Martian Manhunter/Kilowog/BetaRay vs. Morg/Stardust/Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Blood lust on.

No Jobbing or CIS or PIS.

jrodslam
Damn. Team 2. Sin probably can beat Kilowog and MM alone. Possibly.

fangirl101
Originally posted by jrodslam
Kilowog can stalemate Superman for time due his physical might and durability. He's probably the third best GL as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by fangirl101
Kilowog can stalemate Superman for time due his physical might and durability. He's probably the third best GL as well.

3rd best GL as in what? Overall? I personally dont think in an all out battle, hed beat any of the 4 top earthmen. Both Guy and Hal have duked it out with Wog in the past. I cant see him beating beating Sinestro even half the time.

Martian_mind
3rd best GL as in what? Overall? I personally dont think in an all out battle, hed beat any of the 4 top earthmen. Both Guy and Hal have duked it out with Wog in the past. I cant see him beating beating Sinestro even half the time.

Wog stalemated Guy when he didn't even have a ring IIRC.

Also,Jonn's oneshotted Sinestro in the past.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Wog stalemated Guy when he didn't even have a ring IIRC.

After the initial hit to get wogs attention, Guy didnt use the ring. It was pure h2h from then on.

fangirl101
who's to say sinestro would be facing wog anyway? I'd say Beta Ray would likely face sinestro.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by fangirl101
who's to say sinestro would be facing wog anyway? I'd say Beta Ray would likely face sinestro.

Thats your opinion, we have no way of knowning.

Team 2 FTW

Aztec123
Superheroes always win. big grin

Soljer
Team two.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Aztec123
Superheroes always win. big grin

LOL Connor Kent and Bart Allen will be very happy to hear that.

KK the Great

Are you sure about that?

http://i36.tinypic.com/2mm8jti.jpg

guy222
team two

Enyalus
Team One. Especially without CIS and blood lust on.

xJLxKing
Team 1. MM is a beast without PIS and CIS

Allankles
Team 1 for the slight majority.

Allankles

I'm not sure about Guy fighting Wog without a ring (sounds iffy) but Wog has faced down a team of GL's that included Guy and 3 other veterans on Mogo. He was more than a match for them.

In that duel it was clear Wog's superhuman stats played a big factor. The Human GL's would have to fight a tactical perfect fight to beat Wog imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.