well whatever we think of each other and no matter how often it changes- as long as we don't get hitched we're fine.

You're alright. The only two KMC members I hold highly here are Kaya & Selphie.

Scythe
as long as we don't get hitched we're fine.

Also: Is that a challenge??

Grand-Moff-Gav
Also: Is that a challenge??

Depends...but I like a man who never says no to a challenge...wink3

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
Depends...but I like a man who never says no to a challenge...wink3 Oh my!

Grand-Moff-Gav
thumb up Good for you, dude.

You'll be in the working world I assume?

Oh my!

haha

Rogue Jedi
You'll be in the working world I assume?

haha Yup, I punch a clock. Got some kickass job offers the other day eek!

Röland
thumb up Good for you, dude.
Yeah. Pays good and computers are something I enjoy working with.

Robtard
Depends...but I like a man who never says no to a challenge...wink3

You win the "gayest post" award for this month, and yes, I'm aware the month just started.

chillmeistergen
Where's Lord Urizen when you need him?

Rogue Jedi
Feeling lonely, are you?

Strangelove
You're alright. The only two KMC members I hold highly here are Kaya & Selphie. you mean hold in high regard? every time you say hold highly I imagine you picking them up laughcry

Scythe
Originally posted by Strangelove
I imagine you picking them up laughcry
Who says I don't? Teehee, I've bench pressed Kaya and know I can pick up Selphie.

chillmeistergen
Feeling lonely, are you?

Alas RJ, only you can see through this happy mask and into my tortured soul.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Robtard
You win the "gayest post" award for this month, and yes, I'm aware the month just started.

Please take your trousers off so I can feel your genitals with my nose...

Oh look, I just beat my own gayest post of the month! big grin

JacopeX
I missed you guys when you were banned. Don't do it again. It hurt so bad. sadangel I'm having a blast! cool

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm having a blast! cool

When is the key word to look out for, you silly little troll.

=Tired Hiker=
I'd say this thread went as off topic as a thread in the OTF could possibly go.

I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' they're out there, the OTFers, takin' her easy for all us posters. Shoosh. I sure hope they keep postin'. Welp, that about does her, wraps her all up. Things seem to've worked out pretty good for Chill and Robtard, and it was a purt good thread, dontcha think? Made me laugh to beat the band. Parts, anyway. Course--I didn't like seein' RJ go. But then, happen to know that there's a little RJ on the way. I guess that's the way the whole durned human comedy keeps perpetuatin' it-self, down through the generations, westward the wagons, across the sands a time until-- aw, look at me, I'm ramblin' again. Wal, uh hope you folks enjoyed yourselves.

Bardock42
I'd say this thread went as off topic as a thread in the OTF could possibly go.

I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' they're out there, the OTFers, takin' her easy for all us posters. Shoosh. I sure hope they keep postin'. Welp, that about does her, wraps her all up. Things seem to've worked out pretty good for Chill and Robtard, and it was a purt good thread, dontcha think? Made me laugh to beat the band. Parts, anyway. Course--I didn't like seein' RJ go. But then, happen to know that there's a little RJ on the way. I guess that's the way the whole durned human comedy keeps perpetuatin' it-self, down through the generations, westward the wagons, across the sands a time until-- aw, look at me, I'm ramblin' again. Wal, uh hope you folks enjoyed yourselves. You really...really....really like that movie, don't you?

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm having a blast! cool

Damn, you're still butt-hurt? I haven't had a word with you in 5-6 months.

chillmeistergen
I'm liking this, it's sort of like a good social thread, an oxymoron, I know.

ragesRemorse
how did you bastards get banned?

Can i be banned next?

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Can i be banned next? post that vid of you reading the phone book then get banned

chillmeistergen

We're just a bit like Che Guevara, but more impressive to look at.

Can i be banned next?

Call bias, challenge a decision, sneeze too loudly in a mod's presence. There's endless ways to get banned.

~Wålshy~
We're just a bit like Che Guevara, but more impressive to look at.

Call bias, challenge a decision, sneeze too loudly in a mod's presence. There's endless ways to get banned. that can be seen as baiting, reported. no expression

=Tired Hiker=
You really...really....really like that movie, don't you?

What? I don't know what you are on about. I just typed what came to mind . . . how I feel. confused

ragesRemorse

ragesRemorse

Call bias, challenge a decision, sneeze too loudly in a mod's presence. There's endless ways to get banned.

Sounds like the forth Reich.

Bardock42
What? I don't know what you are on about. I just typed what came to mind . . . how I feel. confused Oh, right, I must be confused again. Should take my meds.

chillmeistergen

Scythe
Is RJ still here? If so, no need to worry. Report away.

He'll always be here... Look at his posting habits...

Rogue Jedi
udance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.