What's This Book!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apoc001
This is bothering me so much! When I was about 12 I read these books but I can't remember the name of the series. They were novels, but the cover art was done in anime style. Every chapter was preceded by pictures of everyone introduced in that chapter.

As I recall the plot, it takes place in a world where everyone has stones in their backs that gives them special powers. The main character is a wyvern farmer who can control air. His sister controls earth. And there's this masked swordsman who turns out to be their brother who was thought to be dead. It had spidermen bad guys who were hive-minded and this guy named Wisp (I think) who threw disks as weapons and had a wolf friend. Oh, and a big bald guy who always argued with a kid.

That's all I can remember. Please help me!

Kero_Co
was the sister a red-head?

apoc001
I can't remember. Probably. Actually, the more I think about it, the more likely it seems.

Kero_Co
See, I think I know what your talking about, but I can't remember it either O_o, dear god, we've all been mind raped.

apoc001
It's a conspiracy. Move this thread.

Jbill311
I remember this too.

Broken sky?

Kero_Co
I was thinking the same actually, but couldn't get an confirmation, and Broken Sky is sure to have been used by so many other things. However, if you think it's Broken Sky and I think it's Broken Sky, then it must be Broken Sky.

apoc001
Wow, you're right! You're freaking awesome! I want to have your babies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.