Punisher VS Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Two fights:

1- takes place in Predator1 setting with the jungle. P has the standard equipment: shoulder gun, spear, shoulder blades, spikes and the self-destruction. Frank has Ak47, twin .45, throwing knives, grenades, and KA-BAR knife.

2- takes place in the abandaned building of Predator2. same equipment.

who wins?

~Sado

Starscream M
Punisher in both counts.

golem370
Predator could of killed the team on Predator 1 including Dutch and Danny Glover in 2 if he was really out to kill instead of Hunting them down. Without damage

godking
Originally posted by Starscream M
Punisher in both counts. Frank has a a chance if the Predator wants to hunt him and make it a fair fight.

If the Predator just wants to kill him Frank dies in the first minute of the fight in both scenarios.

Soljer
The Predator rapes.

The Heap
Predator pounds Franks ass into the ground in both fights.

Darth Martin
Punisher 0/10.

snoopdogg
Predator cleans house son.

OneDumbG0
Punisher. Both Ahnuld and Danny "I'm getting too old for this shit" Glover beat the Predators they were faced with. Punisher in the same situations with the same equipment ends it without any of the suspense.

BruceSkywalker
Pred wins...

Turns invisible, walks up from behind and stabs Frank in the back

Darth Martin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Punisher. Both Ahnuld and Danny "I'm getting too old for this shit" Glover beat the Predators they were faced with. Punisher in the same situations with the same equipment ends it without any of the suspense. sad If Arnold or any protagonist in any movie got killed by the main antagonist movies as we know it would change.

Predator wins!

Sado22
its a hunt for both of them. i'm surprised people are suggesting that hunting predator is different from predator trying to kill.

I'd give jungle setting to Predator on count of the invisibility. true, frank has had military experience and could even tell where the vietcong snipers were on pure instincts and intuition..........but Pred is a b!tch and has cool weapons.

City scenario, i'd give to Frank since its a closed space and less places for them both to hide from eachother. besides, no one beats frank in New york big grin

steverules
Frank gets ass raped by predator

Mighty Saxon
pred easily

ragesRemorse
Punisher has more than a good chance, he has the advantage. He has fought enemies much more deadly and cunning than a Predator before. If Ahnold and Tarzan was able to outsmart the Predator, Frank Castle DEFINITELY can.

Do any of you people even read punisher comic books? do you know how agile and dangerous that man is? Shit people, its the goddamn punisher. The predator is nothing more than a disposable character. The only time the Predator EVER wins is when they are fighting Aliens.

snoopdogg
A Predator took Judge Dredd to school.

Dredd>Punisher imo.

ragesRemorse
yeah, but Tarzan took out an entire platoon of predators

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah, but Tarzan took out an entire platoon of predators Didn't Tarzan have the element of surprise though? I'd have to go back and read it.

I also remember a Pred beating Batman one on one.

Darth Martin
What is Frank going to accomplish with those weapons?

Sado22
shoot it in the head....dah.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What is Frank going to accomplish with those weapons?

Get his carcass strung up in the woods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.