What the crap?! I feel robbed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
#0, Sid Wilson of Slipknot has had a solo career as DJ Starscream. Lately because of an injury to his heels, he's been playing his shows in a wheelchair...

One of his recent shows, at The Roxy in Hollywood, we (my band and I) opened for another local band and DJ Green Lantern and of course DJ Starcream. Although we didn't meet at all, I checked out his tour bus which can be seen on this flyer:

http://a97.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_8e8975736db033c1c42c56add6b69950.jpg

See that towards the back? Yeah... it's a handicap decal of a dude in a wheelchair using turntables.

WTF man, that's my (our) thing! Which is odd because I attended a show of his in San Diego several weeks ago and he was still in a wheelchair, but no handicap symbol.

I feel quite robbed.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Scythe
#0, Sid Wilson of Slipknot has had a solo career as DJ Starscream, lately because of an injury to his heels, he's been playing his shows in a wheelchair...

One of his recent shows, at The Roxy in Hollywood, we (my band and I) opened for another local band and DJ Green Lantern and of course DJ Starcream. Although we didn't meet at all, I checked out his tour bus which can be seen on this flyer:

See that towards the back? Yeah... it's a handicap decal of a dude in a wheelchair using turntables.

WTF man, that's my (our) thing! Which is odd because I attended a show of his in San Diego several weeks ago and he was still in a wheelchair, but no handicap symbol.

I feel quite robbed.

Yours is better though.

Scythe
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Yours is better though.

If he makes one of Starscream (the decepticon) in a wheelchair, I'm sueing...

Piggle Humsy
Yours is better though.

Second.

And he'll soon have an injury to his knee caps too bat

Scythe
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Second.

And he'll soon have an injury to his knee caps too bat Metal!

Rogue Jedi
Yours is better though. Agreed. Copyright it next time.

Outbound
Spraypaint over it evil face

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Agreed. Copyright it next time. Oh I'm gunna...

Scythe
Originally posted by Outbound
Spraypaint over it evil face Ahaha! My insignia?! Dude! I'm so going to Home Depot and buying a can of red spraypaint just to just that! I'll take pics! I'm gonna wait for his next show or see if we get booked again, hope this goes well!

Rogue Jedi
Oh I'm gunna... and if you wanna take Piggles advice and do some kneecappin', remember, I am an ex ballplayer and I work for donuts yes

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and if you wanna take Piggles advice and do some kneecappin', remember, I am an ex ballplayer and I work for donuts yes That's a plus.

Badwolf
Once its done you should sprayed pwnd on it topiss himoff even more

Scythe
Originally posted by Badwolf
Once its done you should sprayed pwnd on it topiss himoff even more Will do! I'm looking for a tour date that's close by.

Selphie
Ahaha! My insignia?! Dude! I'm so going to Home Depot and buying a can of red spraypaint just to just that! I'll take pics! I'm gonna wait for his next show or see if we get booked again, hope this goes well!

You get away with everything, you jackass. With your luck, they'll come and arrest me 'cause of your lame ass.

Badwolf
take loads of pics..

To show us your crime of passione

Scythe
Originally posted by Badwolf
take loads of pics..

To show us your crime of passione I hope I get a chance to, fo' sho'

Mairuzu
but its not a goat

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
but its not a goat It's the principal of the thing.

Mairuzu
I understand... sue

Badwolf
Take someone with you to take the picture silly.

kodak
It's the principal of the thing. damn right it is!

Scythe
Regardless, I'm so tagging his tour bus, yes!

Kayakat
#0, Sid Wilson of Slipknot has had a solo career as DJ Starscream. Lately because of an injury to his heels, he's been playing his shows in a wheelchair...

http://a97.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_8e8975736db033c1c42c56add6b69950.jpg

I feel quite robbed.
that's gay! lousy copy cat ermm

but like everyone said yourse is better and actually original happy

Scythe
Originally posted by Kayakat
that's gay! lousy copy cat ermm

but like everyone said yourse is better and actually original happy Damn straight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.