Diamond Armored Eclipso invades Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aster Phoenix
This is in response to my pathetically bad Eclipso v Dr Strange thread.

Diamond Armored Eclipso from Countdown to Mystery:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/87/countdowntomystery7of81jd0.jpg

He lands on Marvel Earth, can anyone stop him?

TricksterPriest
If he was really on par with a good version of Spectre.............there's very little that could stop him. Barring the LT, he might win.

CaptainStoic
Wouldn't a being like Eclipso be detected by Master Order?

Philosophía
Eclipso stomps.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wouldn't a being like Eclipso be detected by Master Order?

No offense, but there's a few orders of magnitude difference between Master Order and a being on Spectre's level. (Assuming Eclipso was Spectre level) Now, if Master Order alerted higher powers, then Eclipso would be in trouble.

Aster Phoenix
In the next issue Eclipso and Spectre are evenly matched and Spectre evens admits it. But Bruce Gordon pulls a Jean Grey and helps Spectre win in the end.

King Kandy
He is stopped, there's just too many powerful beings for him to beat them all. Hell, we don't even know how powerful this version is aside from someone guessing he might be Spectre level.

Aster Phoenix
In Countdown to Mystery #8, Spectre and Eclipso are fighting at a standstill and Spectre admits that neither can win.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
In Countdown to Mystery #8, Spectre and Eclipso are fighting at a standstill and Spectre admits that neither can win.
Yeah sorry, I posted that before I saw your post.

Mindset
Spectre is a ***** though.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah sorry, I posted that before I saw your post.

No worries. Sentry might be able to stop him full out with all that Sun power.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
No worries. Sentry might be able to stop him full out with all that Sun power.
...What?

So you're saying the sun>Spectre?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
Spectre is a ***** though.

Epic ****ing lulz at this bias.

Although Eclipso has a noted weakness to sunlight, Sentry of all people is not going to beat him. haermm

Mindset
What bias?

Spectre is a *****.

King Kandy
Sentry could maybe give him a fight, but maybe porting him to the sun could do the job.

Galan007
lmao @ sentry even being brought up here.

golem370
Is Tiamut considered in this fight, If so can he call for reinforcements?

TricksterPriest
The celestials are hardly a force capable of dealing with Eclipso. Nor is Tiamut.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
lmao @ sentry even being brought up here.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The celestials are hardly a force capable of dealing with Eclipso. Nor is Tiamut.
I don't know, the sun weakens Eclipso so BFR to it's core could do the job.

Aster Phoenix
Since the issue of BFR came up.

The rules for this are, they have to be able to stop him from invading the Earth. Not just remove him from it for a short time. It has to be an outright defeat.

King Kandy
I was saying that BFRing him might work because the sun could weaken him enough to be defeatable. Not that the BFR itself was the win mechanism.

CaptainStoic
Let me break it down.

A being like Eclipso would be detected by Master Order, and Lord Chaos, and even though these two may not be able to stop him alone bigger guns would soon show up to lock him safely away for all time (Order and Chaos have been in counsel with the LT and other high cosmics in the past).

Eclipso would shift the balance of order to become more chaotic, in which it is plausible as well as possible for LT to step in and do away with the upstart.

LT locked down the Starbrand, and the Infinity Gauntlet, so I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't allow the universe be turned into pure chaos by a being like Eclipso.

It's highly doubtful that any or all of the Marvel hero's would be able to stop Eclipso without PIS being involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.