Asuma and Kurenei vs. Sound Five

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
So instead of running into two tired special jonin, the Sound Ninja run into these two squad leaders.
Kimimaro will not die of his illness but must be killed.

A little vid of Asuma's and Kureni's battle with Itachi and Kisame.
giZtr7bov8E

Kento
Asuma and Kureinai. Kimimaro can just be beaten by genjutsu while the rest aren't even close to being jonin level.

leonheartmm
sound five.

Kento
And how do you suppose they beat two full health Jonin one who is skilled in genjutsu?

Jugglenaut
You mean genjutsu that didn't do shit when it showed up? You mean the person 'smart' enough to try to genjutsu someone with a wankigan?

Kimi by himself is already >>>> the Sound Four. If he were healthy, he would have had Gaara and Lee, and these two have NO chance against the former.

Kento
The only reason it did nothing was because Itachi's sharingan. Kurenai is a genjutsu user nothing else. And besides it's not like any of the 5 have a sharingan, a way to counter genjutsu with maybe the exception of Tayuya since she uses it, nor are they that powerful, or smart.

And Lee and Gaara aren't above Kurenai and Asuma..nor do they have the same abilities. Which is something about Naruto. Different abilities and skill have different outcomes. And Genjutsu could take Kimimaro out.

Jugglenaut
And you make it seem like any simple genjutsu will put Kimi out.

Dark-Jaxx
Asuma and Kurenei, all but Kimmy are useless.

Kento
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
And you make it seem like any simple genjutsu will put Kimi out. How does saying a Jonin that is a master of genjutsu imply anything about simple genjutsu taking him out? I said Kurenai could take him out because she's a genjutsu user. I highly doubt she only knows low level genjutsu being a Jonin. And the fact two nearly nameless Jonin were able to take them out while being weakened leaves me to believe two fully powered, secondary Jonin will be able to. Not to mention Chouji was able to beat one, Shikamaru was able to stalemate one, and Kiba was able to survive against two.

big juggy man
The Sound 4 had to go curse seal 2 just to beat 2 low level Jonin so just because you add Kimi you think they would win? As i said before you dont get to be a "Elite Jonin because some chunin level kids could eat you

psycho gundam
all acting as a unit, sound five win without a hitch.

Dark-Jaxx
...Dude, the Sound Four had to use their level 2 Curse Seals against two Chunin(Tokubetsu Jonin technically) who were weak after coming back from a mission, and acknowledge that without using it, they would have died. no expression

Kimmy is the only one who poses any threat at all.

NonSensi-Klown
The Sound Four are laughable. They all suck, and would be utter garbage without Kimmimaro. The fact that any of them lost to ****ing Chouji of all people, and would have lost to Kiba had it not been for an ultimate defense... it's all very sad. If the Rookie 9 can cope with them and even win, then there is no reason to assume that Kurenai and Asuma can not.

Dark-Jaxx
Exactly.

The four of them had to friggin go CS2 just to beat two weakened Chunin for God's sake.

Kimmy is the only one with exceptional power.

NonSensi-Klown
I feel sick.

Dark-Jaxx
Why?

NonSensi-Klown
Ate too much.

Dark-Jaxx
I never get that...And you can see the results. haermm

Pyron_Knight
Hey now. Red Pill Choji's size and strength is pretty much up there and could kill most people. Jirobo is definitely physically one of the strongest ninjas in Naruto so far. Not Tsunade or Kisame level obviously but Top 5 material I'd say.

Don't hate on the Sakon and Ukon less they kickon your ass.
As for having hack defense, what else is new to Naruto?

NonSensi-Klown
Sakon and Ukon also happened to get killed by Kankuro. Seriously.

Pyron_Knight
After they had fought CS2 once, used summons, gone CS2 again....
They were hardly at their best.

Sol Valentine
Asuma and Kurenai.

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Sakon and Ukon also happened to get killed by Kankuro. Seriously.

Mortal Kombat style.

Kento
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Sakon and Ukon also happened to get killed by Kankuro. Seriously. What's bad about being beaten by Kankuro? Granted his only other fight was against Shino which he barley lost, and against that one nameless genin. Well until his stomp from Sasori but that's to be expected when you fight a stronger person who uses your exact same style.

NonSensi-Klown
Somehow, I knew it was going to be you, specifically, who was going to say that.

Kento
*shrugs* I try

Dark-Jaxx
Wtf?

Nigga you better not be dissin Kankuro.

Kankuro was a near even match with Shino, who has proven IMO to be one of the stronger Leaf Genin.

His only stomp was against Sasori, one of Akatsuki's strongest.

Pyron_Knight
Who you talking to?
I'm not dissing Kankuro. Just saying if Sakon and Ukon had actually been even vaguely at their best they could have won or at the very least made him work for it more.

Dark-Jaxx
I was talkin to Assklown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.