Potential Castings for Future Bat-Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaydonPhoenix
Just wondering who each of us see as good portrayal choices for other Batman/DC characters that could be used in a further Batman film...

Any ideas who to cast as...

Catman
Killer Frost
The Trickster
Talia Al Ghul
Batgirl/Batwoman
Bane
Catwoman
Harley Quinn
Solomon Grundy
Black Adam
Black Canary
Nightwing
Deadshot
Zatanna

And yes I realize few of these (if any) would ever be actually considered to appear in a Batman movie for many reasons, but that's not a limitation we have to concern ourselves with here!

mindbomb
I think angelina jolie would make a pretty good catwoman

celestialdemon
Kate Beckinsale or Angelina Jolie for Catwoman.

Rachel Weisz for Talia Al Ghul.

Kristen Bell for Black Canary.

Maybe Zooey Deschanel for Harley Quinn.

Wei Phoenix
Black Adam would be the final Batman movie because he is going to kill Bruce easily.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Black Adam would be the final Batman movie because he is going to kill Bruce easily.

What...?

I agree.

Master Crimzon
Just one realllly big request:

NO ANGELINA JOLIE AS CATWOMAN!

She'll turn Catwoman from the awesomness she is into a b*tchy ****. You know it.

celestialdemon
James McAvoy for Nightwing.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by celestialdemon

A) I don't think so.
B) He's already been in the crap Wanted film...

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Kovacs86
A) I don't think so.
B) He's already been in the crap Wanted film...

What about Nick Stahl?

Kovacs86
I've only seen him in Terminator 3, which I loathed, but he looks like he could be a reasonable Dick Grayson. No idea if he's actually a decent actor, though.

NonSensi-Klown
Will Smith as Mr.Freeze.

Not because it makes sense, but because has to be in one of these movies somewhere.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Will Smith as Mr.Freeze.

Not because it makes sense, but because has to be in one of these movies somewhere.

Well, he'd be an improvement on Arnold Schwarzenegger, to be fair. Though, I guess that's like saying that dying instantly in an explosion is an improvement on bleeding to death after being stabbed six times in the chest...

Endrict Nuul
Black Adam as is opposite to Cap Marvel? WTF....why is he here?

BruceSkywalker

What about Nick Stahl?

Interesting choices, McAvoy has a fair look to perhaps be Dick Grayson/Nightwing..

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Will Smith as Mr.Freeze.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Darth Jello
How about Jeff Anderson as Edward Naston/riddler, Jared Leto as Ventrillequist, and Eric Bana as black mask?

Devil King
Originally posted by JaydonPhoenix
Any ideas who to cast as...

Bane
Catwoman
Harley Quinn
Black Mask
Deadshot

Riddler: Vincent Kartheiser

Catwoman: Gisele Bundchen

Harley: Jessica Lucas

Black Mask: Daniel Craig or William Sadler

Deadshot: Edward Norton

Gotham Knight-esque Penguin: Bob Hoskins

The rest are so far off the table I'm not going to make any suggestions.

Darth Jello
Black Mask will be in the next movie, i mean nolan said he was supposed to be in dark knight. I figure someone like eric bana would be good for it.

Devil King
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Black Mask will be in the next movie, i mean nolan said he was supposed to be in dark knight. I figure someone like eric bana would be good for it.

I'm not trying to second-guess or doubt you, but I would lve to see a conversation with Mr. Nolan where he said that Black Mask was to be in The Dark Knight. PM me if you like.

Kovacs86
Black Mask would be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind seeing him at all (hell, I'd like to see him a lot) in Batman 3, as long as the character doesn't seem too similar to The Joker. I'd rather see Talia al Ghul (maybe Rachel Weisz) and maybe Bane...

BruceSkywalker
Latest rumor has Rhona Mitra as Catwoman...

Let the rumors keep coming

Mr Shindiggery
Edward Nigma/The Riddler- David Hyde Piece or Hugo Weaving
Selina Kyle/Catwoman- Kate Beckinsale
Black Mask- Karl Urban
Penguin- Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Deadshot- Edward Norton

Recast for Joker if he was to be in a future Nolan movie- Paul Bettany
Mr Freeze- Ed Harris or Ralph Finnes

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Edward Nigma/The Riddler- David Hyde Piece or Hugo Weaving
Selina Kyle/Catwoman- Kate Beckinsale
Black Mask- Karl Urban
Penguin- Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Deadshot- Edward Norton

Recast for Joker if he was to be in a future Nolan movie- Paul Bettany
Mr Freeze- Ed Harris or Ralph Finnes

Beckinsale would be a good Catwoman, and Edward Norton should be in everything- the man's brilliant. I really don't like the idea of Bettany... if they're going to cast a new Joker, it should be a serious, really good actor...

Master Crimzon
Wouldn't Edward Norton be a superb Joker? Aside from being a great actor, he looks very Joker-ish.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Wouldn't Edward Norton be a superb Joker? Aside from being a great actor, he looks very Joker-ish.

Hmm... I don't know. If Joker hadn't already appeared, I'd say yes. I just don't know how he' do following Ledger. I imagine he'd be very different. I certainly wouldn't complain if Nolan got him, though. He's my favourite actor. He'd do a good job in any role...

Master Crimzon
There is no possible way he would do a considerably different Joker. That wouldn't make any sense.

Btw, have you read of this new comic called Joker? I've read IGN's review of it (it's supposed to come out later this month), and they actually said it might be the best Joker story ever. Damn.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
There is no possible way he would do a considerably different Joker. That wouldn't make any sense.

Btw, have you read of this new comic called Joker? I've read IGN's review of it (it's supposed to come out later this month), and they actually said it might be the best Joker story ever. Damn.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to getting that. I finally got round to buying Arkham Asylum, too. I'll get round to reading that today, probably...

Master Crimzon
Yeah, the comic looks pretty darn badass.

PANDAxMoNiUm
McCauly Culkin - Nightwing
HANDS DOWN

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm
McCauly Culkin - Nightwing
HANDS DOWN

crylaugh laughing out loud laughing

celestialdemon
And just to throw it in there, Bob Hoskins should be the Penguin. He would own that role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.